Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Neo is a very good coin to invest, it has a bright future. Neo is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Neo is based on smart contracts due to its blockchain technology. Many people are now invest in this coin. This coins is known as china's ether. After ethereum neo coin has high value kn future. This coin is good for long term investment. Buy the coin now and hold the coin for future surely the price will have huge growth. Till that wait with patience while holding this coin.
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

usecase of neo is increasing this year and many projects are neo based , even we are going to see some really good neo based exchange for trading.
so Neo will give strong competition to ether and can surpass EOS too . it is good time to collect as much coin as you can .

i think it will take not more than 8-10 months to show NEO prices and marketcap among top 5 coins .
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I invested in NEO a long time ago, back in 2017, even considering that the beginning of 2018 was bad for all coins, I still stayed in a big profit.
Neo gives you a lot of benefits if you browse well and have done it ,this is a coin who can hold the title as the favorite coin after bitcoin and not eth I mean ,your right done very good thing by choosing investment in neo I did the same men

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lovita26

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Absolutely, now NEO is at very attractive prices again at around 59 USD, it's a huge bargain.

You can expect this coin to make new ATH's soon, before end of 2018 even, no amount of Chinese totalitarianism can hinder the vast appeal and advanced technology of NEO...
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Absolutely, now NEO is at very attractive prices again at around 59 USD, it's a huge bargain.

You can expect this coin to make new ATH's soon, before end of 2018 even, no amount of Chinese totalitarianism can hinder the vast appeal and advanced technology of NEO...
Have you any basis for your predictions? Or ATH only? What about the situation when BTC will cheaper than $6k? How will cost NEO in this case? All our price predictions based on the hope to $25k BTC. But what happens if no?
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

I was actually looking to invest in NEO.

I like thier map. And i will be going in at the right time

---Looking for new Campaign---
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

I think it has a good potential for the future. There are a lot of neo fans in crypto, and many of the speculations are on the positive direction about it.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Neo is known as cchina's ethereum. It is one of the lastest growing number of blockchain projects that have developed smart contract platforms. Neo is a high potential and promising coins. For ethereum neo is the competitor coin and it is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. The price of neo is now low so invest un neo now and hold the coin for future. Surely the price will hit one day.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

I strongly agree if many people say if NEO is a token that has great potential. Similar to ETH, it supports smart contracts that allow ICO project developers to create tokens on the NEO platform so maybe later NEO prices will rise high like ETH.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

While NEO is currently at a low exchange rate, in the future, ICO projects with Token generated using NEO's technology will have great potential. So if you have a lot of money at the moment, you should invest in NEO and hold for long term, surely the profit from NEO will be very high!
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

At first why you choose NEO? I think you've read something about it first then you created this topic to get more suggestion about it right? There are so many cryptocurrencies so why you ask about NEO only? It's a really good choice to invest with a good potential and good supporting from China gorvenment. Next time, I think you shouldn't create a topic like this cause maybe it'll not good for you when you receive so many suggestions Smiley

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

This ia a Chinese coin and it pretty good and a famous one. You can invest into it as it is doing quite well now. Hopefully you will be able to earn much in future. Before investing just have a look into its previous records.     
vilmagirl

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

NEO is a good coin, well known, promising. On the basis of NEO come ICO, this fact can affect the confidence in the NEO coin, respectively, the more confidence, the higher the rate. In my portfolio there is a certain amount of NEO, I'm waiting for growth.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

I think this is a great investment, as NEO is a very competitive project.. It proved to be a short time after its appearance on the market.
iryboy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

I think NEO is a good option for short-term and long-term investment. Neo is a great project with an excellent team, for me, it is another Ethereum.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I think this is a great investment, as NEO is a very competitive project.. It proved to be a short time after its appearance on the market.
Agree, neo is a great project and we will see the price become very high like thousands dollars. In my opinion or prediction neo is have big future and many people will invest to neo in the next few months or few years from now. And most of the people who are invested to neo now or in the last few months will earn a lot of money after few years of holding neo. I don't know if neo is good to others but the important is we believe to neo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Guys, in NEO you can invest always. Today NEO in the dip. When it will go up then it will too late. NEO now oversold. And with so strong base NEO will grow further definitely. I buy NEO sometimes in the dip for future
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

I strongly agree if many people say if NEO is a token that has great potential. Similar to ETH, it supports smart contracts that allow ICO project developers to create tokens on the NEO platform so maybe later NEO prices will rise high like ETH.
I think it may happen that neo will be able to compete with Ethereum,
but not for now although neo currently offers attractive prices, but whether Neo can be as stable,
as ethereum that survives to date as the king of altcoin Excange.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

Neo is very best coin in crypto market. It has very best to invest.If you invest in neo will be get good profit. Neo has great potential  it's very best to invest neo will going to high many ICOS using Neo platform .neo has partner ship with onchain. It have high speed transactions and quantum ready security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: