Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232472 times)
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:30:13 AM

Everyone keep voting for MON on CoinedUp! - http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/24yk8a/please_add_mon_vtc_team_release_mergemined_on_vtc/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roushonul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:54:26 AM

Company Name: Omicron-IT (http://www.omicron-it.com/)
Experties:
1.   PSD to HTML{W3C validate cross browser compatible(IE9+,FF,Safari,Chrome and Opear)} and Responsive(will support all desktop and mobile screen). Framework we use is twitter Bootstrap version 3
2.   WordPress: theme buiding, plugin creation and fixing. Have good experience with WordPress premium theme.
3.   Javascript: We can do complex javascript task based on jquery.
How it will work: If you need any job to be done I will disscuss with you on skype and will give you an time estimate and budget for the task. Task will be done on milestone based. I will show you a milestone in my server and you will send payment in bitcoin,litecoin,dogecoin,vertcoin and ultracoin. When project complete I can then send you the file. No risk for anybody.

Our Odesk and elace profile link are following:
https://www.odesk.com/users/~01ccfb095b9047f5d9
https://www.elance.com/s/edit/omicron-it/
Email:rmahbub009@gmail.com
xgtele

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:18 PM

I sent an e-mail to Mintpal and Poloniex and asked to add MON to their exchanges.
Kalizar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

+1
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:28:43 PM

Why Vertcoin price is going up ?

Because sometimes people are wise, or probably tired of all these one-week coins and wanna load their pockets with a coins that have strong devs and strong idea behind.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:25:57 PM

Hmm the vertpay IPO looks like a nice scam. 200.000VTC transferred into BTC... (understand: DUMP as hell and it will be the last time when you ever have seen your VTCs....).

Bullshit, all of that has been answered at Reddit and one of those guys was even at the NYC Cryptoconv VTC Booth....

At this stage the VertPay saga has become a mess. Them rolling out the idea (seemingly) out of nowhere, and just the way it has been handled does not attract confidence.

They have done a good job rebutting arguments in detail over a couple threads, but in all honesty, a few hours working the keyboard to answer questions is not the level of transparency that flies nowadays in a post crypto world of gox, neobee, etc. For people claiming to have years of experience in crowdfunding etc it smells a little bit like amateur hour.  

At this point the only way that project will move forward is a high profile endorsment from somebody on the dev team. I see othe wrote one (is this your account? http://www.reddit.com/user/othevtc) but even that doesnt go far enough. Endorsement not of their business plan, but of their intentions.

Vertpay its a good idea in theory but needs to reogranize the way they approach the community.

"We are starting an ambitious payment processor for vert. Here is a website, the the share issuance plan, a podcast interview, a few photos, and some rebuttals on a reddit subforumn. Send us 200k in vert"=/=good enough
EtBIM

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:15:03 PM

Vertcoin is #5 crypto on http://www.coingecko.com/ !

BTC: 1PoM7Us1VwPAfULsyTcwjqAeZMjRwiokB4
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:47:36 PM

Hmm the vertpay IPO looks like a nice scam. 200.000VTC transferred into BTC... (understand: DUMP as hell and it will be the last time when you ever have seen your VTCs....).

Bullshit, all of that has been answered at Reddit and one of those guys was even at the NYC Cryptoconv VTC Booth....

At this stage the VertPay saga has become a mess. Them rolling out the idea (seemingly) out of nowhere, and just the way it has been handled does not attract confidence.

They have done a good job rebutting arguments in detail over a couple threads, but in all honesty, a few hours working the keyboard to answer questions is not the level of transparency that flies nowadays in a post crypto world of gox, neobee, etc. For people claiming to have years of experience in crowdfunding etc it smells a little bit like amateur hour.  

At this point the only way that project will move forward is a high profile endorsment from somebody on the dev team. I see othe wrote one (is this your account? http://www.reddit.com/user/othevtc) but even that doesnt go far enough. Endorsement not of their business plan, but of their intentions.

Vertpay its a good idea in theory but needs to reogranize the way they approach the community.

"We are starting an ambitious payment processor for vert. Here is a website, the the share issuance plan, a podcast interview, a few photos, and some rebuttals on a reddit subforumn. Send us 200k in vert"=/=good enough

Pretty sure they were banned from the subreddit. Why would they endorse them?

Dumping 1/10th - 1/15th of the VTC market cap into BTC would be bad.

SCAMMMMMM
rembrandtt

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:03:13 PM

SCAMMMMMM

It would really be great if Vertpay launches.  Unfortunately yes dumping VTC to BTC is a bad idea.  Assuming Vertpay is really not a scam and that they really need funds to get it going, they should request for fiat.  Regardless, vtc or btc or fiat, not sure if too many people are willing to invest.

turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

SCAMMMMMM

Your an idiot Riley
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

Is there a way to triple merge mining in non p2p pool?
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:43:00 PM

SCAMMMMMM

Your an idiot Riley

Go promote another scam... away from Vertcoin.
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:47:07 PM

Where I can get wallets of plx i mon ?
turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

SCAMMMMMM

Your an idiot Riley

You have been here for what, a week or two at best? Your coin? no. People like you have been showing up recently and dont get what has been achieved since January. I could care less about your opinion and actively question your intentions.
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

SCAMMMMMM

Your an idiot Riley

You have been here for what, a week or two at best? Your coin? no. People like you have been showing up recently and dont get what has been achieved since January. I could care less about your opinion and actively question your intentions.

All I get is rhetoric from you guys. Never a straight answer.

I've been on here long enough to see scenarios of better constructed scams with more supporting details and background information.

Go back to the drawing board, my son.

PS: My account is less than 2 weeks newer than yours. If you have another account it just further proves my point of you being a scammer.
turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:23:08 PM

SCAMMMMMM

Your an idiot Riley

All I get is rhetoric from you guys. Never a straight answer.

I've been on here long enough to see scenarios of better constructed scams with more supporting details and background information.

Go back to the drawing board, my son.

PS: My account is less than 2 weeks newer than yours. If you have another account it just further proves my point of you being a scammer.

Holy shit. Its people like you who are holding everyone back. Im not interested in replying to you anymore.
Kalizar

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:05:14 PM

Vertcoin is not even 6 months old and has Coinpayments and Moolah. That is pretty damn good compared to most coins. To go around and offer the same service for 200,000 USD (1/10th - 1/15th of total coins)is foolish. To follow up, saying you will sell all proceeds for BTC is absurd!

There are so many advancements made from the community, down to the developers. There are so many different aspects, just rapidly growing. We are currently number #5 on CoinGecko http://www.coingecko.com/. Merged mining will pretty much claim VTC's spot on top for GPU mining in Q3/Q4. Another entity will approach us with something more logical, transparent, and promising.

The community doesn't need a 3rd overpriced payment processor. Especially one that wont dump about 7% of all VTC, in circulation, into BTC. Thus, scaring all investors and giving too much play in the market. Especially for a scammer!

Holy shit. Its people like you who are holding everyone back. Im not interested in replying to you anymore.

Giving me credit for "holding everyone back" is quite flattering.

You all have done nothing but troll this thread and Reddit since announcement, trying to boast your scam. Stop it!

Your scam has been discovered, notified, and stickied to the VTC subreddit! http://redd.it/2590id

othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:08:44 PM

Vertcoin is not even 6 months old and has Coinpayments and Moolah. That is pretty damn good compared to most coins. To go around and offer the same service for 200,000 USD (1/10th - 1/15th of total coins)is foolish. To follow up, saying you will sell all proceeds for BTC is absurd!

There are so many advancements made from the community, down to the developers. There are so many different aspects, just rapidly growing. We are currently number #5 on CoinGecko http://www.coingecko.com/. Merged mining will pretty much claim VTC's spot on top for GPU mining in Q3/Q4. Another entity will approach us with something more logical, transparent, and promising.

The community doesn't need a 3rd overpriced payment processor. Especially one that wont dump about 7% of all VTC, in circulation, into BTC. Thus, scaring all investors and giving too much play in the market. Especially for a scammer!

You all have done nothing but troll this thread and Reddit since announcement, trying to boast your scam. Stop it!

Your scam has been discovered, notified, and stickied to the VTC subreddit! http://redd.it/2590id

You are the only scam here, people like you are cancer to Vertcoin.

turtoro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

Somebody needs to step in and do something about this guy. Im done with it. Organized fud.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/moolah-feels-the-heat-of-the-spotlight/2014/05/01

And here is a response from one of the devs:

http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/25a30l/hey_anoninvestigator_and_vertpay/chf7b5z?context=3

wexx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:11:13 PM

Is there a way to triple merge mining in non p2p pool?

yep, same question
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: