Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:37:53 PM

I think it is a great step forward to hire the pro's of the business! Smiley Something most coins do not do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:06:26 AM

I keep buying noble, just put in a big 6 mill buy order at 12 on cryptsy and some on mintpal at 12, if any wants to give me there coins please do. Tongue
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:00:10 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 09:28:48 AM by james6546

Anyone else think we need to liven this thread up a bit?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:34:25 AM

Yes everything needs livening up including bitcoin lol Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
james6546

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

Yes everything needs livening up including bitcoin lol Smiley

Answers on a postcard on what we can do to get more excitement in the Noblecoin thread...
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

Promo is difficult with the pending changes.. :s
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

Pfffft when I bought Noble at 250 I thought it was cheap! Still do!
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:29:27 AM

Official Announcement: We are pulling off our support for several altcoins now.
Based on the orders between August 16-31, 2014, Noblecoin may be delisted along with Darkcoin and Mintcoin.

https://twitter.com/coaex/status/500557780999081984

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:28:10 AM

Based on the orders between August 16-31, 2014, Noblecoin may be delisted along with Darkcoin and Mintcoin.

While I understand you need to make business decisions based on coins with current customers, volume and depth I'm saddened. Here's to hoping you revisit us in a few months once we've got our current projects sorted and they are public knowledge. Good luck and I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:05:31 PM

While I understand you need to make business decisions based on coins with current customers, volume and depth I'm saddened. Here's to hoping you revisit us in a few months once we've got our current projects sorted and they are public knowledge. Good luck and I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

We also hope that it's temporary. Rest assured we will follow the updates closely.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:47:13 PM

I hope this 'quiet' is temporary!!! really do

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

we have never been accused of being the most vocal group of people. personally i think that being as reserved as much as we are, has become more of  a detriment than being beneficial.

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

we have never been accused of being the most vocal group of people. personally i think that being as reserved as much as we are, has become more of  a detriment than being beneficial.

That is because As a whole we are more mature community compared to most coins.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
james6546

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Exactly. It's a good thing in a way, but I agree that it is a negative thing at the moment.

The problem is that we have nothing to talk about. Well I know I don't anyway...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

Exactly. It's a good thing in a way, but I agree that it is a negative thing at the moment.

The problem is that we have nothing to talk about. Well I know I don't anyway...

Spot on, I didn't even want to post this as it adds nothing. Wink

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:41:54 AM

it's just a little aggravating, that the children that do nothing more than jump up and down screaming LOOK AT ME!! garner more attention than a level headed community of people.

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
james6546

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:41:36 AM

it's just a little aggravating, that the children that do nothing more than jump up and down screaming LOOK AT ME!! garner more attention than a level headed community of people.

I think we do need something to draw the community back together and to get people excited again. No idea what though...

When we move to PoS that will bring some momentum back, but we could do with something before then.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

Nobl needs to get its act together and get the POS ball rolling!!! Wether it be by fork or a coin exchange.  This silence is slowly but surely killing us

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:26:27 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:47:05 PM by Rofo

Nobl needs to get its act together and get the POS ball rolling!!! Wether it be by fork or a coin exchange.  This silence is slowly but surely killing us

With all due respect, we have not been silent. Yes PoS has been pushed back again as I've stated many times because long-term a fork looks better than a clean wallet swap and that is proving difficult. But if you think PoS is the be-all and and-all of what matters then I don't know what to say. Edit: Before I hear it saves us from the price going down because of miners what is the reasoning behind VRC, BC, CLOAK & RZR drops - our inflation/day (PoW) is near the lowest of any alt. at this point.

PS. If it comes down to myself being the only one to constantly push out updates and news than something more needs to be organized. Every month it's us pushing further in a bear market while coins around us (notice DRK?) that we were meant to emulate 'die' more than we do.

https://twitter.com/NobleCoin

Small update:

Marketplace good to go v2: https://marketplace.noblemovement.com. New cards, bullion still in the works (sorry - tax, legal & costs in Aus.), SSL - double checking products in stock & will enter the external merchant sections next. edit: There are still product/service additions to come to the Marketplace, I just didn't want to leave our Marketplace seeming in limbo.

NobleRoad (OpenBazaar) so far: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleRoad. The second coins that are getting 10x-15x our vol. & market-cap for promising OpenBazaar (non-blockchain) marketplaces that are ahead of official development (it's in Alpha) release something I'll bite my tongue and fork our own copy with the products/deals (read: I don't believe them).

Steps is next and merchant map/easier access/use. I'm still tied up in related work that will come out. Our Water Project was completed: http://thewaterproject.org/community/projects/kenya/well-repair-in-kenya-4257 and we'll be gearing up for Steps/Round 2. I'll be working this to be funded by the community in a way that doesn't dump ANY NOBL on an exchange for those who are concerned with how fundraising affects price.

PoS as I said hopefully begins in a couple of weeks when our new developer frees up his schedule. If he can't figure it out I'll admit defeat and we'll organise a clean wallet swap to end PoW/miner inflation. All I'm asking now is a little patience, I will give daily updates if necessary to show I'm still here.

Wallet is here still: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleCoin-wallet-placeholder - will release some compiled versions to toy with if interested. Going to pay for some new developers to join for wallet work.

Team: Within the next few months our team will look like: Protocol (1 paid developer), Wallet (1- 2 paid developers + protocol developers for additions/testing/GUI/features), myself for Noble Marketplace/NobleRoad, Steps & stuff in the works and then also community Ambassadors for promotion/social. Paid can be trusted developers to provide additions when they come about/are proven, I won't be able to continue handling them all. This will be an ongoing overhaul and I'm hoping we have names/faces for everyone involved.

Small Update on Marketplace(s)

In light of recently trying to promote our marketplace and longer-term vision for a decentralized marketplace I'd just like to clear the air and make clear a few things in regards to questions/criticism I've received privately (due to the attention other coins are receiving for their marketplaces).

1. OpenBazaar is an open-source project (decentralized P2P marketplace) being built by quite a large and capable team which has a focus currently on BTC. They have publicly stated numerous times that their open-source version will allow altcoins to be plugged in, meaning every fork of OpenBazaar in the future will have the ability to have an unlimited number of altcoins supported. OpenBazaar is currently in alpha, with beta not estimated until December and transactions not currently even available. Their site & team: https://openbazaar.org/, their github: https://github.com/OpenBazaar/OpenBazaar.

2. Our NobleRoad vision I've gone on about a few times the last half a year was always going to be a fork of OpenBazaar when it was ready and accommodating NobleCoin specifically. It was always to act as a decentralized backup to our current centralized marketplace and have all the same items/deals offered by us as well as the P2P inclusive functionality of OpenBazaar. Our current Marketplace is a centralized version similar to Amazon that is hosted on our servers. Our NobleRoad github/brand is now here: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleRoad. We've toyed, deployed and keep up to date when we can with OpenBazaar progress. I added recent commits now just to make a point of what an OpenBazaar fork actually is.

3. Any fork of OpenBazaar done for other coins for specific purposes is not them copying us or us copying them. It is a fork of OpenBazaar and uses their source code - OpenBazaar development team deserve any credit. In all fairness perhaps some coins can deliver their version of OpenBazaar with full altcoin support before the OpenBazaar team gets out of alpha with BTC, but as of right now unless these teams are working on private forks/Githubs and are well-progressed far beyond OpenBazaar development I do not believe that is the case. Their public Githubs are well behind. Hell if they manage to pull it off, I personally can't wait to see the public Github and deliver our own version of it - with a nod of thanks to those who actually deliver something ahead of the OpenBazaar team.

4. Our focus has been on an Amazon-style Marketplace because a decentralized Silk Road-style (free market) market (OpenBazaar) is still in alpha and we haven't had the luxury/desire to compete against a team we feel is far more capable/focused purely on delivering that. An OpenBazaar version is due when it matures, it's not something we want to compete with OpenBazaar or other coins for.

So please stop with the sharp remarks of coins stealing other coins 'innovations'. OpenBazaar belongs to the OpenBazaar team, it doesn't belong to any altcoin. If there are two altcoins that deserve 'attention' for marketplace 'innovation', I personally believe it would be FTC & NOBL, but that's just me (edit: or the asset/digital marketplaces coming from the established 2.0's).

Edit: I'm still waiting on the SSL certificate for marketplace.noblemovement.com to be delivered to our admin email. The delay might be because of the weekend, but it's coming.

voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:11:50 PM

"PS. If it comes down to myself being the only one to constantly push out updates and news than something more needs to be organized. Every month it's us pushing further in a bear market while coins around us (notice DRK?) that we were meant to emulate 'die' more than we do."

I can publish some news, interviews or something like that. I have 1k followers on twitter, too. Most of them from the crypto world.
Just contact me.

Would love to make a new promo with you guys. Lets do this and not just talk about it always. (probably everybody who shares an article, interview about noble on fb, twitter, reddit or so on gets some nobl...) we should try to make noble more public with this promo.

here is an address to donate some nobles for the giveaway:
9Z2n4g8JynjugZr19iJm3DFK59FihiESkj

**every coin is going through hell atm. Don`t know why but that`s the truth.**
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: