Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3167 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

I read about Starbucks and Crypto a bit and found out that Starbucks had already offereed Bitcoin payments in the past but decided to discontinue again, wondering what triggered them to give it another try
We cannot blame Starbucks to stop using crypto because the price is always swinging it is hard for the company to coup up the price volatility, unless otherwise the price becoming more stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vorseb

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

It mean that crypto has begun to be accepted as a payment system. Not long from this, I believe that more transaction will accept crypto.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Earlier this years one of the Starbucks' CEOs said that he didn't  believe in Bitcoin.
That's enough of a hint to me as to what their position is.

Yeah, I also heard that from this source: http://www.ibtimes.com/starbucks-ceo-says-bitcoin-has-no-future-currency-trusted-cryptocurrency-coming-2645896
So, I think it's impossible that Starbucks will accept a crypto as a payment

loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
It will be a good news for people who loves drinking on starbucks like me because it will be convenient for me to pay mu drinks because it is always hassle whenever I pay because of long line in the counter.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Wow it was big move crypto, i think one by one some big industries will be accept crypto to be transaction
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

this is good news, the world is evolving and does not stand in the place of the crypts being implemented confidently in our lives, soon all large companies will switch to crypto currency
Howard Roark (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

I read about Starbucks and Crypto a bit and found out that Starbucks had already offereed Bitcoin payments in the past but decided to discontinue again, wondering what triggered them to give it another try

You need to watch the video and read the original post,  also watch this video of the app in action buying from Amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Wow it was big move crypto, i think one by one some big industries will be accept crypto to be transaction
We should wait how long they will accerpt crypto. In my country there were a lot of companies who accepted crypto for a while, but after massive drop they stopped with this service  Angry.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

I think this is just the beginning. And soon we will see a wide circulation of crypto currency throughout the market.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

This story seems to be true. I have been reading it in some blogs. However the fact that it is good news for crypto doesn't seem to make it have any impact in the current bearish trend we are experiencing

LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

WoW! As for me digital money is the future. But current systems are not sustain digital currency systems. munity must see in the future blockchain systems which can provide billions transactions like Kelvin Blockchain this is real future boys Cool
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

That is some news. I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool. This news makes me feel like Bitcoin just got one step closer to becoming a global currency.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

In the next years we will see more and more important brands who will implement cryptocurrencies in their company structure. The companies who will start with this, are in great advantage for the future.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

I wonder if it's a local novelty, or we can buy coffee in Starbucks all over the world with cryptocurrency. I don't like their coffee because it's too expensive for a simple beverage. But the idea is cool!

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

wow its interesting! people who having crypto will be for sure interesting is such useful App, thanks for information
nothingmiracle

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

wow very good news, thus cryptocurrency will be better known and ordinary people know how to spend it. hopefully in the future more and more leading companies use cryptocurrency for transaction
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

Thanks for your post! It is really exciting to see everything that the crypto-enthusiast community is achieving. It is a clear sign of moving forward, there will be difficulties in the whole process but the goal is to make a robust community and thus we can fully adapt the benefits of blockchain technology to our daily life. I like the Zeex project deserves a good support from the community.

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

This is really a great news to everyone that are starbucks fanatic and hope it accepted world wide as this may help also becomes bitcoin more popular and profitable and hope also some estabilishment will adapt bitcoin.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

It's really a great news that Starbucks is accepting cryptocurrency but if anybody is going to pay them in crypto remember to use your own network and not the cafe wify because there are few cases where the cafe network maybe compromised or someone will be watching you on the cafe network.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

That is a good news for us here in crypto, it seems crypto attracting in the market and strike again towards starbucks. There is no problems on that and the best thing is you are safe because even in a coffee shop the theif is executed so it make people more safer. So starbucks welcome aboard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: