Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:59:33 PM

Is it time to buy or worry?

CoinMarket =  NOBL/BTC  = 0.00000099

What are the estimated valuation of you? Can you get close to the DogeCoin?

This is my plan.
Hold and mine.
Buy as low as possible.
Build up as much as possible until hits a large exchange.
I don't expect that will be too much longer.

I am enjoying the low dif and hope it stays that way until I can at least build up another few hundred K.

As soon as it hits an exchange I'm buying all I can before it skyrockets.

It's so undervalued it's a joke. People won't jump all over it until it is already skyrocketing.

I've been watching this market daily since doge started and this is the pattern that repeats over and over.

The fact that this is taking longer for NOBL is a good thing, even though it may not feel like it.

Nobl will be here when most of these shitcoins have crashed and burned. People will start to notice that it is going nowhere and is a safe coin.

This all takes time and is safer when done correctly with infrastructure in place. these flash in the pan coins die because they hype it to the moon and have no infrastructure to support it when it rises and then it crashes when the investors manipulate the coin.

Nobl has intelligently stayed out of that game and that is the reason I waste my precious time in this thread. I see great things happening here.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:04:19 PM

Because drastic times call for drastic measures, we will be enabling BTC payments soon on the Marketplace. All prices will rise to their natural level +1% (so a $100 Amazon Card will become $101). This little 1% profit will be used by us to buy back some extra NOBLE on the exchange.

We will up the discount on all purchases made with NOBLE to 11% - this 11% will only appear on checkout with coinpayments when you select NobleCoin (it is built into their service). There will be big flashy red promotional signs throughout the shopping experience for BTC users letting them know that if they start buying and using NOBLE they are up for some great deals.

Let's try to attract some more of the crowd. Smiley

Putting the 'reserves' to good use. Cheers.

YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:18:48 PM

Gutted you dont have any amazon GBP cards Sad

Concur.

I've still got a pile of Noblecoins and was watching how this develops. The focus on US market is a shame. UK pound and the Euro would be great. Hopefully it will happen soon. The bigger the market, the bigger the demand = noblecoin price will soar pass the moon.
+1
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:28:34 PM

Gutted you dont have any amazon GBP cards Sad

Concur.

I've still got a pile of Noblecoins and was watching how this develops. The focus on US market is a shame. UK pound and the Euro would be great. Hopefully it will happen soon. The bigger the market, the bigger the demand = noblecoin price will soar pass the moon.
+1

We have amazon.co.uk cards now guys - the rest of the regions with Amazon are coming. Smiley

lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:48:05 PM

maybe next month nobl price 250-300 sato... im buyinggggg.

ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:49:07 PM

These are all amazing things. What other alt's have anything in place like this? I mean really, outside of the big guys who have been around forever what alt coin can say they have a marketplace to buy legitimate things with their coins? Another thing I beg people to please understand is that this is not a get rich quick coin, it's a marathon not a sprint. We have a lot of things in place to easily make it yet people are frustrated their investment hasn't doubled. This isn't doge or some other meme coin. This is a legitimate, professional coin that will continue to progress and bring in new technologies and methods of doing business to win in the long run. Look at what has been accomplished in 1 month. We have gotten onto exchanges, coinpayments, added charities, and have our own marketplace that is doing what it is supposed to. Most of all, our dev is still here and beyond active.

I hate to see people get frustrated with progress but I mean what more can you ask. We are always moving forward, there is something always being worked on, and hash/diff and price will rise with time. Do you really want to just double your investment when in a year it will be worth 20x as much?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:50:08 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:03:10 PM by Hueristic

:Edit
Shit Put this in the wrong thread sorry guys. Doh woke up stressed when I saw this and coffee not working yet. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

These are all amazing things. What other alt's have anything in place like this? I mean really, outside of the big guys who have been around forever what alt coin can say they have a marketplace to buy legitimate things with their coins? Another thing I beg people to please understand is that this is not a get rich quick coin, it's a marathon not a sprint. We have a lot of things in place to easily make it yet people are frustrated their investment hasn't doubled. This isn't doge or some other meme coin. This is a legitimate, professional coin that will continue to progress and bring in new technologies and methods of doing business to win in the long run. Look at what has been accomplished in 1 month. We have gotten onto exchanges, coinpayments, added charities, and have our own marketplace that is doing what it is supposed to. Most of all, our dev is still here and beyond active.

I hate to see people get frustrated with progress but I mean what more can you ask. We are always moving forward, there is something always being worked on, and hash/diff and price will rise with time. Do you really want to just double your investment when in a year it will be worth 20x as much?

+1

be patient!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

Because drastic times call for drastic measures, we will be enabling BTC payments soon on the Marketplace. All prices will rise to their natural level +1% (so a $100 Amazon Card will become $101). This little 1% profit will be used by us to buy back some extra NOBLE on the exchange.

We will up the discount on all purchases made with NOBLE to 11% - this 11% will only appear on checkout with coinpayments when you select NobleCoin (it is built into their service). There will be big flashy red promotional signs throughout the shopping experience for BTC users letting them know that if they start buying and using NOBLE they are up for some great deals.

This is great news except I think (and I can easily be wrong) that those that hold btc and ltc already have outlets for those coins so there really will not be an incentive for them to use those coins in the marketplace.

OTOH since the marketplace is tied into coinpayments why can't there be a drop list to choose your coin and as long as coinpayments accepts it add a transaction fee and markup for service's rendered. I would recommend like 7%.

This would attract all those mining the quickest profit coin and cashing out to gift cards instead of the hassle of the exchanges. This could grow huge.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:22:50 PM

This is great news except I think (and I can easily be wrong) that those that hold btc and ltc already have outlets for those coins so there really will not be an incentive for them to use those coins in the marketplace.

OTOH since the marketplace is tied into coinpayments why can't there be a drop list to choose your coin and as long as coinpayments accepts it add a transaction fee and markup for service's rendered. I would recommend like 7%.

This would attract all those mining the quickest profit coin and cashing out to gift cards instead of the hassle of the exchanges. This could grow huge.

You're most probably right, this is an attempt to draw more attention to an outlet for using coins, followed by attention to the discount. If we still don't see enough action we'll begin adding the rest of the coins.

SkillRoad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

Guys it's time for a new round of votes.
The marketplace is doing great but let's not forget to keep building our coin and everything around it.

So I'm asking you, could you go and vote on Mintpal please?

You've got 3 votes an hour, raised to 6 if you sign up.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting  Let's go! Smiley

voted ..... heading back in 1 hour
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:25:41 PM

Should we start a new thread to announce the marketplace? Sorry if this has already been thought of...
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

Should we start a new thread to announce the marketplace? Sorry if this has already been thought of...

Yes there is a separate thread Smiley
james6546

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:36:27 PM

Ahhh, ok Smiley
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:39:08 PM

Ahhh, ok Smiley

It is listed in the OP, but it could be more visible. Smiley
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

I believe you can request NobleCoin for CoinEx here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.0 (if there's another way please let me know)

Mintpal can be voted on here regularly: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.

We need everyone to vote in these locations! Lets go community be NOBL! Cheesy
james6546

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:01:05 PM

Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

I believe you can request NobleCoin for CoinEx here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.0 (if there's another way please let me know)

Mintpal can be voted on here regularly: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.

We need everyone to vote in these locations! Lets go community be NOBL! Cheesy

done on all
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:01:26 PM

We will up the discount on all purchases made with NOBLE to 11% - this 11% will only appear on checkout with coinpayments when you select NobleCoin (it is built into their service). There will be big flashy red promotional signs throughout the shopping experience for BTC users letting them know that if they start buying and using NOBLE they are up for some great deals.

Yes. Wise and quick decision. I love it.

This can make a big difference. I feel that the "tipping point" (or "critical mass" point) is very very close if you know what I mean.
It doesn't have to be hitting a big exchange. I can be adding BTC to the Marketplace, it can be anything.

However, if you guys really want to make this happen sooner, all of us will have to put +10% more effort info:
- informing about us
- showing them our cool posters
- making some intelligent noise on twitter (!), fb (!), reddit (!), our Noble Forum on the site, 4chan everywhere.
If you don't have an account, please register one today. Write only 1 post. Wait 1 day. Rinse, repeat and look what happens.

Poeple, don't ask here what will be the price. YOU are the value and also the price.
Don't be passive! Don't be lazy. If you're not a total newbie, don't be a parasite waiting for a growth and kindly asking "when it will go up".
Come on. We are making this coin valuable together.

And again, if you are in a hurry to a hype, make the hype yourself. Advertise us. Discover some new channel of communication.
Everyone can do one little thing (write 1 post) and add this symbolic one satoshi to the current price.
The dev team is severely loaded and I think this is the moment we can show them our community support.

Come on. Guys. Ideas please. Actions. More. I have some too.
Polobyxa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

We will up the discount on all purchases made with NOBLE to 11% - this 11% will only appear on checkout with coinpayments when you select NobleCoin (it is built into their service). There will be big flashy red promotional signs throughout the shopping experience for BTC users letting them know that if they start buying and using NOBLE they are up for some great deals.

Yes. Wise and quick decision. I love it.

This can make a big difference. I feel that the "tipping point" (or "critical mass" point) is very very close if you know what I mean.
It doesn't have to be hitting a big exchange. I can be adding BTC to the Marketplace, it can be anything.

However, if you guys really want to make this happen sooner, all of us will have to put +10% more effort info:
- informing about us
- showing them our cool posters
- making some intelligent noise on twitter (!), fb (!), reddit (!), our Noble Forum on the site, 4chan everywhere.
If you don't have an account, please register one today. Write only 1 post. Wait 1 day. Rinse, repeat and look what happens.

Poeple, don't ask here what will be the price. YOU are the value and also the price.
Don't be passive! Don't be a parasite waiting for a growth and kindly asking "when it will go up".
Come on. Be a man.

^ This! +100
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:08:09 PM

OK so the new topic header threw me, This is the main Noble thread right?

Repost as I need help on this, 2 days mining wasted? I friggin hope not.

I have a problem, I think somehow my wallet address got changed. Can a wallet update overwrite the wallet.dat?

My original address was 9fKtNwPFaE5v8aCHC55CaqGzMoBtYrf4aP which was in my sig

But now my address is 9ktbGxdueFSoHWjr9eSQNsfPu8usCbixrJ just updated sig.

So After changing my pool back to my original address after I sent the coins for market purchase (which i thought was my only wallet address) I have been mining into the old one and it is not in my wallet.

As you can see I started using this address on 1/29
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/9fKtNwPFaE5v8aCHC55CaqGzMoBtYrf4aP

And the new wallet address started on 2/9

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/9ktbGxdueFSoHWjr9eSQNsfPu8usCbixrJ

Am I screwed?

CODE for 1 line marketplace ad in my sig.
Code:
 [url=https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/][size=10pt][font=Tahoma][glow=#000,2,300][color=white]    [b][color=#EAC117] Noble[/color][color=white]Coin[/b] [/color][color=red][b]Marketplace [/b][/color][color=#8080FF][font=Vladimir Script]Beta[/font] [/color][size=8pt][font=Tahoma][glow=#000,2,300][b][color=red] ★ [/color][color=#EAC117]Amazon Gift Cards [/color][color=red]★ [/color][color=#EAC117]Steam Wallets [/color][color=red]★ [b][/color][color=#EAC117]10–30% off ALL items purchased with [size=10pt]NOBL![/size][/color] [color=red]★ [/b][b][color=green][size=11pt]BTC[/size][/color] [size=6pt]and[/size] [color=lightblue][size=11pt]LTC[/size][/color] accepted!!! [/b][/url]  

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: