Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

can you please make my withdrawal happen please... 850CRN (ID1900)
ratcatcher

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:55:51 PM

I'm trying to set up a sell order for COXE but each time I try to put it through I get a message saying "No founds to sell".

What does that mean?

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
backtrackit

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:59:48 PM

I'm trying to set up a sell order for COXE but each time I try to put it through I get a message saying "No founds to sell".

What does that mean?

You need to account for fees

ratcatcher

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:09:24 PM

What does that mean?

Ah, so it should be FUNDS, rather than "founds".  That makes a bit more sense.

This is all a bit hit-and-miss.  I would have expected that the selling fees would have been included in the calculations in the box and simply deducted from the proceeds.  In other words I'd expect to be able to sell my entire holding of COXE and receive the proceeds in BTC nett of the fees.

But I found out by experimentation that actually I need to reserve some of the COXE for the fees.  Furthermore there's no indication of what those fees are so you either need to experiment with various amounts until you find what covers the fees but sells most of your holding, or you have to resort to a calculator.

Seems a very odd way to do it.

crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:17:44 PM

What does that mean?

This is all a bit hit-and-miss.  I would have expected that the selling fees would have been included in the calculations in the box and simply deducted from the proceeds.  In other words I'd expect to be able to sell my entire holding of COXE and receive the proceeds in BTC nett of the fees.

But I found out by experimentation that actually I need to reserve some of the COXE for the fees.  Furthermore there's no indication of what those fees are so you either need to experiment with various amounts until you find what covers the fees but sells most of your holding, or you have to resort to a calculator.

no no no I will clarify and change error code .....

its because you are selling all you want .. you cant because there is fee .. sell max 99.8 % of your balance ...

done

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
mr7950

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:26:49 PM

What does that mean?

The fee is 0.19% it says under total btc price. I do agree it would be better to just be able to just sell your whole amount of a coin without having to calculate the fee yourself. Maybe this is something that can be changed easily?

Also I just received my 1st withdrawal from site.  Smiley

httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:31:19 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 03:49:33 PM by httpb

I decided to test Crycurex by depositing small amount of CRN. I managed to make a trade and now I'm stuck at withdrawal with Status:waiting.

Are withdrawals still manual and if so, when can we expect for them to be semi or fully automatic so they can be processed faster?

Will be processed in 15 minutes, as we are still in beta, some features may take longer then ussuall ... dont worry everything is fine, without problems, we rather be little bit slower with 1 or more deposit/widthrawal, than beeing hacked Wink

I know crycurex is not best or 100 % working or 100 % smooth, but we are aproaching Mount Everest every day, we are closer and its because of you -clients, I aperchiate your deposits, your trades, your withdrawals, they help me test every feature on my website to became security stronghold and number one Wink

I just received my tiny withdrawal but instead of getting 0.00199121BTC I received 0.00099121BTC, so its missing 0.001BTC. Is the missing part some fee for withdrawal, is it a fee of BTC transaction or do I have some sort of trojan on my computer that stole it? I remembered the same thing happened when I used 0daycoins but that time it was LTC withdrawal and again it was 0.001LTC that got lost.

EDIT:

I know my amounts are tiny compared to others here, I'm not complaining that I lost this tiny amount, I'm just trying to undestand if this is a normal behavior in BTC/LTC or Exchange transactions or should I start to worry about my computer being infected.
ratcatcher

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

its because you are selling all you want .. you cant because there is fee .. sell max 99.8 % of your balance

Would it not be better to allow someone to sell 100% of their balance, show the fee in the box and then deduct it from the proceeds?

nj_m715

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:36:50 PM

i highly suggest everybody not to put any money in this for the moment

Why you suggest ?

everything works fine except coxe deposits ... they are pending

Everything is not fine.
I have trying to contact you by email, pm and irc. I am waiting for deposit # 1626. if deposits are on hold for coxe, please return the transfer. the address is in my account.
please return the coye from the trade that you reversed. my first deposit was 400k coye, now I have 275k and negative .035 btc. where did the coye go? where did the btc go? Why am I short both coins?
There are several people in irc with the same problem.
Thank you
bsmack

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:58:07 PM

PLEASE PROCESS WITHDRAWAL ID#1885 TY IN ADVANCE
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:39:35 PM

Thank you for processing my past withdrawal but new withdrawals end up with just a blank page after pressing "make withdrawal" button.

And as people have mentioned, deposit wallets still are not available.

Thanks for your hard work!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mr7950

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

I decided to test Crycurex by depositing small amount of CRN. I managed to make a trade and now I'm stuck at withdrawal with Status:waiting.

Are withdrawals still manual and if so, when can we expect for them to be semi or fully automatic so they can be processed faster?

Will be processed in 15 minutes, as we are still in beta, some features may take longer then ussuall ... dont worry everything is fine, without problems, we rather be little bit slower with 1 or more deposit/widthrawal, than beeing hacked Wink

I know crycurex is not best or 100 % working or 100 % smooth, but we are aproaching Mount Everest every day, we are closer and its because of you -clients, I aperchiate your deposits, your trades, your withdrawals, they help me test every feature on my website to became security stronghold and number one Wink

I just received my tiny withdrawal but instead of getting 0.00199121BTC I received 0.00099121BTC, so its missing 0.001BTC. Is the missing part some fee for withdrawal, is it a fee of BTC transaction or do I have some sort of trojan on my computer that stole it? I remembered the same thing happened when I used 0daycoins but that time it was LTC withdrawal and again it was 0.001LTC that got lost.

EDIT:

I know my amounts are tiny compared to others here, I'm not complaining that I lost this tiny amount, I'm just trying to undestand if this is a normal behavior in BTC/LTC or Exchange transactions or should I start to worry about my computer being infected.

I'd say the 0.001 btc is withdrawal fee since the same amount was deducted from my withdrawal. This does seem a bit high considering Cryptsy's fee is only 0.0005  Undecided
I don't think you need to worry about your pc being infected.      

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:11:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417981.msg4537371#msg4537371

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
backtrackit

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:21:37 PM

So where is my coxe? says on OP max 1-2hrs for withdraw and deposits but I been waiting over 2 days and yet you keep on ignoring me or when I get a reply it's just soon or pending

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:30:10 PM

So where is my coxe? says on OP max 1-2hrs for withdraw and deposits but I been waiting over 2 days and yet you keep on ignoring me or when I get a reply it's just soon or pending

do not use forum for inquires

coxe deposits are stopped for now .. all other deposits/withdrawals are processing

backtrackit

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

coxe deposits are stopped for now .. all other deposits/withdrawals are processing

I want them back, the only reason your telling me to not use forum is to make it easier for you to just ignore me and I'm not having it!

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

What is the easiest way to reach you for queries? There are folks in the IRC support channel who have issues too.

And are withdrawals stopped too? It returns a blank page.

Thanks

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

I want them back, the only reason your telling me to not use forum is to make it easier for you to just ignore me and I'm not having it!

I do not ignore you ... just wait it will be processed soon, sorry for delay

backtrackit

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:51:08 PM

I do not ignore you ... just wait it will be processed soon, sorry for delay

Well I still not had an explanation to why it's been stopped nor why you can't just refund me...just fobbed off every time with some lame excuse

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=your_nickname#crycurexsupport

there are 3-5 support members

thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: