Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403928 times)
Smoovious

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 06:37:34 PM

just started playing on seals last night.. software is beyond bad, but games are good and cashouts are fast which is better than anything else in the US.. will keep playing

Glad to have you, what one or two things would make the biggest improvement in the software in your opinion? We can't control development directly, but the software company does listen.
A non-browser, non-flash, non-java, client, would be a big improvement...

The ability to set the view to always put yourself in the bottom seat...

Remembering my window placement...

Reusing the table window in tournaments when I get moved from one table to another...

SCROLL WHEEL BETTING SUPPORT!!!

That's enuf to start with... Smiley

-- Smoov

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axilla

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 07:12:49 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2012, 07:39:20 PM by axilla

just started playing on seals last night.. software is beyond bad, but games are good and cashouts are fast which is better than anything else in the US.. will keep playing

Glad to have you, what one or two things would make the biggest improvement in the software in your opinion? We can't control development directly, but the software company does listen.

honestly?  New software.  HTML5, Python, Ruby, whatever language you choose, OS Independent client that will run on OS X, Linux or Windows.  

Current software?  Preferred Seating, Lobby Filtering, Auto Top Up in ring games, making it easier to multi-table, 6max, and just a lot of work that really isn't worth putting into it.

I'm a developer and have thought about developing an HTML5 or Ruby based poker client for bitcoins.  If you ever want to talk about it let me know.  

In my opinion(doesn't mean squat), you have to do something, otherwise when Infiniti poker launches in the next few days, you're going to be sunk.  They have a decent client, accept bitcoins, and US players.  

I may know someone that already has a complete poker client built for HTML5

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 07:34:26 PM

honestly?  New software.  HTML5, Python, Ruby, whatever language you choose, OS Independent client that will run on OS X, Linux or Windows.  

Current software?  Preferred Seating, Lobby Filtering, Auto Top Up in ring games, making it easier to multi-table, and just a lot of work that really isn't worth putting into it.

I'm a developer and have thought about developing an HTML5 or Ruby based poker client for bitcoins.  If you ever want to talk about it let me know.  

In my opinion(doesn't mean squat), you have to do something, otherwise when Infiniti poker launches in the next few days, you're going to be sunk.  They have a decent client, accept bitcoins, and US players.  

I may know someone that already has a complete poker client built for HTML5

I am working on some ideas for cleaning up the lobby. I know it isn't filters, but you can sort, the best sort is to put the games with players seated at the top, or by stakes if you are looking to start a new game.

You can auto top up. On the add chips dialog box there is a checkbox for rebuying automatically.

For multitabling I recommend turning OFF the "bring active table to front" because it doesn't respect your turn at other tables. If you cascade the tables from upper right to lower left, the action buttons will show on every table and you can see when it is your action.

I'm not interested in buying something that doesn't exist yet, but if you or someone you know has something in a reasonable price range please do write to me at admin@sealswithclubs.eu.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 07:36:45 PM

The ability to set the view to always put yourself in the bottom seat...

Reusing the table window in tournaments when I get moved from one table to another...

SCROLL WHEEL BETTING SUPPORT!!!

Those are good and don't seem hard, I'll pass them along.

What is the trouble that reusing the window would solve? I know that the old one doesn't auto-close so that you can get your hand history from it if you want.

Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:03:35 PM

Those are good and don't seem hard, I'll pass them along.

What is the trouble that reusing the window would solve? I know that the old one doesn't auto-close so that you can get your hand history from it if you want.
Well... the having to re-stretch the new window back to where I want it expanded to again, re-opening the detached chat window, etc...

Just keep the same window I've been playing in, replace the other players in their seats with those from the new table... then I keep my chat and hand history, saves me time so I can stay focused on my game, etc...

Make this behavior optional of course.

It really irritates me when I've just finished getting my windows re-aligned again on the new table, just to get moved again a minute later and have to do it all over again.

Oh... and only move the windows when we click on the top header of the window... can't tell you how many times I tried to quickly drag-select the bet to type in a new amount, and ended up moving the window instead.

-- Smoov
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 09:22:31 PM

Oh... and only move the windows when we click on the top header of the window... can't tell you how many times I tried to quickly drag-select the bet to type in a new amount, and ended up moving the window instead.

It is too easy to lose a window that way, though maybe another solution to that could be found, or only the entire boarder could be dragable perhaps.

axilla

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 01:59:18 PM

any chance of 6max tables instead of just FR or HU?

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 07:11:39 PM

any chance of 6max tables instead of just FR or HU?

We experimented with that a while back and it hurt the games. Already a lot of the action is shorthanded, adding 6max tables made it still mostly shorthanded but with more frequent waiting instead of the occasional full ring game (which lasts longer generally too since a person on the waiting list is more likely to bail than a person seated).

So, it will come when we are bigger (which hopefully won't be long at all!)

Btw, the SNGs are 6max and I'm not opposed to a 6max MTT, think that would go well?

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 08:33:45 PM

The "BIG BTC" 2 btc buy in tourney, 60 btc guaranteed prize pool starts in 1.5 hrs

only 7 players registered, could be a nice overlay!

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Daily Anarchist

Activity: 614

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 09:31:50 PM

Any chance of getting QR codes for deposit addresses?

Discover anarcho-capitalism today!
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 11:58:34 PM

Yes, I can do that easily if we are willing to trust a third party. I'll do it today or tomorrow but tuck it away somewhere and give a warning.

When people pay via QR does their application usually show them the real address and ask for confirmation before sending?

deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

The "BIG BTC" 2 btc buy in tourney, 60 btc guaranteed prize pool starts in 1.5 hrs

only 7 players registered, could be a nice overlay!

Bubbled #7.  Had one premium hand (AK Suited) in the entire tournament.  Went out with AJ vs KT when he hit a king, turned a ten, rivered a king.  It's starting to feel like I'm playing on Pokerstars.
Daily Anarchist

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 12:53:19 AM

Yes, I can do that easily if we are willing to trust a third party. I'll do it today or tomorrow but tuck it away somewhere and give a warning.

When people pay via QR does their application usually show them the real address and ask for confirmation before sending?

I don't know about others, but I pay from a blockchain.info address. Without the QR code I have to log into my wallet and copy/paste the address into my send payment. If there is a QR code I can use my blockchain.info synced wallet on my smartphone to simply scan the code(yes it shows the address) and pay from there. It's much more simple.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 11:45:40 AM

I don't know about others, but I pay from a blockchain.info address. Without the QR code I have to log into my wallet and copy/paste the address into my send payment. If there is a QR code I can use my blockchain.info synced wallet on my smartphone to simply scan the code(yes it shows the address) and pay from there. It's much more simple.

1) Just got on the blockchain.info iOS wallet since meeting the Bitinstant boys at Money2020.  Fucking amazing.  (Q:  i can scan QR codes to send, but why can't I display my QR code from the app?  I had to take a pic of it from the website login. #whiteppeopleproblems indeed.  I know the politically correct version is #firstworldproblems and I clearly believe that a brown man could be very smart and encountering similar issues from an Android but I think it's just much funnier when you add the old-money republican white guy image to it) 

2)  is this Blockchain wallet really zero-trust from blockchain.info?   what if blockchain.info goes down? I have read that I hold all my private keys on this iOS device, and I can somehow jimmy those into my satoshi wallet on my computer?

3)  We totally need QR codes for deposits.  And I love this blockchain.info wallet for a deposit/withdraw option for potential players and affiliates (did you see it works easily with bitinstant?  and somehow they can paypal you for withdraw?)  But I agree with what Freemoney said in that we must trust that the QR-code generator is the hash that you want it to be.  I don't think we will need to trust and outside service, I think the QR-code code is freely available, I remember reading the guy open-sourced it instead of making infinite from it.  I think we can host our own QR-code generator and do some extensive testing to make sure it's ginning the hashes out with precision.  Obv that is not my department.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
sinner

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 11:31:18 PM

when im typing my bet in at speedy pond it moves the cursor from the bet amount to the main chat when countdown starts Sad
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 12:52:15 AM

when im typing my bet in at speedy pond it moves the cursor from the bet amount to the main chat when countdown starts Sad

I'll mention that to the software company.

I added a link in the cashout area to an offsite QR code for now.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:21:09 AM

why can't I display my QR code from the app?

Does it vary much from the Android version?  With Blockchain for Android, there is a Send Bitcoins arrow (up) and a Request Bitcoins arrow (down).  That shows the QR code. 

2)  is this Blockchain wallet really zero-trust from blockchain.info?   what if blockchain.info goes down?

As long as you made backups, Multibit can import those backups.    With Blockchain.info, you can have an encrypted archive of the wallet sent via e-mail, to your dropbox, to Google Drive, or to any download destination you specify.

I have read that I hold all my private keys on this iOS device, and I can somehow jimmy those into my satoshi wallet on my computer?

Blockchain.info/wallet has a "Desktop Sync" browser plugin (Chrome, Safari) where you configure your Bitcoin-Qt for RPC and it keeps your Bitcoin-Qt client and your Blockchain.info/wallet in sync whenever it is running.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 04:09:14 AM

Lots to announce:

The top 50 krill earners in November will be entered in a 10BTC freeroll on Sunday Dec 2nd at 4pm ET. The top 10 krill earners will additionally be entered in a 5BTC freeroll on Sunday Dec 2nd at 9pm ET.

The Friday Swell surpassed the guarantee again, it will be bumped up to 4BTC for next week.

The Monday night tournament is now a 560+40 with 8BTC guarantee PLO8 tournament at 9pm ET.

The high hand promo continues to spew prizes around the clock to NLHE ring games.

And most importantly: To celebrate the upcoming block 210000 we are going to run a 0.05BTC entry rebuy tournament with a 25BTC guarantee. The tournament will start very shortly after block 210000 is found. Registration is open now.

Daily Anarchist

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 04:12:52 AM

And most importantly: To celebrate the upcoming block 210000 we are going to run a 0.05BTC entry rebuy tournament with a 25BTC guarantee. The tournament will start very shortly after block 210000 is found. Registration is open now.

Awesome!

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 04:28:54 AM

I should mention the current expected date of the 210000 block is Thursday Nov 29th. This thread is good for keeping an eye on it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67185.120

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: