Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403928 times)
TheHarbinger

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Why is it so damn hot in here?

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:18:29 PM

60BTC Guarantee tourney starts in less than 2 hours, 6pm ET.

Yeah, to bad I can't get to the tables, just sticks on "Loading Lobby".

12Um6jfDE7q6crm1s6tSksMvda8s1hZ3Vj
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 09:48:49 PM

It has worked before for you?

Have you tried restarting the browser? Then try restarting the computer.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 12:16:36 AM

Recently started getting into the freerolls, great site btw. Keep up the good work.
TheHarbinger

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:11:02 AM

It has worked before for you?

Have you tried restarting the browser? Then try restarting the computer.

Yes, it's worked for me before, I got to be the bubble last time I played.
Yeah, did all that.  I'll try to do some more troubleshooting on my end tomorrow, to tired tonight. 

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 08:26:55 AM

I have had this issue before - and a browser-reload usually fixes it.  If not, I go for a browser-close and re-open, which fixes it almost every other time.  1 time my shockwave crashed within Chrome, I updated everything to the latest version and it worked fine for me since.

I tried to replicate the problem on a similar computer, but couldn't do it.  Some info would be helpful, like OS / Browser / Shockwave & Flash Version

Also of note Freemoney did some awesome work to the affiliate program recently.  We are out of beta and ready to rock.  If you have traffic and want 20% for life on your players please email:  affiliates@sealswithclubs.eu

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
TheHarbinger

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 11:27:48 PM

Okay, I've narrowed down the problem to Firefox/Aurora.  Loads up just fine under Chrome.  I did a total reset of Firefox with a flush of my DNS cache in ipconfig and it still just sticks on "Loading Lobby".  It's the latest version of Firefox with the latest Java and Shockwave from a clean install under Win7 Ultimate x64.

kentrolla

Activity: 1498
Merit: 562

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 11:35:33 PM

im not playing there again till Micon gives me my coins back. (kidding. although i HAVE lost 400btc on SWC. there should be some kind of reward for being the biggest loser on the site.)

also, is there some way that you can prove there is no way for you to cheat the system?  like giving you cards you ask for or being able to see everyone's cards and stuff like that?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 12:15:10 AM

im not playing there again till Micon gives me my coins back. (kidding. although i HAVE lost 400btc on SWC. there should be some kind of reward for being the biggest loser on the site.)

also, is there some way that you can prove there is no way for you to cheat the system?  like giving you cards you ask for or being able to see everyone's cards and stuff like that?

There really isn't a way, at least with the crappy Mavens software, to be sure the site owner or other insiders aren't cheating, although any serious cheating would become very obvious.  If you've played poker online a while, you might remember the Absolute/UB cheating scandals, which involved insiders using hole card information to cheat.  It also resulted in the cheaters winning absolutely absurd amounts that were statistically almost impossible to achieve without cheating.

I'd be more worried about collusion between players, as the site has no policy prohibiting two players from the same IP address from sitting at the table.

There have also recently been a swarm of seemingly Vietnamese players playing the hourly freerolls and talking to each other in Vietnamese, perhaps cheating.
kentrolla

Activity: 1498
Merit: 562

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 12:25:42 AM

well, if they're not cheating they are just very good players. I've had a lot of suspicious hands though. I win on every other poker site, but on SWC i'm down 400btc Sad .    be careful, there are a lot of sharks on SWC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 04:49:56 AM

Unfortunately there is no way to prove honesty with our current software. If/when we build something custom that will be a high priority.

You wouldn't win a biggest loser prize Kentrolla.

Savior

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 08:41:22 PM

I think the players at sealwithclubs are way beyond average players skill ways. Or maybe I suck more then I thought Smiley
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 09:59:37 PM

I think the players at sealwithclubs are way beyond average players skill ways. Or maybe I suck more then I thought Smiley

Bitcoiners are just too damn smart.

But at the lower levels it's never such a tough game.

regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:41:40 PM

Any thoughts to a bad beat jackpot?  That would help draw increased traffic to ring games.

Secondly, will there be consideration for deposit bonuses that required x number hands to clear?  I know if I had put in a bunch of BTC for the bonus, I would be playing a lot more plus it would give me something to work towards clearing.

Finally, is there anyway to connect to the server via port 80?  I can't connect from behind my work's firewall  Embarrassed

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 07:48:52 PM

Any thoughts to a bad beat jackpot?  That would help draw increased traffic to ring games.

Secondly, will there be consideration for deposit bonuses that required x number hands to clear?  I know if I had put in a bunch of BTC for the bonus, I would be playing a lot more plus it would give me something to work towards clearing.

Finally, is there anyway to connect to the server via port 80?  I can't connect from behind my work's firewall  Embarrassed

We've just set up high hand prizes so if we do a BBJ it won't be for a while. The prize for a royal might go progressive, that might make it more exciting.

I don't like deposit bonuses because I don't care if you deposit, get chips from a friend, or win them in a freeroll. I also don't want to discourage withdrawing like most bonus setups do.

We do have the krill system (and right now a krill race) which lets you earn rakeback eventually. And once you earn it you don't lose it, so it is like building value in your account.

You can't access the software via port 80 unfortunately. Bribe an IT guy with coins? :-)

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:15:43 PM

so.
i cannot find the "Play" thingamajig buttony anywhere.
hints? ^_____^ 
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:33:08 PM

so.
i cannot find the "Play" thingamajig buttony anywhere.
hints? ^_____^  

The red button is just missing? What browser?

if you are logged in to your web account just hit this directly:

sealswithclubs.eu:8087

TheHarbinger

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:07:27 PM

Okay FreeMoney, you have a problem on your hands.  It's called collusion.  I played for about an hour last night and the whole time there were several players speaking Vietnamese to each other.  It was quite obvious that they were not betting against each other except to prime the pot, that's when I got a bit suspicious.  So I started running their comments through a translator and they were clearly telling each other about their hands.

The next time I see it, I will copy the chat log and send it in an email so those players can be removed.

Now we all know that there is no way to stop collusion at an online site, if they aren't doing it in the chat, it's just as easy to do it on skype, IRC, IMs, or a ton of other ways.  But you need to move to minimize it at much as possible.   

There also needs to be a complaint system, to log players for abusive language, suspected collusion, excessive afk, etc.

I know that Seals With Clubs in an international site, and making the chats English only is not something you want to do, unfortunately the only other alternative to that is to disable the chat while a hand is in progress.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:42:51 PM

You can send complaints (or any other feedback) to admin@sealswithclubs.eu.

Talking in a foreign language is not suspicious. It is fairly easy to get the jist of what they are saying with google translate.

There are lots of innocent reasons for not betting both weak and strong hands. That doesn't make for very good evidence.

We really don't want to censor chat outside of flooding, but we are aware that the block chat function is not very good now. Hopefully it will be improved before long. The main downsides are that you still see **** in place of the blocked chat and that there is no permanent block, you have to redo it every time you log in.

chingping

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:45:31 PM

Any way we coud get a nightly "SUPER" NL and/or PLO MTT at 6PM-10PM Pacific for 475+25-950+50 BI

The medium-high ring games ususally get crazy (big pots) during/after "big" MTTs.  Thanks for any consideration and great job on the site!
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 01:52:43 AM

Any way we coud get a nightly "SUPER" NL and/or PLO MTT at 6PM-10PM Pacific for 475+25-950+50 BI

The medium-high ring games ususally get crazy (big pots) during/after "big" MTTs.  Thanks for any consideration and great job on the site!

Historically tournaments without guarantees have flopped. We had a nightly 500+25 at 9pm for a long time and it rarely got a full table. We are expanding the guarantee schedule, but they are risky and I don't want to overextend and have to pull back since a steady schedule makes it easier for players to plan. So.. more coming, but slowly.

Currently:

Mon 10BTC guar PLO
Wed 5BTC donkdown freeroll
Sat 5BTC guar w/ 0.1BTC entry
Sun 60BTC guar 2BTC entry
3am 3BTC guar
The Drifter 4BTC guar runs every 25 hours
The Half Hour 0.4BTC guar
The Hourly Freeroll for .05BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: