Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:51:03 PM

have the details of PoS changed with the new wallet? Or is it still hold for 365days to get 20%. I thought I heard it changed, but I havent moved my coins since April and nothing is staking in v1.0.3.

we are now finalising an update that will change the POS to weekly instead of yearly, 0.1% per week
0.1% per week is too little,0.25% is ok .

this number has been decided by the community in an IRC meeting   Cheesy

Was 0.1% agreed on? that wouldn't attracted investors as they could just place there money in a high interest account at a bank to get 6-8% interest per year. We need to at least aim to beat this so investors would find it lucrative!?

I would be very interested to know the name of a bank that is paying 6-8% interest on anything. I have money standing by.

first listing on google i found by typing '6% interest bank account' - took 5 seconds

http://www1.firstdirect.com/1/2/savings/regular-savings-account

Nice try. Did you read the fine print? Probably not. I'll pass.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:54:52 PM

Well in the US, the highest CD I've seen is 8% over the course of many years, and you can't access your cash. I call BS on 9% interest on a savings account. 5.2% interest for Ultracoin is very high, everyone is accepted, it is year after year, and you can use your funds whenever you want to.
Actually I made higher than 8% in the 70s but that's another story. 9% on bank savings? Not in the US.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Ruckster2010

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:10:00 PM

I'm currently reworking the way my pool accounts for coins.
Currently the buying happens every 6- 10 hours. But it is not set in stone, It only happens when we reach a certain quota of coins

Updated site looks great.  If you have more users (hashrate) on, does that mean coins get purchased more frequently??

Cheers!

http://UltracoinTalk.org/ - Ultracoin Forum   http://Ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://CryptoTrain.net/ - Multipool   http://UltracoinPool.info/ - Pool
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:41:30 PM

Well in the US, the highest CD I've seen is 8% over the course of many years, and you can't access your cash. I call BS on 9% interest on a savings account. 5.2% interest for Ultracoin is very high, everyone is accepted, it is year after year, and you can use your funds whenever you want to.
In Russian bank rates higher. I can now put their savings at 10% per annum, while% will be charged every 10 days and every 10 days I can withdraw their funds from the account without loss%.

We are as high and% on loans. I pay the mortgage loan (for purchase of flats) in the amount of 10.45% per year for 30 years. As a result, the bank overpaid 2.5 times more than he gave me credit Smiley

Rates on consumer loans and are even higher at 15-30% per year. Although there are no loans and%.

We have fun.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:48:32 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 10:09:24 PM by Thiago1

Waz Up FOLKS how is everything going.ULTRACOIN looks bright future

as a soccer fan I'll Make a World Cup challenge for anyone who guesses the two finalists and the final score.

This challenge it's going to be from today thru two weeks before the final game.

For all to register in http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=134.0

We have to support our Forum

prizes= 1000 Ultracoins Grin

SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

as a soccer FOOTBALL fan I'll Make a World Cup challenge for anyone who guesses the two finalists and the final score.

This challenge it's going to be from today thru one Day before the final game.

How about do 1 for the Golden Boot winner
Thiago1

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

as a soccer fan I'll Make a World Cup challenge for anyone who guesses the two finalists and the final score.

This challenge it's going to be from today thru two weeks before the final game.

How about do 1 for the Golden Boot winner

That work Too Jeff  Grin
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:05:37 PM

BTW the 2 finalist will be known already before the day before the final
Thiago1

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:08:24 PM

BTW the 2 finalist will be known already before the day before the final

You right i Fixed now Thank You
tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

Hey All,

I've just made a lot of drastic changes to the website, Hopefully for the better. Let me know what you think Smiley

Nice. I miss the current coin/mhz feature. And mobile needs some font-size adjustment and the rewards table doesn't fit :-)

Just positive!  Keep going

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
Official Ultracoin Team

Activity: 66

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 10:39:44 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:58:03 AM by Official Ultracoin Team

Bumface said this before;  “......It is a long way to success if you don’t want to create a pump and dump coin with a short life…”

Meanwhile, we can all agree that for Ultracoin the walked road was full of bumps and obstacles even with some enemies on the road who wanted the coin to fail.

But remember also Xwebnetwork his strong motto; “If you are going through hell, keep going".

We can say that’s just what Ultracoin did and keeps on doing
!

Before we tell more, we would like to thank some special members of the Ultracoin team. DCGirl and Xwebnetwork, who did tremendous work for UTC.
And not to forget the positive attitude of the common sense guy and community leader Ultrasmart.

But for now we have to get on going. We need to take over the steering wheel and get Ultracoin back on the road again.
I want to express that all that has been done in the past will stay that way. We won’t be inventing the wheel all over again.

A lot of the developments we doing are just going on from where the former UTC team got stuck or couldn’t get it done.
Next to this we are working to bring new innovations and developments.

We want to do this all with a positive, fine-tuned, structured, dedicated and professional team which will make quick decisions to make things happen when
they are in need to happen.

Off course this will not be possible all the time, we must accept that not everything is possible as we like it to happen. In many cases or new developments
we shall be depending on (selected) third parties, but we assure you we have the funds and capabilities to make them happen.

One thing we can guarantee: Ultracoin is changing into a new better version of itself and it will reach the place where it belongs.
We promise you that
….

But please let us also be clear and realistic. No matter how hard this team will work and how much time we will spend for UTC, without serious help
and dedication from the UTC community it will not work.

Very important tasks for the success of UTC will be marketing and news releases.
By that way we can reach out and attract new supporters, new miners, new buyers and big new investors.

This we can only succeed in with the help of all you boys and girls!
Bottom line: We need you to help us !

Our active team can always use more people. If you feel you have something to add, or a specific task you want to do or are good at, let us know.

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.
We want to form a strong Twitter-Army and a Facebook-Army together with you !

So let us join our forces and bring Ultracoin to the place where it belongs with a price point that is reflecting the actual developments.

1. Director of Planning and Marketing and ASIC/Mining farm investor : Paul ~ “Paulr1”
2. Director of Systems and Coin Development and ASIC/Mining farm investor : Fabian ~ “Fabietech”
3. Director of Treasury with audit responsibility – Ming Changi ll-Suang
4. Team Manager Minecraft plugin and Strategic Advisor Partnerships : Michael  ~ “Bumface”
5. Dev Website/Facebook/Twitter and PR Communication Advisor : John ~ “Xwebnetwork”  and  Steven ~ “Rapture333”
6. Team Manager’s Application and Pools : Thiago1 & Cryptotrain-net
7. Team Manager Marketing, PR Communication and Community Leader : Rob ~ "Ultrasmart"
8. Maybe you ?

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible

1. Setting goals for different developments to make Ultracoin a real crypto that will be used in hundreds of places on the internet or in shops
2. To create a stable and strong growing coin with real future chances
3. To have a stable and good professional management team as seen in business models
3  Creating a name for UTC among new miners, buyers, traders, investors and even among the haters
4. To be a Top 5 coin with a professional background that will compete to BTC, Doge, LTC and NMC

1. POS Update with Window and Mac wallet ~ 5.2% p/year and 0,1% p/week ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake )
2. Android mobile wallet
3. Iphone mobile wallet
4. Increased acceptance of CoinPayments on web shops
5. Update content on website and BitcoinTalk original post

1. Minecraft in game payment plugin (30 million people community and 500.000 servers) (target 1%)
2. Online payment processor
3. Ultracoin Lotteries
4. Coordinated marketing actions together with help of community members (Chatboxes ~ Troll boxes ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Media)
5. Create YouTube and info graphic videos

1. Firstly we ask you: Please don’t sell low. We believe in the coin and will be pushing the real price of UTC @ + 0,004 btc and higher
2. Tell people about UTC ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Work ~ Real life
2. Talk about UTC in Chatboxes ~ Troll boxes ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Media
3. Prove the doubters wrong and show how much we have accomplished in just 4 months
4. If you have any desire to be part of something big, feel free to send us a message with skills you possess and we would be happy to discuss any opportunity with you

1. Making a coin ;
2. Getting on 20 exchanges including Mintpal and Cryptsy ;
3. Getting spending places like Altoutlet, Pock.io ;
4. Being invited to represent UTC at the Swedish bitcoin conference 2014 ;
5. Launching the ultra-arb tool ;
7. Making our own pool ;
8. Getting physical coins ;
9. getting physical aluminium wallets,
10. Getting service websites on board like Wealthico, CoinCPA, Whattomine, Countmycrypto, Cryptocoinrank and more ;
11. Mobile services like BitcoinChecker, Bbitcoin profit and crypto currency converter ;
12. Sponsering Elsa Hammond in her amazing endeavor ;
13. Three successful wallet updates and upgrades ;
14. Get listed on CoinPayments ;

With this all in mind we now close this announcement with this Chinese saying from our partner and 3rd UTC investor Ming !

“誰的人說,它不能做不應該打斷誰在做它的人…”
“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it… “

Regards,
Official Ultracoin Team

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

great to hear! No doubt we will do our best and get behind you all and help the best we can! Its a group effort and we all need to do our part!

Lets all get on the same side and push UTC to new highs with no negativity!

Navyman47

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:52:52 PM

1. POS Update with Window and Mac wallet ~ 5.2% p/year and 0,1% p/week ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake )
2. Android mobile wallet
3. Iphone mobile wallet

Please answer the question regarding POS to date.  There are many of us that have been staking coins from the start of this coin and were promised a 20% interest after one year.
We stand to lose approximately 10% interest on our stake, if the POS is changed.  How is this going to be addressed?
Official Ultracoin Team

Activity: 66

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:10:28 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 04:34:02 AM by Official Ultracoin Team

2. Android mobile wallet
3. Iphone mobile wallet

Please answer the question regarding POS to date.  There are many of us that have been staking coins from the start of this coin and were promised a 20% interest after one year.
We stand to lose approximately 10% interest on our stake, if the POS is changed.  How is this going to be addressed?

Firstly, please remember and realize that we have to start where the old team left off.

About the very first coin spec’s:
The very first and original parameters of UTC made by ziggy are unsustainable and irresponsible for the future and life cycle of UTC (Block reward 50 + 20% POS).
That's why the old team was in urgent need to made changes to the block reward. They explained and discussed the urgency of the changes before with the community in the tread and the community accepted it. So that discussion about the block reward change is closed allready.

About the POS:
The POS was still “under construction” by the former and old team since day one.
A lot remained unclear for everybody.
Unfortunately they never clearly communicated this and thereby never changed the website and bitcointalk text.
In a former IRC meeting (23th of May) changes been decided by the old team in agreement with the community (POS 5,2% p/year).
But unfortunately, again, the old team did dent made the final decisions and did dent implemented the POS update and also they did dent inform enough about any progress or about changes or non-changes.

In the mean time we all know what happened with a part of the old team, their cooperation and their projects.
This is something we cannot change even if we wanted to change it.

All of this happened before the new team was formed. So this is totally out of the control of the new team.

In this case I hate to be the bringer of bad news but to be very clear to everyone: There is no POS from day one till know !

As far as I am allowed and can do so I want to make my apologies for all of this.

Future and POS:
This last week our new team made quick decisions to start the POS finally and gave assignment to our Coin Dev to create the update as soon as possible.
The plan for realizing the POS update on the chain is two weeks from now.

The update for POS will be, as spoken and agreed in the former IRC meeting; 5,2% p/year ~ 0,1% p/week.
This decision is final and can not be changed anymore.

So this means for everybody (also for all the management team members) that we can collect our very first and weekly POS just in about three weeks from now.

Whit that sad we believe that 5.2% interest p/year and 0,1% p/week is very high and the maximum for funds you can use whenever you want to.

As responsible managers we must do what is the best for UTC future and we fully believe this is the correct and right way.

Furthermore I wish everybody can understand that we can not change things from the past. We all have to accept them as they are.
We are sorry if some things or some decisions upset some people but we count in this of your understanding.

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
Navyman47

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:55:36 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 02:20:00 AM by Navyman47

What is Proof of Stake?

Code:
20% interest per year if you:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting, do this like so:
    - Open debug window, then console, then type: 'walletpassphrase' yourpassword '999999999' true

In Depth Explanation of POS: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

Where does it ever state that the POS was "under construction"?  It looks like it's spelled out in black and white right on the first page of this thread.
Are you saying that Michael isn't responsible for these changes?  Was/is he the original developer of the coin?  How do we know that this coin will not be manipulated again in the future?
I know these are good intentions, but how did reducing the block reward have a positive effect on the coin?  Show me the evidence that it did anything but drive miners away and volume down.  Those are 2 of the most important things for a coins success.  Knee jerk reactions to the loud voices of a few will not provide a future for this coin going forward.  Constantly changing the path of this coin shows a lack of leadership to steady the course and will destroy the confidence of the loyal supporters.  Unfortunately, we've already lost a good deal of talent and senior members of the alt coin community.  These are the people who have the strongest voices in the chats to whom others look upon for advice, when investing in a coin.

I think at least an apology should be made to the community for the mismanagement of the coin and POS from the start.  This would a least go a long ways towards a positive path forward.
Saying that the POS was "under construction" is dodging the facts and shows a lack of integrity.  Let's get the "facts" out on the table and start with a clean slate.  
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

5,2% p/year ~ 0,1% p/week.
ok

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:26:57 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:38:39 AM by utcminer

Bumface said this before;  “......It is a long way to success if you don’t want to create a pump and dump coin with a short life…”

Meanwhile, we can all agree that for Ultracoin the walked road was full of bumps and obstacles even with some enemies on the road who wanted the coin to fail.

But remember also Xwebnetwork his strong motto; “If you are going through hell, keep going".

We can say that’s just what Ultracoin did and keeps on doing
!

Before we tell more, we would like to thank some special members of the Ultracoin team. DCGirl and Xwebnetwork, who did tremendous work for UTC.
And not to forget the positive attitude of the common sense guy and community leader Ultrasmart.

But for now we have to get on going. We need to take over the steering wheel and get Ultracoin back on the road again.
I want to express that all that has been done in the past will stay that way. We won’t be inventing the wheel all over again.

A lot of the developments we doing are just going on from where the former UTC team got stuck or couldn’t get it done.
Next to this we are working to bring new innovations and developments.

We want to do this all with a positive, fine-tuned, structured, dedicated and professional team which will make quick decisions to make things happen when
they are in need to happen.

Off course this will not be possible all the time, we must accept that not everything is possible as we like it to happen. In many cases or new developments
we shall be depending on (selected) third parties, but we assure you we have the funds and capabilities to make them happen.

One thing we can guarantee: Ultracoin is changing into a new better version of itself and it will reach the place where it belongs.
We promise you that
….

But please let us also be clear and realistic. No matter how hard this team will work and how much time we will spend for UTC, without serious help
and dedication from the UTC community it will not work.

Very important tasks for the success of UTC will be marketing and news releases.
By that way we can reach out and attract new supporters, new miners, new buyers and big new investors.

This we can only succeed in with the help of all you boys and girls!
Bottom line: We need you to help us !

Our active team can always use more people. If you feel you have something to add, or a specific task you want to do or are good at, let us know.

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.
We want to form a strong Twitter-Army and a Facebook-Army together with you !

So let us join our forces and bring Ultracoin to the place where it belongs with a price point that is reflecting the actual developments.

1. Director of Planning and Marketing and ASIC/Mining farm investor : Paul ~ “Paulr1”
2. Director of Systems and Coin Development and ASIC/Mining farm investor : Fabian ~ “Fabietech”
3. Director of Treasury with audit responsibility – Ming Changi ll-Suang
4. Team Manager Minecraft plugin and Strategic Advisor Partnerships : Michael  ~ “Bumface”
5. Dev Website/Facebook/Twitter and PR Communication Advisor : John ~ “Xwebnetwork”  and  Steven ~ “Rapture333”
6. Team Manager’s Application and Pools : Thiago1 & Cryptotrain-net
7. Team Manager Marketing, PR Communication and Community Leader : Rob ~ "Ultrasmart"
8. Maybe you ?

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible

1. Setting goals for different developments to make Ultracoin a real crypto that will be used in hundreds of places on the internet or in shops
2. To create a stable and strong growing coin with real future chances
3. To have a stable and good professional management team as seen in business models
3  Creating a name for UTC among new miners, buyers, traders, investors and even among the haters
4. To be a Top 5 coin with a professional background that will compete to BTC, Doge, LTC and NMC

2. Android mobile wallet
3. Iphone mobile wallet

1. Minecraft in game payment plugin (30 million people community and 500.000 servers) (target 1%)
2. Online payment processor
3. Ultracoin Lotteries
4. Coordinated marketing actions together with help of community members (Chatboxes ~ Troll boxes ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Media)
5. Create YouTube and info graphic videos

1. Firstly we ask you: Please don’t sell low. We believe in the coin and will be pushing the real price of UTC @ + 0,004 btc and higher
2. Tell people about UTC ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Work ~ Real life
2. Talk about UTC in Chatboxes ~ Troll boxes ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Media
3. Prove the doubters wrong and show how much we have accomplished in just 4 months
4. If you have any desire to be part of something big, feel free to send us a message with skills you possess and we would be happy to discuss any opportunity with you

1. Making a coin ;
2. Getting on 20 exchanges including Mintpal and Cryptsy ;
3. Getting spending places like Altoutlet, Pock.io ;
4. Being invited to represent UTC at the Swedish bitcoin conference 2014 ;
5. Launching the ultra-arb tool ;
7. Making our own pool ;
8. Getting physical coins ;
9. getting physical aluminium wallets,
10. Getting service websites on board like Wealthico, CoinCPA, Whattomine, Countmycrypto, Cryptocoinrank and more ;
11. Mobile services like BitcoinChecker, Bbitcoin profit and crypto currency converter ;
12. Sponsering Elsa Hammond in her amazing endeavor ;
13. Three successful wallet updates and upgrades ;
14. Get listed on CoinPayments ;

With this all in mind we now close this announcement with this Chinese saying from our partner and 3rd UTC investor Ming !

“誰的人說,它不能做不應該打斷誰在做它的人…”
“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it… “

Regards,
Official Ultracoin Team

the chinese Proverb are not idiomatic 。
i am chinese,i traslate this  Proverb:吃不到葡萄说葡萄是酸的?己所不欲,勿施与人

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
说某事不能做的人不应该干扰别人去做.............HuhHuh??己所不欲,勿施与人?

看着这许多“中国谚语”,怎么就没听说过呢?不是自己学识浅薄,就是老外故弄玄虚,总觉得有deep doubts(深深的疑惑)。

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:32:06 AM

5,2% p/year ~ 0,1% p/week.
ok

+1

I agree and understand the situation of the new team.

5.2 year/0.1 week is ok for me as of to start from two or three weeks from now.

Thanks for the update Official Ultracoin Team.

Lets fly.... or even better: lets run to da moonnnnn  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our Mascot is ready for it  Wink Cheesy Grin Grin

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
NDW467

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

What is Proof of Stake?

Code:
20% interest per year if you:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting, do this like so:
    - Open debug window, then console, then type: 'walletpassphrase' yourpassword '999999999' true

In Depth Explanation of POS: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

Where does it ever state that the POS was "under construction"?  It looks like it's spelled out in black and white right on the first page of this thread.
Are you saying that Michael isn't responsible for these changes?  Was/is he the original developer of the coin?  How do we know that this coin will not be manipulated again in the future?
I know these are good intentions, but how did reducing the block reward have a positive effect on the coin?  Show me the evidence that it did anything but drive miners away and volume down.  Those are 2 of the most important things for a coins success.  Knee jerk reactions to the loud voices of a few will not provide a future for this coin going forward.  Constantly changing the path of this coin shows a lack of leadership to steady the course and will destroy the confidence of the loyal supporters.  Unfortunately, we've already lost a good deal of talent and senior members of the alt coin community.  These are the people who have the strongest voices in the chats to whom others look upon for advice, when investing in a coin.

I think at least an apology should be made to the community for the mismanagement of the coin and POS from the start.  This would a least go a long ways towards a positive path forward.
Saying that the POS was "under construction" is dodging the facts and shows a lack of integrity.  Let's get the "facts" out on the table and start with a clean slate.  

I think the biggest problem with this coin are people like you who feel everyone should just constantly apologize to them. This is a new team of devs who have ALREADY APOLOGIZED ABOUT POS, after they pointed out that the ORIGINAL DEV team NEVER STATED THAT IT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Now you ask them where it was stated? THEY TOLD YOU IT WASN'T. Read the friggin' post you're responding to.

They don't owe you a damn thing. The price is already up over 50% since they took over, and it hasn't even been a week yet. If you're not happy with that sort of progress, dump your $5 of UTC and go away.

We've lost good talent and senior members? Well before we did, the prices were at ALL TIME LOWS. I'll take this trade off all day everyday.
cryptotrain-net

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:52:07 AM

Hey All,

I've just made a lot of drastic changes to the website, Hopefully for the better. Let me know what you think Smiley

Unfortunately all my ISP is blocking access to its site multipula: (((We have to go back through the proxies. This is not very convenient.

I have turned cloudflare off my website, You should be able to connect now.
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: