Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

guys, I have the following question: what should I do if I do not want to use my bonus points? this, of course, is unlikely, but still I would like to receive an answer in order to provide all the options for the development of events Smiley
you can use the WULET to remove bonuses in Wu-tokens or at fiat, or buy some tokens and become a member of any loyalty program. you have a huge choice of alternatives, so I'm sure you can choose something useful for yourself.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

guys, I have the following question: what should I do if I do not want to use my bonus points? this, of course, is unlikely, but still I would like to receive an answer in order to provide all the options for the development of events Smiley
you can use the WULET to remove bonuses in Wu-tokens or at fiat, or buy some tokens and become a member of any loyalty program. you have a huge choice of alternatives, so I'm sure you can choose something useful for yourself.
yes, that's right. and I'm sure that I will spend them for a discount in a restaurant. it turns out that it's possible here Smiley yes, I would like to add that thanks to this project, the crypto-currency will be popularized over time, and everyday, which will lead to the development of the region.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

friends, it's noteworthy that I can launch my own loyalty program on this platform! it is not so difficult to do, as it looks at first glance: you just need to use the platform programming modules.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

friends, it's noteworthy that I can launch my own loyalty program on this platform! it is not so difficult to do, as it looks at first glance: you just need to use the platform programming modules.
the reason for this possibility is the possibility of an open source code of the WULET platform, in addition, there is a blockchain technology, on the basis of which a WULET was created.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

the reason for this possibility is the possibility of an open source code of the WULET platform, in addition, there is a blockchain technology, on the basis of which a WULET was created.
another indisputable moment - the WU tokens will be traded on the exchanges. after their listing, there may be an additional opportunity to purchase them at the old price. all the advantages speak about what it is worth to participate in.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

undoubtedly, I would like to try all the current advantages that are only possible. in addition, the platform itself monetized by the fact that it receives profit from additional services and commissions on transactions, which will positively affect its development.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:12:11 AM

Wulet - Swap your loyalty points

We are pleased to present WULET – a blockchain based platform that unites all loyalty programs with a synergy effect for all companies. We are creating the ultimate tool that will help customers:

* store all their cards, passwords, discounts, and coupons in one safe place.
* manage, exchange and buy loyalty (bonus) points from different companies and use any of them to maximum effect at the perfect time.
* receive crypto cashback for everyday online and offine purchases.
* get engaged in a game, where they are not pressured by intrusive advertising but receive the most precise offers at the moment of request/purchase/exchange/receiving loyalty(bonus) points.
* get more personalized offers based on data gathered through customers activity.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

WULET team is in China on the BLC-Summit.

On August 24-25 the WULET team will participate in Blockchain Technology Summit that will take place in Shanghai.

BLC-Summit gather experts from global to
discuss the development and applications of Blockchain Technology. Such events uncover the latest trends in the tech community and helps your business to build connections with industry leaders.

We will be happy to meet you there and answer any questions you might have.
You can also get your immediate response in our Telegram channel: wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

boomertoo

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
boomertoo

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
kk777

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
rutgonpt

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

What should I do if I do not want to use my bonus? Does it disappear or increase?
kk777

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
a1471989

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
a1471989

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
kk777

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: