Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3908 times)
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

You should check top 20 coin at least.Before you decision of which altcoin to investment, you need to research all their projects,ideas and volume.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

I think its depends your altcoin . If the altcoins is good project the coin have a potencial to pump. If the altcoins is not active . You better to sell.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
Very interesting statement of the question - tell me where to invest and explain why I should do this. To this I want to answer the following: you should spend at least 10 hours on the forum, there is a lot of information, and also learn the altcoys himself.
Invest in bitcoin, do not miss the opportunity.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

I will be honest, I'm already very tired of seeing such posts and I'm not really just going to earn something because I do not see any positive news for about 6 months, but I'm just stopped by the fact that bitcoin had a lot of pumping for attracting people, people came and their money was gone, everything is simple.
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

First you must go through the market update. There is bullish and bearish trends day by day. Once can say ETH is good while some one says Neo is good. ETH, NEO, OMG, DASH is in top level. So, you have to make decision with current trends

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Let me suggest you invest in an exchange or data platform they tends to do well in the space recentlylet me suggest you search out XYO Network or hybrid block you can buy on the exchage.
Vivif

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I will advice ARK. ARK is good platform, ARK doing promotion in Blockchain summit and Block Show, strong community and platform.
Verbatum

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
Take a look at sibcoin. I like dev team and comunity around the coin.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

If you're about to hold a coin for that long I would suggest to Invest on a stable or a coin that maintain its reputation like ETH, XRP, XMR, LTC, etc. This coins maintains there ranks in the market although sometimes their price are crashing unlike other coins that we don't know what will happen to the next day they may be increase or not.

Well if I were you I would study the top 10 coins here in https://coinmarketcap.com/ and choose a coin for long term investment. Well, make sure that you're responsible enough for the consequences or risk you're going to face in cryptocurrency industry.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Well I suggest invest in ethereum just try to hold this altcoin for 1 year you can earn x5 profit and it can be like bitcoin pump up just like happened in last year.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

If by altcoin you mean any coin that's not bitcoin, I personally like Vechain and BNB. Vechain is great, look at reddit and you will see news about vechain every week, new partner, new update, whatever it is, vechain is always updating.

Binance coin is great too, you are basically investing in Binance the exchange, we all know binance is a great exchange, they also have updates quite often and they are creating a decentralized exchange as well, bnb is just a really safe bet and has been outperforming any of the top 5 coins.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

In my opinion, ethereum would be a great choice. Because its popularity is continuously rising and I think it is a really innovative coin. Also, I think you EOS and NEO might be good choices.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

just buy some ethereum and waves with your funds
and hold both altcoins for 1 year, i believe the price of eth and waves will growing and hit new all time high price in 1 year  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I don't know about mooning, especially in 1 year, but I think holding ETH will definitely pay off. Again, if not in a year, definitely in a few years down the road.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

Yes, I have some suggestions for you. 1-year investment in altcoins, such a great decision. You may invest in good altcoins with good production value. The best coins to invest now are Ethereum, NEO, TRX, ADA, NPXS, NCASH, ETC, WAVES, WANCHAIN, MTC and obviously EOS. These coins have a very good potential, They are already stable. So, don't hesitate to invest here, you will make a huge profits if the market grow up again.  good luck for The
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

For altcoins i don't think that holding a long time is really a good idea, as they are pretty volatile and unlike bitcoin they don't have a solid market backed by a very large community, ICO coins even if they are good and popular at first but as soon as they start getting listed on exchanges they start to go down in price and the hype behind them starts going down, just invest in a good one and keep an eye on the price and act based on it.
KodyAaron

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I recommend you to these altcoins ETH & NEO. I believe  its price will be grow in this year. it's will give you a 5x profit.
anna.cayne

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I recently studied the market, and I found a couple of coins for myself, which I will leave for a long time. This is ncash and EOS. I think they will give x2-x10 as a minimum.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Of course the safest option is to buy Ethereum. You can make 2 x by the end of this year, now is a convenient time to buy. If you're willing to take a risk, a good choice is EOS. This token has shown good growth this year and will continue to grow. A lot of hype around it. When EOS launches its blockchain, there will be rapid growth. But I'm not entirely sure.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

It is definetely 0x coin, you can even hold it up to 5 years as you see on the news paradex was acquired by coinbase, 0x will be huge and those people will have to buy lots of 0x to control it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: