Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:49:58 PM

We are past the halfway point to the next block halving down to 8 coins per block. Block 106176 was halfway, we are on block ~107107.  Shocked
I think the block halving is 1st of April!

Can't wait to get there  Tongue

It's gonna be interesting!  Wink
If by interesting you mean disastrous for the NET HASH then yes it will be!
Jack, I must agree with you. This is what I'm afraid of.

Guys, we must promote this coin as fuck from now on.
We all have to cooperate and I know this community loves to help!

Start chatting with people and then mention KDC, send them a link to the article about gold rush, tell them about New York fundraising.
If you talk with a whale, they're not interested in the community etc. They're interested in the future and how the price will go up. What we're aiming for etc.

An example of a good "pitch": "Are you interested in a coin that are aiming to get into the gold business, where everyone is aiming high?"
"From the 31st of March you can actually mine real gold. [insert link to article]. Some big guys are aiming for AT LEAST $1.5-$2 each, some even more. This absolutely not impossible."
"Sure, this is another Scrypt-coin. But it isn't a bad one. You can use your KDC to buy a lot of stuff [link stores], you can turn your KDC right into FIAT, you can buy prepaid VISA from the store, a lot more is coming too"

This isn't 100% perfect but you catch my drift.

Everyone can help, you don't have to put in hours after hours promoting the coin but every small gesture counts.
We've gotten help from people already, gotten help with both translations, promotions and even when the coin hardforked.

You can help too! You can promote the coin, tell your friends about it. You can donate some to the NY-fundraising.
If you have a good idea, tell us. If you can help us with it, it's even better!

Thanks for everything you have helped us with and everything you will help us with in the future!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:57:10 PM

I think you mean we should promote the fuck out of this coin. LOL

jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:29:12 PM

We are past the halfway point to the next block halving down to 8 coins per block. Block 106176 was halfway, we are on block ~107107.  Shocked

Can't wait to get there  Tongue

It's gonna be interesting!  Wink

Start chatting with people and then mention KDC, send them a link to the article about gold rush, tell them about New York fundraising.
If you talk with a whale, they're not interested in the community etc. They're interested in the future and how the price will go up. What we're aiming for etc.

An example of a good "pitch": "Are you interested in a coin that are aiming to get into the gold business, where everyone is aiming high?"
"From the 31st of March you can actually mine real gold. [insert link to article]. Some big guys are aiming for AT LEAST $1.5-$2 each, some even more. This absolutely not impossible."
"Sure, this is another Scrypt-coin. But it isn't a bad one. You can use your KDC to buy a lot of stuff [link stores], you can turn your KDC right into FIAT, you can buy prepaid VISA from the store, a lot more is coming too"

Everyone can help, you don't have to put in hours after hours promoting the coin but every small gesture counts.
We've gotten help from people already, gotten help with both translations, promotions and even when the coin hardforked.

You can help too! You can promote the coin, tell your friends about it. You can donate some to the NY-fundraising.

Thanks for everything you have helped us with and everything you will help us with in the future!

After the halving the best thing anyone can do is get on the markets and buy the coin for double the pre halving price.  That will at least sustain the NET HASH.  Or everyone can go out and buy some ATI GPUs and mine the coin to support it. 

LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

We are past the halfway point to the next block halving down to 8 coins per block. Block 106176 was halfway, we are on block ~107107.  Shocked

Can't wait to get there  Tongue

It's gonna be interesting!  Wink

After the halving the best thing anyone can do is get on the markets and buy the coin for double the pre halving price.  That will at least sustain the NET HASH.  Or everyone can go out and buy some ATI GPUs and mine the coin to support it.  

No need to double the price to keep the net hash. The net hash will fall for a few days. During that time multipools will continue to slaughter the others coins, these coins will be less profitable and miners will come back to kdc for the same price but for half the coin amount.
By calling for an attempt to double the price, you are just trying to maintain your profit. Money is lacking in the altcoin market right now. We, investors are suffering and the next ones to suffer will be you the miners. It's just a cycle. Less money --> less profitable to mine --> less miners. Most of the coins are losing 70-80% of their value, you have to accept to have a lower profit as a miner. If you are a dumper miner and your electricity cost is too high, well then it's better for you to turn off your rig. If you are a long term miner and believe in this coin, well you mine at a loss now, hold and hope to make a profit later.
There is too less money and too many miners for the profit to make in the altcoin market at this time, so the market needs to get rid of some of them. Now will be downsizing time for the miners.
When money will come back, we will all be happy again ofc  Grin
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:48:14 PM

MintPal should be added as an exchange on the OP.
jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:50:59 PM

We are past the halfway point to the next block halving down to 8 coins per block. Block 106176 was halfway, we are on block ~107107.  Shocked

After the halving the best thing anyone can do is get on the markets and buy the coin for double the pre halving price.  That will at least sustain the NET HASH.  Or everyone can go out and buy some ATI GPUs and mine the coin to support it.  

No need to double the price to keep the net hash. The net hash will fall for a few days. During that time multipools will continue to slaughter the others coins, these coins will be less profitable and miners will come back to kdc for the same price but for half the coin amount.
By calling for an attempt to double the price, you are just trying to maintain your profit. Money is lacking in the altcoin market right now. We, investors are suffering and the next ones to suffer will be you the miners. It's just a cycle. Less money --> less profitable to mine --> less miners. Most of the coins are losing 70-80% of their value, you have to accept to have a lower profit as a miner. If you are a dumper miner and your electricity cost is too high, well then it's better for you to turn off your rig. If you are a long term miner and believe in this coin, well you mine at a loss now, hold and hope to make a profit later.
There is too less money and too many miners for the profit to make in the altcoin market at this time, so the market needs to get rid of some of them. Now will be downsizing time for the miners.

For profit miners will not come back at the same price for half the coins...  That's charity, we just find another coin or shut it down.  For profit miners are not long term, mine the coin... sell the coin... rinse. repeat. If the coin has a good market with price volatility, we also buy low sell high.

Like it or not a coin needs a healthy for profit base working the hash or there is no coin.  KDC will be a dead coin at 4 KDC per block at this price, there is not much to argue like you said sooner or later the field of ALT COINS will be culled. This coins future PAY STRUCTURE has put it on the short list of who goes first...  Barring an influx of BUY orders at higher prices.

I'm curious... as an investor in ALT COINS, what are you investing in?  Isn't the correct term speculator?  Good luck with the HOLD and HOPE speculation strategy!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Like it or not a coin needs a healthy for profit base working the hash or there is no coin.  KDC will be a dead coin at 4 KDC per block at this price, there is not much to argue like you said sooner or later the field of ALT COINS will be culled. This coins future PAY STRUCTURE has put it on the short list of who goes first...  Barring an influx of BUY orders at higher prices.

I'm curious... as an investor in ALT COINS, what are you investing in?  Isn't the correct term speculator?  Good luck with the HOLD and HOPE speculation strategy!

Not really true, for example HEX hashrate dropped like crazy, and now you even earn more coins then before. You can still earn money even with a big network hashrate drop. Will KDC be a major player or become a pump and dump coin, that is the question. People will always mine KDC, the owner will mine it ,other people will mine it, etc... the problem is just the bearish market, hashrate will come back if the bearish market is moving positive. I notice some ridicules targets of $200 per KDC coin, now when it is just $0.50 per coin then people will mine it.
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:43:39 PM

Ran into some problems with the maintenance at KDCGoods.com, Maintenance has already been extended by 4 hours.

It is now extended until done. Maximum of 24 hours if not done by then I will revert the changes and work on it locally instead.

No ETA at this moment.

What do you think about KDC -> Gold btw?

Regards
KDC Goods (Jilixi)

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

halving is going to be bad.

What about the op make a special day for klondike coin?

Lets say the day will be called the klondike rush and we receive something like 30-40 kdc per bloc.

this can happen once a month or this coin is just not going to make it after halving.

If halving happen the price will need to double up to maintain the actual price.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

Not really true, for example HEX hashrate dropped like crazy, and now you even earn more coins then before. You can still earn money even with a big network hashrate drop. Will KDC be a major player or become a pump and dump coin, that is the question. People will always mine KDC, the owner will mine it ,other people will mine it, etc... the problem is just the bearish market, hashrate will come back if the bearish market is moving positive. I notice some ridicules targets of $200 per KDC coin, now when it is just $0.50 per coin then people will mine it.

If the price was $0.50 a coin I'd be throwing a Klondike Gold Rush Party like you never seen.  Grin
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:50:13 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 07:14:20 PM by Jilixi

Lets say the day will be called the klondike rush and we receive something like 30-40 kdc per bloc.

this can happen once a month or this coin is just not going to make it after halving.

If halving happen the price will need to double up to maintain the actual price.

If there are services worth mining and buying with KDC there is nothing to worry about with the halving. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can we stop talking about prices? Its like that is the only thing going through people heads.

Some talk about people being here for the quick buck, but for me it just seems that those saying that are here for the same reason.

So the price is really the only reason for people mining this? Is mining the coin everything?
The more hands the same coin switches the better. So if all of you stop talking about hashrate and prices that would be awesome. I contacted OK Pay to check if they would be interested but it was a no go on that.

Instead of nagging on eachothers arguments here go ask Ebay if they would like to add us. (Not really realistic but you all see my point).

I am personally thinking of registering a company and trading KDC -> Gold and Fiat in larger volumes. That might be interesting for some and maybe a gateway for people to get cash out and having a registered company and absolute transparency might be more appealing for the bigger crowd.

jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:10:42 PM

HEX coin?  Are you serious?  THERE are zero BIDS on the only exchange for this coin offered at 1...  So you cant earn any money even if your share was 100% of NET HASH since there are NO BUYERS of the coin.

Thanks for helping me make my point!
jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

If there are services worth mining and buying with KDC there is nothing to worry about with the halving. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can we stop talking about prices? Its like that is the only thing going through people heads.

Some talk about people being here for the quick buck, but for me it just seems that those saying that are here for the same reason.

So the price is really the only reason for people mining this? Is mining the coin everything?
The more hands the same coin switches hands the better. So if all of you stop talking about hashrate and prices that would be awesome. I contacted OK Pay to check if they would be interested but it was a no go on that.

Instead of nagging on eachothers arguments here go ask Ebay if they would like to add us. (Not really realistic but you all see my point).

I am personally thinking of registering a company and trading KDC -> Gold and Fiat in larger volumes. That might be interesting for some and maybe a gateway for people to get cash out and having a registered company and absolute transparency might be more appealing for the bigger crowd.

If you are not fairly compensated for your HASH you won't provide it.  You can bury your head in the sand and say that NET HASH block reward and price don't matter, but your missing the whole function of the PROOF concept of crypto currency.  Even the most committed among you will capitulate at some point if your not compensated.

So is price everything?  It's not everything, but 1 Mh/day has value and is priced in BTC.  If the block pay/ coin price is too low someone is being charitable with their hash thats ok but not sustainable.
Is mining the coin everything?  It should be to the community.  No hash, No coin.

Finally you can offer all the goods and services under the sun but if it cost $100 worth of energy and effort to exchange KDC for $20 worth of goods or services, I'll skip the KDC step altogether as I'm sure you would too.

But hey, two sides make a market right?

Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:25:09 PM

Anyone else having issues with kdc.hash.so?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
LeBarton

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:32:32 PM

For profit miners will not come back at the same price for half the coins...  That's charity, we just find another coin or shut it down.  For profit miners are not long term, mine the coin... sell the coin... rinse. repeat. If the coin has a good market with price volatility, we also buy low sell high.

LOL you said the same before the hard fork and you are still here. But let me do the math. 77/16 = 4.81. Hmm the price isn't 4.81 times the price before the hard fork and you are here. So why are you here? Of course, the others coins are less profitable than before too, that's it. And now because there is halving, you ask people to pay the double. Not 50% more, the double. You are denying the fact that other coins are less and less profitable too. I'm sure that with only an increase of 50% in price, you will come back in a few days/weeks to mine kdc again for half the coins this time.

So, where are your sell walls? One before 5000, another one around 5500? Maybe the one at 5800 too? And of course the one at 8000 on coinedup.
jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:34:26 PM

Anyone else having issues with kdc.hash.so?
It looks like the web server is down for all HASH.SO coins, but the stratum is up and mining. I cant switch to KDC to make sure, but it is mining...
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

The more hands the same coin switches hands the better. So if all of you stop talking about hashrate and prices that would be awesome. I contacted OK Pay to check if they would be interested but it was a no go on that.

If you are not fairly compensated for your HASH you won't provide it.  You can bury your head in the sand and say that NET HASH block reward and price don't matter, but your missing the whole function of the PROOF concept of crypto currency.  Even the most committed among you will capitulate at some point if your not compensated.

So is price everything?  It's not everything, but 1 Mh/day has value and is priced in BTC.  If the block pay/ coin price is too low someone is being charitable with their hash thats ok but not sustainable.
Is mining the coin everything?  It should be to the community.  No hash, No coin.

Finally you can offer all the goods and services under the sun but if it cost $100 worth of energy and effort to exchange KDC for $20 worth of goods or services, I'll skip the KDC step altogether as I'm sure you would too.

So you are saying that Bitcoin will die 2140 or earlier? Well noone will be compensated for the hash then that is for sure.

If everyone are here for the quick buck then my idea of moving Alt-coins(KDC) straight into FIAT should be a jackpot? Since everyone in your opinion are ONLY here to make money.

jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:44:25 PM

LOL you said the same before the hard fork and you are still here. But let me do the math. 77/16 = 4.81. Hmm the price isn't 4.81 times the price before the hard fork and you are here. So why are you here? Of course, the others coins are less profitable than before too, that's it. And now because there is halving, you ask people to pay the double. Not 50% more, the double. You are denying the fact that other coins are less and less profitable too. I'm sure that with only an increase of 50% in price, you will come back in a few days/weeks to mine kdc again for half the coins this time.

So, where are your sell walls? One before 5000, another one around 5500? Maybe the one at 5800 too? And of course the one at 8000 on coinedup.
Ok I have mined this coin after the block reduction to 16, but only when the NET HASH and PRICE align.  Would I mine this coin if the pay was 16 and the net hash was 400 with a price of 4k satoshi?  NO WAY!

Do I mine it at 4k with a net hash under 180?  Sometimes.  so  your simple napkin math of 77/16 = 4.81 misses the whole function of NET HASH and how much work is being performed and at what rate of pay.

...Your not alone the concept appears to escape everyone, but it is the critical piece to a successful coin.

And yes I did say the same before the hardfork, and what exactly was my prediction of net hash with a price of 3k?
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:48:57 PM

Ok I have mined this coin after the block reduction to 16, but only when the NET HASH and PRICE align.  Would I mine this coin if the pay was 16 and the net hash was 400 with a price of 4k satoshi?  NO WAY!

Do I mine it at 4k with a net hash under 180?  Sometimes.  so  your simple napkin math of 77/16 = 4.81 misses the whole function of NET HASH and how much work is being performed and at what rate of pay.

...Your not alone the concept appears to escape everyone, but it is the critical piece to a successful coin.

And yes I did say the same before the hardfork, and what exactly was my prediction of net hash with a price of 3k?

You talk about stuff that makes a succesfull coin but you are still here? if you are so good at seeing what coins are good coins then you should be rich at this point? Correct me if I am wrong but your arguments are invalid. Just another shitty person trying to get attention for his to him "smart" thinking.

Say hello to my ignore list (I should have done that a long time ago)

jackdminer

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:50:23 PM

If you are not fairly compensated for your HASH you won't provide it.  You can bury your head in the sand and say that NET HASH block reward and price don't matter, but your missing the whole function of the PROOF concept of crypto currency.  Even the most committed among you will capitulate at some point if your not compensated.

So is price everything?  It's not everything, but 1 Mh/day has value and is priced in BTC.  If the block pay/ coin price is too low someone is being charitable with their hash thats ok but not sustainable.
Is mining the coin everything?  It should be to the community.  No hash, No coin.

So you are saying that Bitcoin will die 2140 or earlier? Well noone will be compensated for the hash then that is for sure.

If everyone are here for the quick buck then my idea of moving Alt-coins(KDC) straight into FIAT should be a jackpot? Since everyone in your opinion are ONLY here to make money.
When the supply of BTC has been mined, transaction fees will support the NET HASH needed to ensure security...  This is only a GOOGLE search away if you want to understand it!  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: