Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

come on... dont spam around here...^^

I assume your referring to: http://oneminer.com/ - yea - and it's not even a scrypt miner : LOL

It was a scrypt miner yesterday damn cheap.

friend of mine paid 90 € for a Zeus Miner with 1,3 MH Cheesy

That is a serious score!

This 999 confirmations sucks.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:58:49 PM

That is a serious score!

I've seen them on sale in the US for $39.95

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:02:10 PM

come on... dont spam around here...^^

I assume your referring to: http://oneminer.com/ - yea - and it's not even a scrypt miner : LOL

It was a scrypt miner yesterday damn cheap.

That is a serious score!

Mintpal seems to get the coins deposit faster than bittrex

mine at nobl.lifeforce.info - we're finding lots of blocks with fast payouts.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:06:09 PM

That is a serious score!

I've seen them on sale in the US for $39.95

Oh i thought we were talking about the 10mh zues. my bad.

Zues "Hurricane"

https://minereu.com/product/zeus-hurricanex6-18-20mhs450w-scrypt-asic-miner/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:58:00 PM

Okay guys, I'm not trying to whine or anything like that, but I need to put this out there because no one has yet.

We were told that by the end of last week the marketplace would be updated but nothing yet
We were told that POS would be rolled out several times over the past couple months but nothing (tangible)
We were told that we would get continuous updates on things but minimal (I think 1 since that was said)

I am not trying to "call out" anyone or express anger but I just feel like we are starting to lose credibility and, frankly, I am growing weary.

I am a champion of Noble and have been since the beginning but without even a progress update weekly it is proving harder and harder to stay the course.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:22:25 PM

We were told that by the end of last week the marketplace would be updated but nothing yet

I updated on marketplace, said we were waiting on SSL and linked to the new build here: http://marketplace.noblemovement.com/.

We were told that POS would be rolled out several times over the past couple months but nothing (tangible)

PoS update was given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg8057967#msg8057967.

We were told that we would get continuous updates on things but minimal (I think 1 since that was said)

Wallet update was given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg8130737#msg8130737
July roadmap: https://www.noblemovement.com/NOBL-July-2014-Update.pdf
New Github: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleCoin-wallet-placeholder

When I have updates on where we are I give them. Or better yet, as I stress even harder, get involved and give us some updates from the community. We have little Twitter activity besides myself, little Reddit activity besides myself, no projects besides our own and the PoS rollout we're trying to get done by someone externally.

I'm also growing weary. I'm a 'champion' of Noble myself working on projects and publicly buying Noble on Twitter to put into new wallets that won't be sold and privately off people who want to bail to make my point, and it often feels like we're the only one really doing anything besides going back and forth as a community on whether we go PoS or not as the fads and understanding of crypto evolves.

I've done my best to make it clear we have things in the works long-term coming that I can't speak about.

For all those who bought only because of a switch to PoS and thinking the price might go up so you could get a quick profit (not aimed at you adam) you're really better off in another coin. I've already bought much of that back. I'm a big fan of PoS now and have been trying to accommodate a hard fork externally because it looks better long-term than a quick and easy ditching of the blockchain and a wallet swap.

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:15:42 AM

I updated on marketplace, said we were waiting on SSL and linked to the new build here: http://marketplace.noblemovement.com/.

PoS update was given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg8057967#msg8057967.

Wallet update was given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg8130737#msg8130737
July roadmap: https://www.noblemovement.com/NOBL-July-2014-Update.pdf
New Github: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleCoin-wallet-placeholder

When I have updates on where we are I give them. Or better yet, as I stress even harder, get involved and give us some updates from the community. We have little Twitter activity besides myself, little Reddit activity besides myself, no projects besides our own and the PoS rollout we're trying to get done by someone externally.

I'm also growing weary. I'm a 'champion' of Noble myself working on projects and publicly buying Noble on Twitter to put into new wallets that won't be sold and privately off people who want to bail to make my point, and it often feels like we're the only one really doing anything besides going back and forth as a community on whether we go PoS or not as the fads and understanding of crypto evolves.

I've done my best to make it clear we have things in the works long-term coming that I can't speak about.

For all those who bought only because of a switch to PoS and thinking the price might go up so you could get a quick profit (not aimed at you adam) you're really better off in another coin. I've already bought much of that back. I'm a big fan of PoS now and have been trying to accommodate a hard fork externally because it looks better long-term than a quick and easy ditching of the blockchain and a wallet swap.

First let me apologize on the marketplace. For some reason I had still been directed by google to the old marketplace URL when I was trying to go there. Upon going to the correct link I realize that it has been totally updated. I apologize for the oversight.

On POS, that was directed mainly at the dev. of the POS fork rather than you Rofo. He had posted weeks ago that he would keep the community updated on the progress of the fork. I understand that this is not in your hands.

The wallet was/is awesome and I should have expressed my appreciation before complaining.

Rofo I do not believe that you are anything short of the best leader in the alt-coin scene. It is just difficult for those of us who went full steam ahead and then the coin began to be constantly attacked and new developments only appeared in the background. Then we had the fall of GPU mining for our current algo that has forced me to move my $5k farm over to another coin. It feels like we are all just waiting with baited breath for this algo swap and then we can have a resurgence of value/marketing/exposure... I know that is not necessarily true but that is how it feels and is perceived.

Thank you for helping me to see the reality of the situation, which is that we are still moving forward and that there are things now that the community can do to make Noble bigger even before we see the new changes and/or whales jumping in.  
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:36:06 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 11:23:42 PM by Rofo

No need to apologise, my frustration is not aimed purely at you so I apologise also. Many of my responses are a culmination of each weeks private messages or comments that have become increasingly negative. I didn't mean to have it aimed directly at you.

It's frustrating to know how many people bought NOBL purely for the fact we were going PoS and they wanted to make a quick profit after the transition was done. Many of them expressed anger or frustration privately that I didn't help them make money. Some were quite polite also and I have been buying back the NOBL at the prices they paid where I can. It's one reason why I'm becoming less of a fan of updates until we roll things out. Our price rises just to get dumped on by day-traders. Because of this real investors (not gamblers who don't sit on a coin for more than a few days) have become my primary focus - one of those largest transparent investors with a transparent list of addresses will be myself.

I do take everything to heart some times where I shouldn't because I am 100% involved with NOBL directly or indirectly (through cryptocurrency that then reflects back to NOBL). It frustrates me that Twitter is now booming with transparency, proof of developer, public developer identities etc. and marketplaces (centralized like Amazon or decentralized like a Silk Road 2.0*) and not once will NOBL be mentioned by the market movers or daytraders. Wait until those latest promoted coins die off and we're still moving forward. I won't deny the fact we're an old coin now and they always get left in the dust (which also pisses me royally off) as the locusts move on until something unexpectedly big happens. I've put a lot of our stuff to the side to make sure something unexpectedly big happens for us so I do know and apologise also that the regular projects became a part of noise.

PoS hit a bug-hunting issue and we're now getting some feedback from a second developer as I mentioned in the update. If anyone brought just for PoS I wouldn't, I figured if people had the patience to put up with a coin for this long they wouldn't mind waiting a little longer.

Anyway just a little personal perspective from me. I could have been faster with the new marketplace SSL but I was actually buying NOBL back instead to make my point (got a little excited sorry - https://twitter.com/NobleCoin/status/496054184345477120) and I'll get that sorted.

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:48:17 AM

Honestly, just seeing you post in here these 2 posts has lifted my spirits about NOBL. I've been in this since February and have accumulated 20+ million Nobles and do not plan to stop. I'm in this for the long haul and believe this coin is the future.

Thanks Rofo.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:27:35 AM

Honestly, just seeing you post in here these 2 posts has lifted my spirits about NOBL. I've been in this since February and have accumulated 20+ million Nobles and do not plan to stop. I'm in this for the long haul and believe this coin is the future.

Thanks Rofo.

Agreed, noble has been the one all along .. well for the last 9 months anyway lol ... I am still holding big, although, after pointing out a couple of things in my recent posts I thought it be wise to move my finds around a little more ... so there will be no POS now ? sorry I've gotten caught up in a bunch of lifeshit, anyone got a short update for me as to where we are up to in reference to POS and ALGO changes ?

(I still have access to wallet below, but will become cold storage for the virtual labs projects)

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:33:36 AM

There will be PoS, it just had to get pushed back (to begin in a few weeks at this point) as we found a secondary developer to help bug-hunt. Presstab pushed a clean fork along as hard as he could and is still with us to advise/test, but we needed a 'second opinion'. We're doing this still over a clean-wallet swap simply because it 'looks more legitimate' long-term, and helps grow all of our understanding of PoS.

Presstabs progress can be seen in an individual fork from our own. It's a pure PoW to PoS fork, it's where we're at until we get our second opinion. If it really becomes too much, we'll just do a clean wallet swap. May have been the best option all things considering, but we're seeing the fork through unless we really get stuck.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

Because of this real investors (not gamblers who don't sit on a coin for more than a few days) have become my primary focus - one of those largest transparent investors with a transparent list of addresses will be myself.

From the perspective of a "real" investor, I think you are doing a fine job, admirable really. Don't let the day traders get you down, they should not be a primary concern. I have mined and purchased Noble for a long time and I have a considerable holding but have never sold any. As with all real investments, I understand that value comes with time, not really features though new capabilities do help get us there.

Please, keep up the great work, don't stress out over P&D crowd, that will move on no matter what and the true believers will still be here when the coin has matured.

Thank you, and the others on the team, for all you are doing, the vast majority of us are grateful.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:34:24 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:11:32 AM by Rofo

Because of this real investors (not gamblers who don't sit on a coin for more than a few days) have become my primary focus - one of those largest transparent investors with a transparent list of addresses will be myself.

From the perspective of a "real" investor, I think you are doing a fine job, admirable really. Don't let the day traders get you down, they should not be a primary concern. I have mined and purchased Noble for a long time and I have a considerable holding but have never sold any. As with all real investments, I understand that value comes with time, not really features though new capabilities do help get us there.

Please, keep up the great work, don't stress out over P&D crowd, that will move on no matter what and the true believers will still be here when the coin has matured.

Thank you, and the others on the team, for all you are doing, the vast majority of us are grateful.

Thank you. For what it's worth and while it may not seem it sometimes the majority of my time goes towards work that will be building NOBL's value. Money just came in so I'll be adding the SSL and begin initial promo'ing of the new marketplace this weekend (marketplace.noblemovement.com). We need to get some other finances in order though before we can start taking big orders again. I've still got a merchant/retail hub and map in the works I want to tie in to the marketplace.

Many of our original projects are still in the works including Steps and especially charitable projects being a core of what we wanted to stand for. Unfortunately lately we've been in survival mode, a little spread all over the place and I've had to diversify my time on something new (but related, just prioritised). It will all come together though.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:59:44 PM

Thank you. For what it's worth and while it may not seem it sometimes the majority of my time goes towards work that will be building NOBL's value. Money just came in so I'll be adding the SSL and begin initial promo'ing of the new marketplace this weekend (marketplace.noblemovement.com). We need to get some other finances in order though before we can start taking big orders again. I've still got a merchant/retail hub and map in the works I want to tie in to the marketplace.

Many of our original projects are still in the works including Steps and especially charitable projects being a core of what we wanted to stand for. Unfortunately lately we've been in survival mode, a little spread all over the place and I've had to diversify my time on something new (but related, just prioritised). It will all come together though.

Did you miss my earlier post for a free ssl cert?

Here's another.

https://www.startssl.com/

jjj0923

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:03:32 PM

the free ones:

Over Capacity

We are currently receiving more requests than we can handle. Please try it later again.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

I'm a little cautious of free SSL certs that are shared and unverified especially if I don't know the company. The ones issued for us are from a large local provider with offices I used to work near (uberGlobal Australia).

jjj0923

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:11:47 PM

I'm a little cautious of free SSL certs that are shared and unverified especially if I don't know the company. The ones issued for us are from a large local provider with offices I used to work near (uberGlobal Australia).

godaddy is good bet for ssl certs - they're cheap and they're huge.

jjj0923

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

I'll pony up the money to buy you guys an SSL cert from Godaddy if you promote the  lifeforce.info pools in the OP and on your site. I figure it's a good investment

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:16:53 PM

Got one already sorry, waiting for the confirmation email to come to admin so I can get it sorted.

voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:21:18 PM

I'll pony up the money to buy you guys an SSL cert from Godaddy if you promote the  lifeforce.info pools in the OP and on your site. I figure it's a good investment

isn`t lifeforce already in the OP?
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: