Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

can't you people just accept the fact that coinye admitted loss and everything that is among the coin will/needs to be erased.
Just accept the fact and move on no matter how much it sucks, coye will be gone from crycurex,end of story

it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, TRADEMARK STANDS

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

can't you people just accept the fact that coinye admitted loss and everything that is among the coin will/needs to be erased.
Just accept the fact and move on no matter how much it sucks, coye will be gone from crycurex,end of story

NO WE CAN'T. WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES, WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON LAND AND SEA. WITH FISH STICKS!
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:25:23 PM

it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, TRADEMARK STANDS

Why don't you just admit that coinye lives and will never dye? Coye will be gone from crycurex and will continue to live, end of story!
it doesn't matter whether you live in US or not, LAWSUIT IS BULLSHIT!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:33:15 PM

the site is down?

Yes it would seem so. Hopefully it's just a quick maintenance

Yes maintenance, please wait few minutes

What kind of maintenance? Those are some long minutes..
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

hopefully they take it as a lesson instead of pushing it further.
sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.

I don't give a shit about original developers... They wanted to earn big cash from using Kanye's name and image (and they did get that money) and it's ok for them to be sued. I'm talking about CoinyeCoin, gayfish coin that has nothing to do with those assholes (original developers) and everything that is going on NOW with this coin regarding lawsuit is just plain old bullshit (Coinye and especially COYE don't have ANYTHING to do with name KANYE... Or it does if you are retarded... We can ask Kanye's fans what do they think of when they hear word Coinye or COYE.. The answer would be either: Oh, that is that CRYPTOCURRENCY (or COIN) that Kanye is after (and ONLY because of the lawsuit, they would never EVER say: it reminds me of Kanye West, if they didn't hear about the lawsuit).. or: Nothing pops into my mind, what is it?)...
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:47:26 PM

Someone please explain me the following concerning the signatures.

Ok crycurex, could you explain this please?

(I will wait for your answer before I send and email to Mr. Rose asking him the same)

Well looks like he likes to use more then 1 signatures ... I am working hard to solve this "coye" problem, as you know I also would like to have orders and coins traded .... please be patient and thank you all for your support and help

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

(I will wait for your answer before I send and email to Mr. Rose asking him the same)

Well looks like he likes to use more then 1 signatures ... I am working hard to solve this "coye" problem, as you know I also would like to have orders and coins traded .... please be patient and thank you all for your support and help

Well, that doesn't make much sense...
Ok... Let's just ask him if he does like it indeed Smiley

(I hope he does otherwise he will not like the fact that somebody is forging his signature)
smith7800

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:04:32 PM

crycurex.com, please make it a priority to allow people to withdraw their funds.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
ozzymax

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:15:15 PM

Two different signatures, the second one in blue ink looks like a kid did it.
ozzymax

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:17:02 PM

Is the site still down?

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:43:15 PM

Two different signatures, the second one in blue ink looks like a kid did it.

The second one (blue one) is the signature from the first cease and desist letter (sent to original Coinye WEST coin developers).
nj_m715

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

I don't want to be a jerk, but the minutes are becoming hours. Do you have a new est when the doors will reopen?

Rumor mill says that trades are going to be reversed. Is that true?
lichao1395427

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:58:35 PM

withdrawals  ID 1021

deposits      ID  873

IS more more than  40 Hours waiting...

DEV  You do not see my post 、message、skype?

post no answer

message no answer

irc no answer

skype no answer.

what should i do ?
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

I hope Crycurex accept FOX when come back to the life
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:06:48 PM

We are going to reverse all trades and withdrawals back to date 22.1, at 17:00 CET, as there was multiple price error, and some trades were not executed at correct prices.

That means, every user will have same balances as he/she had on 22.1 at 17:00 CET

Pending withdrawals have been cancelled and you may request withdrawal again.

Deposits made after 21.1, 17:00 CET are already credited on user´s account.

We will contact those, who received withdrawal between 21.1, 17:00 CET and 22.1, 13:00 CET, to fix withdrawal issue manually.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:09:35 PM

I don't give a shit about original developers... They wanted to earn big cash from using Kanye's name and image (and they did get that money) and it's ok for them to be sued. I'm talking about CoinyeCoin, gayfish coin that has nothing to do with those assholes (original developers) and everything that is going on NOW with this coin regarding lawsuit is just plain old bullshit (Coinye and especially COYE don't have ANYTHING to do with name KANYE... Or it does if you are retarded... We can ask Kanye's fans what do they think of when they hear word Coinye or COYE.. The answer would be either: Oh, that is that CRYPTOCURRENCY (or COIN) that Kanye is after (and ONLY because of the lawsuit, they would never EVER say: it reminds me of Kanye West, if they didn't hear about the lawsuit).. or: Nothing pops into my mind, what is it?)...

Throwing a hitler/joker card? You dont give a shit about developers?without debelopers coin wouldn't exist,in case you didn't consider that fact.
But ok,otherwise it would be right
No developers-->no coin-->no people considering it to be kanyes coin-->no law sue-->problem solved? Except the fact that coin wouldnt exist,duh..

Like i tried explaining, developers caused this to happen with their actions and it causes harm to people around it, but there's nothing there's nothing users can do to undo it other than walk away and choose other coin to use.
Has to admit, kinda lost your point in your comment, therefore i claim it to be a hitler card. A comment that has no point over the conversation(in case the "hitler card" is something you haven't heard of before)

Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:10:27 PM

Tnx for update! 

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
nj_m715

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:19:26 PM

We are going to reverse all trades and withdrawals back to date 22.1, at 17:00 CET, as there was multiple price error, and some trades were not executed at correct prices.

That means, every user will have same balances as he/she had on 22.1 at 17:00 CET

Pending withdrawals have been cancelled and you may request withdrawal again.

Deposits made after 21.1, 17:00 CET are already credited on user´s account.

We will contact those, who received withdrawal between 21.1, 17:00 CET and 22.1, 13:00 CET, to fix withdrawal issue manually.

I'm not sure if this effects me, it might. But this can't be good for business. There will be many upset users.
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:21:50 PM

It's beta version of exchange, every one was warned about possible issues.
So, if you don't want to polish it and help, better don't use it until release.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: