Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24608 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins. But in my mind Litecoin is nevertheless more preferable. I just like it more because Ripple is more like technology not like as market asset. It is better to invest in Litecoin.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reptylia

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
the prospects of Ripple's crypto currency are in partnership with banks; The more banks start working with Ripple, the higher will be its rate.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Hello everyone.
Those two coins are really important and perspective so if I would buy them right now most likely I will divide my investings in some kind of 50% / 50% really knowing the history and specifics of those two I cannot say immediately which is better.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Hello everyone.

maybe with litecoin you will receive profit, but not necessarily if you invest in ripple will get a profit. even though litecoin is a low-priced coin at least litecoin has the opportunity to grow.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:46:18 AM
Merited by taeewo (1)

Choose ripple because it's centralized crypto currency and remain the only trusted one unlike litecoin which is just a clone to btc with no use case of what so ever.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

Hello everyone.

Both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins. But in my mind Litecoin is nevertheless more preferable. I just like it more because Ripple is more like technology not like as market asset. It is better to invest in Litecoin.
Still depend from how investors understand the project, both project can be an sleeping bomb which both waiting for it's right time to explode, maybe it's better to have both and keep it inside your wallet, so when it's time to rise high you will be able to grab good gains coming from this two project.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Both of these coins are very good. but for investment I would choose litecoine (he likes me more), in my opinion he can give a bigger profit..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Actually more Ripple than Litecoin, definitely, but Stellar is yet better than Ripple, and there are many interesting Stellar-based tokens too! I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I think both are good options for investment. Based on your strategy, you can take the favorable decision. But before making an investment, you should check the current market condition.

I agree! ripple and litecoin are two of the potential e-currencies that can be profitable for investors. But it is necessary to analyze the market in detail in order to make a decision on the amount of capital invested.

once01

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

if I really want to invest long, I suggest choosing ripple, because the ripple currently has a low price due to the decline of the BTC, and the ripple has also been very strong at the price of $ 4
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Ripple will bring you less amount of money and Ltc here has much more oppotunities to be in the top of ptomising aalternative cryptocurrencies list.
Arnhomo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

litecoin has a decent track in every year. put resources into litecoin does not constitute a disservice palagi if over the long haul. to swell each time dependably have astonished by cooperating with numerous expansive organizations. so on the off chance that you have a possibly a significant swell for speculation. better where it probably won't make any difference on the grounds that both likewise draw in significantly more altcoin for speculation is additionally something to be thankful for.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Hello everyone.
I think you can invest 60% in XPR and 40% or less in LTC. Both are good altcoins, I like Ripple better, personally, but I hold both.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

Hello everyone.
I know most of the people would be saying Ripple just because it is at the number three on the list of coinmarketcap while Litecoin is at number seven, but weren’t you there to see what happened last year and how the price of Litecoinrose quickly and it became the main choice for so many crypto investors. So I’m suggesting that you divide your money and go for the both altcoins.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Ripple and Litecoin are very different. I got some Ripple before the last bull season. It was very tiring to wait. At that time, many altcoins had risen but Ripple did not. Then I was about to cut the full hopes, and then the rising began.
Tiger750

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Ripple in my view is one of the safest investments at present
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

if I would definitely advise you to invest in Litecoin, because in my opinion Litecoin has a very good future to be used as an investment compared to ripple.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

I am for Ltc here, Ripple is not surviving and competetive coin to the Ltc so Ltc is more profitable alt coin here. I think that its value will rais in future too.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

the two are suitable altcoin exact to hold for long term, but if I choose one maybe I should select ripple because my feeling of ripple will pump up and you could earn x3 or x5 this year.
quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

The two are good altcoins to keep long, but if I choose a maybe I should choose ripple because my sense of ripple will pump up and you can earn x3 or x5 this year but this is just opinion Of me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: