Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272208 times)
binh.cao

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

I'm also having a deposit issue that is not added to my balance.
Submitted a ticket last Monday, and nothing.

Tried following up, but no resolution.
Would really like to use those funds for trades right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

After 3 months of waiting, a miracle happened! Finally, they decided my question and the money became available to the conclusion!

Good to see you finally got your money. I personally know people who also waited months to get there coins out of Poloniex, never, ever, deal with them again.

If anyone want's to get there coins out of Poloniex make sure you do it in a few transactions, at least you have some chance of getting some of your coins out in a normal amount of time.
AliBG

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Hey guys. Any chance you will credit MoneroV in the future?
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

I'm also having a deposit issue that is not added to my balance.
Submitted a ticket last Monday, and nothing.

Tried following up, but no resolution.
Would really like to use those funds for trades right now
you can wait a very long time for the balance to be pended until the transaction is credited. I usually wait a few days. but I feel easier when I bring all my coins into the FinTab app. It looks like a folio box, only works much better and the interface is more convenient.
onionpealer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Some interesting news from Circle (the new owners of Poloniex), even if Poloniex is going down the pan Circle may be a good investment.

Boston-based Circle Internet Financial Ltd., a digital currency products developer, has closed a $110 mln fundraising round led by mining hardware manufacturer Bitmain, Bloomberg reports May 15. The two companies are now partners in a project to create a token which is backed by US dollars.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/circle-raises-110-mln-in-investment-round-plans-to-release-fiat-based-stable-coin
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Merited by cesmak (1)

Never had a problem with Poloniex in over 4 years now.Not once have I had an issue apart from it being slower to respond to support tickets after its userbase grew by multiples which should be expected when any exchange is overwhelmed by thousands of new users.In the end any outstanding issue has always been resolved by them.I imagine they still have a huge backlog of support tickets from inexperienced traders/users there many of which would lodge complaints over trivial matters clogging up an already heavily backed up system.

Poloniex also never tried any underhanded sneaky tactics to railroad users into compliance with any new rules and treated every user fairly never freezing their deposits like other exchanges which amounted to basically exthortion.In fact Poloniex are probably the strongest backed of all exchanges right now and safest place to trade without fear of losing your funds.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Watching the value go down of my coins that were shown as withdrawn and removed from my account 24 days ago, complete with a TXID.
Only issue, is the TXID doesn't exist on the blockchain and the coins were never sent.
Support ticket had a "we are looking into this" reply shortly after I submitted it, but no response since.
This is for both LTC and BTC transactions.
Member with them for years and never had an issue like this.

https://blog.circle.com/2016/12/06/spark-new-markets-app-messaging-and-bitcoin-changes/ Circle has had an on/off relationship with Bitcoin in the past, will be interesting to see how they progress with Poloniex.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Any news about listing MoneroV guys?
It seems that only this exchange that supports MoneroV and you need to search and see the news directly on the site.
And stop to ask that on every thread exchange because it could be marked as spam.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:22 AM

Never had a problem with Poloniex in over 4 years now.Not once have I had an issue apart from it being slower to respond to support tickets after its userbase grew by multiples which should be expected when any exchange is overwhelmed by thousands of new users.In the end any outstanding issue has always been resolved by them.I imagine they still have a huge backlog of support tickets from inexperienced traders/users there many of which would lodge complaints over trivial matters clogging up an already heavily backed up system.

Poloniex also never tried any underhanded sneaky tactics to railroad users into compliance with any new rules and treated every user fairly never freezing their deposits like other exchanges which amounted to basically exthortion.In fact Poloniex are probably the strongest backed of all exchanges right now and safest place to trade without fear of losing your funds.

you are an insider that's why!!  Cheesy Grin Wink  lel #polo is a good player in the game

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
onionpealer

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

You may have had an exemplary experience with Poloniex, and many do, but there is an inordinate proportion of people who do have problems and the worst of it is when they do have a problem Poloniex are unresponsive and glacially slow to resolve the issue, not what you want from a company holding large sums of you hard earned cash.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

You may have had an exemplary experience with Poloniex, and many do, but there is an inordinate proportion of people who do have problems and the worst of it is when they do have a problem Poloniex are unresponsive and glacially slow to resolve the issue, not what you want from a company holding large sums of you hard earned cash.
Yes I am also very fluent with poloniex and there is no problem so far but since Poloniex deleted their trollbox and the problem came I have moved back to Bittrex.
For those who have problems and are still not resolved, sorry you may not be lucky and try to be patient and after you solve your problem run from this exchange and go to Binance or Bittrex.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

I just received an email today stating that since I am a legacy account holder, I have 7 days to get verified before my account gets locked.  I then sent some coins and they arrived.  I then traded the coins for BTC and now that I am trying to withdraw, it won't let me.  It says I have to get verified.  What kind of dubious trick is this from Poloniex?  Why is my account locked now?  OK, I tried to get verified but this is the worst system I have ever tried for verification.  It says the pic is blurry but does not specify which picture since they want front and back of ID/License and face picture with the words POLONIEX written on a paper.  At any rate, it keeps on sending me back to the main page to get verified.  I tried this with all ways I have, to include the pc cam, a digital camera with 14 MPix, a scanner, ect.  I then opened a support ticket Verification #906367 so this is me venting and trying to get answers because we all know that POLONIEX never answers their support tickets.  Can someone suggest anything or point me in the right direction?  Thank you.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

I just received an email today stating that since I am a legacy account holder, I have 7 days to get verified before my account gets locked.  I then sent some coins and they arrived.  I then traded the coins for BTC and now that I am trying to withdraw, it won't let me.  It says I have to get verified.  What kind of dubious trick is this from Poloniex?  Why is my account locked now?  OK, I tried to get verified but this is the worst system I have ever tried for verification.  It says the pic is blurry but does not specify which picture since they want front and back of ID/License and face picture with the words POLONIEX written on a paper.  At any rate, it keeps on sending me back to the main page to get verified.  I tried this with all ways I have, to include the pc cam, a digital camera with 14 MPix, a scanner, ect.  I then opened a support ticket Verification #906367 so this is me venting and trying to get answers because we all know that POLONIEX never answers their support tickets.  Can someone suggest anything or point me in the right direction?  Thank you.

I am pretty much in the same boat.
No reply for almost a month now, so not really hopeful.
Wouldn't be surprised if there is a major "hack" or something soon where Poloniex runs off with various coins from these "legacy" accounts.
Just about every trading site since 2012 has "had" one.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Poloniex holds 100 coins right now and still doesnt give the forked Bitcoin Gold Coin with ridiculous excuses. I read days after the BTG fork that you sold our coins. I was hoping that it was lies but after so many months and no news it is obvious you exploited your customers and stole the airdrop from them. I left your exchange the moment we lost our chance to sell high and never coming back. You don't deserve to run an exchange.
Kraddler

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

I just received an email today stating that since I am a legacy account holder, I have 7 days to get verified before my account gets locked.  I then sent some coins and they arrived.  I then traded the coins for BTC and now that I am trying to withdraw, it won't let me.  It says I have to get verified.  What kind of dubious trick is this from Poloniex?  Why is my account locked now?  OK, I tried to get verified but this is the worst system I have ever tried for verification.  It says the pic is blurry but does not specify which picture since they want front and back of ID/License and face picture with the words POLONIEX written on a paper.  At any rate, it keeps on sending me back to the main page to get verified.  I tried this with all ways I have, to include the pc cam, a digital camera with 14 MPix, a scanner, ect.  I then opened a support ticket Verification #906367 so this is me venting and trying to get answers because we all know that POLONIEX never answers their support tickets.  Can someone suggest anything or point me in the right direction?  Thank you.

Did anybody close his account without verification? Do they send you your coins?

░▒▓█ / /  /x42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
micromegas

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

In my case, I didn't receive any email, but connecting this morning, I got a message explaining that my account was frozen and that I needed to verify.
In the past monthes, I had tried to verify many times with different accounts. It had never worked. With my laptop's webcam the image was considered to blurry, and at this time the webcam was the only option. I bought a new webcam, but the image was mirrored by Poloniex (the image was not mirorred in other softwares)
Finally, I got a button for uploading photos instead. But it failed to upload, and then I didn't get the uploading button. Etc, etc.
But this morning, it worked quickly. The first time, nothing was indicated on my profile. So I dit it again. And now it is indicated as verified, with a limit of USD 25 000
But is it still indicated as frozen and I can do nothing.
Do you think that I just need to wait, or that a bug happened ?
Or the verified status means in fact that is is still pending for verification ?
It would be great if other people that got the frozen account message, and made the verification after that could share their experiences.
WitoldC

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

micromegas I have the same problem (verified today then frozen). I send ticket when something is changed I'll let you know.
micromegas

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

micromegas I have the same problem (verified today then frozen). I send ticket when something is changed I'll let you know.
Thanks very much. I'll also create a ticket in 24 hours if it doesn't change, and of course I'll let you know if anything happen.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:52:43 PM by Zakhal

Micromegas and WitoldC I also have the same issue. I verified today but my account is still frozen. I created a support ticket.

I just lost money in Bitgrail when they closed their witdrawals. I sent money to Poloniex only for short period of time for some bot testing and then this happens. I thought I could trust Poloniex after they were bought by Circle / Goldman Sachs. But it looks like things have not gotten better but worse. Sad

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-26/goldman-backed-circle-buys-digital-exchange-poloniex

"Circle Internet Financial Ltd., a closely held mobile-payments firm backed by Goldman Sachs Group Inc., said it acquired Poloniex Inc., one of the larger digital-token exchanges.  "
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Poloniex is freezing accounts:
https://youtu.be/8JG9-Vrar-E
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: