Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:10:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058428 times)
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:59:09 AM

There's a minor issue with the Android wallet: if you click on your address and then 'open in browser' you are seeing a page full of ads (explorer.cryptopoolmining.com).
Another problem is, that my DGB never received my Android wallet:

http://digiexplorer.info/address/DGvgbyYNMt6MSmpug9Da514m4YpwkBXL2m

You see 999DGB incoming with over 400 confirmations. But balance is still 0 Sad

Here the same with android after every sending to my mobile, need to reset the whole blockchain.
I hope they get this fix soon.
How can you reset the blockchain on your mobile?

But I think it's not a wallet issue as I see the transaction with 1600 confirmations on the blockexplorer and it's the blockexplorer which still shows 0 balance for the receiving address. I'm really wondernig what this is Huh
The_Cashier

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:14:20 AM

There's a minor issue with the Android wallet: if you click on your address and then 'open in browser' you are seeing a page full of ads (explorer.cryptopoolmining.com).

Here the same with android after every sending to my mobile, need to reset the whole blockchain.

But I think it's not a wallet issue as I see the transaction with 1600 confirmations on the blockexplorer and it's the blockexplorer which still shows 0 balance for the receiving address. I'm really wondernig what this is Huh
To reset blockchain on your android, in parameter on digibyte wallet under diagnostic you have the option to reset the blockchain.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:41:59 AM

Very strange. The address should show a 999 balance regardless of whether you've synced the wallet or not.

Edit: I just looked further. The "transaction" was included in an orphaned block. The original sending address should still have those 999 DGB. Check the balance and transactions of the sending address. Your DGB should still be there.

Dennahz

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:47:11 AM

https://twitter.com/pterion2910/status/579543565899968512

(I opened a twitter account a couple of weeks ago - for those who know me and wonder about this sudden twitter "awareness").

Frisb believes in a promising future of DGB as well. We've talked a lot about DGB since launch  Smiley
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:50:07 AM

(I opened a twitter account a couple of weeks ago - for those who know me and wonder about this sudden twitter "awareness").

Are you telling me that you are Frisb?  Grin

The things that can be inferred from misunderstandings! No! I'm just following Twitter now!

Dennahz

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:00:41 AM

Are you telling me that you are Frisb?  Grin

The things that can be inferred from misunderstandings! No! I'm just following Twitter now!

You are fast  Wink I editted my message already, heh. Yeah, looks pretty similar, but you can't compare 2 different coins like that, imo.
haggis

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:32:37 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 09:51:59 AM by haggis

Very strange. The address should show a 999 balance regardless of whether you've synced the wallet or not.

Edit: I just looked further. The "transaction" was included in an orphaned block. The original sending address should still have those 999 DGB. Check the balance and transactions of the sending address. Your DGB should still be there.

That makes sense, thank you. I sent the DGB from Cryptsy and I don't see whether the 999(+1)DGB have been refunded or not. Just tried another one.

EDIT: I've resend 1k DGB and they received my mobile wallet. Then my co-worker installed the app, too. I've sent him 123DGB (Link) but they also never reached their target because the transaction is also lost in an orphaned block. But they are still away from my wallet so it seems like the coins are lost forever. Looks like a serious bug to me  Undecided
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:21:49 AM

That makes sense, thank you. I sent the DGB from Cryptsy and I don't see whether the 999(+1)DGB have been refunded or not. Just tried another one.

EDIT: I've resend 1k DGB and they received my mobile wallet. Then my co-worker installed the app, too. I've sent him 123DGB (Link) but they also never reached their target because the transaction is also lost in an orphaned block. But they are still away from my wallet so it seems like the coins are lost forever. Looks like a serious bug to me  Undecided
Thats really weird, I have been sending and receiving Digibytes for 20+ transactions and never experienced any problem.
Checking it again as we speak.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:48:38 AM

EDIT: I've resend 1k DGB and they received my mobile wallet. Then my co-worker installed the app, too. I've sent him 123DGB (Link) but they also never reached their target because the transaction is also lost in an orphaned block. But they are still away from my wallet so it seems like the coins are lost forever. Looks like a serious bug to me  Undecided
Thats really weird, I have been sending and receiving Digibytes for 20+ transactions and never experienced any problem.
Have you tried settings -> settings -> reset blockchain?

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:57:00 AM

Send 5 transactions and all done correct.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
haggis

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:02:58 AM

I'm really confused. My co-worker just said the DGB are now in his wallet - even though the transaction was in an orphaned block. He is now sending 10DGB back, curious how it goes this time (riinngg, it's here Smiley )
Also, my mobile wallet shows a balance of 0 in the block explorer (Link) while the app shows the correct balance of 887DGB.

I think this issues should be resolved before we rule the world. It's still too intransparent and too less reliable for the average joe imho.
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:07:48 AM

I'm really confused. My co-worker just said the DGB are now in his wallet - even though the transaction was in an orphaned block. He is now sending 10DGB back, curious how it goes this time (riinngg, it's here Smiley )
Also, my mobile wallet shows a balance of 0 in the block explorer (Link) while the app shows the correct balance of 887DGB.

I think this issues should be resolved before we rule the world. It's still too intransparent and too less reliable for the average joe imho.

Just tried it again and i have the same issues as yesterday, i need to reset the whole blockchain after each transaction to my mobile Cool
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:20:42 AM

Want to buy DigiByte directly in the UK? Found this site, looks OK to me but I haven't used it yet.
https://coinerz.co.uk/digibyte
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:23:19 AM

Now it works great it arrived after a few minutes now Kiss
haggis

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:51:52 PM

Just tried it again and i have the same issues as yesterday, i need to reset the whole blockchain after each transaction to my mobile Cool

Resetting the blockchain on my mobile didn't fix anything as the problem was more located within the network than in local blockchain copy.
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:31:39 PM

Okay, i shame me for this question: Where can i find my adress?
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:33:09 PM

hahahaaaaa click file then receiving address

donations are welcome!
DExhT8DL7qXUAWFZWCgNx1pNMsJcpPGY6F

haha
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:57:44 PM

hahahaaaaa click file then receiving address

donations are welcome!
DExhT8DL7qXUAWFZWCgNx1pNMsJcpPGY6F

haha

thanks Tongue What I´m making wrong?

hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:39:28 PM

Can someone post the .ai / .eps file for the logo and digibyte text along with the associated fonts.

Thanks
HCP

cryptodance

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:26:47 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 03:48:38 PM by cryptodance

Error on sha256 :

Config: 330, Miner: cpuminer-multi, Version: 1.0.9
Saving preference..........done
Downloading..........done
Extracting..........done
Starting Mining

Arguments: -o stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3032 -u Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p X -a sha256 -t 4
** cpuminer-multi 1.0.9 by Tanguy Pruvot (tpruvot@github) **
unknown algorithm -- 'sha256'
 based on Lucas Jones fork of pooler cpuminer 2.4
Try `cpuminer-multi --help' for more information.
I just downloaded and installed Digihash from the digibyte.co website. The program is installed on a new computer from Dell (Intel i5-4460S CPU @2.90 GHz).
I selected the Groestl Qubit algorithm. The program appears to stop after trying to run. See details below. How can I correct this issue?

Getting CPU info..........done
Getting GPU info..........done
Analyzing hardware from server..........done
Miner: cpuminer-multi, Version: 1.0.9
Starting Mining
Arguments: C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\Local\DigiHash\Miner\cpuminer-multi\1.0.9\cpuminer-multi-mingw64.exe: no URL supplied
Try `cpuminer-multi --help' for more information.*
* cpuminer-multi 1.0.9 by Tanguy Pruvot (tpruvot@github) **
[01;30m based on Lucas Jones fork of pooler cpuminer 2.4[0m
BTC donation address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd
Stop..........done
Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: