Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403937 times)
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 09:14:41 AM

We are going to have some brief downtime around 4:30am ET to hopefully fix some problems we've been having. There will be a 5am ET 1BTC freeroll.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FormerlyAnonymous

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 07:29:00 AM

Hey, I know it's kinda part of your branding and whatnot, but is there any way you could throw some javascript in to the game page so we can "X-out" (iow get rid of by mouse-click) that little bar at the top of the game-screen?  Multi-tabling is hard enough without 6% of my screen real-estate gobbled up by a not-at-all-useful-to-me div.  I know (cause I do it every time Smiley) that one can get rid of it by using DOM inspector thingys but it's a PITA.  FYI hiding the top div and setting the top property of the flash container (also a div, iirc) to "0" is all it takes to get rid of it.

Thanks,

-fa sn:whatev
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 01:27:02 PM

Hey, I know it's kinda part of your branding and whatnot, but is there any way you could throw some javascript in to the game page so we can "X-out" (iow get rid of by mouse-click) that little bar at the top of the game-screen?  Multi-tabling is hard enough without 6% of my screen real-estate gobbled up by a not-at-all-useful-to-me div.  I know (cause I do it every time Smiley) that one can get rid of it by using DOM inspector thingys but it's a PITA.  FYI hiding the top div and setting the top property of the flash container (also a div, iirc) to "0" is all it takes to get rid of it.

Thanks,

-fa sn:whatev

Yeah, I can see about that.

Do you never have to use the reload button though?

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 01:56:02 PM

I usually find it easier/necessary to just close the window and get back into it via the play now button.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 02:46:26 PM

I usually find it easier/necessary to just close the window and get back into it via the play now button.

Ah, I suppose that ins't much harder. The main reason it is up there is for people who don't think of going back to the Play Now, they are the same.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 04:17:42 PM

I've been working on this and I don't think it will be simple because even though I can hide the content it is a Mavens setting as to how much space is reserved. It can be changed but not on a per person basis.

So I think this is a thing the software company would need to change.

Oh! I've got a tip. click it then cntrl - until it is almost gone. That will not affect anything else on the screen and you can get it back with cntrl+ repeatedly.

FormerlyAnonymous

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 04:30:19 PM

There is probably a best-of-both-worlds solution of some kind, like, before the thing goes away a yellow div animation lingers up top stating "hover the mouse in the upper-right-hand corner of your browser window to restore the Seals-Nifty-Keen-Info-Bar", you know what I mean... and then, when it disappears, leaving a lingering 2-pixel div up there that allows one to get the bar back.  And then remembering how many times the user has seen that yellow bar in a cookie or database entry somewhere, and ceasing to nag them about it after the third time Smiley

But obv. that's a ridiculous shit-ton of javascript...  Tongue

Without the yellow bar stuff (I'm kidding about all that), leaving the two-pixels is sorta easy....  you'd still have some code to write -- you can't just instantly react to a mouse-over event by restoring the div, as this would make people go insane and have seizures and fold the nuts.  So you probably have to set a timer and poll for a couple of seconds, before you decide that they are legitimately trying to hover, and not just passing through on their way to the goatse.cx tab Smiley.

If you want it to look all fancified and beautimatized you could use jQuery easing for the transitions Smiley  .. you know what, I should just code this up and ship it to you.  Actually give me a 'lil bit and I'll do just that for you.  I'll see what I can't cobble together early this evening.

-w/e
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 05:24:51 PM

FA, I think the space will be reserved no matter what fancy thing we do. The height of the top area is an option in the Poker Mavens control panel. It is not the case that the flash software just starts displaying after the last visible div.

FormerlyAnonymous

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:24:24 PM

proof of concept: try typing this into the Chrome URL bar:

javascript:document.getElementById('top_div').style.display = 'None';document.getElementById('pmflashclient').style.top=0

The reason (theoretically, at least) you can do this is Adobe is sand-boxed; flash has to live in the embed object you frame it in or "go through channels" to get permission to go full-screen.  The best it can do to stop you from changing the container dimensions would (again, in theory if not exactly in practice) be to get in an arms race with you over control of your DOM -- basically DOSing your attempts to manipulate the DOM attributes by hooking change events (or polling unhook-able attributes) and "changing things back."  Nobody wins such a battle -- two can play at that game, but the user will just eventually find something better to do than paint trippy mouse-cursor trails into the void where their browser window is supposed to be Smiley  This is exactly what often happens when i.e., AdBlock Plus comes head-to-head with a site like The Pirate Bay that is determined to pop up some garbage windows at any cost.

I'd presume this is the same reason Google puts that "view on YouTube" button on cross-site swf embeds.  Google-hosted places are the only ones where Google can control the horizontal and the vertical, so to speak; any other site embedding their swf could be doing all kinds of silly shit to it, like plastering it over with ads (by accident or on purpose), scrunching it down into ridiculous dimensions, etc (both things I've seen happen on real websites).
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 10:12:22 PM

javascript:document.getElementById('top_div').style.display = 'None';document.getElementById('pmflashclient').style.top=0

The reason (theoretically, at least) you can do this is Adobe is sand-boxed; flash has to live in the embed object you frame it in or "go through channels" to get permission to go full-screen.  The best it can do to stop you from changing the container dimensions would (again, in theory if not exactly in practice) be to get in an arms race with you over control of your DOM -- basically DOSing your attempts to manipulate the DOM attributes by hooking change events (or polling unhook-able attributes) and "changing things back."  Nobody wins such a battle -- two can play at that game, but the user will just eventually find something better to do than paint trippy mouse-cursor trails into the void where their browser window is supposed to be Smiley  This is exactly what often happens when i.e., AdBlock Plus comes head-to-head with a site like The Pirate Bay that is determined to pop up some garbage windows at any cost.

I'd presume this is the same reason Google puts that "view on YouTube" button on cross-site swf embeds.  Google-hosted places are the only ones where Google can control the horizontal and the vertical, so to speak; any other site embedding their swf could be doing all kinds of silly shit to it, like plastering it over with ads (by accident or on purpose), scrunching it down into ridiculous dimensions, etc (both things I've seen happen on real websites).

Certainly I might not know what I'm talking about.

What does putting that in the address bar do for you? If I'm supposed to make some obvious modification to it to make it work I'm not clever enough, it just does nothing.

FormerlyAnonymous

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 02:35:58 AM

What does putting that in the address bar do for you? If I'm supposed to make some obvious modification to it to make it work I'm not clever enough, it just does nothing.

Heh, sorry.  Not meaning to drown you in mumbo-jumbo there Smiley

When I point Google Chrome (technically I am using Chromium, which might actually make a difference, but I doubt it) at the Seals game-play page (after logging in and hitting "Play Now"), typing the above into my URL bar and pressing enter eliminates the top banner.  nb: I doubt it works in all other browsers due to non-standardization of the "DOM".

It's just meant to show that it's feasible to wire up code such as the above to a button somewhere to get 'er done.

I'll take a crack at coding this up using jQuery to smooth over the "DOM non-standardization" issues mentioned above -- and see if maybe I can't find a way to support getting the thing back after closing, via some kind of hover/click sequence, if I can figure that out -- and PM you the results sometime tonight.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 03:20:17 AM

Heh, sorry.  Not meaning to drown you in mumbo-jumbo there Smiley

When I point Google Chrome (technically I am using Chromium, which might actually make a difference, but I doubt it) at the Seals game-play page (after logging in and hitting "Play Now"), typing the above into my URL bar and pressing enter eliminates the top banner.  nb: I doubt it works in all other browsers due to non-standardization of the "DOM".

It's just meant to show that it's feasible to wire up code such as the above to a button somewhere to get 'er done.

I'll take a crack at coding this up using jQuery to smooth over the "DOM non-standardization" issues mentioned above -- and see if maybe I can't find a way to support getting the thing back after closing, via some kind of hover/click sequence, if I can figure that out -- and PM you the results sometime tonight.

Ah, ok, I did try that, it just googles it. Maybe I need to set it to not do that and then it will execute?

If you can write something that I just need to put in the area Mavens gives me for html/js for the top area that would be great. I'd certainly tip.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 11:19:17 PM

The SNG launcher is launched. There are 6 structures to choose from. 'Turbo', 'turbo+' and 'smooth turbo' have 2% rake, 'normal' and 'smooth' have 3% rake and 'slow' has 4% rake.

We'll probably tweak the structures in a week or two and welcome feedback.

You can open any SNG that you can buy in to and you will be entered automatically when it is created.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 12:16:06 AM

The SNG launcher is launched. There are 6 structures to choose from. 'Turbo', 'turbo+' and 'smooth turbo' have 2% rake, 'normal' and 'smooth' have 3% rake and 'slow' has 4% rake.

We'll probably tweak the structures in a week or two and welcome feedback.

You can open any SNG that you can buy in to and you will be entered automatically when it is created.

yup Freemoney has once again dropped another platinum hit.  Here is the link if you are currently logged into Seals:

https://sealswithclubs.eu/my-account/open-sngs

Highlights:

-- Launch exactly the SNG you want to play
-- Choose your 4 options:  # of players, game, stakes, structure
-- Extremely low, drastically reduced rake. 

Pretty much an SNG player's wet dream.   :fistbump Freemoney - u did it again

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 09:33:08 AM

The Ring Game Launcher is now live.

You can open nearly any game you want at sealswithclubs.eu/ring-game-launcher

The link is also on your My Account page and in the menu above the software.

There will be a small set of games always on.

The rest will be removed periodically. Lobby clutter should be greatly reduced.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 01:35:55 PM

Anybody else getting this when trying to login?

please email admin@sealswithclubs.eu for assistance.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 09:01:22 PM

Anybody else getting this when trying to login?

please email admin@sealswithclubs.eu for assistance.

Sorry about this. About 30 accounts were affected. The lock was caused by repeated failed attempts to access your accounts. There are now global failed attempt checks in place and your accounts are opened again.

Remember to use strong passwords.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 04:21:50 AM

I continue to run into people who want a mobile app poker game.

How's development going?  Any idea of a target release date for a mobile app?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 04:36:22 AM

mobile app poker game.

A SWC poker app? DO WANT.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 06:43:44 AM

I continue to run into people who want a mobile app poker game.

How's development going?  Any idea of a target release date for a mobile app?

No timeline, but we are seriously exploring it. You could even say working on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: