Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:29:49 PM

Does any one have a utility or web site to see current individual net hash per algo & possibly net hash combined? Thanks in advance. ( Coinwars shows 0 I dont think they can deal with the multi-algo )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:24:33 PM

Does any one have a utility or web site to see current individual net hash per algo & possibly net hash combined? Thanks in advance. ( Coinwars shows 0 I dont think they can deal with the multi-algo )

You could use Mining Breakdown for DGB (last 500 blocks) site to compare all mining algorithms and pool links to estimate hashrate for each algo.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:05:07 AM

take a look at this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

looks like cryptsy is in deep shit , I just transfered my digibyte from the exchange to my wallet .
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:08:45 AM

Wow, that is a big red sign! Guess that knocks them off the list. Crazy stuff happening!

YC

take a look at this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

looks like cryptsy is in deep shit , I just transfered my digibyte from the exchange to my wallet .
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:12:46 AM

just wondering if you could use more than one algo to the daemon at a time. ie im looking to setup a pool for digibyte for both scrypt and sha256 they both would be running from the same daemon

You should run two independent daemons.

can you tell me how to make it specify a different configuration file and ports in linux?

Start daemon with path to .conf file:

Code:
./digibyted -conf=/path/to/digibyte.conf

Add this lines to configure custom ports in digibyte.conf

Code:
rpcport=24022
port=22024

running two seperate daemons now with two seperate names for the daemons, different data folders, different wallet addresses and different conf files specifying sha-256 and scrypt aswell as different port in each. scrypt keeps saying it is sha256 algo. any way i can get it to switch and properly read the difficulty from scrypt and not sha256 when using the getdifficulty command
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:09:03 AM

take a look at this

Make sure to transfer all your DigiBytes out of Cryptsy to protect from losses in case this goes south for them. It is never a good idea to leave your DigiBytes or Bitcoin on any exchanged for too long. We have all seen too many exchanges fail.

It seems Cryptsy's practice of putting up a new pump & dump coin every week is now catching up with them. They are partially to blame for the eruption of new scam clones every week.

Unfortunately the timing of this cannot be any worse. Combined with the Mintpal fiasco the alt coin market as taken a huge blow. There is definitely a vacuum right now for a trusted alt coin exchange. We are working hard to fill this void, we  have an exchange in alpha, but there is still much work to be done. We are not going to release a platform that is not very solid & secure. We also want to get the exchange insured, but this process is not easy.

Has anyone still not been able to withdraw their coins from Mintpal?

ycagel

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:28:22 AM

Jared,
 A few thoughts around this:

1.Did we all believe that the exchanges without the proper compliance would survive in the long run?

2.I have heard Cryptsy owners/management have released many coins that they had significant interest and they use the exchange as a dumping ground. A lot of is just not ethical.

3.This is actually the perfect timing for someone with accountability, integrity and controls to come up with an exchange that is managed and for the benefit of the customers. Margins are thin on exchanges, but trust is something that has been hurt quite a bit with these exchanges going down. Now is the time to build and restore that.

4.You need to find a mixture of an offshore exchange with transparency. A lot of the Asian exchanges have no phone numbers, their contact info is private in the WHOIS and it is a blackhole with major risk.

5.With the Cryptsy news, I have to believe that CEX.IO is the main exchange to use from a transparency and security perspective. It would be good for them to update their wallet. I have done this and not heard much back.

Any thoughts?

YC

take a look at this

Make sure to transfer all your DigiBytes out of Cryptsy to protect from losses in case this goes south for them. It is never a good idea to leave your DigiBytes or Bitcoin on any exchanged for too long. We have all seen too many exchanges fail.

It seems Cryptsy's practice of putting up a new pump & dump coin every week is now catching up with them. They are partially to blame for the eruption of new scam clones every week.

Unfortunately the timing of this cannot be any worse. Combined with the Mintpal fiasco the alt coin market as taken a huge blow. There is definitely a vacuum right now for a trusted alt coin exchange. We are working hard to fill this void, we  have an exchange in alpha, but there is still much work to be done. We are not going to release a platform that is not very solid & secure. We also want to get the exchange insured, but this process is not easy.

SSG69

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:15:36 AM

No progress with BTC withdrawals.

Its still stuck there. At least it shows the amount thats in the account. So i still see a slight chance getting it back. But not in the near future it seems.
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:41:25 AM

running two seperate daemons now with two seperate names for the daemons, different data folders, different wallet addresses and different conf files specifying sha-256 and scrypt aswell as different port in each. scrypt keeps saying it is sha256 algo. any way i can get it to switch and properly read the difficulty from scrypt and not sha256 when using the getdifficulty command

Have you configured scrypt fork for that algo? Check .conf file for option:

Code:
algo=scrypt

The wallet defaults to "sha256" unless otherwise specified in the digibyte.conf file.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:23:50 AM

Wow, that is a big red sign! Guess that knocks them off the list. Crazy stuff happening!

YC

take a look at this

Thank you for sharing!
withdraw everything from cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/525563177975939073
RT

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:42:03 AM

YC

take a look at this

Thank you for sharing!
withdraw everything from cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/525563177975939073
RT

F*ck cryptsy, yesterday i bought 3 mill dgb.
Because of there server that get stuck/died a couple of days ago i have -39 cryptsy points.
Now i can't withdraw my 3 mill before i bought 39 points.    0.03 btc.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609

DMD,XZC

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

the wallet still have bugs, solo mining crashed,version win32 v3.0.2.1

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
tdcooper99

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:26:18 AM

Because of there server that get stuck/died a couple of days ago i have -39 cryptsy points.

That's crazy, seems like I got lucky. I bought 5.3 million on Cryptsy on Wednesday...  withdrew immediately and had them in my wallet within 10 minutes!

I'm trying to hoover up some cheap ones on CEX now.

SSG69

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:07:59 PM

That's crazy, seems like I got lucky. I bought 5.3 million on Cryptsy on Wednesday...  withdrew immediately and had them in my wallet within 10 minutes!

That negative balance is not the first case. Happens regularly at cryptsy. They even installen an autoaudit because of that. You should be able to manually start the audit from your backend. If not write them a mail and describe the problem. They might solve it for you.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:20:30 PM

That negative balance is not the first case. Happens regularly at cryptsy. They even installen an autoaudit because of that. You should be able to manually start the audit from your backend. If not write them a mail and describe the problem. They might solve it for you.

I did send them a support ticket.
They replied with.

We did a audit on youre account and is says you bought 472 tickets with the points.
But how? They can't say anything about it.
How it's possible to buy tickets when i don't have points  Huh

This is not over yet, will reply when there is any progress.

ycagel

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:35:27 PM

Wish you the best of luck. It's always good to immediately withdraw when you can. Keep us apprised.

YC

I did send them a support ticket.
They replied with.

We did a audit on youre account and is says you bought 472 tickets with the points.
But how? They can't say anything about it.
How it's possible to buy tickets when i don't have points  Huh

This is not over yet, will reply when there is any progress.
ycagel

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:36:27 PM

CEX seems to be the place. I am not sure if Bittrex ever got updated with the new wallet, but doesn't seem like there is a lot of volume trading. Pity for Cryptsy as there is good volume and the price is down. Unfortunately with the pending lawsuit, seems like a dangerous move.

YC

ycagel

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:39:01 PM

Brussels Recap:

Recap: Bitcoin 2 Business Congress in Brussels
by Allen Scott @ 2014-10-23 05:22 PM

The very first Bitcoin 2 Business Congress kicked off on October 16 at a very nice looking location in Brussels: the B19 Business Club.

Registration started at 9:00 am and the Agenda was full the whole two days. Twitter and other social media were filled with news and current information from the presentations and speeches.

The atmosphere was casual from the beginning and people were very interested in meeting potential business partners and in the networking.

Day 1

The first day began with Stan Wolf and Benjamin Bommhardt who were discussing the Crossing of the Chasm of Cryptocurrencies. The day continued with one interesting session after another. Among the Bitcoiners well-known Niels Kerstholt from BitPay discussed the Merchant adoption of Bitcoin.

One of the most interesting sessions of the first day was also the Mining workshop. Some of the attendees never truly understood the Mining for which this session was very beneficial. Not only could they see the “old-school“ GPU miner, well known to people who started mining earlier, but they also learned about merged mining.

This was explained in depth because while mining you can also mine a Transactioncoin – TxC, which supports two hashing algorithms: SHA256 and SCRYPT.

“Txcoin can be merged mined with either sha256 or scrypt based altcoins, such as Bitcoin or Dogecoin” explained Matej Michalko from BitcoinMarketing and DexQ during the workshop.

Vitalik Buterin from Ethereum had a speech on Thursday as well as Sergij Foski representing the Bitcoin Foundation along with John Michell who presented a closer description of Decentralization and DAOZ.

- Vitalik Buterin
Day 2

The second day of the Congress taking place on Friday focused on a broad range of topics. It was opened by a great presentation of BitcoinMarketing’s Boris Stankovic.

One of the most tweeted was the presentation by Richard Caetano who advised Bitcoin businesses to “Target Early Adopters but Prepare for Mainstream.“

Another noteworthy presentation was given by Cointellect.

Next, Jeremy Gardner invited more Universities to join the College Cryptocurrency Network.

A great panel discussion was held on the subject of Altcoins with Adam Vaziri, Matej Michalko, Stanislav Wolf, Marc Warne, Matej Boda and Vitalik Buterin.

Right after the lunch break, Max Wang from btctrade.com delivered an interesting speech titled “Cross-border B2B Payments and Digital Assets Investment Based on the Large Trading Volume in China.”

The latter part of the afternoon was dedicated to a start-up show that included10 start-up projects. Every startup got the chance to present their project. The list of participating companies included:

Bokk
    Online Bank Transfer
    Cryptodomainer
    BitNPlay
    Coinoutlet
    GEMS
    JungleCoin
    MasterXchange
    DexQ
    Internet of Coins

More information about the participating Start-ups can be found here.

Some controversy was stirred up by the last presentation from Nicolas Courtois of UCL. “Flipping the coin 100x would be better randomness than current random generator in some wallets,” said Courtois, in addition to other brow raising comments such as Bitcoin “has failed in being a decentralized P2P.” His speech led to many discussions at the subsequent social event in the city that included many Start-ups representatives, investors and attendees.

The event was a great success that galvanized the formation of new business partnerships and connections between Bitcoiners in Europe as well as the other parts of the world.

Also, special thanks should also go out to the guys from Belgian Bitcoin Association who helped with the organization.

For more information about the event, go to the official website.

Source: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112790/recap-bitcoin-2-business-congress-in-brussels
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

Soap box mode: ON

So, let me go over the logic at work in people's opinion of Cryptsy:

Yesterday: Everything is working, Cryptsy is wonderful! Best exchange. Go Cryptsy!

Today: Oh my God, there was a problem, Cryptsy is f**ed up! I'm out. Their terrible, it's a scam, thieves...

This is why the crypto world is always on the wrong side of the news. When Digibyte had a problem, did you all do this to Digibyte? No, of course not, we all rallied to help in any way possible so, I ask you all this:

What proof is there that the guy who filed the suite actually lost anything? If he did, what proof is there that is was Cryptsy's fault?

Lawyer's like the Silver Law Group are little more than thieves themselves. They will file suite on the weakest of claims in the hope the target offers to settle, guilty or not, to keep themselves out of the news. Its all about bad Press in the end. Just because someone claims a loss does not mean there actually was one or that is wasn't the claiment's own fault in the first place.

And, yes, problems do happen and mistakes are made, big banks and financial institutions do it all the time yet we keep our accounts open mostly because we have little choice and half the time nobody knows about the losses.

We must ALL keep in mind that this is new technology, new territory to explore and nothing, absolutely nothing is really safe in this brave new world. Millions are lost EVERY day to credit card fraud, have you all ditched your credit cards? Did you write to VISA and MasterCard and tell them you were done with them?

How about we withhold judgement until we know if there is anything to judge or not? That way, you may become part of the solution rather than part of the problem...

Soap box mode: OFF

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
ycagel

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

RJF,
 Very good analysis and I am guilty of the wavering. I readily admit that and with the this new point of reference, I agree. Let's wait to make any further judgments until the facts are out and there is a real outcome.

I am appreciative there are people like you with a sound mindset to get our heads out of our asses at times (me included).

YC

Soap box mode: ON

So, let me go over the logic at work in people's opinion of Cryptsy:

Yesterday: Everything is working, Cryptsy is wonderful! Best exchange. Go Cryptsy!

Today: Oh my God, there was a problem, Cryptsy is f**ed up! I'm out. Their terrible, it's a scam, thieves...

This is why the crypto world is always on the wrong side of the news. When Digibyte had a problem, did you all do this to Digibyte? No, of course not, we all rallied to help in any way possible so, I ask you all this:

What proof is there that the guy who filed the suite actually lost anything? If he did, what proof is there that is was Cryptsy's fault?

Lawyer's like the Silver Law Group are little more than thieves themselves. They will file suite on the weakest of claims in the hope the target offers to settle, guilty or not, to keep themselves out of the news. Its all about bad Press in the end. Just because someone claims a loss does not mean there actually was one or that is wasn't the claiment's own fault in the first place.

And, yes, problems do happen and mistakes are made, big banks and financial institutions do it all the time yet we keep our accounts open mostly because we have little choice and half the time nobody knows about the losses.

We must ALL keep in mind that this is new technology, new territory to explore and nothing, absolutely nothing is really safe in this brave new world. Millions are lost EVERY day to credit card fraud, have you all ditched your credit cards? Did you write to VISA and MasterCard and tell them you were done with them?

How about we withhold judgement until we know if there is anything to judge or not? That way, you may become part of the solution rather than part of the problem...

Soap box mode: OFF

Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: