Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:22:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE  (Read 298753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arnie123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:17:36 AM

I'm not really bashing this coin @smartcoin, I'm just pointing out facts. It's just very disheartening (for me too as I am invested) to see this coin drop and keep dropping. That's what I still don't understand. A lot of coins when they do drop will have at least what's known in the TA circles as a dead cat bounce. This coin just keeps sinking and sinking and sinking. In all honesty and I say this with all due respect I've never really seen anything like it in terms of price, fair enough initially there was the multipool and kgw issue but now that it's supposedly on track I can't fathom it, like seriously, what gives?
bjmillican4

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:23:50 AM

Look at the hash power , only 300mhash left.
I'm not bashing , this are facts. Atlantis was bashing us when we had 'the pump'

If they are facts, they don't need to be restated. Unless you want to build up your postcount, which constitutes as spam.

You may continue stating facts if they actually have any relation to SMC and if you're able to make any coherent argument, which you haven't been able to.

It seems like you're still trying to build up your stash of coins. You promised to dump your coins, but you haven't yet. Why's that? Too scared to sell for a loss? If this is the only the beginning of the low, why are you still holding? Cash out now before it's too late.

Unfortunately, people of BitcoinTalk, this is how people acquire coins and make more and more money. They scare you into selling so that they may buy up cheap coins, awaiting for a high enough price to get rich.

This means that metstijl is being deceptive and doesn't have any real argument for why this coin is dead. The price does not dictate whether a coin is dead, neither a market cap or an exchange.

Give up with your scare tactics. metstijl. Sell what you have and get it over with, you're only causing yourself pain. You are having delusions of grandeur thinking that you could control everyone, well you can't. Give up, sell at a loss. I'll give you a mighty 500 mBTC for your apparently worthless stash of dead coins.

You can stop wasting your time my friend, we know it's the weekend and high school is out, but surely you have some assignments to do. You're just another fish in the sea of whales, you're nothing.

I say let these guys try and drive the price down.  In the short term it's great because I can buy and mine more.  Everyone should know that these markets are controlled by the few that own the most coins.  It's not like the price of Smartcoin is by consumer demand, yet.  These coins are constantly getting pumped and dumped by a few players with large holdings.  Of course the price will have wild fluctuations in this type of market.

This coin has a lot going for it, so the powers that be will continue to manipulate the price as long as long as possible.  I like Smartcoin and it would be great if it can achieve it's full potential.  However, if that happens, it's a long ways off.  In the meantime the price will be dictated by what everyone knows are corrupt markets.  So if you are short term, buy low sell high, in case you didn't know.  If you believe in the coin's long term potential, then none of the crap you read here should affect your decisions.
sinnyc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:43:23 AM

Look at the hash power , only 300mhash left.
I'm not bashing , this are facts. Atlantis was bashing us when we had 'the pump'

If they are facts, they don't need to be restated. Unless you want to build up your postcount, which constitutes as spam.

You may continue stating facts if they actually have any relation to SMC and if you're able to make any coherent argument, which you haven't been able to.

It seems like you're still trying to build up your stash of coins. You promised to dump your coins, but you haven't yet. Why's that? Too scared to sell for a loss? If this is the only the beginning of the low, why are you still holding? Cash out now before it's too late.

Unfortunately, people of BitcoinTalk, this is how people acquire coins and make more and more money. They scare you into selling so that they may buy up cheap coins, awaiting for a high enough price to get rich.

This means that metstijl is being deceptive and doesn't have any real argument for why this coin is dead. The price does not dictate whether a coin is dead, neither a market cap or an exchange.

Give up with your scare tactics. metstijl. Sell what you have and get it over with, you're only causing yourself pain. You are having delusions of grandeur thinking that you could control everyone, well you can't. Give up, sell at a loss. I'll give you a mighty 500 mBTC for your apparently worthless stash of dead coins.

You can stop wasting your time my friend, we know it's the weekend and high school is out, but surely you have some assignments to do. You're just another fish in the sea of whales, you're nothing.

LOL +1

Crypto forums have been a revelation to me.  I've been in online discussions and forums since the days of the bbs and Archie clients - tech forums, hobby forums, tons of game forums, this forum, that forum and I swear I've never seen anything like this.

You get this crazy, volatile mix of a bunch of people inexperienced in any sort of investing, a bunch inexperienced in cryptocurrency, a few people very experienced in one or both, some pretty poor manipulators (and a couple of pretty good ones), and a few trolls.  Then, for the real fun, you add in a whole lot of greed and fear and mania and you end up with this crazy, scattered herd stampeding everywhere and nowhere at the same time.  It's pretty entertaining.  Smiley

Did I have a point?  Oh yeah...

In case nobody noticed, the entire crypto market is moving sideways at best.  BTC is below 600 usd and everything else is adjusting to that pricing.  Period.  Most other alts are in the same boat, and those that aren't right now either have been or will be.  The market is doing what the market does - working.  Some will rise, some will fall, some will survive and some will not and that's the way it works in every market - stocks, commodities, currencies, etc. 

As I've stated before, I think SMC is better than the average coin out there and I intend to give it the chance to succeed and help if I can.  So for me, I buy what I can afford, mine, and hold on to my fairly small stash.  But I'm not trying to convince anyone to hold on to SmartCoin if they don't want to.  If you think the time is good to sell, then sell and vaya con dios.  Just do it with less drama  Grin

sinnyc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

I say let these guys try and drive the price down.  In the short term it's great because I can buy and mine more.  Everyone should know that these markets are controlled by the few that own the most coins.  It's not like the price of Smartcoin is by consumer demand, yet.  These coins are constantly getting pumped and dumped by a few players with large holdings.  Of course the price will have wild fluctuations in this type of market.

This coin has a lot going for it, so the powers that be will continue to manipulate the price as long as long as possible.  I like Smartcoin and it would be great if it can achieve it's full potential.  However, if that happens, it's a long ways off.  In the meantime the price will be dictated by what everyone knows are corrupt markets.  So if you are short term, buy low sell high, in case you didn't know.  If you believe in the coin's long term potential, then none of the crap you read here should affect your decisions.

Well said, especially the part I bolded.

smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:53:57 AM

I'm not really bashing this coin @smartcoin, I'm just pointing out facts. It's just very disheartening (for me too as I am invested) to see this coin drop and keep dropping. That's what I still don't understand. A lot of coins when they do drop will have at least what's known in the TA circles as a dead cat bounce. This coin just keeps sinking and sinking and sinking. In all honesty and I say this with all due respect I've never really seen anything like it in terms of price, fair enough initially there was the multipool and kgw issue but now that it's supposedly on track I can't fathom it, like seriously, what gives?

I understand your troubles, all of us have invested serious time into SmartCoin -- for me it's been 2 months of dedication since I've started developing SmartCoin.

To see your creation's price suffer is probably the worst thing for me, but I'm staying optimistic. Call me delusional, which I may be, but I'm betting that we'll pull through. It seems whoever wants SMC is serious about getting the price low. It looks like the trick right out of Wolong's eBook. The price slump is also due to FUD spreaders. Selling coins at this price is probably more delusional than anything else and I guess the dump will stop when people get more educated about what real value is and how they actually are supposed to trade.

I say let these guys try and drive the price down.  In the short term it's great because I can buy and mine more.  Everyone should know that these markets are controlled by the few that own the most coins.  It's not like the price of Smartcoin is by consumer demand, yet.  These coins are constantly getting pumped and dumped by a few players with large holdings.  Of course the price will have wild fluctuations in this type of market.

This coin has a lot going for it, so the powers that be will continue to manipulate the price as long as long as possible.  I like Smartcoin and it would be great if it can achieve it's full potential.  However, if that happens, it's a long ways off.  In the meantime the price will be dictated by what everyone knows are corrupt markets.  So if you are short term, buy low sell high, in case you didn't know.  If you believe in the coin's long term potential, then none of the crap you read here should affect your decisions.

Well said, especially the part I bolded.

I, too agree with this. Anyone truly interested in SMC is knowledgeable enough not to sell at these prices. As soon as all of these weak hands sell their coins, there won't be any one SELLING AT BID PRICE. Anyone interested in selling low has my approval, adios!

CaptainHash

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:47:37 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 06:16:59 AM by CaptainHash

Check out this brand new pool with 0% fee:
http://smc.cmine.de/

Would be smart to see you there!
Cheers

PS:
I agree: Don't pay for being listed on an exchange!
bodenliu

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:16:20 AM

How is the website

CaptainHash

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:18:53 AM

How is the website

Oops. Thanks for the hint.
The website is for the pool is smc.cmine.de.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:58:00 AM

Holy crybabies batman.

So this coin didn't make you rich in under 3 weeks, cry me a river. A dropping price doesn't kill a coin. There is a dev and there are miners --> not dead. As far as devs go we could do worse as well. So many coins have been much more dead (chinacoin anyone?) and they're still around and worth money. We're well above the low, altcoinland isn't as rosy as it was a month or 2 ago anyway. If you don't have anything constructive to add other than whining about the lack of profit you've made out of thin air I suggest you don't post at all, it's just embarrassing to read.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
dnamicro

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:18:29 AM

Holy crybabies batman.

So this coin didn't make you rich in under 3 weeks, cry me a river. A dropping price doesn't kill a coin. There is a dev and there are miners --> not dead. As far as devs go we could do worse as well. So many coins have been much more dead (chinacoin anyone?) and they're still around and worth money. We're well above the low, altcoinland isn't as rosy as it was a month or 2 ago anyway. If you don't have anything constructive to add other than whining about the lack of profit you've made out of thin air I suggest you don't post at all, it's just embarrassing to read.
Finally a sensible post, I agree.
The problem is people want to get rich quick, when they find that it won't happen any time soon all the drama begins.

BTC: 12eWQQLJ8F7UGXkqh68JJy1fxQCUrQFajW
bodenliu

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:38:39 AM

How is the website

Oops. Thanks for the hint.
The website is for the pool is smc.cmine.de.

I'm talking about the smart coin official website... How is the construction going?

Symbiont

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:00:54 AM

Your only argument is the falling price over and over again. The whole market is falling at the moment. This is a snapshot. This has nothing to do with the value or the potential of the coins. The reasons are complex. But at its core it is the uncertainty by MT Gox, which is exploited by some to push the market down so that they can make profits in day trading. This is psychology, and has nothing to do with a "real" value.

In the forum so many people have posted solid arguments on which you do not come in, because they do not fit you in your doomsday theory.

I know I can not convert you anyway, you just want to stir things up.

I am involved in BTC since 2010. I have worked for 20 years in the advertising and marketing of big companies. I trade since I was 15 years old at the stock exchange. I think I know what I'm talking about.
chidex

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:27:57 PM

http://i59.tinypic.com/w0nhqt.gif

Just to remind you,if you want SmartCoin on cryptsy vote here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254

And vote here, you can get 10 votes every 24 hours: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Thank you.

Who made the coin animation? It looks great. Much better than the lighter 2D version.

I´ll copy / paste it to the german thread.

---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466177.msg5151661#msg5151661

I've created it. I'm glad you like it. It was supposed to be much more complex,something like this:

http://i60.tinypic.com/1qgynd.jpg

But .GIF cannot handle this and loading time would be awfully long  Grin

BTW:

1) The price is falling, but a whole cryptocurrency is falling now. People are scared and selling all coins back for fiat.
But after things calm down, people will look for other investments and then we can grow up.
So if someone here thinks 3 week old (yet not much known) SmartCoin will pump like hell You are on wrong address, please leave us and go, spread your wisdom to another funny coin.
I dont want (i think core comunity here too, dev included) to be looking 24/7 on exchanges and selling/buying SmartCoin with pump/dump. As someone here says, this is a long term investment.

2) Someone here says we don't need other exchange? We do not need. BUT we need more attention to get more Smart people
to creating websites, shops, app, games,.... . dev team is good, but they can't do everything on their own. And attention came with bigger volume.

So people, stop looking on exchange and if you want help and you are good on something (programming, drawing, modelation,....) and have idea how to help SmartCoin, please do it. To feel good and maybe dev can reward you.

At least you can:
Spreading what SmartCoin is and what wants to be. Not like Metstijl please Smiley (Im realy sorry for him, i hope he return to our side, he had great idea how to increase SmartCoin visibility, but it is rude).
Mine SmartCoin
Vote for SmartCoin on cryptsy https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254

Thank You

rze

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:25:52 PM

Just to remind you,if you want SmartCoin on cryptsy vote here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254

And vote here, you can get 10 votes every 24 hours: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Thank you.

Who made the coin animation? It looks great. Much better than the lighter 2D version.

I've created it. I'm glad you like it. It was supposed to be much more complex,something like this:

BTW:

1) The price is falling, but a whole cryptocurrency is falling now. People are scared and selling all coins back for fiat.
But after things calm down, people will look for other investments and then we can grow up.
So if someone here thinks 3 week old (yet not much known) SmartCoin will pump like hell You are on wrong address, please leave us and go, spread your wisdom to another funny coin.
I dont want (i think core comunity here too, dev included) to be looking 24/7 on exchanges and selling/buying SmartCoin with pump/dump. As someone here says, this is a long term investment.

2) Someone here says we don't need other exchange? We do not need. BUT we need more attention to get more Smart people
to creating websites, shops, app, games,.... . dev team is good, but they can't do everything on their own. And attention came with bigger volume.

So people, stop looking on exchange and if you want help and you are good on something (programming, drawing, modelation,....) and have idea how to help SmartCoin, please do it. To feel good and maybe dev can reward you.

At least you can:
Spreading what SmartCoin is and what wants to be. Not like Metstijl please Smiley (Im realy sorry for him, i hope he return to our side, he had great idea how to increase SmartCoin visibility, but it is rude).
Mine SmartCoin
Vote for SmartCoin on cryptsy https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254

Thank You

Great work!
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:21:42 PM

100    SmartCoin   $ 65,740   $ 0.017   3,836,902 SMC   $ 1,883   -16.83 %
rip
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:26:55 PM

I think dev and insiders are dumping slowly. Kinda sad.
Symbiont

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

I think dev and insiders are dumping slowly. Kinda sad.

I don´t think so. The dev has +/- 300k coins left. This is < 10 BTC - this is nothing. They are working on some improvements right now. They wouldn´t do it, if they are planing to sell. The hole alt-coin market is falling. Some of us told you why. This isn´t a SmartCoin thing! Please, let it be - you make yourself ridiculous. Calm down, leave the bitcoin forum for some days, enjoy your real life and come back, if you feel better.
Symbiont

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

Thank you.

Could you make some bigger .gifs and .jpgs?

In my opinion the .jpg should be a little bit brighter.

But... great work. Really nice! We need more of this stuff.
Symbiont

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

@ dev: Could you add the links to the other languages to the OP, please?

Bitcointalk Threads:

GERMAN | ENGLISH | POLISH | RUSSIAN | TURKISH

For all of the other language threads:

Code:
[size=12pt][color=purple][b][u]Bitcointalk Threads:
[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466177.new#new][color=grey][b]GERMAN[/b][/color][/url] [color=grey]|[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400893.0][color=grey][b]ENGLISH[/b][/color][/url] [color=grey]|[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475825.new#new][color=grey][b]POLISH[/b][/color][/url] [color=grey]|[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476603.msg5256884#msg5256884][color=grey][b]RUSSIAN[/b][/color][/url] [color=grey]|[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477750.0][color=grey][b]TURKISH[/b][/color][/url]

Maybe you like to add the animated logo at this point:

S=MC2

Spezifikationen:

PoW Algorithmus ---> Scrypt
Block Interval ---> 40 Sekunden
Start Difficulty ---> 0.00024414062
Difficulty Retarget ---> jede 60 blocks (40 Minuten) seit Block 35.000 KIMOTO GRAVITY WELL
Maximale Anzahl der Coins ---> ~51,200,000
Total Premine: ~0.78%

Code:
[size=32pt][color=purple]S=MC[sup]2[/sup][/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/w0nhqt.gif[/img]

[size=12pt][color=purple][b][u]Spezifikationen:
[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=grey]PoW Algorithmus ---> Scrypt
Block Interval ---> 40 Sekunden
Start Difficulty ---> 0.00024414062
Difficulty Retarget ---> [s]jede 60 blocks (40 Minuten)[/s] seit Block 35.000 [b][color=purple]KIMOTO GRAVITY WELL[/color][/b]
Maximale Anzahl der Coins ---> ~51,200,000
Total Premine: ~0.78%
chidex

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:20:53 PM

http://i59.tinypic.com/w0nhqt.gif

Thank you.

http://i60.tinypic.com/1qgynd.jpg

Could you make some bigger .gifs and .jpgs?

In my opinion the .jpg should be a little bit brighter.

But... great work. Really nice! We need more of this stuff.

How much big you want? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: