Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:56:24 PM

Nice buy support on Polo i have to say but if it were me before it goes i would just buy the big 3BTC sell order & knock the manipulation sideways...i know i know your all going to say then do it yourself but i am sad to say I have my fill of DGB & intend to not buy anymore until i see some major improvement in the sell sell sell situation...The thing is sometimes you have to turn the tides before the situation improves, just sat with buy orders ist working....attack the market show some balls

The tide is turning, again, and one of these days it'll be for good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1161

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:46:19 PM

Happy New Year to everyone involved with DigiByte.  In order to celebrate, I have set the price of "DigiByte - History of the First Year" at only $8.99 for the black and white interior version.  

http://www.amazon.com/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452008222&sr=8-1&keywords=digibyte

If there are any questions, please ask me on here or through pm.

hello again mr. doge-book ;-)

it looks like you are interested in the same coins as i am.

are you planing to release a free chapter of this book?

I am prepared to release the first month chapters of each book.  Anyone interested in reading the opening chapters feel free to private message me.

"vlom"?  which book are you referring to above?
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1161

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:12:15 PM

I have uploaded the first month of the "DigiByte - History of the First Year" at this link:

https://www.docdroid.net/f7tCFLW/digijanchapter8pagestotal.pdf.html

I welcome any constructive criticism Smiley
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:34:19 AM

Nice buy support on Polo i have to say but if it were me before it goes i would just buy the big 3BTC sell order & knock the manipulation sideways...i know i know your all going to say then do it yourself but i am sad to say I have my fill of DGB & intend to not buy anymore until i see some major improvement in the sell sell sell situation...The thing is sometimes you have to turn the tides before the situation improves, just sat with buy orders ist working....attack the market show some balls

O no, somebody is going to comment that its not about the price, and DGB is all about community, coin features and future technology and its a long term coin and not a featureless pump and dump scamcoin.....

But I agree with your comment, watching with anticipation of a incoming price rise, does not need to be a big one just enough to cover the price of what I put in (so far).

Most of the main member of the DGB community have deliberately limited our posting over the past 30 days (including me).  The reason we've been quiet is we are waiting for you to go away.  We're not interested in you.

None of us care about your trading problems.  Deal with it yourselves and stop posting. You guys have posted more than a month of junk messages about how you are motivated by greed and don't care about the foundations of cryptocurrency or the potential benefits it has for our world.  You're just looking for a get rich quick scheme.  Because of that, you are not a part of this community or any community.  You are just embarrassing.  You are embarrassing to the hard work and efforts that any legitimate developers put into any technology or services (including DigiByte).

DigiByte has a great community.  And tremendous value and future potential.  But, you're not part of either.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:56:20 AM

That's just plain wrong because I am one of those people you mention and I'm still part of the "community" like it or not until I sold my last DGB. For many of us the project is great but that's about it, we are not curing cancer or volunteering for a cause. I'm not friends with anyone in the team but I'm sure they are great people.

My point is, if there's a problem and the price is down it should be discussed as it was. And if you don't you will be attracting people like me who are in just for the money. Perhaps you should read the first page again, maybe you can find lines like "goal price $1-10 per DGB". When there's money involved you are exposed to this. And you'll have to deal with it.
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:32:54 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 05:44:33 AM by EPLDCC

You've been posting here a long time MTNSAA.  If you weren't a long time member of the conversation I probably wouldn't reply.

I'm going to call bullshit on your reference to the price target.  You know, as well as I do, the price target doesn't give a date.  It doesn't say that DGB will be trading at $1 by January of 2016.  It's a long-term target.  DGB is only 2 years old.  We're only 2 years into a 21 year production cycle.  The price target is not a fixed guarantee.  You cannot use it to defend the position you are taking in your post.  There is not any problem.  I think DGB is undervalued at the moment.  But, It's not DigiByte's responsibility to attempt to manipulate the market price.

The view that DGB is doing something wrong because they are not trying to manipulate the price is hypocritical.  Hypocrisy is not even a gentle enough word.  It is disgusting.  Digital currencies began with BTC following the financial crisis in 2008.  I cannot count the number of posts about how we need digital currencies to save us from the market manipulation and greed of big banks, corporations, and corrupt governments.  Just a couple of days ago there was an article in CoinDesk that referenced the possible regulations in 2016.  All of the comments to the article railed about how regulation is a problem because BTC (and digital currencies) represent trust and open exchange, how they are disruptive technologies that will provide low fees and open access to financial exchange.  One response to the article even suggested that people should boycott any company that accepts regulation.

However, then we look at our exchanges and markets.  Our exchanges actually encourage manipulators.  They have "trollboxes" where they tacitly encourage the practice because it increases volume, which increases revenue for the exchange.  And, I look over the posts here in BTCTalk over the past year.  Let's think about the trends we've seen in the past 12 months.  More and more people openly posting about their efforts to pump and manipulate exchange.  Coin developers engaging in underhanded sabotage efforts.  BTCTalk is so bad that I don't even consider new accounts to be real people because, more often than not, they're not.  People have multiple accounts.  People sell established accounts to market manipulators.  And, people come in here and post things like ... "sorry, but it is all about the money."

If digital currencies have proven anything over the past 5 years, they have proven that there are lots of hypocrites who are just as corrupt and filled with greed as the quote-unquote big-banks.  Our exchanges are a disaster.  Our markets are manipulated to the point where people openly post about their efforts to pump coins, or write things like "just wait for the next pump," etc..  

Cryptsy is only the most recent example.  It looks to me like Cryptsy is done.  Many people are going to lose money when Cryptsy goes out of business.  Not a single person in this conversation can post a negative thing about Crypsty if they have also posted about how they are just in it for the profits.  That would be disgusting hypocrisy.  But people will do it anyway.  People in BTCTalk will post all sorts of condemnation and deeply worded laments.  They will write things about how corruption and big business are filled with scammers.  And, then those same people will continue to post about how they're just in this for the money and they will work to encourage market manipulation and unfair exchange practices.  Laying blame at the "system" is an excuse.  Saying "it's just the way things are" is nothing more than a flimsy attempt to justify personal weakness.  Even worse people attack our DGB community and developers because some of us value ideas that go beyond individual greed and corruption to profit at any cost.

I don't have any problem with profits or with traders.  I correspond regularly with many people in the DGB community.  Several of them are active traders who hold lots of different coins and actively seek to profit from exchange markets.  I have no objection to seeking profits.  I have no objection to businesses seeking to maximize returns.   I believe in free market exchange and part of that process is profit.  Profits are great.  Money is important.  I'm not suggesting that we all go live in a commune, hold hands, and sing to each other.  But, profit at any cost, without purpose, is not respectable.  Corruption is not the standard.  We can be better.  We are better than that as a DGB community.  We can make a profit an still work toward values and community.

We can make digital currencies into whatever we want in the coming years.  They can be a fantastic contribution to our world of global exchange.  Or, they can just be another example of how greed and corruption spread.  It's up to us to make DGB better and prove that we can profit and still have our dignity.  That we can believe in something like a community and contribute to that community that is more valueable than just having a bunch of individuals lie and cheat to get more money, or more profit.  We can make the world a better place, but we have to choose to do it.
dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:12:11 AM

Digital Currency Exchange Cryptsy Suspends Trading

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:12:57 AM

DigiByte has a great community.  And tremendous value and future potential.  But, you're not part of either.

This is a nice message to read first thing in the morning, "thanks for your £6K investment but your not a part of the community", "Twll Tin" to you too......
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:00:50 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:00:18 AM by b1007

DigiByte is a long term investment with strong fundamentals I think

I like to speculate
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:06:36 AM

Almost Digibyte Bday time!  Grin

4 days left  Wink

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:13:22 AM

4 days left  Wink

Great, can't wait  Smiley

I like to speculate
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:24:59 AM

This is a nice message to read first thing in the morning, "thanks for your £6K investment but your not a part of the community", "Twll Tin" to you too......

I wouldn’t go as far as saying you were not a member of the community; your contribution to it must count for something but I do fear you gravitate towards the dark side, like all trade federation members probably.  DigiByte, like star wars and especially now Disney has it, is not intended as a short story. EPLDCC has made, what I consider to be, some very valid points and he is not saying that price is of no importance but it does dominate far too much of the conversation in here when almost everything else the community could be doing  would probably serve all of us and the price far better. Short term vision can be a very destructive force in a community, one that fundamentally has long term aspirations, generally denoted by the term community. I don’t see what EPLDCC has said as a personal attack on you as it could be aimed at anyone with similar posts and I suspect it is but his is more of a general opinion held by the majority of DigiByte Jedi. I hope we can all be better together and grow a strong decent community that we will all be proud members of and I hope that still includes you and that you can see some sense in what has been said and perhaps you are even willing to broaden your horizon a little and not take too much offence by it. I also feel it is quite important that the people we want to join our community can do so affordably and as close to the ground as possible and this is probably pretty much it, so get in there and besides any manipulation amounting to tens of bitcoin is completely futile anyway. If you have that sort of investment to make, really try and get as much DigiByte as cheaply as possible and exercise a little patience doing it. Wink
LittleTrader

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:10:13 PM

I wouldn’t go as far as saying you were not a member of the community; your contribution to it must count for something but I do fear you gravitate towards the dark side, like all trade federation members probably.  DigiByte, like star wars and especially now Disney has it, is not intended as a short story. EPLDCC has made, what I consider to be, some very valid points and he is not saying that price is of no importance but it does dominate far too much of the conversation in here when almost everything else the community could be doing  would probably serve all of us and the price far better. Short term vision can be a very destructive force in a community, one that fundamentally has long term aspirations, generally denoted by the term community. I don’t see what EPLDCC has said as a personal attack on you as it could be aimed at anyone with similar posts and I suspect it is but his is more of a general opinion held by the majority of DigiByte Jedi. I hope we can all be better together and grow a strong decent community that we will all be proud members of and I hope that still includes you and that you can see some sense in what has been said and perhaps you are even willing to broaden your horizon a little and not take too much offence by it. I also feel it is quite important that the people we want to join our community can do so affordably and as close to the ground as possible and this is probably pretty much it, so get in there and besides any manipulation amounting to tens of bitcoin is completely futile anyway. If you have that sort of investment to make, really try and get as much DigiByte as cheaply as possible and exercise a little patience doing it. Wink

I know it wasn't a personal attack, but still upsetting considering that this Project/Product is a "Currency" and therefore the price/cost is very important (not the most important thing but high in the list) and anytime a mention of the price (Going Up or Down) is made those people instantly attack with derogatory comments.

From now on I wont be posting any Positive or Negative notes here regarding the price/cost/value of DGB, but very much looking forward to new innovations, services that use DGB though so will still be popping in daily.

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:28:39 PM

I know it wasn't a personal attack, but still upsetting considering that this Project/Product is a "Currency" and therefore the price/cost is very important (not the most important thing but high in the list) and anytime a mention of the price (Going Up or Down) is made those people instantly attack with derogatory comments.

From now on I wont be posting any Positive or Negative notes here regarding the price/cost/value of DGB, but very much looking forward to new innovations, services that use DGB though so will still be popping in daily.

I think that's a good move LittleTrader. Much as a CEO wouldn't like to be attacked for a low short term share price when he/she is looking to solidify the fundamentals of their company long term, I'm sure the development team feels discouraged to see so much focus on only price. Besides, taking a month to month view on price rather than day to day, Digibyte is looking good.

Btw, can't believe it's been 2 years! Looking forward to Sunday Cheesy
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

You are welcome here, as far as I’m concerned and so are your comments if that’s your opinion.  It’s not as if you do not have a vested personal interest and I also hope you might find other ways to get involved. I’d love to spend some DigiByte in Wales. Grin
LittleTrader

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:42:04 PM

You are welcome here, as far as I’m concerned and so are your comments if that’s your opinion.  It’s not as if you do not have a vested personal interest and I also hope you might find other ways to get involved. I’d love to spend some DigiByte in Wales. Grin

"DigiByte in Wales", that's just given me an idea, I will create a web store for traditional Welsh items and sell them only using DGB, maybe this mini project could be mirrored in other countries to sell their unique traditional nicknacks. and all linked together somehow.

What's the best PHP/MySQL store script that's compatible with DGB ?

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:46:15 PM

"DigiByte in Wales", that's just given me an idea, I will create a web store for traditional Welsh items and sell them only using DGB, maybe this mini project could be mirrored in other countries to sell their unique traditional nicknacks. and all linked together somehow.

That sounds like a great idea!  Smiley
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:04:32 PM

What exactly do you mean PHP/MySQL store script compatible with DGB, thats not really a question. If your referring to what would be the way to go to get a functioning webstore with DGB integrated I would say look at JavaScript and the MEAN stack, by far the easiest way to incorporate any cryptocurrency into a web app (imo). I'm sure there are some bitcoin-rpc PHP scripts but you would need to adapt them to work for digibyte.

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

4 days left  Wink

And its going to be rather exciting I would say xD

24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 03:26:27 PM

4 days left  Wink

And its going to be rather exciting I would say xD

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/682761787486433280

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: