Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
no its not but it is somehow to find a good bounty for now and apparently some of the bounty campaigns will going to reward you with a minimal amount that could not even compensate your time and effort on promoting the projects for the resources that you have been using like the cost of the use of internet and the electronic gadgets needed to promote the projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davecrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

Well, it all dependent on the project one lock horns with, otherwise joining a good project with a solid team and getting a good manager for the bounty campaign are still a good way to go. I just do selected bounties. I don't join the ones that promise heaven and earth.

Good decision. Better get to know the project and only participate in the bounty if you really like it. ...otherwise it's just a waste of your time.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

in my opinion, what we get from the bounty depends on the price of the coin at that time so that if the price of the coin is low then the token value will also be low and the distribution of tokens depends also on the number of participants who become many now
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

I would like to say that you can still earn money on the bounty, but it's already more difficult because the number of participants is growing and the number of fraudulent projects is growing. A year ago there was a maximum of 400-500 participants.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I do not agree. Now there are still many promising projects that can be invested despite the price collapse.so take part in companies boldly.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

During a summer season of Bounty it isn't profitable to be engaged. But accumulating tokens it is possible to get good profit in the fall.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

Despite the many negative things I have heard about bounties, many are still optimistic with it. I think it is really a matter of knowing the right skills to be able to find the best bounties that are available that can still be joined. This year might not be a good year but we can wait for good things the coming year.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I noticed that bounty participants have not increased beyond reasonable doubt, only multiple account holders have increased. Also, there are lots of scammers that participate in bounty campaign.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Such information can be true, because now a very large number of people who are quite good at collecting ICO but do not pay anything to their bounty hunters, such a situation clearly can not become normal. Therefore, everything is in a deplorable situation
KobbyD

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

Yes now it's way more difficult to make profit of bounty than before but I don't think it's dead
This is because spreadsheets are not flooded and most ICO struggle to reach soft cap, so mostly the duration is long and there are a lot of people involved too. But why did you restrict your comments to only heroes and legends?
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

It will get even worse. However, you do not need to spend a lot of time. In my opinion, it still can earn good money compared to the time spent.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I would  not say bounty is dead,  some bounties still pay.  I think what is happening is that alot of people have come into bounty campaigns now, and as such the quantity of tokens given at the end of the day reduced. But some campaigns like signature and translation still pays well.
sophiefa

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Bounty will never die as long as there are ICO.
bounty is the best way and cheapest one to have for advertising any ICO.
a project can't afford to have a mainstream advertising all over the world.
bounty will stay as long as cryptocurrency and new token creates.

agree with you!
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

yes you are right about the reduced bounty numbers but claiming that bounty is dead, i think its a little bit harsh.  People whom chose good bounties are getting good incomes even these days

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sophiefa

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Bounty will never die if ICO continues. At present, quite a lot of people participate in the bounty, the reward is reduced significantly because joining the bounty is too easy, all people want to earn more for themselves. Also, need a little luck and choose the right project because nowadays many bounty scams and they waste our time. If you want to get more, it is best to join more bounty. All aspects of life are the same when more attention will be competing.

agree with you!
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Quite suspicious really, as in any business, bounties can also be used for cheating, inside trading and so on, that's why we need certain regulations so that this façade of the wild West disappears, the best thing would be that the creators of ICOs would have to establish themselves as a real company, I know that this goes against the idea of cryptocurrencies, but it is necessary to have a better coexistence with the real world to avoid all kinds of scams.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Actually it is not dead, whole ico market is in the downtrend. When the market will recover we will see the bounty season again. I personally wait for some project to launch their bounties: celery and solans and also lightstreams.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

reason is because the amount of people participating in campaign is getting much. when you compare to last year you will realize that alot of people are now trooping in into bounty which means the amount gotten haver the bounty end will reduce. however market is also one of the factors that make people to receive small amount now because almost 99% of token are trading below the ICO price which means no matter how much you earn you end up earning little.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

I cannot eventually say that I am amazed, because it was initially understandable and obvious that bounty will end up with something like that. Bots and multi-accounting are two problems that are just not able to solve.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
I just talked about bitcoin in another topic and now I repeat the same thing about the bounty. The bounty of the company and awards, a phenomenon which is only 1-2 years. Few people knew before that it is possible to deceive those who help in promoting a startup. And now from bounty have made whole full-fledged work. People sit klatsat day for coins. And where the profit will be. If there is no effectiveness. Some fake accounts everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: