Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:15:43 AM

Yep I've voted a number of times at mintpal too, they look good - I'll add them to the post Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kresu

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:29:01 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:02:33 AM by kresu

Yep I've voted a number of times at mintpal too, they look good - I'll add them to the post Smiley
Thanks!

Also cryptorush.in seems to be adding many coins recently, but I'm not sure if you the community like them.
The UI is somewat awkward and there is a LOT of shitty cheap coins....

On the one hand, who wants dirty and poor neighbours? Wink
On the other hand, we would look cleaner and richer next to them Wink

TIP: GOAT drinks BEER and FOX drinks COLA.
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:08:26 AM

Yeah mint pal looks to be a pretty solid new exchange, still need to make our way onto the big three..  continue to vote guys!
miKnutty

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

http://noble.validerrorpool.com is back online and has been stable. Wasn't sure if there was an updated post regarding this or not!
POOL.MN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/nob.gif

Welcome to NobleCoin Pool!

nob.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 100% uptime
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif DDOS protection
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

yuanmeng2014

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

贵族币 的确不错的9UNK6AZCSZQCeXjsacXsDYHY8L8DS1BYVf
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:42:52 AM

Also, amazon.co.uk cards are half-added as of now and amazon.ca cards will be added within 12 hours. Smiley
I have not been very active for the last week so seeing the progress is just great Cheesy nice work on the marketplace and the tools !!! Smiley

I noticed that some work has been done on creating "newcomers guides" but why have I / we not seem more of this? Should this not be presented with a big button that says something like, "new to coins click here" or "click to start being noble". The link then will go to a new landing page named for examle "Newcomers corner", where they will be informed about how to get started.

The start page of the noblemovement.com website looks a bit “outdated”. What is the advantage of a very large picture showing the skyline of New York or Sidney? I think the start page should show the latest improvements or releases, news and direct links for people seeking information on how to get involved.
Now that the marketplace has been launched the main website becomes more important. So I think we should invest in getting it up to date and more professional. It still is our main advertisement, also what is the current logo of the coin? Is it the eagle, is it the silver coin, the new design coin or the simple N symbol? Where can a shop use each of the graphics, for me this is not really supported right now.
I really like this coin, the idea's and the speed of new features being released however it seems we still lack some marketing or good branding. So in short I think we should:
-   Advertise the newcomers guides;
-   Update the start page;
-   Instruct for suppliers on which graph to use;
Something I have been thinking about would be to create a website that has 3 main target groups, Suppliers, Noble owners and Noble newcomers. So it is very simple for every target group to locate the information they need.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

Is it time to buy or worry?

CoinMarket =  NOBL/BTC  = 0.00000099

What are the estimated valuation of you? Can you get close to the DogeCoin?
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:15:44 AM

Also, amazon.co.uk cards are half-added as of now and amazon.ca cards will be added within 12 hours. Smiley
I have not been very active for the last week so seeing the progress is just great Cheesy nice work on the marketplace and the tools !!! Smiley

I noticed that some work has been done on creating "newcomers guides" but why have I / we not seem more of this? Should this not be presented with a big button that says something like, "new to coins click here" or "click to start being noble". The link then will go to a new landing page named for examle "Newcomers corner", where they will be informed about how to get started.

The start page of the noblemovement.com website looks a bit “outdated”. What is the advantage of a very large picture showing the skyline of New York or Sidney? I think the start page should show the latest improvements or releases, news and direct links for people seeking information on how to get involved.
Now that the marketplace has been launched the main website becomes more important. So I think we should invest in getting it up to date and more professional. It still is our main advertisement, also what is the current logo of the coin? Is it the eagle, is it the silver coin, the new design coin or the simple N symbol? Where can a shop use each of the graphics, for me this is not really supported right now.
I really like this coin, the idea's and the speed of new features being released however it seems we still lack some marketing or good branding. So in short I think we should:
Something I have been thinking about would be to create a website that has 3 main target groups, Suppliers, Noble owners and Noble newcomers. So it is very simple for every target group to locate the information they need.

I agree with much you say a3tje!

I believe it could be three websites:

www.NobleMovement.com, spoke more clearly what is NobleMovement, NobleCoin, marketing initiatives, and etc!

Other as basic as any other site CryptoCoin, which basically lists the POOL's have downloaded the Wallet and basic explanations.

And another specific MarketPlace, to become an official store sales NobleCoin and put the price in NobleCoin and not in U.S. dollars, would be super interesting.

So I think we could leverage our community, making the NobleCoin is one of the TOP 10 CryptoCoins, and leave a more professional face.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:35:00 PM

I agree with much you say a3tje!

I believe it could be three websites:

www.NobleMovement.com, spoke more clearly what is NobleMovement, NobleCoin, marketing initiatives, and etc!

Other as basic as any other site CryptoCoin, which basically lists the POOL's have downloaded the Wallet and basic explanations.

And another specific MarketPlace, to become an official store sales NobleCoin and put the price in NobleCoin and not in U.S. dollars, would be super interesting.

So I think we could leverage our community, making the NobleCoin is one of the TOP 10 CryptoCoins, and leave a more professional face.

I think a marketplace that only does prices in NobleCoin [and only USD when you hover over the product] would be a great way to push NobleCoin as a currency itself, not just as a way to transfer USD-tokens so-to-speak.
Jiyome

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:46:09 PM

First of all thanks for your great post a3tje. You're comments are very clever. Some of them are stuff we've been talking about and that should be improved soon.

I agree, the marketplace is a great feature to engage newcomer's attention and we should definitely promote our beginner's guide in a more efficient way.

That's something we've been discussing and the pictures should be changed to reflect the latest and biggest news very soon.

also what is the current logo of the coin? Is it the eagle, is it the silver coin, the new design coin or the simple N symbol?

This is gonna be sorted out soon Smiley

This is not a bad idea... but further down the road I think.
Rigth now Rofo is doing a great job with international Amazon cards and I think that, in the same spirit as the beginner's guide, we're gonna have to make the website multilingual, feature that I know Rofo has been working on for quite some time now and that should be available soon. And I'm not talking about a google translation thing.
This will be an important improvement to attract newcomers from everywhere.

PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:47:21 PM

Anyone has issues with noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com pool. I mined there since yesterday with over 3MH/s and got nothing in unconfirmed ? Huh

thanks for pointin that out... dint notice it...

same 3mh for the last few hours.. and nothing... this has happened before... its frustrating and switching back to valid error

Pool should be back up in a few. Had someone attempt a double payout, which caused cronjobs to fail. I have to find Tue invalid payout and delete it before bringing it back up. First time ever having this issue so took some time narrowing it down. All coins are still safe and will be paidnout soon!

When will these be paid out? I'm missing quite a few payouts.

Same here
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

to stop the ongoing prcie Devaluation i would suggest also allowing btc and ltc on the marketplace , not giving them the 30 % though , this would make People buy noble , the Money from the People that choose not to Change to noble could be used to pay out interests for the savings idea frm the Forum , id also like to hear some update on the idea because beeing able to store the coins with interest would Keep all the miners from coinwars from selling instantly Smiley
Charloz24

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

This isn't really scary at all, when NOBLE appeared to the market (3 weeks ago) it's bottom was 0.00000040, then it climbed up really quickly to the 0.00000200 level. It fallen then to the 0.00000075 level. It seems like the bottom level is climbing, so really good signs.

And by comparision to dogecoin, let's not forget that doge falled to the 0.00000030 level a bit of time a month ago...
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

This isn't really scary at all, when NOBLE appeared to the market (3 weeks ago) it's bottom was 0.00000040, then it climbed up really quickly to the 0.00000200 level. It fallen then to the 0.00000075 level. It seems like the bottom level is climbing, so really good signs.

And by comparision to dogecoin, let's not forget that doge falled to the 0.00000030 level a bit of time a month ago...

Funnily enough there are 100x more doge in circulation. If only we could even imagine Noble being 100x the price  Tongue
Charloz24

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:10:40 PM

Funnily enough there are 100x more doge in circulation. If only we could even imagine Noble being 100x the price  Tongue

The question is more: how much time until post like this: OMG I should have bought a TON of NOBL when it was just 0.00000100 Wink

exoton

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:20:23 PM

but for the coin to Keep rising we have to take Action , youre right this isnt a real scarry low but ist definitely not good either Tongue
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:25:13 PM

I'll try to give some quick updates as we are very busy at this point - all 9 regions of Amazon gift cards are being enabled, allowing users from China, the US or Europe to buy at 10% discount. Then it is onto newegg.com.

1. Beginners guides - we work on them when we can. Our opinion at the moment, and feel free to disagree, is that we have an entire market of alt-coin, DogeCoin & BTC users to appeal to and work on reaching. We are trying to hit the crypto market first through charities/causes, utility, the marketplace, branding, etc. Our guide is a decent start, but if we can't attract current cypto users initially what good are we. Feel free to write up some great articles for newcomers yourself - we are happy to reward/offer bounties for well-written, clear professional guides to add to the site.

2. Multiple websites - we will be using subdomains and multiple dedicated servers if necessary, but at the moment we aren't there yet as we need to order and configure them as well as move the code over - not to mention wait for funds to clear so we can order more. The majority of our money is going into e-commerce licensing, the first dedicated server, stock & products for the marketplace and social media advertisements at the moment.

3. The logo/coin - we are waiting on the final professional 3D final rendering which should have everyone happy. To be honest merchants, exchanges and services sometimes use the design they prefer with or without our feedback. Some use the original coin shrunk (which is hard to make out), others use the eagle on grey which was made custom by one community member for a particular exchange. Merchants have all been pointed over to https://www.noblemovement.com/resources/ but also sometimes design their own stuff. We don't have 100% control over this. We will be emailing them all and working on getting our professional new coin displayed everywhere the second we receive it. The 'almost final' design been shown around on this forum to quite positive feedback.

4. Savings - this is still on the table, but I personally feel not many people in this market are happy to part with substantial amounts of coin at a promise of interest and lose control over the time they can sell it. If you want to PM me with personal plans that you are happy with we can come to an arrangement at this point.

5. The current price - I try to maintain a habit of not commenting on prices and trading as I am quite biased for obvious reasons. All I ask is for you to look at the majority of our closest competitors and the % value we have been to them throughout the last 4 weeks. There is also a lot more to the market than individual coins; the BTC fiasco and other drama both inside this scene and in the 'real world' will affect prices on a weekly basis. I also ask you to look at our developments recently and compare them to other alternatives - a solid, critical and 'unbiased' analysis of some of the coins should hold us fairly positive. Not better than all of course, but I personally feel we have a lot more going for us than many. I also ask you to keep an eye, when you can, on buy and sell walls and their movement (as well as the price) and when certain members appear out of nowhere in IRC or this forum and make comments on future movements. Think carefully about what things like that *might* mean both short-term and long-term. It is up to you.

If you feel there are worthy improvements or additions you can jump all over feel free to pm myself or ZBBBB - we are always open to offering bounties and rewarding community members for showing initiative and getting stuff done that overall improves the direction and quality of the coin.

6. ADDED - BTC/Marketplace - I am seriously considering adding support for BTC at the moment to the marketplace - the funds will be used to buy more stock as well as NOBLE where we can. If the response is overwhelmingly in favour I will enable it within 24 hours. NOBLE will keep the 10% discount, so you guys are right - it should definitely entice people to move their BTC over to NOBLE for purchases.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:32:12 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 03:06:23 PM by Hueristic

Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

I believe you can request NobleCoin for CoinEx here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.0 (if there's another way please let me know)

Mintpal can be voted on here regularly: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.

FUCK CRAPSTY!!!!  IT will be worse than coinwarz for pump and dump.

Here is where it needs to go.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg5119108#msg5119108

On another vein can you list other coins on the Noble market place yet with a "Processing Fee" Markup. This should add volume, create profit and show people the value of NOBL.

If I want a steam code and I have shitcoin I can go through 3 exchanges and get cash and pay fee's all along the way or I can got noble market and buy it direct with one fee or I can convert it to nobl and make purchase (adds buy volume to nobl). OR I can mine NOBL in the first place. Which do you think the masses will gravitate to???

OK, Off my soapbox need to mine 200k more for another R9 270, need 2 more to fill rig.

Also are there Ebay cards? I need a ton of stuff from Fleabay I do most of my online purchases there.

Keep up the great work Rofu it will all pan out in the end. Really wish I had been here since day one. Smiley Doge overshadowed everything and taught me a few things I'd rather not have learned about a wild west unregulated market! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OK this post is far too long, I'm not used to posting so much anymore I've been more of a lurker in forums for the last 4 years or so.

EDIT: Hah I was writing this while you were saying you were adding other coins. LOL

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
exoton

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

thanks for the update , sounds like a good plan for the future , about the saving Thing , i guess youre right , maybe it could be done with just giving out interrest if it hasnt bben withdrawn for a certain time , i dont have a clear idea on what it could look like either just thought it sounded like a cool idea that some (me) might use Cheesy but i can definitely understand your reasoning Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: