Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254570 times)
eternalenvoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:21 PM

No any official announcement?

Undecided
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

so whats now? yesterday i dont have just xvgs, now i dont have all coins... thats cool solution
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

so whats now? yesterday i dont have just xvgs, now i dont have all coins... thats cool solution

Join the group and let's fight together against C-CEX to get our money back, collectively: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj
Kriemcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

C-CEX has been online by the way:

Last Active: Today at 12:31:41 PM

They just choose to not answer us. At all.
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

C-CEX has been online by the way:

Last Active: Today at 12:31:41 PM

They just choose to not answer us. At all.

they are playing with their exchange OFFLINE.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

For everyone who is also angry: Join the group and let's fight together against C-CEX to get our money back, collectively: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj

(Yes C-CES, if you're evesdropping, we are mobilizing people and handing out pitchforks)
xmanzero

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

Website has maintained for 13hours. Don't have any official announcement!  Huh
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

Can you guys stop spamming about this xvg and be pro about it.
50% of profits to buy back set your sell high
Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Do you want everyone to lose everything?
Are you working for other exchange?
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?
How much crack you smoke bro srlsy? be pro ffs
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 05:56:20 AM by C-eee

Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?

I did not do anything illegal! I found only the right people who represent the right!
Xvg is a big number! If the number of ticks at the beginning has voted then it is about 1.3 million US dollars!
The Xvgct program stinks! The value is 10-20% of the market value!
All who have money there ... sorry but the dispute is now since January! And we have to represent our rights!
PS: Always stay functional! Or are you only ten years old?
The thing I did in the way was an attempt that might have worked!
Because c-cex is completely silent even though they were online. I think that I am not to blame! I think!
They pack their bags take your money and run away!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

Short Maintenance For The Past 24hrs ,No Update When they will Back Online,
What Is Happening C-cex Support infact I'm Tired Of This Exchange
ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

I did not do anything illegal! I found only the right people who represent the right!
Xvg is a big number! If the number of ticks at the beginning has voted then it is about 1.3 million US dollars!
All who have money there ... sorry but the dispute is now since January! And we have to represent our rights!
Because c-cex is completely silent even though they were online. I think that I am not to blame! I think!
The value is only what people are selling at.
I believe you need some more crack to smoke.
Before you guys started this *traders pushed price up and went to go higher then you come with this. Slap them in the face too.
Verge doesnt have the liquidity for 1.3 million on all exchanges it would dump and miners would continue to dump your math is off.
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Be pro about it? NO WAY!

This refund program with token so called XVGCT thrown in the market is clearly NOT a solution, with people are buying in a very low price, it just won't go up  to have the real value of XVG.

If they made a mistake, why don't they just admit it, be sorry about it, and give a full refund as a responsibility instead of making some scam scheme that will only profiting them more?

Just look what nicehash did to their customers after losing thousands of btc. Why do you think they got their customers back quickly after that?

But this C-Cex dev keeps hiding, refuses/ignores our messages, and is not being transparent at all with what's going on with our XVG, and other coins too.

That's why people got angry. Now where is he?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Kriemcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

Before you guys started this *traders pushed price up and went to go higher then you come with this. Slap them in the face too.
Verge doesnt have the liquidity for 1.3 million on all exchanges it would dump and miners would continue to dump your math is off.

The moment you start talking about smoking crack, you lost your ability to ask people to be 'pro about it'.

It's not about XVG. It's about the complete and utter scam job C-CEX is running, trying to get away with stealing from and gaslighting their users. Acting on that and trying to get justice served, fighting for everyone's money is being 'pro'. Not sitting back and just wait and see. Never. This board is about crypto. If we don't even make a fuss about criminal activities, then what are we doing here anyway?
ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

The moment you start talking about smoking crack, you lost your ability to ask people to be 'pro about it'.

It's not about XVG. It's about the complete and utter scam job C-CEX is running, trying to get away with stealing from and gaslighting their users. Acting on that and trying to get justice served, fighting for everyone's money is being 'pro'. Not sitting back and just wait and see. Never. This board is about crypto. If we don't even make a fuss about criminal activities, then what are we doing here anyway?
Maybe not use exchanges as web wallets get to the true nature of Crypto and actually store your own private keys in your own wallets so you are responsible for them. Trade what you need when you are and keep your important amounts in your own secure location? Pretty sure that's what is being seen here. You have an influx of noobs.
I like to throw insults so yes I will say you are smoking crack because you all are talking like someone with a habit.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Maybe not use exchanges as web wallets get to the true nature of Crypto and actually store your own private keys in your own wallets so you are responsible for them. Trade what you need when you are and keep your important amounts in your own secure location? Pretty sure that's what is being seen here. You have an influx of noobs.
I like to throw insults so yes I will say you are smoking crack because you all are talking like someone with a habit.

As I just posted on the Discord channel:

Blaming people for having been scammed because they have crypto at an exchange is the world upside down. While I agree it's much wiser to have your own (paper) wallets to store your crypto, in the end of the day, it's C-CEX and C-CEX alone who are the big fat gaslighters and scammers. Not us. Also, not everyone is undereducated. I bought XVG from them, sending them directly to my cold storage, but they never transferred. C-CEX never sent those XVG to my wallet. They took my money, but didn't hold up their end of the deal.

How about being compassionate for people who are clearly the victim of criminal activities? Have you considered that?
ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Domain name: c-cex.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ordertld.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ordertld.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-07T01:30:03Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar: CNOBIN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 3254
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@ordertld.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +852.81926949
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Organization: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Street: No.1001 Anling Road
Registrant City: Xiamen
Registrant State/Province: Fujian
Registrant Postal Code: 361008
Registrant Country: cn
Registrant Phone: +86.5922577888
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.5922179606
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: whoisprivacyprotect@whoisservices.cn

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
I've waited long enough!
I no longer see how we are all cheated! Finished!

ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

I've waited long enough!
I'm not sure you posting random whois domain registration means anything,
It is private registered so it spits out random information.
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:20:38 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:00:06 PM by C-eee

I've waited long enough!
I'm not sure you posting random whois domain registration means anything,
It is private registered so it spits out random information.
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
So. Heist 1.300000 US dollars!
At the beginning there were about 21.700.000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
At a price at the time of 0.06 us ct. That's about 1300000 US dollars.
If you then suspect that not all would sell the same, the sum is much higher!
But since I suspect that the c-cex control the price itself. Is that all xvgct thing for the ton!
So Schnucki, just read 10 pages before and you get what it's all about!

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: