Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554373 times)
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:37:46 AM

KDC is transparant in the given donations.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.

> ill update OP with the spreadsheet link now.

OP updated

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

BTC donation wallet: 1DF5Ugmx2bTEB17SvGvtSF7Q3fPQKMMbeR
KDC donation wallet: LAHSi3VSofimRS4sMmZnfYdhq6Jm6bpwAF
DOGE donation wallet: DS59HRWAtzYF732RRJ6Jf46vLgM2eNE6cj
LTC donation wallet: LY3dBRJPS82zTLhhVuydWsmkiiK1QoRBm6

Donations in EURO, USD or GBP are welcome too. PM for details.

At this point in time, we prefer donation in BTC. If target is not reached and we are unable to go (which you won't let happen ofcourse) all donations will be used for promoting KDC and marketing materials. We have 100% faith that the community will unite for the greater cause and get KDC represented in New York !

All profits from KDCgoods.com will be used towards this convention too. Donations from the official pool gets added too.

KDC is transparant about the donations received.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

We have raised over 10% of total !! This is excluding the 1 - 2 flight tickets Ph111 vowed for! 1 ticket is about 600 euro (ams-nyc). 2 tickets = ~ 1.9 BTC. That makes for a total of almost 3.5 BTC raised within like 12 hours !!

Still a bumpy road ahead before we actually are in New York ! Donate TODAY!
It's only 100 people donating 0.1 BTC for the cause and we can make it. Ill make sure we have a nice young blonde hotshot ladygirl we pickup in NY do our promotions  Grin

Ofc the trip will be recorded with photo's and video. We can/will make a (video-youtube) report of it ! This also adds to the promotion and awereness of KDC.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:33:47 AM

We have raised over 10% of total !! This is excluding the 1 - 2 flight tickets Ph111 vowed for! 1 ticket is about 600 euro (ams-nyc). 2 tickets = ~ 1.9 BTC. That makes for a total of almost 3.5 BTC raised within like 12 hours !!

Still a bumpy road ahead before we actually are in New York ! Donate TODAY!
It's only 100 people donating 0.1 BTC for the cause and we can make it. Ill make sure we have a nice young blonde hotshot ladygirl we pickup in NY do our promotions  Grin

Ofc the trip will be recorded with photo's and video. We can/will make a (video-youtube) report of it ! This also adds to the promotion and awereness of KDC.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

I'll try to fix that too... a few of them... But not ONLY for the sake of KDC  Wink
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

I have got 3 beta invite codes for Donkey Koin (https://donkeyko.in/) if anyone from KDC community would like one let me know and will send one to you to check it out looks promising so far.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:24:43 PM

I have got 3 beta invite codes for Donkey Koin (https://donkeyko.in/) if anyone from KDC community would like one let me know and will send one to you to check it out looks promising so far.

Sure I'll take one, contact@kdcgoods.com

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:28:21 PM

Sure I'll take one, contact@kdcgoods.com

PM sent...... Wink 2 left

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
kaotik

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:48:16 PM

Blackcoin is trending upwards because of their multipool (IMHO). Having a multipool that buys their own coin seems to be paying off. Couldn't we do the same with klondikecoin? I realize the developers probably have a lot on their plate right now but there could be other people with knowledge on how to accomplish this.
SparkIt

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:49:35 PM

Blackcoin is trending upwards because of their multipool (IMHO). Having a multipool that buys their own coin seems to be paying off. Couldn't we do the same with klondikecoin? I realize the developers probably have a lot on their plate right now but there could be other people with knowledge on how to accomplish this.
I don't think we could actually...
Look at the net hashrate of BC and then look at ours. To do this we would need a lot of hashrate which is expensive.
In the future this could be possible though!
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:23:07 PM

Look at the net hashrate of BC and then look at ours. To do this we would need a lot of hashrate which is expensive.

I thought BC was totally mined in the first week?
SparkIt

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:25:56 PM

Yeah but I mean the hash rate of the multipool if it's up.
BC had A LOT of miners and big investors!
MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:27:39 PM

This A HUGE call-out to the Klondike Community. We are in URGENT need of your help!

What we talking about?
The April 9th official CryptoCurrencyConvention that will take place in New York. This is THE platform for alt-coins to promote and attract investors. KDC must be represented there if we want to be taken serious!

Why you need the help of the community?
Most of the serious alt-coins are represented with speakers. If we are unable to get a delegation for KDC there, this will not reflect good at our professionalism. Coins like RBB, Digibyte, iCoin etc are there. KDC needs to be there too. We have a delegation ready and found a speaker who will represent Klondike. We only miss one thing to make this happen.

As you all know, KDC has a 0% premine. This means we do not have unlimited funds for promotion. Because of this, we rely on you, the KDC community, to make KDC a huge success in the long run.

Ok, what you need from me?
Simple: we are in need of donations to get us up there in New York. KDC delegation is from all over Europe. We need to pay for flight, hotel and entree fees for 4 persons. For this we are in desperate need for funds. Please get KDC up there and donate towards the success of Klondike.

What is in it for me?
For the KDC community it is very important to be represented at the convention if we want to be taken serious. When KDC is represented at the convention we will surely attract new investors. This is good for KDC now and for the long term. We can do real life promoting, giving Klondoms, Scratch cards and Visa Cards away. And why not run a promotion where they can win 1g gold bar. KDC will leave a huge impression. We plan to blow all the other coins away Smiley

Further details:
The delegation itself paying too but that is by far not enough to get to New York.

Total amount needed: ~15 BTC
Currently raised: 1.22 BTC
BTC still needed: ~13.78 BTC

Any donation is very much needed and appreciated. If we can quickly raise BTC for promotions and getting listed on CoinedUp and MintPal, this shouldn't be a problem. We are sure you can see the immense value of going to New York with KDC.

We are in a hurry to get this going and make this happen, it in 3 weeks time! Don't wait with donating and donate today.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

Donations in EURO, USD or GBP are welcome too. PM for details.

At this point in time, we prefer donation in BTC. If target is not reached and we are unable to go (which you won't let happen ofcourse) all donations will be used for promoting KDC and marketing materials. We have 100% faith that the community will unite for the greater cause and get KDC represented in New York !

All profits from KDCgoods.com will be used towards this convention too. Donations from the official pool gets added too.

KDC is transparant about the donations received.

View a spreadsheet here:

What will you be doing with our donations in New York?

Donations will be used for:
- 4 return flight tickets (from Amsterdam, londen, Stockholm) to New York.
- 5 nights in a NY hotel (shared rooms to save costs)
- Entree fees for the convention
- Marketing/Promotion
- Unforeseen costs / insurances /

This adds up to about ~ 15 BTC

As you may have noticed: the donation will not be used for “salary”. None of the delegation will receive money for their efforts and time investment. Our speaker will represent KDC for FREE. The delegation is investing too with money and/or time.

Who is going?

-   Nathan a.k.a. MysticDoge – Marketing Manager KDC and speaker for KDC
-   Kevin a.k.a. Jilixi – KDC Community leader and owner of KDCgoods.com
-   Axel a.k.a. SparkIt – KDC Community leader
-   One of the developers

- Nathan will be our speaker for KDC. He has experience presenting/speaking in large corporations and for large audiences. His positivity and inspirational way of speaking makes Nathan thé guy for us. He has been with KDC since the very start on january 9th.
- Kevin is in charge of promoting KDC to investors on the spot and to promote the KDCgood.com store, PrePaid VISA cards, hand out paper wallets and scratch cards.
- Axel will join us for the moral support and will help out arranging everything. He has proven himself that he can work hard and make things happen for Klondike. Axel will assist Kevin with promoting KDC and will be responsible for booking tickets, hotel, convention etc.
- One of the devs will come along to assist with all the (technical) details about KlondikeCoin and can answer all questions asked.

HELP US !

DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

Latest news article:

http://dogejonesindex.webs.com/apps/blog/show/41920717-3-emerging-cryptocurrencies-that-are-forex-commodity-inspired-#.UyO8lZS7I3o.twitter

Highlights:

>> "KDC is designed and marketed by some of the bravest and sincerest developers we have encountered in the cryptocurrency community. KDC announced yesterday that they will be rewarding winning KDC miners with actual physical 99.9% pure gold bullion. A very good incentive to entice KDC miners to invest the time and effort into electronically mining Klondike nuggets for the development and growth of the KDC market and brand."

>> "With the correct support we believe KDC can be valued at over $100.00 USD per coin in time."

http://dogejonesindex.webs.com/klondikecoin

LeBarton

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:48:01 PM

Latest news article:

http://dogejonesindex.webs.com/apps/blog/show/41920717-3-emerging-cryptocurrencies-that-are-forex-commodity-inspired-#.UyO8lZS7I3o.twitter

Highlights:

>> "KDC is designed and marketed by some of the bravest and sincerest developers we have encountered in the cryptocurrency community. KDC announced yesterday that they will be rewarding winning KDC miners with actual physical 99.9% pure gold bullion. A very good incentive to entice KDC miners to invest the time and effort into electronically mining Klondike nuggets for the development and growth of the KDC market and brand."

>> "With the correct support we believe KDC can be valued at over $100.00 USD per coin in time."

$100 per coin, this is Sparta madness  Grin
SparkIt

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

Latest news article:

Highlights:

$100 per coin, this is Sparta madness  Grin
Naah, it's doable  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:48:14 PM

Yeah but I mean the hash rate of the multipool if it's up.
BC had A LOT of miners and big investors!

Indeed, but i really like the idea.... if that is the reason behind the jump in Blackcoin, i don't know, but the idea is very interesting. Having a look at other coins can give the Klondike community some nice ideas, some of them we can do, some of them we need more time, and some of them are too expensive. Anyway, if you find something nice from other coins, then let everybody knows, maybe it is a little off topic, but it can never hurt, better too much information then no information and missing out big deals.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:51:17 PM

Latest news article:

Highlights:

This is a little overkill Cheesy, $100?Huh The we will be a $2billion coin, that would put us on the second place in the coinmarketcap list... If it is $1 then i will be pretty happy Smiley
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:20:13 PM

Congratulations to Bangomatic for winning our Bounty #1 and #6 at KDC Goods

1. A Logo at the very top! (prefarably a text logo) at least 200x400px - 500 KDC
6. Slogan for KDC Goods - 250 KDC

750 KDC has been rewarded to you Smiley

Go check it out at kdcgoods.com

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
SparkIt

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

This A HUGE call-out to the Klondike Community. We are in URGENT need of your help!

What we talking about?
The April 9th official CryptoCurrencyConvention that will take place in New York. This is THE platform for alt-coins to promote and attract investors. KDC must be represented there if we want to be taken serious!

Why you need the help of the community?
Most of the serious alt-coins are represented with speakers. If we are unable to get a delegation for KDC there, this will not reflect good at our professionalism. Coins like RBB, Digibyte, iCoin etc are there. KDC needs to be there too. We have a delegation ready and found a speaker who will represent Klondike. We only miss one thing to make this happen.

As you all know, KDC has a 0% premine. This means we do not have unlimited funds for promotion. Because of this, we rely on you, the KDC community, to make KDC a huge success in the long run.

Ok, what you need from me?
Simple: we are in need of donations to get us up there in New York. KDC delegation is from all over Europe. We need to pay for flight, hotel and entree fees for 4 persons. For this we are in desperate need for funds. Please get KDC up there and donate towards the success of Klondike.

What is in it for me?
For the KDC community it is very important to be represented at the convention if we want to be taken serious. When KDC is represented at the convention we will surely attract new investors. This is good for KDC now and for the long term. We can do real life promoting, giving Klondoms, Scratch cards and Visa Cards away. And why not run a promotion where they can win 1g gold bar. KDC will leave a huge impression. We plan to blow all the other coins away Smiley

Further details:
The delegation itself paying too but that is by far not enough to get to New York.

Total amount needed: ~15 BTC
Currently raised: 1.22 BTC
BTC still needed: ~13.78 BTC

Any donation is very much needed and appreciated. If we can quickly raise BTC for promotions and getting listed on CoinedUp and MintPal, this shouldn't be a problem. We are sure you can see the immense value of going to New York with KDC.

We are in a hurry to get this going and make this happen, it in 3 weeks time! Don't wait with donating and donate today.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

What will you be doing with our donations in New York?

Donations will be used for:
- 4 return flight tickets (from Amsterdam, londen, Stockholm) to New York.
- 5 nights in a NY hotel (shared rooms to save costs)
- Entree fees for the convention
- Marketing/Promotion
- Unforeseen costs / insurances /

This adds up to about ~ 15 BTC

As you may have noticed: the donation will not be used for “salary”. None of the delegation will receive money for their efforts and time investment. Our speaker will represent KDC for FREE. The delegation is investing too with money and/or time.

Who is going?

-   Nathan a.k.a. MysticDoge – Marketing Manager KDC and speaker for KDC
-   Kevin a.k.a. Jilixi – KDC Community leader and owner of KDCgoods.com
-   Axel a.k.a. SparkIt – KDC Community leader
-   One of the developers

- Nathan will be our speaker for KDC. He has experience presenting/speaking in large corporations and for large audiences. His positivity and inspirational way of speaking makes Nathan thé guy for us. He has been with KDC since the very start on january 9th.
- Kevin is in charge of promoting KDC to investors on the spot and to promote the KDCgood.com store, PrePaid VISA cards, hand out paper wallets and scratch cards.
- Axel will join us for the moral support and will help out arranging everything. He has proven himself that he can work hard and make things happen for Klondike. Axel will assist Kevin with promoting KDC and will be responsible for booking tickets, hotel, convention etc.
- One of the devs will come along to assist with all the (technical) details about KlondikeCoin and can answer all questions asked.

We will be giving away, for instance Crypto Scratch Cards from Prypto.com at the convention.
And this is how they will look:

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Latest news article:

Highlights:

This is a little overkill Cheesy, $100?Huh The we will be a $2billion coin, that would put us on the second place in the coinmarketcap list... If it is $1 then i will be pretty happy Smiley

We have a small coin cap. Its possible, 100$ is nothing in a Hype movement.

Correct when you check that this shitcoin, that national coin, i even don't remember the name anymore that a marketcap of $1,000,000,000 at one stage, then it can be possible...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

Congratulations to Bangomatic for winning our Bounty #1 and #6 at KDC Goods

1. A Logo at the very top! (prefarably a text logo) at least 200x400px - 500 KDC
6. Slogan for KDC Goods - 250 KDC

750 KDC has been rewarded to you Smiley

Go check it out at kdcgoods.com

Great job!!! KDCgoods looks more and more like a decent site and one of the main sites to use Klondike coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: