Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:48:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

Good news, starbucks can accept crypto, for starbucks customers this news is certainly exhilarating, and we hope that in the future there will be another cafe that can accept crypto
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

This is a great news! More ways to spend hard earning crypto. I think other companies must follow this way.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Starbucks looks like a pioneer among other organizations unlike Chinese ones. I am sure that a lot of progressive countries will join to it and crypto will be more available for life.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

I don't really think that's gonna happen here in our country the Philippines.  Might not be soon but it could be at the latest time.  People of our country who knows what cryptocurrencies all about may understand that but business will not take chances that much with crypto as payments yet.  It needs sometime before they could actually doing business with cryptocurrencies.  Just my thoughts.

But if it will be accepted at least in one Starbucks this is a huge step ahead! So hope it will be accepted and then other cafeteria can do the same.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

This is a good thing to see that we pay on Starbucks using crypto currency or maybe all we have to do is to scan QR codes for payings you coffee and tea. If this is gonna be done in the future I will be supporting this using crypto currency as a payment to Starbucks. I always wanted to do this just show you wallet address and let me pay you. But this is just a thought, people will surely be happy about this.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

If that is true then you think the crypto will have a huge advantage. There will be many changes in this area. hope it is true

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

This is not surprising news for me. I remember Starbucks once said that it will accept payments through crypto with coins that are long-lasting, popular and have big projects. This is something positive that big companies like starbucks are willing to support cryptocurrency.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

Wow! If that's not true, the news is very good. If I am not mistaken, then in China for several years to pay with cryptocurrency.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:48 AM

I believe that for the time being we are going into a Globalization era, where blockchain technology will grow and can provide a significant level of digital currency that will have consumer applications that are very easy to transact, but I also believe that Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of it all for the future.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

The process of exchanging crypto with Starbucks is a bit complicated, but this is good news. But why does not this kind of news move the market in a positive direction? The market is still very red and does not look like the decline will stop anytime soon.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

if it is true, that is good news. the future slowly began to come, the more modern technology. it would be amazing when we could pay for a glass of coffee with crypto.

Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Good news, Starbucks can accept Crypto, for Starbucks customers this news is certainly encouraging, and I hope that in the future there will be other cafes that can accept Crypto, because Crypto is not a threat but the best solution in terms of future payments.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

I think this is just a game, it will only be temporary. Starbucks is a big global company, and crypto is currently popular but unreal.
The crypto's legality is questionable to this day, that is a big problem, it must be resolved soon.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I think before the global adoption of crypto currency in the modern world is still very far. I doubt that Starbucks will take just kpttovalyutu. In addition, I heard that the director Starbucks very superficially refers to bitcoin, which means that not everything seems to you or you want. Well, somehow it seems to be a promotion, rather than a discussion.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

That's good news. I hope after this many big companies will follow starbucks, because this is something positive.
Although the method of payment is actually not the best, but I believe this is a good start for the development of crypto.
dangbinhminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

That's a good news for us. This will allow us to buy using this currency, and will more easier for us, because it will lessen our time to exchange it and we avoiding some fees.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Well, if starbucks is really accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment then this is big news because starbucks is a huge company. This will  be  good to the market and if this turns out to have a positive outcome then more and more companies will definitely follow.
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

I think it's great that I also have some cafes paying with bitcoin but not very popular. I think crypto has a bright future.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

for coffee lovers this might serve as one good reception, where we can pay for crypto at starbuck shop and this is a great breakthrough for many people who like to go to coffee shops.

btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

This is very good news! The more retail networks will support crypto currencies, the more people will be interested in and draw their capital here. And this is also a network with a worldwide reputation. Cool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: