Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3167 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!

All this point to the fact that cryptocurrency wider acceptance is really unstoppable despite its present challenges including the everyday FUD.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odessit1377

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

This is really cool news! For a long time I've been waiting for something like that. There are only cryptomats in Odessa. We are waiting for progress to come to us.
RhBjK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Very cool and I like that.
ZEEX is an ICO altcoin that can be developed with StarBucks.

If StarBucks accepts Bitcoin at its outlet then I make sure it will be even more fantastic.

For sure this is will. And I think not only Starbaks will work with cryptocurrency
alkuluku

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

🙏

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

This is a really good addition to the crypto currency world, I see this doing wonders in pulling in new users to forums such as this and potential users of crypto currencies!  Shocked

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

I think a lot of companys will work with cryptocurrency.
It one of reason why I love crypto Wink

You are definitely right about that. This is an evidence that cryptocurrency is developng ang rapidly being accpeted in the society. This is an opportunity for cypto to grow.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

This looks like more of a fake news. Theres still a long way to go, for conventional markets to start using it.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Another big name on the list of crypto users! More and more huge companies have realized the beauty and advantages of utilizing the crypto system. By incorporating this system in their own system, they will have a wider range of options in conducting their business transactions. Another good news for cryptocurrency as this will surely boost its integrity.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

If the market will be accepting cryptocurrency then it will be good for the cryptocurrency market as the more usage the more movements of price will there be. I believe that it won't be too long enough when cryptocurrency will be used generally if and only if people and establishments will start using it today.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

This is a major milestone already. I am astonished for what is accomplished! Imagine, I now will pay a cryptocurrency for purchasing in starbucks instead of carrying all along the cash.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!
yes starbuck are having partnership with nyse and microsoft to make exchange name bakkt so starbuck could possibly accept bitcoin for cup of coffee.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Starbucks, Microsoft and Softbank intend to join forces to build a digital currency exchange. This is a good thing for us. This combination is added to the crypto market, and once successful this is definitely a huge piece of good news.
negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

Thats a real good news.Now we can hope to use crypto in daily use in near future.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

If Starbucks is willing to accept a payment instrument in the form of Cryptocurrency, this is certainly amazing news.
There are currently very few restaurants that accept Cryptocurrency payments.
I think this is a good start to make many restaurants accept Crypto as their payment instrument.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

I believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the world and become stronger over time. All market price instability is temporary. I think it's not just starbucks that accepts crypto, there will be more businesses that accept cryptocurrencies in the future.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

This news is very exciting. I hope all starbucks will do this as soon as possible. Also, if other firms as starbucks accept crypto payments,too, it will be much better for the crypto market to get stronger.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

I am much interested to hear about that starbucks is accepting crypto i am a coffeholic  i love to drink some kind of coffee, but due to financial aspects i am less in terms to paid of in starbucks sometimes i go there watching and standbuying order those less price which i afford but now they accept crypto i grab this..
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.

This news is realy sounds good. New and extraordinary.. many companies nowadays accepting crypto. The innovation of bitcoin to our country is really interesting. I can chitchat with friends while having a coffee without any cash on my pocket.
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

This is an uplifting news. Despite the fact that the intensity of Starbucks can not influence the course of the digital currency. However, I need to state that Starbucks' methodology is extremely effective. In the event that you utilize cryptographic money for installment at that point. At any rate the client is respectable. It is standard. It is cutting edge. Good system. It ought to be conceivable to turn around the current starbucks circumstance that Starbucks as of now has. The Starbucks Group will be better created.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

Hopefully more people start to use it. Plenty of places accepting crypto but I don't know anyone in 'real life' using it.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

Wow! If it's true its very convenient to everyone. It's a big jump in technology by using cyrptocurrency in buying Starbucks coffee. I hope it will be to everyone not only in the United states even in asian countries. Im very excited with this news! Is very good in the market and cyrptoworld! This is a big step to starbucks. Who ever make this happen i salute you! It will be successful for sure. Because of the people who love coffe and convenience in one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: