Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:27:28 AM

Here is my experience, so others know what happens with Crycurex:

Initially, all went well. Got a deposit wallet, traded some COYE, then withdrew BTC. However, the BTC withdrawals took almost an entire day (one longer) and when all was said an done, I somehow had a negative 0.0003 BTC balance. I still had almost 1mil COYE, and I couldn't trade it for BTC to take care of negative balance. I was locked up, and only thing I was able to do was withdraw my COYE. It took 2 days, but finally got them.

So, this exchange somehow lets balances go negative, does not list fees for all withdrawals / trades openly, and then has terrible customer service. I was trying to get assistance with this, and after a long period of no responses, would just get short, rude remarks about "deposit the negative balance to trade".
At one point, the Dev told me via skype:
[1/23/2014 12:47:50 PM] crycurex.com: ok
[1/23/2014 12:47:56 PM] crycurex.com: you dont need to depoist
[1/23/2014 12:48:02 PM] crycurex.com: but you are not able to trade

How professional is that? Saying fine, you don't have to, but you won't be able to do shit then. Learn some customer support and take care of your customers, thats where you profit. Unless you scam.

I was not going to put any more BTC into this exchange with all these issues. I said, let me trade my COYE for BTC, ill take care of the balance. Nope, just said deposit.

Now, with Cryptorush coming in, and Vox (i think) around the corner, this exchange is going to be terrible.

With the competition of the new exchanges, and the lackluster performance and support, etc, I feel Crycurex is not long for this world.

My personal opinion: Get all your funds out of there ASAP, stop depositing. I feel this exchange will disappear with coins when the Dev realizes he can't produce a decent exchange and

compete. Just my opinion though.

FIrst of all Id like to inform you that GiantSlug is part of competitors exchange ....so keep in mind that.

Secondly what "negative balance means"

Short explanation: thre was some bug, due witch we had to reverse lot of trades. Negative balance means that ... trader x had to have profit of 1 btc for example, he booked this profit (1btc) and make a withdrawal of 1btc, but we noticed there was price error and real price was lower ... therefore he had to earn 0.5 btc instead of 1btc ... so we make a withdrawal of 1btc instead of 0.5 btc ... and his account is in negative balance now ...

those "negative accounts" are few ... 5 or 10 ...

On other hand, yes we dont have automatic deposits and withdrawals yet, this id due security reasons, as there should be lot of hidden bugs in our site, same as at any other sites. So it depends of each client if he wants to risk with brand new exchange who has automated payouts.

As I dont want to risk even penny of clients account, i wont switch to full-auto until I am 100 % sure my site is completely secured.

TO his personal opition: : D : D yes because he wants as much as possible clients for his exchange.

Right now traffic on crycurex is beeing handled much better then 20, 40 hours ago ... i welcome every potential customer.

Hey admin, when I try to confirm a withdrawal wallet, I get a confirmation link to some site fxcopy.sk which does not exist or load. I can't confirm a wallet to withdraw my funds, can you let me know why this would happen?
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:28:37 AM

Right now traffic on crycurex is beeing handled much better then 20, 40 hours ago ... i welcome every potential customer.

Any chance you could improve my customer experience by hurrying through withdrawal ID 2454?

TIA

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:38:13 AM

New name voor COYE! : New Name: KOI

This is a recent screencopy. 23:10 CET (Central European Time).

If you like this information: Donations appreciated.

Terms and Conditions of use..seriously..? quite a joke..
5.Any lawsuit against Crypto Rush including http://cryptorush.in, or its subsidaries, or owners of the company must take place in Tokyo Japan, all expenses must be paid for by the party issuing the lawsuit. The defendants must be put in at least a 4 star hotel, be given funds to survive to the defandents while the lawsuit is on going. A lawyer with a max fee cap of One Hundred Thousand Dollars USD($100,000 USD) will be chosen by defendants and paid for buy claimant along with the other specified arrangements aforementioned. If these conditions are not met the lawsuit is null and void.

anyway back to crycurex.

Out of curiousity I gotta ask why the site says Burza now on up tab and below the logo?

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
backtrackit

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

wtf is this some joke my deposit now says finished but only 1 coye and I deposited 130k

crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:58:34 AM

wtf is this some joke my deposit now says finished but only 1 coye and I deposited 130k

catch me on skype or irc .. im online now

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
nj_m715

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:59:07 AM

The deposit I initiated 2 days ago before you shut down arrived. Thank you.  However I still can not trade. I have plenty of coins in the account. I tried email, irc and pm. I have not been able to reach anyone so I posted here.
backtrackit

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:03:18 AM

catch me on skype or irc .. im online now

I'm on irc but don't see you

GiantSlug

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:06:18 AM

FIrst of all Id like to inform you that GiantSlug is part of competitors exchange ....so keep in mind that.

Secondly what "negative balance means"

Short explanation: thre was some bug, due witch we had to reverse lot of trades. Negative balance means that ... trader x had to have profit of 1 btc for example, he booked this profit (1btc) and make a withdrawal of 1btc, but we noticed there was price error and real price was lower ... therefore he had to earn 0.5 btc instead of 1btc ... so we make a withdrawal of 1btc instead of 0.5 btc ... and his account is in negative balance now ...

those "negative accounts" are few ... 5 or 10 ...

On other hand, yes we dont have automatic deposits and withdrawals yet, this id due security reasons, as there should be lot of hidden bugs in our site, same as at any other sites. So it depends of each client if he wants to risk with brand new exchange who has automated payouts.

As I dont want to risk even penny of clients account, i wont switch to full-auto until I am 100 % sure my site is completely secured.

TO his personal opition: : D : D yes because he wants as much as possible clients for his exchange.

Excuse me? I have no affiliation with any exchange, other than as a trader. Way to straight out lie without having any knowledge of who I am. Why would I have even deposited funds and traded on Crycurex if I had my own exchange?

Simply trying to cover up the truth with lies about me. You are unprofessional and this exchange is a joke. Glad I got my funds out.

My experience with Crycurex.com as terrible and I URGE people to reconsider before using this exchange and this joke of a Dev and support team. Again, my personal opinion as a trader, and I do not work with or for any other exchange.
backtrackit

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:31:07 AM

Finally resolved guess he's a good guy after all Smiley

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:04:45 AM

Finally resolved guess he's a good guy after all Smiley

Thank you ... all coins and all withdrawal/deposit .. .which had back-log have been resolved and everything is very smooth and fast now

thank you all for your support

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:06:08 AM

Please add fedoracoin
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:18:12 AM

not to be rude but my crn deposit hasn't showed up after 5 hours so not all of the deposits are solved yet..
But you're getting there step by step  Grin

and you still didn't answer the question why there was a moment that tab + name under got switched into Burza and back

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:18:32 AM

Please add fedoracoin

you can vote for it

http://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

it has 37 votes already

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:19:42 AM

not to be rude but my crn deposit hasn't showed up after 5 hours so not all of the deposits are solved yet..
But you're getting there step by step  Grin

and you still didn't answer the question why there was a moment that tab + name under got switched into Burza and back

sorry for lagging deposit ... i hope it will be processed soon

burza ... sorry it was my mistake, i accidentaly changed some settings ... :/ .. .I am also human only doing mistakes sometimes Tongue

yes but its "only" 5 hours ... Tongue we are getting there step by step ... thanks to support of our clients, i hope it will be 1 minute soon Tongue

btw we have overe 2000 registered users already ... !!!! thank you all for your support

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:23:27 AM

But once again for all of you

Please if you have some pending deposits, withdrawal, do not post inquiry 15 minutes after you made dep/withdrawal ... we are working on it dont worry, but sometimes there should be some lag ...

And do not post your inquires here .. use irc

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=yournickname|?#crycurexsupport

!!! We still need more support staff, if you would like to help us please contact me !!! thank you

Lombaqe

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:28:26 AM

I've gotten all the previous deposits so far and I know it'll come eventually, nothing to worry about, just thought I mention  Grin
but site is nicely going in right direction and it will get there sooner or later. Keep up the good work  Smiley

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:32:26 AM

I've gotten all the previous deposits so far and I know it'll come eventually, nothing to worry about, just thought I mention  Grin
but site is nicely going in right direction and it will get there sooner or later. Keep up the good work  Smiley

thanks ... Wink

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:48:08 AM

Please if you have some pending deposits, withdrawal, do not post inquiry 15 minutes after you made dep/withdrawal ... we are working on it dont worry, but sometimes there should be some lag ...

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=yournickname|?#crycurexsupport

!!! We still need more support staff, if you would like to help us please contact me !!! thank you

How do I get help in the IRC if every time I go to the IRC there is no admin to help me? I still need an answer to my question, what is fxcopy.sk and why can I not get my wallet confirmed? I can't even initiate a withdrawal cause my wallet confirmation link goes to fxcopy.sk which doesn't load at all. Please answer the question and stop directing me to IRC if there is nobody there to help me.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:49:59 AM

How do I get help in the IRC if every time I go to the IRC there is no admin to help me? I still need an answer to my question, what is fxcopy.sk and why can I not get my wallet confirmed? I can't even initiate a withdrawal cause my wallet confirmation link goes to fxcopy.sk which doesn't load at all. Please answer the question and stop directing me to IRC if there is nobody there to help me.

you need to confirm your wallet using link you received in your email ...

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:57:08 AM

you need to confirm your wallet using link you received in your email ...

Someone in IRC was able to finally help me. Your links do not go to a page in crycurex.com. The confirmation links go to a fxcopy.sk website, which does not exist. I was finally told to replace the fxcopy.sk part with crycurex.com and it worked for me. Please fix your code so it doesn't send out links to a site that doesn't exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: