Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:38:54 AM

Mining Pool Hub Notice about Digibyte

Issues about Digibyte hardfork is all resolved now.
Sorry that it took some time. Many things had to be done manually.

1. The wallet file was corrupted due to hardfork.
Actually the wallet file was not broken but some data was out of sync and we couldn't send DGB due to double spending problem.
(Already spent coins were marked as unspent and wallet was failed to send any coins at that time)
reindexing didn't help and we had to restore from latest backed up file and rebuilt the blockchain.
I think it can be resolved by manually exporting, removing, and reimporting private key but at this time, but we just did the faster, safer way.

2. All invalid withdrawals are sent.
There were payouts after the hardfork, and we checked every transactions and sent them.
Yes, you've got whole DGB which were credited on your transaction page whether or not that was the valid block.
We are doing this to compensate the late hardfork.
There were some email asking about missing withdrawals. I'm sure your coins are already in your wallet now.

3. Digibyte on auto exchange sites.
I don't know much about internal work of Cryptsy but it is saying that Digibyte wallet is under maintenance mode at this moment.
Cryptsy wallet status page - https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
So coins sent to Bittrex will be auto exchanged normally, but Cryptsy auto exchange would need more time.
Of course, whole DGB you mined even after the hardfork will be auto exchanged. We are in charge for auto exchange too.

4. Sorry that we don't pay for unconfirmed blocks during hardfork. Only confirmed blocks are paid.
We can give you coins even for unconfirmed blocks (to compensate) but it makes things very complicated at this point.
We already flushed "found blocks data" after the hardfork block height 1430000 and piled up new block data to prevent db corruption.
So, we can't get things back as those data are already lost.
If you ask for your DGB that you might mined, then please tell us. We will send you directly.

5. We are not greedy
Sorry for late wallet update, but we wanted to compensate and do our best to recover.
We have ran pool more than 1 and half year.
We don't steal. We are not thieves.

Thank you.

There is no ways any pool can be blamed for missing coins at this stage unless it's the people who are querying there btc rewards, if the later is the case then this is the wrong place to post this as people only worried about dgb here.

We are not talking about btc rewards. Well there were some people blaming/asking rewards relative to renting BTC by email though.
Just wanted to explain missing transactions problem which were sent from invalid blockchain, and compensation about lost mining shares for DGB.

Thank you.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:46:20 AM

Nobody can say that the transactions aren't fast !
@theblocksfactory.com you're running 4.0.3.
And it seems that you have much less orphaned blocks than even before the hardfork! Smiley (on qubit, skein and groestl). May be i'm wrong. Can you confirm ?
I confirm the diminution of orphan (yesterday vs today), but i don't know if I have less orphan than before the hard fork :
Skein 9% -> 1.6 %
Groestl 7%> 2.5%
Scrypt 33% -> 10%
Sha 9% ->  2%
Qubit 8% -> 0.8%

Thank you for sharing! This is good to see. We are getting the GUI wallets prepared for release for those who want to help and update.

EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:52:45 AM

the DigiByte Knights challenge contest for November.
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-november-2015/
So ? And the winner is ... ? tadaaaa  Grin

We have drawn a winner.  There are 2 reasons that we have not yet made the announcement.  First, we wanted to make sure that our wallets were updated and everything was set with the recent fork to DigiSpeed.  Second, I've had a busy week so I didn't get the contest winner info sent out.  And, for the past 48 hours I've been working to re-create all my outgoing mail server info.  As soon as we notify the winner in person, we'll make the announcement here.

Thanks to all the members of the community who entered the contest.  Our first contest (back in August) only had a handful of entries.  With each new contest, we get more and more people entering, and more and more people joining the community.  It's great to see.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Eric
Thank you for the great work and your involvement. Smiley
How many entries this month ?

If I remember right there were 42 entries.  I could be off by 1 or 2 but it was low 40s.  There were a few junk entries (always are) with the wrong answer - I can't tell if they're spam or not.  If my memory serves there were something like 46 total.  But, minus the junk there were something like 42 (official) entries.

It's good odds regardless.  We haven't got the December contest online.  We're thinking about doing a DGB gaming tournament.  We'll make a decision in the next couple of days and let everyone know.
gooldbitx103

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:10:29 AM

OH Dear Jared is getting slated in the troll box on Poloinex...dont read it Jared Huh
Not good at all its being called a scam as well...maybe time to jump ship...dont want to be involved if the hate starts to set in

yep, you're right. May be it's time for you to leave the boat...
And dont worry, you wont be involved in anything.

I've been on polo a lot today, I haven't seen any negative comments.. Most ppl just questioning where the dumps are coming from!?!?!

Also, is there news tomorrow? or is it scheduled for next week?

There isnt any news that was just bull crap to keep the dream alive...only news so far is the new fork messed up & all the suckers that bought DGB at 40-45 got done once again......If you were on polo most of the day then you would have seen username Victoria letting Rip, poor girl believed in DGB & lost 10BTC by selling lower than she paid for it......yet another DGB investor that lost confidence in this coin.

You can call me a troll all you like all i am doing is pointing out the FACTS..NOT trolling at all, i am not telling anyone to dump or pump..is that not what troll are meant to do

I've read Victoria posts @poloniex troll-box. The "poor girl" Victoria is not an investor: She is a trader.
She lost 10 BTC because she cut too many times her positions, like a trader should always do when the trend doesn't go the expected direction.
And you want us to "jump ship" just because of her disappointment (and yours) about Jared and DGB ?
Now you speak about "bull crap" and "messed fork" and "suckers that bought DGB "...  Shocked
Well i don't know, but are these words facts, opinions or something else ? Roll Eyes

http://dgbsupport.digiassetx.com/
https://dgbwiki.com/
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:48:20 AM

OH Dear Jared is getting slated in the troll box on Poloinex...dont read it Jared Huh
Not good at all its being called a scam as well...maybe time to jump ship...dont want to be involved if the hate starts to set in

I've been on polo a lot today, I haven't seen any negative comments.. Most ppl just questioning where the dumps are coming from!?!?!

There isnt any news that was just bull crap to keep the dream alive...only news so far is the new fork messed up & all the suckers that bought DGB at 40-45 got done once again......If you were on polo most of the day then you would have seen username Victoria letting Rip, poor girl believed in DGB & lost 10BTC by selling lower than she paid for it......yet another DGB investor that lost confidence in this coin.

You can call me a troll all you like all i am doing is pointing out the FACTS..NOT trolling at all, i am not telling anyone to dump or pump..is that not what troll are meant to do

I've read Victoria posts @poloniex troll-box. The "poor girl" Victoria is not an investor: She is a trader.
She lost 10 BTC because she cut too many times her positions, like a trader should always do when the trend doesn't go the expected direction.
And you want us to "jump ship" just because of her disappointment (and yours) about Jared and DGB ?
Now you speak about "bull crap" and "messed fork" and "suckers that bought DGB "...  Shocked
Well i don't know, but are these words facts, opinions or something else ? Roll Eyes

I'm not a trader, but I can easily see the DGB had been pumped to 900, and it was absolutely not the good time to buy as a day-trader.

You can clearly see in the coin history, and by reading this post, that we had no big news during the october peak. It was a total mistake to buy after the pump, many traders lost them money there. This is what the P&D group are for, strike where people don't have defense or knowledge.

People said on this post, the DGB was being pumped. Before buying a coin you need to learn it's history, you need to know it's goal, and you need to know the devs. Just my personnal opinion there.

But loosing 10BTC to this.. I wouldn't blame DGB. I'd blame the panic of the trader and maybe the greedy part of him/her.

Last year, DGB price was below 30. This year the support looks like a little bit higher.

We all would like to know about the next year... But surely the DGB will be over 40.. So buying right now at 40 is the best thing to do for a daily trader.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:34:23 AM

Hi Pringles,

I don't think you're a troll.  I'm not sure how every person in the discussion feels.  I guess if other people think you're a troll then you can prove them wrong.  And, I have the same general comments for you that I just posted for MTNSAA.  You are a member of this community.  We value members of our DGB community and we value their opinions.  You don't have to post hype to make a contribution to our conversation.  You can and should  feel free to always post your concerns and ideas.  You help make the DGB community a thoughtful and interesting discussion.  

However, you sometimes do not extend the same levels are courtesy, fairness, understanding and respect to all the community members.  Yesterday, you posted several comments.  The first one suggested that there was some major news announcement slated for today.  The problem is that I have no idea what major news announcement you are talking about?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg13158235#msg13158235  

In the post above, I'm not sure what news you were referring to for Sunday.  The "gift" you refer to is a work in progress by other members of this community.  24hralttrade hinted at it in a recent post.  But, nobody ever suggested it would be news on Sunday night.   I think you meant the post by BitKapp (from December 4) about the updated DigiStats website (see below).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg13149596#msg13149596

If you re-read his post, you'll see that he said he hoped to be able to get the revised site online by Sunday night.  Hoped.  He wrote that he hoped to have the updated website for DigiStats online by Sunday night.  He didn't say that he had major news to announce on Sunday.  There was no secret news announcement.  The new DigiStats website has some great new features.  I've seen some previews and I think the community will appreciate all the work that he and esotericism have put into the site.  I'm not sure if it will be fully done tonight, but BitKapp is doing lots of work to get it online as quick as possible.  I've messaged with him a few times over the past couple of days.  He is hard at work on the site and he is also helping out with the active nodes for the DigiSpeed fork.  You might have noticed the series of posts he has made with lists of nodes.

So, just to review.  There was no promise of major news.  None of us promised a major news announcement for tonight.  You just made the whole thing up.  Your made up news announcement even confused other members of the conversation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg13159795#msg13159795

People were actually confused because the facts weren't matching up with your posts.  So, why would you claim that there was some major news announcement when - in fact - it was all just made up?  I'm asking seriously.  Why would you make something like that up?  I don't think it's fair for the members of this community when you hold them accountable for failing to make a major news announcement that you just made up.

In your post above, you claimed that we failed to meet the news deadline (which never existed in the first place) and that the only real news is that the fork is messed up (which isn't true).  I hope you continue to offer constructive criticism and contribute to our DGB community.  But, if you''re going to criticize people, you should be fair and not hold them accountable for your own misrepresentations.

Thanks for taking the time to point out these very clear distinctions.

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:37:42 AM

But loosing 10BTC to this.. I wouldn't blame DGB. I'd blame the panic of the trader and maybe the greedy part of him/her.

If you manage to lose 10 BTC on a coin, you're doing it wrong. If 10 BTC is a lot of money to you, then you shouldn't have invested that amount in the first place. (Only risk what you're willing to lose).

Anyway, rage dumping is never the answer. Just hold, DGB is far from over - the best has yet to come.
yap..
usually coin will dump for a moment or long time, but it can raise significantly in another moment
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:45:53 AM

Since the hard fork, I've moved millions of DGB around the new wallets and so far I have not lost a single DigiByte. The only way to lose is to sell them for less than you paid for them. I care not if you do this, it is your money but I am absolutely confident that the DigiByte developers and community will overcome the issues in hand and emerge triumphant yet again and this is nothing more than some teething issues that the mining community seem to be dealing with quite adequately as it mainly effects their activities.  Wink
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:44:31 AM

N50 DGB Scrypt Pool upgraded to v4.0.3 and welcomes scrypt miners.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:54:29 AM

N50 DGB Scrypt Pool upgraded to v4.0.3 and welcomes scrypt miners.
Thanks for updating!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:55:27 AM

Exchanges running Digibyte-Digispeed 4.0.0

-www.litepaid.com
-www.litebit.eu
-www.Bitrex.com
-www.Poloniex.com
-www.shapeshift.io

Pools running Digibyte-Digispeed 4.0.0

-www.digihash.co
-https://dgbq.suprnova.cc - Qubit & Groestl
-http://infernopool.com/
-http://www.miners-pool.eu/  - Qubit, Groestl and Skein
-http://ispace.co.uk/
-https://theblocksfactory.com/
-https://digibyte-skein.miningpoolhub.com
-https://http://dgb.n50.ru/

-This list will get quoted and updated.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:10:17 AM

We at DigiStats are also running v4.0.3 wallet and everything is looking great on our side. We're currently syncing our explorer with the blockchain (this takes some time) but we will be going live once we've synced up and retested the platform.

On the topic of FUD, please note that any daily fluctuations in the BTC value of DGB are irrelevant to a long-term investor and contributor to the DigiByte community as such no major players within the community have jumped ship or anything of the sort meaning that there is still a strong base of core community holders and supporters. I would also like to point out that in the recent surge in the BTC price the BTC/DGB exchange rate has more or less kept its value (just about 40 sat) thereby increasing the USD value of DGB. Crypto trading is not just about one number guys.

As Jared has also pointed out a hardfork is not an easy thing to achieve. Taking this into account the momentary blip with respect to what has happened in the last few days is nothing more than that, a momentary blip. I expect v4.0.3 will resolve any issues people are having and we can start commenting and marveling over the increased transaction speed the hardfork has provided the DigiByte blockchain!

bitpooper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:16:30 AM

Hi.  First post on this site.  Was wondering, are there plans to update the android app to run on 4.03 or whatever?
Just bought a ton of DGB on polo and would like it on my phone.
Thanks in advance if someone answers my question.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:41:07 AM

Hi.  First post on this site.  Was wondering, are there plans to update the android app to run on 4.03 or whatever?

Thank you for buying dgb and to those for putting good buy support at 40-41 on Polo and bittrex.

MinersPoolEU

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:46:16 AM

We decided to give all fees collected to the organization Sea Shepherd (for an illimited time). We use the Shapeshift system and we transfer directly the DGB collected to the Sea Shepherd BTC address as you can see on this report http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/sea-shepherd

Miners, if you want to support this organization, you know what you have to do Smiley
The collected DGB address is available, you can send coins to this address, it will be converted for the next run.
ACQ

Activity: 89

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:02:33 PM

Why when I try and send some coins it say transaction to large?

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
MinersPoolEU

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:09:59 PM

Why when I try and send some coins it say transaction to large?
Because transaction cannot contain more than x blocks. If the incoming coins into your wallet are small amounts, you can't send large amount (which is created from your incoming blocks)
ACQ

Activity: 89

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

So whats the solution send lots of small ones

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:20:15 PM

Hi.  First post on this site.  Was wondering, are there plans to update the android app to run on 4.03 or whatever?

Did you try to send some from Polo to your Android ?
Sometimes it takes a little bit more time from the web exchanges to transfert the coins. Regardless of DigiSpeed. We've got to wait on them.
It should be working. I've send DGB from Polo to Android wallet just now, it did work

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:48:53 PM

We decided to give all fees collected to the organization Sea Shepherd (for an illimited time). We use the Shapeshift system and we transfer directly the DGB collected to the Sea Shepherd BTC address as you can see on this report http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/sea-shepherd

Miners, if you want to support this organization, you know what you have to do Smiley
The collected DGB address is available, you can send coins to this address, it will be converted for the next run.

Nice gesture. I do not mine anymore but would be happy to donate a small sum if you provide a DGB address.
Pages: « 1 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: