Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 [948] 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:19:48 PM

this is the more participative crypto in ecosistem, all the mining algos available are a great hit, and the cpu miner forr noobs too. Everyone can jump in digibyte in a easy way, and his specs are good, i fill my bag lets see what happen. Cant understand whats doing people in doge existing Digibyte.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:38:08 PM

Fed up with doge, don't want to be a joke, you know what to do! Wink

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

I have had the chance to talk with Jackson on a few occasions but I have never sensed long term commitment from him.

I can tell everyone here I will never leave the DigiByte project. I am giving, have given and will continue to give 110%. It has cost me many things already, including my last relationship as well as financial stresses.

But at the end of the day this is not about me, or any single one of us. This is about the community, this is about the freedom this technology offers to all of us across the globe.

From the african sands, to the chinese rice patties and the european landmarks and every space in between... DigiByte can unite us all.

There are many challenges that lay ahead and we have already faced many of them, but we have persevered as a community and overcame many of these challenges with a tenacious veracity not yet seen in the crypto world. Its gut check time. Time to keep working hard toward the long term goal and vision.

I am very optimistic for the future, because I whole heartidly believe in all of you who are reading this right now.

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Once again, I know I am at the right place. The international freedom of this technology lead by DGB... That sounds a great plan Wink
Look forward to seeing what is coming next for DGB ! Wink

Thank you Jared for your sincere explanations and sorry for the scarifies you had to make along this challenging direction.
May Jared and we, long term DGB believers, be awarded along this journey.

Best,
Halin
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:13:38 PM

I bow and take my hat off for you sir!  
You rock Jared but we all already know this!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1444
Merit: 1161

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:06:01 PM

DigiByte - A First Year History has been fully researched.  I am currently writing the rough draft.  Please pledge your support for this upcoming book:

DGB: DPE64HR7yZJEJ8QosZgT4iPBU5LK8yNvCi

Let's make this book a defining milestone for DigiByte Cheesy

FRONT COVER

P.S. I have changed the passage under the title from "a decentralised cryptocurrency" to "A DECENTRALISED CRYPTO PAYMENT NETWORK" in accordance with the description adopted by DigiByte.
Timon2010

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:04:07 PM

DigiByte - A First Year History has been fully researched.  I am currently writing the rough draft.  Please pledge your support for this upcoming book:

DGB: DPE64HR7yZJEJ8QosZgT4iPBU5LK8yNvCi

Let's make this book a defining milestone for DigiByte Cheesy

FRONT COVER

P.S. I have changed the passage under the title from "a decentralised cryptocurrency" to "A DECENTRALISED CRYPTO PAYMENT NETWORK" in accordance with the description adopted by DigiByte.

This looks good buddy! The book will help to spread the word about DigiByte.

Tipped you a lil, better than nothing.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:13:58 PM

Thank you tyke! Tipped you some Digibytes.
Do you know the date for the bitcoin rush show?

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:57:06 PM

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:02:02 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 09:13:22 PM by 24hralttrade

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support
Looking forward to the show! I'm shure you have enough things to talk about.
Let us know where we can help and maybe promote the show and your book.

Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:34:56 PM

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support

lol i am not being interviewed in the video
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:48:48 PM

lol i am not being interviewed in the video
Lol i thought that...  Huh Tongue

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:14:31 AM

ha ha ha he he  Grin
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 08:17:11 AM

I have had the chance to talk with Jackson on a few occasions but I have never sensed long term commitment from him.

I can tell everyone here I will never leave the DigiByte project. I am giving, have given and will continue to give 110%. It has cost me many things already, including my last relationship as well as financial stresses.

But at the end of the day this is not about me, or any single one of us. This is about the community, this is about the freedom this technology offers to all of us across the globe.

From the african sands, to the chinese rice patties and the european landmarks and every space in between... DigiByte can unite us all.

There are many challenges that lay ahead and we have already faced many of them, but we have persevered as a community and overcame many of these challenges with a tenacious veracity not yet seen in the crypto world. Its gut check time. Time to keep working hard toward the long term goal and vision.

I am very optimistic for the future, because I whole heartidly believe in all of you who are reading this right now.

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Once again, I know I am at the right place. The international freedom of this technology lead by DGB... That sounds a great plan Wink

Thank you Jared for your sincere explanations and sorry for the scarifies you had to make along this challenging direction.

Best,
Halin

My original post was deleted, glad you quoted it Halinyo.

Apparently certain people are having fun deleting posts on here. Even more of a reason to switch to http://DigiByteforum.com

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:27:40 AM

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Best,
Halin

Apparently certain people are having fun deleting posts on here. Even more of a reason to switch to http://DigiByteforum.com

Hey Jared,

It is really weird why someone should remove your comments... If we had to move to a new forum...
Then I suggest we create a more interactive forum like reddcointalk.org or Hashtalk.org style.
I am happy to sacrifice a few DGB for it... I think that will be great if we get such styles...

I think you are the one who leads on this... If you move, we all move...
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:38:16 AM

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Best,
Halin

When people see you as a threat you know you're on the right way Wink
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:10:06 AM

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Best,
Halin

When people see you as a threat you know you're on the right way Wink

Funny how the public perception of Bitcoin is that it is the currency of crooks, now the bankers have taken it over, the public perception would appear to be correct! The playing field has never been level and dirty tricks are all they have because DigiByte is TRUE! 
Supporting DigiByte will help DigiByte to support you and every little miner that joins our network helps us secure what we are doing here for everyone and with 5 different algorithms for mining, we actually mean everyone! 
HR
Legendary

Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:38:13 AM

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Best,
Halin

Jared,

I think you should seriously deal with this matter, first by contacting the moderator who deleted the post (made in your own thread by the way), and then by moving up the hierarchical ladder if the response you get is not satisfactory.

Deleting that post is completely uncalled for and unacceptable, and you should really pursue the issue.

Good luck with it.

HR

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

As you know, I've made a point of suggesting a rethinking of our naming conventions, etc., a few times here in this thread. As you also know from reading this thread, my suggestion for a standardized descriptive title for serious crytocoins, that is for those that are really treated with businesslike professionalism and not as two bit teenager huckster funny money, would be "Cryptographic Digital Currency".

I've yet to see anyone explain why we shouldn't call DigiByte a "Cryptographic Digital Currency", nor have I seen a name that better describes what it is.

What is the difference between BTC & DGB and a simple digital currency? The Cryptographic element, of course.

What makes BTC & DGB secure ways of storing wealth and making payments? The Cryptographic element, of course.

What makes BTC & DBG real and tangible units of value? The Cryptographic element, of course.

I think we need to seriously debate our nomenclature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_currency
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency

Unfortunately, "cryptocurrency" has earned itself a very bad reputation and negative connotation. Nevertheless, every cloud has its silver lining, and cryptographic digital currency just might be a much better name anyway since it positively builds upon a previously understood and positively accepted concept that has been improved upon, made better, and, ultimately, brought to fruition. The casual reader might even see digital currency and cryptocurrency as separate and independent things, and incorrectly so. One is a positive building upon the former, the final extension of what was necessary to make "digital" money "real" money, and, as such, cannot be simply referred to as "digital", but must have the descriptive qualifier to set it apart and clearly show the world what it is (and what it's not). It's an impossible to counterfeit digital currency made secure by means of a cryptographic protocol! What's the best name for it?

ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:46:45 PM

HR,
 While I agree with the basis of this, we must think what normal consumers will interpret this as. Will they really know what a cryptographic protocol or crytographic digital currency is? We need to embed the idea around something more common.

I don't have any suggestions or recommendations yet, but you are on to something.

YC

As you know, I've made a point of suggesting a rethinking of our naming conventions, etc., a few times here in this thread. As you also know from reading this thread, my suggestion for a standardized descriptive title for serious crytocoins, that is for those that are really treated with businesslike professionalism and not as two bit teenager huckster funny money, would be "Cryptographic Digital Currency".

I've yet to see anyone explain why we shouldn't call DigiByte a "Cryptographic Digital Currency", nor have I seen a name that better describes what it is.

What is the difference between BTC & DGB and a simple digital currency? The Cryptographic element, of course.

What makes BTC & DGB secure ways of storing wealth and making payments? The Cryptographic element, of course.

What makes BTC & DBG real and tangible units of value? The Cryptographic element, of course.

I think we need to seriously debate our nomenclature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_currency
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency

Unfortunately, "cryptocurrency" has earned itself a very bad reputation and negative connotation. Nevertheless, every cloud has its silver lining, and cryptographic digital currency just might be a much better name anyway since it positively builds upon a previously understood and positively accepted concept that has been improved upon, made better, and, ultimately, brought to fruition. The casual reader might even see digital currency and cryptocurrency as separate and independent things, and incorrectly so. One is a positive building upon the former, the final extension of what was necessary to make "digital" money "real" money, and, as such, cannot be simply referred to as "digital", but must have the descriptive qualifier to set it apart and clearly show the world what it is (and what it's not). It's an impossible to counterfeit digital currency made secure by means of a cryptographic protocol! What's the best name for it?

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

HR,
 While I agree with the basis of this, we must think what normal consumers will interpret this as. Will they really know what a cryptographic protocol or crytographic digital currency is? We need to embed the idea around something more common.

I don't have any suggestions or recommendations yet, but you are on to something.

YC

I agree that the explanation is not simple, nor is education on the subject, not by any stretch of the imagination, but, ultimately, it is impossible to get away from since it is the central and defining aspect of what a cryptographic digital currency is. For as much as we'd like it to be easily understood, even to the point of trying to simplify so much that we almost end up ignoring it, it just isn't possible.

That shouldn't be seen as a negative however, rather it should be seen as one of the cryptographic digital currency's strongest points: it's the very nature, the extremely complicated nature, of the cryptographic digital currency that makes it the most secure and unbreakable digital currency it is.

By definition it is complicated. If it weren't, then this would be a non-starter to begin with. We can't get away from that fact, and, if we want it to succeed, we can't get away from explaining it either.

So why not get it up front and center so that people will at least have something to work with when trying to understand it? By simply googling "cryptographic", the interested person 'stumbles across' a wealth of information that serves as a wonderful starting point. On the other hand, if the defining characteristic of DGB is hidden, their task becomes all that more difficult.

"Digital currency" is already understood by most. It's a fairly easy concept to grasp, but so is its inherent vulnerability. Helping people then to understand cryptography, and the defining role it plays in cryptographic digital currencies, is the next logical step in demonstrating what the critical addition of cryptography means for a digital currency and why it's the game changer that turns a digital currency into a real means of exchange.

Pages: « 1 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 [948] 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: