Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:21:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3712 times)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

I think that the bounty of the company slowly begin to die because no one introduces any new proposals or restrictions on voprosu bounty of the company.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Yes, it is certainly not as easy as before, but competition is good. The free market needs to reign. That being said, more should be done to keep bounty scammers with multiple accounts, corrupt bounty managers and bots out of the bounty programs.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Until those wishing to work for pennies, and those censored who love to enter with multiply accounts in one campaign, nothing will change. Bounty can not die, in principle, it can only change and only with our efforts. Projects are completely satisfied by the current state of affairs.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Until those wishing to work for pennies, and those censored who love to enter with multiply accounts in one campaign, nothing will change. Bounty can not die, in principle, it can only change and only with our efforts. Projects are completely satisfied by the current state of affairs.
I believe that bounty for social networks really dies. Due to the too large number of participants, payments became negligible. But other kinds of bounty are still alive.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Bounty is not dead, the number of participants have decreased drastically because of the merit system and other bounties are now restricting Junior Members to join Campaigns.

As long as there is ICOs and Pre ICOs then there are still Bounty Campaigns.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Today i looked into Akaiito ICO bounty spreadsheets and guess how much i got for promoting them on facebook and twitter for 2 months? ---- 5 AIC and thats not even 5$
It is ridiculous now.best signature and content and end of the story
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

I think once the ICO was born the bounty could not die. It is likely that you are involved in potentially unprofitable ICO projects that result in fewer earnings than before, so you feel the bounty is gradually coming down. But I think choosing the ICO to participate in is the most important, if the bounty of the potential ICO, the opportunity to make a high profit.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Yes, it is not wrong to say that number of participants are increasing day by day but we cannot say that bounties are going to dead!!! However, the rewards has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller or fewer rewards. According to my experience we should join such campaigns that have huge rewards, so that we all get decent rewards.
Shazxdx

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

You are somehow right. But still there are some projects which offer good bounties.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

ICO is constantly evolving and myriad new ICO popping up so well with the Altcoin. Ethereum, bitcoin and increasingly popular and has become a source of income. so I wouldn't think if crypto is going to die, and if it happens I think it would be an awful lot of the disadvantaged.

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

The bounty campaigns are never going to die but we are getting less profits from bounty campaigns now days because ingresses of more bounty hunters,   now we are going to do hard work for get a good amount in bounty campaigns.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

I wonder - if we model this will a cyclic pattern occur, similar to and common with wildlife populations with respect to resources - in that so many people will join that the bounties will fall to the point where a large number of people quite leading to the bounties to rise and so on.  Like other predator groups.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:28 AM

I think bounties cant die.There are always been bounties.But maybe after this year , they can die.But until this year , nobody dont  die.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
grknondr

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:18:21 AM

I dont think that bounties will die minimum in 5 year. If there are ICOs, there will always be bounties. But in my opinion the quality of bounties decrease day by day. Also the number of participants is getting higher and higher. So our piece from the cake is not as big as we dream
Hoaluu87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

I think that we will be helped only by tightening the rules and reducing the number of participants
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Bounty is alive and kicking. How ever if your referring to the numbers of participants, its at its highest now. A lot compared to the past few months, making it very hard to earn stakes/rewards. It is possible of the hype last year. A lot of people was introduce to the forum and crypto. But still bounties are good, its just hard to earn base on the volume of participants. But its healthy for the projects and bounty too.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

btc will not die ,, only the price is being dropped but i am sure that btc will improve at the end of this year ,,
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

Its just a simple equation, when many participants join on that bounty campaign and the allocation was limited to small participants, expect that you receive only a small portion of the campaign rewards. So better find a bounty campaign that is legit and give a big amount of allocation on the campaign to get a potential of large bounty rewards

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

I guess  bounty is not actually dead. It seems dead because a lot of scam project running bounty in the forum. So the percentage of paying bounty is gradually decreasing. We as a hunter, open our eyes and look for the legit project so we avoid scam. Dont join in any campaigm without good research. Find out the possible thibgs might tell if the project is real.. I do asking the team of the partnership logo they put on the site
snapee11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

It's not dead yet. But an increase in participants made the bounty rewards smaller to every individual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: