Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

If Starbuck starts accepting crypto as their payment systems, it will be more interesting. We can find out Starbucks everywhere in most countries in the world. It means that the payment system may be gathered and systematical using the blockchain technology. But, I'm still confused how they manage it. Overall, this is very promising to see this big industry accepts crypto.
wow! it is one of the greatest news that ive ever heard about the cryptocurrency because I am coffee lover and I am a cryptocurrency user too. so for me, it is really good to heard it. I hope that the other coffee shop will accept too. but I think it is only chosen and not at all starbucks branch. and not in all country

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

I see everyday many good news about crypto, but still crypto si falling down, why?
Considering whether the crypto has a future  Undecided.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Everytime when I hear something liek that, I am rejoicing because somebody new and fresh will lead people in acceptance of crypto
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Well I'm impressed with what OP said and with this Zeex app. I mean a lot of icos promise to deliver this kind of service but nothing happened and it's good to hear ( and I hope so ) that there's no huge transaction fees and long waiting of confirmation just to get a cup of coffee. Everybody loves starbucks so I'm pretty sure everyone will love zeex app. Can't wait for this tho.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Cool now you can pay directly with crypto. And there is no undue hardship to transfer the cryptocurrency into Fiat.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
wow, that is cool! i wish i would see a day when cryptocurrency will be accepted in any shop, redardless how small or big it is

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Cool now you can pay directly with crypto. And there is no undue hardship to transfer the cryptocurrency into Fiat.
i wish not only starbucks would enter such a pleasant new rules. then we didnt have to transfer cryptocurrency into usd oe eur every time

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

This is a very good news. Although the power of Starbucks can not affect the direction of the cryptocurrency. But I have to say that Starbucks' strategy is very successful. If you use cryptocurrency for payment then. At least the user is noble. It is mainstream. It is avant-garde. Very good strategy. It should be possible to reverse the existing starbucks situation that Starbucks already has. The Starbucks Group will be better developed.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!
Correct me if I am wrong, but this sounds more like a service that purse.io has been rendering for a very long time now, so it is not like it is something new. However, having more of these services is not a bad thing, at least for numerous gift cards and exchanging them for cryptocurrency is not a bad one. Good that it allows multiple gift cards which is one great comparison I can see compared to the platform I mentioned, and I really hope it will make some waves in the long run.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

In 2017 this news would help the bitcoin to rise in price. But today the news has no effect on the cost of cryptocurrency. Of course, this is good news, but I do not think that from this the market will turn green.

thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Awesome! I believe that now, when those giant companies start accepting crypto, many others will follow their decision
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

In 2017 this news would help the bitcoin to rise in price. But today the news has no effect on the cost of cryptocurrency. Of course, this is good news, but I do not think that from this the market will turn green.
It seems to me that the crypto currency can fully rise Or fall in its price Only thanks to the availability or lack of demand for it in society. so if there is a demand for Bitcoin, then the current situation of the market will improve.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Another guys accepting, but I think it totally depends on their company leaders, maybe they just wanted to invest in bitcoin that way
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

WOW! That is some news. I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool. This news makes me feel like Bitcoin just got one step closer to becoming a global currency.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.

I haven't heard this kind of news yet that starbucks are now accepting crypto as a payment, I haven't gone there for a month or so already, but I'll try to take a shot of coffee right there to confirm how true this statement is.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

It seems to me OP is more or less advertising the Zeex platform than what your topic stated. However, the fact that the app is already in action in a Starbucks shop is actually a very good one and I guess I am a bit amazed. I believe over time, this is the development we are going to start seeing in real time, as there would be means for people to make use of their cryptocurrency and easily paying without having to log into their wallet and with just applications like this as well as cards, it would make it easier.
Nasa44
Copper Member

Activity: 862
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

great news, need more shops and cafes accepting the crypto.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

first time I heard about it, but the news is very good! this is another step to constantly use cryptocurrency
crypto002

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

If the news is true than its a good thing for crypto I hope one day all major fast food chain also accept crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: