Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:11:25 AM

COYE deposits switched to automatic for certain period of time

As we are in beta-test use your wallet for one time deposit only ! !! ! If system credits your coins to other person, I do not guarantee I will be able cancel it !

If you want multiple deposits ! always press "make deposit" button

It's all well and good to try to just yell at people when they screw up, but this is not going to stop people from forgetting that your site is weird that way and actually makes risk people losing money if they forget. What if your bank did this, and would send a deposit to another account if you put in the wrong PIN number, would you still use that bank?

Yes as there are plenty of problems because 2nd,3rd deposits.... we are working on automated system much harder to finish in as soon as possible

Ratty I will fix your deposit as soon as I get there ... please keep in mind it take approximately 20 minutes to fix one deposit issue and lot of you did 2nd, 3rd deposit .....

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
darthburnstuff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:49:27 AM

I'm still waiting for a MRC withdraw, almost been 24 hours.  Undecided

Still in waiting status and it's been 24 hours now...
hilgi

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

As we are in beta-test use your wallet for one time deposit only ! !! ! If system credits your coins to other person, I do not guarantee I will be able cancel it !

It's all well and good to try to just yell at people when they screw up, but this is not going to stop people from forgetting that your site is weird that way and actually makes risk people losing money if they forget. What if your bank did this, and would send a deposit to another account if you put in the wrong PIN number, would you still use that bank?

Yes as there are plenty of problems because 2nd,3rd deposits.... we are working on automated system much harder to finish in as soon as possible

Ratty I will fix your deposit as soon as I get there ... please keep in mind it take approximately 20 minutes to fix one deposit issue and lot of you did 2nd, 3rd deposit .....

I did the same thing, I wish this info had been put on the Coinye thread also. What info. do you need to fix my deposit?

lichao1395427

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:39:54 AM

withdrawals  ID 1021

deposits      ID  873

IS more more than  26Hours waiting...

please fix it .thank you
chickenliver55

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:49:25 AM

This is not beta, if there aren't even hosted wallets involved I am highly suspicious. This is alpha stage development and shouldn't be made live yet in my opinion.

? why ? do you found any problems with site ? Deposits and withdrawals are checked manually .. because I am not 100 % sure there are no bugs, I also randomly chcek trades. ...

COYE will be removed from trading. Crycurex.com received official letter

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3502/8b2b.png

I don't see any infringement of West's intellectual property rights. this coin has been completely re branded and has no link to West whatsoever. he didn't right the code for the coin. he doesn't own it. this is just shear bullying tactics. his claim wouldn't stand up in court. Send the lawyer a packet of fish sticks for his client, I'm mailing him some tomorrow now that I have an address to send them too. thanks for that. Smiley
+1
Tripmode

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

I am a dev for Pxlcoin and I believe you know PalmDetroit. Please add pxlcoin! We already have a strong market as our coin is backed by advertising on pxlcoin.com.  And we have lots of votes. We even gave you a free banner (and will will increase it if pxlcoin is added to your exchange). PM me if you have any questions.

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:58:54 AM

I am a dev for Pxlcoin and I believe you know PalmDetroit. Please add pxlcoin! We already have a strong market as our coin is backed by advertising on pxlcoin.com.  And we have lots of votes. We even gave you a free banner (and will will increase it if pxlcoin is added to your exchange). PM me if you have any questions.

+ 10 PXLcoin is one of the best alt coins out right now
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:03:02 AM

still no free wallets, are you fucking kidding me? this exchange is shit , i cant deposit since it started!!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SHMaRiM

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:15:57 AM

You're in a different country. Kanye West and his attournies have no legal authority over your personal dealings with a coin that "is in no way associated with Kanye West" and you have no control over. He is literally the biggest douchebag celebrity I can think of and is merely using his image to try and exert power over you, among numerous others, based on an idea that people are mistaking the coin for being originated by himself... which is obviously not the case... but he himself has attributed COYE to being associated with his image.

I can guarantee that Kanye would never be able to "legally" touch you since you are merely a single entity among several others, including corporations like amazon (that supposedly hosted a site promoting the coin), ebay (that has had numerous Coinye coins auctions), and many other people that looked at him the wrong way.

YOU ARE FINE and it would be shooting yourself in the foot to remove Coinye (one of the only big up-and-coming coins that lacks a true exchange) only a day after launching the site.

That's my $.02

Myself and many others would most definitely start a coinye/dogecoin donor thread to cover any legal fees if by some miracle it ever reached that point. However, I'd recommend responding to the letter with a response packed with satire and a knowledge of your rights as a NON-US citizen, in which copy write infringement is taken with a grain of salt.. especially since you are merely offering a service and not in any way part of the development of the coin protocol. You don't even have the COYE logo on your site, which further removes you from the alleged "infringement". If that were the case, I'd be getting sued right now for typing COYE in this thread.

Take a look at thepiratebay.org... They have a section on their site full of hundreds of letters virtually identical to this one from the largest companies in the movie/software industry in the world... also posted is their smart ass responses and their legacy is proof that they cannot be sued overseas...

It's merely a scare tactic.
SHMaRiM

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:42:08 AM

Btw, thank you for dealing with that deposit earlier.
Keitaru84

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

You're in a different country. Kanye West and his attournies have no legal authority over your personal dealings with a coin that "is in no way associated with Kanye West" and you have no control over. He is literally the biggest douchebag celebrity I can think of and is merely using his image to try and exert power over you, among numerous others, based on an idea that people are mistaking the coin for being originated by himself... which is obviously not the case... but he himself has attributed COYE to being associated with his image.

I can guarantee that Kanye would never be able to "legally" touch you since you are merely a single entity among several others, including corporations like amazon (that supposedly hosted a site promoting the coin), ebay (that has had numerous Coinye coins auctions), and many other people that looked at him the wrong way.

YOU ARE FINE and it would be shooting yourself in the foot to remove Coinye (one of the only big up-and-coming coins that lacks a true exchange) only a day after launching the site.

That's my $.02

Myself and many others would most definitely start a coinye/dogecoin donor thread to cover any legal fees if by some miracle it ever reached that point. However, I'd recommend responding to the letter with a response packed with satire and a knowledge of your rights as a NON-US citizen, in which copy write infringement is taken with a grain of salt.. especially since you are merely offering a service and not in any way part of the development of the coin protocol. You don't even have the COYE logo on your site, which further removes you from the alleged "infringement". If that were the case, I'd be getting sued right now for typing COYE in this thread.

Take a look at thepiratebay.org... They have a section on their site full of hundreds of letters virtually identical to this one from the largest companies in the movie/software industry in the world... also posted is their smart ass responses and their legacy is proof that they cannot be sued overseas...

+1 just bunch of bullies trying to push their weight around
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:48:24 AM

That's my $.02

+1 just bunch of bullies trying to push their weight around
I did mention about coye getting sued few days back and that the coin is getting dumped cause of it.
Kanye west is a trademark and their legal rights stand elsewhere also, but the main reason it's getting dumped is cause developers of the coin already admitted their loss(wise choise if you ask me, war that they couldn't have won)

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:52:20 AM

from the official COYE thread, worth the read especially the part at the bottom......looking @ you crycurex.
So I just read the entire complaint filed by Mr. Wests lawyers, several things, here we go:

Any confusion about an association between Kanye West and the cryptocurrency Coinye was quickly resolved after the C&D letter was received.

No monetary gains were realized from the alleged confusion about Mr. West's involvement, immediately after the cease and desist letter was received, the name was changed from "Coinye" to "COYE", all mining pools as well as the original website for Coinye posted large disclaimers on their sites clearly stating there was no association with Kanye West, the cartoon image of Mr.West was removed. Furthermore the media frenzy that has ensued since the filing of the complaint has been brought on by the plaintiff and his attorneys. The thousands of articles, news reports and blog post about the legal actions has made it more than evident to the world that Kanye West has no part in said currency whatsoever.

In addition the plaintiffs attorney makes the claim that "Mr. West's reputation is irreparably harmed by the continued use of the COINYE WEST, COINYE and/or COYE marks".
Any damage to Mr. West's reputation has come from his own actions. Mr. West is a dangerous individual with a history of physical violence including arrests for assault in September 2008, November 2008, July 2013 and most recently the assault of a teenager he allegedly punched "20 or 30 times".

Furthermore Kanye West is no stranger to copyright infringement. Mr. West has been the defendant in numerous copyright infringement lawsuits, including but not limited to Vincent Peters v Kanye West, Richard Spicer v Kanye West, Sly Johnson v Kanye West, TufAmerica v Kanye West, ect.

Seeing as Mr.West's has recently adopted the moniker "Yeezus" as well as branded his new album and music tour with the same name and even went as far as to bring out an actor dressed as Jesus Christ to further the afilliation. As well as the trademark infringement suit filed against him in 2006 by Robert "Evel" Knievel, for using his likeness in his "Touch The Sky" music video, it would seem he should have no issues with Coinye.

Mr. West's legal history would indicate to some, including himself, because of his celebrity status that he is above the law. Mr. West and his lawyers have made a mockery of legal system as well as created doubt about justice for the people of the United States of America and around the globe.

Please feel to use any or all of this for a response to the filed complaint (you might have to clean it up a little and format it properly)

any donations for the effort are appreciated  Grin

COYE address

5pPDj6PpTbfmBTbkXFu3idcxuq8w3ouDeo

42 address

4V5AswjfcHrGFFETt494xVDosMiQtoBVRu

also in reference to the evel knievel law suit:

In December 2006, Robert "Evel" Knievel sued West for trademark infringement in West's video for "Touch the Sky." Knievel took issue with a "sexually charged video" in which West takes on the persona of "Evel Kanyevel" and attempts flying a rocket over a canyon. The suit filed in federal court claims infringement on his trademarked name and likeness. Knievel also claims the "vulgar and offensive" images depicted in the video damage his reputation. The suit seeks damages and to stop distribution of the video. West's attorneys argued that the music video amounted to satire and therefore was covered under the First Amendment. Just days before his death in November 2007, Knievel amicably settled the suit after being paid a visit from West

DAT IRONY THO.
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:54:46 AM

hey you should trade your alt against LTC as well. These coins are young right now and probably need to be traded against Litecoin

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:00:05 AM

The only chance kanyes lawyers have of winning a lawsuit is compairing his ugly ass face to the logo of the coins which is very ugly as well lol

They have no shot of winning any lawsuit, do you know how many black men name kanye there are out there, do they all get a piece of the profits because of their name and skin color.

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
cthulu1

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:20:46 AM

do you know how many black men name kanye there are out there, do they all get a piece of the profits because of their name and skin color.

I fucking loled. +1
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:36:55 AM

Isn't there an alias named Koin which has a fish with swords as a logo and is compatible with Coye wallet? If you are uncomfortable to trade Coye, then just rename it to Koin and problem solved.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

Isn't there an alias named Koin which has a fish with swords as a logo and is compatible with Coye wallet? If you are uncomfortable to trade Coye, then just rename it to Koin and problem solved.

Unfortunately I will have to switch coye market off today.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
tornado225

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:29:33 AM

I did the same thing, I wish this info had been put on the Coinye thread also. What info. do you need to fix my deposit?

I also send to the same adress twice,I do not know the coins will  be returned to me?
koprobo

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:41:59 AM

Unfortunately I will have to switch coye market off today.

why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: