Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:32:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

Grin just bought 2 btc worth of utc Cheesy my bag is heavy

i want to buy some cheap coin too!!!   i have 50 btc!!!!

I'm gonna dump in your open mouth, get ready for the red rain, hu hu

azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

@bumface
i have some comments

if you want to buy some devs team,DO not pay them BTC, just pay them some UTC

dcgirl was the only one of the team that was given utc (10k)
10k is too few, pay her 100k utc

then i have 20 left  Embarrassed , and if you read the thread, she left

Well, why not reaching out in our deep pockets and OFFER some of our beloved UTC to dcgirl to thank her for the effort.
You know I've been bitching a lot recently, mostly for trolling pleasure, but deep inside I think some people should be rewarded for their efforts.
So who's in it?
Who would give some kUTC to dcgirl?

RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

Please remember guy's...

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
Bagpipe

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:39:17 PM

Please remember guy's...

The correct is "Please remember guys...", what you said was: "Please remember of the guy who owned..."
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:48:18 PM

Please  get positive now! It is the right time for it

Please if you only can be negative go away and don't come back ! 

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:53:08 PM

Please  get positive now! It is the right time for it

Please if you only can be negative go away and don't come back ! 

Don't worry, I was just feeling like trolling, but deep inside I'm also serious when needs be.
Take care, and don't take it personally, that was not the intent.

Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:03:34 PM

Sometimes I think UTC has a view enemy's and those enemy's have several aliases in the tread.

Whit there several aliases the trolling and trolling.

What if ...Huh

DaiBoyCookie

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

So sad that people who did nothing were paid so well and DCgirl got almost nothing. This is something what should be improved. Otherwise money from acisc will be useless.

when there was ipo gains, alot was promised,and when the price goes down they leave. this is called fairweather friends.

That was an expensive lesson for me to learn,but we have moved on now
another comment,set the reward of POS to 0.2~0.3% per week.  0.1% per week is too little.

Can we set the weekly POS to 0.25% this is only 12% per year and below the suggested 20% per annum. starting to feel good again about UTC and even think it could be of the following order by year end: BTC> LTC> UTC. gold silvger and copper. good things are ahead it has been bad for all ALT coins lately. I think it is going to change very rapidly. Grin
coin-table

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:06:54 PM

Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:21:44 PM

Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com

thank you for adding utc!

Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

My personal statement regarding Dcgirls departure:

I am deeply hurt by some of her words and i wil explain what happened behind the scenes, because i will not be made the bad guy in this situation.

the words "I just don't see the same level of dedication and commitment from our founder" are the most hurtfull thing of all and i will tell you why.

In the beginning of this coin i was supposed to be 50/50 with ziggy and we all know what happened,he left and i had to do everything,that became a bit overwhelming at the time.But then some fantastic people came to my aid, Xwebnetwork,Dcgirl and jakoblight.I was super gratefull for that and they helped me in many many ways.

Over time dcgirl made alot of suggestions regarding the organisational structure,and i allowed all of it, that meant that i no longer made al the decisions on my own but everything was now a team desicion.

I willingly gave up my authority because thats what was wanted by the team.however this lead to alot of frustrations because people can not agree all the time on everything.

This lead to alot of fights and dcgirl was not very reasonable,because you can not suggest to take all authority away from the founder and then complain there is no dedication,after i was turned into a mascotte

but im not here to burn her,just to express my side of the story.

Dcgirls work was fantastic,but behind the scenes many things were wrong.

I also would like to say that she did not even tell me personally she left, i had to read it on this forum and i think thats rude and unprofessional.She often spoke about being professional to the community but i was not given the same courtesy on multiple occaisions.

So again, her work was of outstanding quality,but the rest of it was not very desirable.

If you think the coin is now dead, think again.

I have said this over and over, when we have a budget, everything will be fine. Originally the ipo btc was to have a budget so the coin could grow.But i severly overpaid some people for their services,and others left.

I did what i said i would do and i re invested in asics, which will be shipping in july.At that time i will simply hire a team of devs to make my minecraft plugin,as well as other things.

so let dc girls statement be proven false right here  "I just don't see the same level of dedication and commitment from our founder"

Ziggy left UTC,the consultant who was paid 5 btc + 100k utc left UTC, the marketing guy left UTC after being paid 15 btc,now dcgirl is leaving UTC.

who is still here?

me.

so let the world see how dedicated and commited i am.

Thanks Bumface

Just ask for help

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

So I cant get the wallet for this coin to work at all. First I noticed I had an outddated version (1.0.1 or something) getting stuck at block ~50000 and updated it with the one on the first page of this thread. After trying that for a couple of hours, I found out that one is outdated (stuck at ~30000) and got 1.0.3.. which wont even work at all. It just freezes every time...?
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:05:24 PM

So I cant get the wallet for this coin to work at all. First I noticed I had an outddated version (1.0.1 or something) getting stuck at block ~50000 and updated it with the one on the first page of this thread. After trying that for a couple of hours, I found out that one is outdated (stuck at ~30000) and got 1.0.3.. which wont even work at all. It just freezes every time...?

you must delete the blockchain file

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:09:53 PM

you must delete the blockchain file

Ah that worked, thanks.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:41:32 PM

Over time dcgirl made alot of suggestions regarding the organisational structure,and i allowed all of it, that meant that i no longer made al the decisions on my own but everything was now a team desicion.

This lead to alot of fights and dcgirl was not very reasonable,because you can not suggest to take all authority away from the founder and then complain there is no dedication,after i was turned into a mascotte

This sounds like a bit of dummy spitting out the pram to me. Because they asked to share the workload with you and volunteered to do ALOT of work you refused to do anything because you was the "founder" and wanted 100% control?

DCGirl put her all into this coin. I am quite sure that she just wanted to get things done. I'm sure what she was referring to and many others is that WE DONT SEE ANY ACTIVITY FROM  YOU. For example a few pages back someone suggested that the main 1st page had incorrect information and this wasn't addressed for many days.

Also it would be hugely beneficial if you put on daily/weekly updates just to inform the community of your activities, such as (this week i have sent a press release to many bitcoin websites about the row boat sponsoring, or I have emailed these companies/websites to ask if they will incorporate UTC. Also give the community projects to participate in or goals to active. Currently we have the coinpayment.net project we is great but what can we all do next week?

Also what has happened to the facebook giveaways or the lottery?

You also say you have other projects which will benefit UTC.  . . Well what are they!? The more we know the more we can tell people on twitter and troll boxes which will increase awareness and price! Its not rocket science.

You say you will have funds in July to start to ask developers to make the minecraft app. What happens once its done. How will the minecraft users know about it? How will it be advertised and where?

Just some of the questions I would like answering
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:54:23 PM

DCGirl put her all into this coin. I am quite sure that she just wanted to get things done. I'm sure what she was referring to and many others is that WE DONT SEE ANY ACTIVITY FROM  YOU. For example a few pages back someone suggested that the main 1st page had incorrect information and this wasn't addressed for many days.

Also it would be hugely beneficial if you put on daily/weekly updates just to inform the community of your activities, such as (this week i have sent a press release to many bitcoin websites about the row boat sponsoring, or I have emailed these companies/websites to ask if they will incorporate UTC. Also give the community projects to participate in or goals to active. Currently we have the coinpayment.net project we is great but what can we all do next week?

Also what has happened to the facebook giveaways or the lottery?

You also say you have other projects which will benefit UTC.  . . Well what are they!? The more we know the more we can tell people on twitter and troll boxes which will increase awareness and price! Its not rocket science.

You say you will have funds in July to start to ask developers to make the minecraft app. What happens once its done. How will the minecraft users know about it? How will it be advertised and where?

Just some of the questions I would like answering
These are the questions that many people would like to be answered, including me.
Bumface what is your concept for UTC now? Where are we going?

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Navyman47

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

I am deeply hurt by some of her words and i wil explain what happened behind the scenes, because i will not be made the bad guy in this situation.

the words "I just don't see the same level of dedication and commitment from our founder" are the most hurtfull thing of all and i will tell you why.

In the beginning of this coin i was supposed to be 50/50 with ziggy and we all know what happened,he left and i had to do everything,that became a bit overwhelming at the time.But then some fantastic people came to my aid, Xwebnetwork,Dcgirl and jakoblight.I was super gratefull for that and they helped me in many many ways.

I willingly gave up my authority because thats what was wanted by the team.however this lead to alot of frustrations because people can not agree all the time on everything.

but im not here to burn her,just to express my side of the story.

Dcgirls work was fantastic,but behind the scenes many things were wrong.

I also would like to say that she did not even tell me personally she left, i had to read it on this forum and i think thats rude and unprofessional.She often spoke about being professional to the community but i was not given the same courtesy on multiple occaisions.

So again, her work was of outstanding quality,but the rest of it was not very desirable.

If you think the coin is now dead, think again.

I have said this over and over, when we have a budget, everything will be fine. Originally the ipo btc was to have a budget so the coin could grow.But i severly overpaid some people for their services,and others left.

I did what i said i would do and i re invested in asics, which will be shipping in july.At that time i will simply hire a team of devs to make my minecraft plugin,as well as other things.

so let dc girls statement be proven false right here  "I just don't see the same level of dedication and commitment from our founder"

Ziggy left UTC,the consultant who was paid 5 btc + 100k utc left UTC, the marketing guy left UTC after being paid 15 btc,now dcgirl is leaving UTC.

who is still here?

me.

so let the world see how dedicated and commited i am.

So who was working on the following and who is going to be going forward?

ultra-arb premium
our own multipool
in game minecraft economy
mobile wallets

I don't think putting dcgirl down bought you any favors in this community.  Most of us are all to aware of who was doing the actual legwork for UTC.  Do we actually need to list and compare accomplishments?

A very smart man once said:  

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:15:08 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 05:33:56 PM by bumface

what many people fail to realise is that dcgirl kept pulling more and more work towards herself, and i advised against this.every time i said, we need to get you some sub devs, the answer was, no no no , or the answer was, this is not the time to discuss this

i said its to much work for 1 person and she said no im fine.and now as it turns out it was to much for 1 person.

primouno: the game plan is still the same, only now it will be built by other people

Navyman47: you said "I don't think putting dcgirl down bought you any favors in this community" but believe me when i tell you she wasnt pleasant to work with at all,manipulation like do this or i quit, keeping me hostage. the dcgirl i know is not the sweet dcgirl that you all know,and im not putting her down im just giving the facts what happened behind closed doors. if i was putting her down i would copy paste all that crap from the talks in here,and then you would see for yourself, but im not going to do that.And i already said her work was excelent.

funsponge: its not about me having 100% control,its about letting people do what they do best, but there was a new structure implemented where every team member had to know what everybody did all the time, and voting on everything, this all makes unnescecairy management layers,and it slows down everything.Now we see it did not only slow us down, it collapsed it.

when an entire team must vote on every little detail alot of time is wasted,and its totally not needed,if every componant in the machine does what its designed for, the entire machine will function.                                                        

the tire does not need to know what the steering wheel is doing, and the carberator does not need to know how the windshield whiper works for the car to drive.

As for the advice to change the front page,perhaps its handy to specify what you mean exactly.

and just becasuse you cant see what im doing doesnt mean im sitting on my ass here. Im building a company, doing another crypto project, and also doing this coin,if i could code i would build all that stuff by myself.and all these projects will draw attention to utc in a major way.its all tied together.My job is to secure a place in the word for UTC years from now.

i thought we were passed this bumface isnt doing anything routine, do you know howmuch charles lee does about ltc?Huh not alot i can tell you.

My heart is in this coin now and for ever, and i dont want to give acountability every single week and give everybody fluff that really dont have any progress in them, but only fluffy fantasy talk like "wow guys! amazing things on the horizon, soon we will release major developements that will blow everybodye mind!!"

thats not my style, i make stuff happen.we must stop to consume eachother when the price is low,it doesnt show great character

i have 370mh/s coming my way.we will have the ability to do alot....create the MC plugin,market it,make promotional videos about utc,make our own game.You will be surprised how quickly things happen when you pay people.

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

So for the next 100+ days or so nothing is happening?

Is the multipool still in development? Multipool has to be the main project before a plug in for a game surly
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

So for the next 100+ days or so nothing is happening?

Is the multipool still in development? Multipool has to be the main project before a plug in for a game surly

nothing is in developement since dcgirl left, so its rethink and regroup for now... we will do the weekly POS update soon and go from there.

Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: