Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

At the same time, I have some stores that accept payment by BTC, but they are not many. Blockchain needs to be used more widely, new markets are developed
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Wow if this is true such innovation is happening right now to crypto. This is a huge step up to crypto since we will be more touching on the products and services crypto payment schemes.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

This is just the start of mass adoption. That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

maybe some of the crypto is acceptable in some markets but as more crypto does not want the countries to reason they know it is a scam. Well, we should explain well to people and crypto currency not to scam a business without fear of losing their money. Before you must enter such a place you must first know what will be the outcome

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

This news will bring positive vibe to our crypto world, and i hope not only in new york we can buy coffee with cryptocurrency i hope soon asia country too.With this news i think people that never knew the crypto world before will interested with cryptocurrency and started to find the information about it, more people come to this world means bitcoin and other coin price will getting higher.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

It`s a great news, even if it doesn't mean that they accept cryptocurrencies directly for their services, anyway it is a chance for us to spend or earning more easily... Maybe some more companies would go for it too.
Shirokoff82

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

It's interesting how many people pay in cryptocurrency. I think if they do it is just for fun. Cryptocurrency is an investment instrument, but not a payments instrument at the moment.
548khen

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

Wow, that's a good news for us who using crypto. This will allow us to buy using this currency, and will more easier for us, because it will lessen our time to exchange it and we avoiding some fees.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

It is very good news for the whole crypto community. Such big companies as Starbuck are spread all over the world so people will hear about it in many interesting and trust more in crypto currencies.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

That's a good thing, and is a support for crypto. It can make it easier to pay. Hopefully crypto better

Wow, good news to the crypto world, i hope this is  not just another promotional marketing strategy for the said Coffee shop? Anyway, it is really a good news for such an establishment to accept crypto coin, in some other country like the one posted in Europe a lot more business owner open their retail transaction with crypto payment. we can at least look for better crypto transaction in the future.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

That would be one step closer to the future and a great step for the crypto world. And that’s just Starbucks itself, imagine if other establishments would also accept Cryptocurrencies like fast food chains and all that.

hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
If this is true then i guess the world is really changing and it is really being into technology and also it is really nice knowing that there are cafe's that accept this kind of payment.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

If this is actually true, then it means crypto is beginning to get more popularity and the more it gets used by people and companies as means of payment for goods and services,it means that the future of crypto will remain very bright and it will easily penetrate to become accepted globally. I hope it gets used in my country soon because this is a very good development for crypto.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

I am very sure that in the next time, the crypto can be acceptable in many more commerce and industries. It is proven by the acceptance of crypto in some industries right now as this Starbuck. This is a good news for us and we need to spread it to the world if it is not a scam or lie. Crypto is actually useful for any kind of transaction. Just make it simple and accept them.
Howard Roark (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

That's a good thing, and is a support for crypto. It can make it easier to pay. Hopefully crypto better

Wow, good news to the crypto world, i hope this is  not just another promotional marketing strategy for the said Coffee shop? Anyway, it is really a good news for such an establishment to accept crypto coin, in some other country like the one posted in Europe a lot more business owner open their retail transaction with crypto payment. we can at least look for better crypto transaction in the future.

No this wasn't a publicity stunt for Starbucks, there is now a follow-up video of the app being used to buy at Amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

xiaodongcun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

This is not good news. I think Starbucks CEO is very farsighted and advertises in advance. This is a very good way.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

I've been on different shops i really hope that They accept crypto as a payment. Some companies/ restaurants, business ventures are starting to accept crypto as a payment. I really believe that the mass adoption of cryptocurrency is pretty near.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

I read about Starbucks and Crypto a bit and found out that Starbucks had already offereed Bitcoin payments in the past but decided to discontinue again, wondering what triggered them to give it another try

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

this is what i call the beginning of the future currency, their will be no cash needed anymore, everything will goes digital and easier
nezzard

Activity: 434