Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722518 times)
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:09:29 AM

Some FUD agents ratted out to The Armory that it is closed source beta and they stopped accepting Darkcoin.

I think the competition is really heating up for anonymous coins. Lot of Anoncoin agents in the Alt section don't even mention Darkcoin in their statements to folks who are beginning to wonder about truly private coins and also Zerocash is being pushed down peoples throats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kadrek

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:18:26 AM

Dammit, one GPU went SICK. Dropped to I19 and 975 core, will see how that goes... the ones in this rig are XFXs which do not have a stellar rep but were dirt cheap. Other rigs are Sapphires, and Gigabyte Windforce jobbies, which will hopefully take a bit more abuse when I get around to it tomorrow.

You run 270's at I19? My 270x's run best at 13.

Well I am now as I20 killified one of them after 30 minutes. Wink  Fingers crossed.

What clocks are you running? Maybe I should drop the intensity and up the core/mem speeds? I'm new to X11, still experimenting.

1150 core and 1480 mem, get 1.36 Mh/s each @ I-13.

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

I'm noticing my cpu miners are not finding any accepted shares anymore (or very few) and I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust things for minerd that might give me better acceptance rates?  I never see this talked about?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:23:30 AM

Old darkcoin (xcoin) wallet won't sync? Sent my coins from it to new wallet but new wallet has not received them

1.  Make sure/ certain, you have your old wallet.dat file backed up!!!!
2.  close your NEW wallet
3.  Drop your wallet.dat from your old wallet into the new wallet's darkcoin file (in AppData/roaming/darkcoin for windows vista and 7 (and?)
4.  start the wallet application and you should see your money in there unless it somehow got sent, which I don't believe could have happened.

you defend them what does that say about you ? i bet your happy about life making such cash very money much lambo'z !!

why didn't you just post i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny ? is replying about the coins tech specs over your head son ?

Wow, another one for the ignore list.  I've been on a lot of forums, but have ignored one person before I came here.  I think this is the 4th or 5th person I've ignored!

What do you mean?
Don't know what you mean

I consider myself a very tolerant person.  Yet I've had to put so many people on ignore because they're so annoying and stupid, attention seeking FUD spreading waste of space.  If I don't, I'll go down the angry well, and I don't like drowning in that well.  I'd rather drown in the well of love and happiness Cheesy

stupid question but how do I back up the wallet data from the old wallet ?
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

you guys are being delusional cheerleaders and fanboys and trying to reason with any of you in the slightest is pretty much pointless.. your blind period.
and i have the experience from inspecting and watching coin after coin go down here and inspecting miners and coin source long before most of you got here,
kissing coin cloners ass's.. if i was wrong one of YOU would have "put up" putting me in my place but what has happened actually
is 3 of the negative points i made was confirmed by you guys after.. so i have already put up or i should say you guys have for me lol

You are acting like an arrogant, all knowing oracle, master of C++, cryptocurrency etc. trying to explain everyone else - who you deem as inferior, dumb, fan boys etc. - how all the altcoins are clones, scams etc.
If you are as good as you say you are, why not develop something or help others, rather than wasting your and others time on pointless discussion and false accusations?
Evan has done more in several months than you did since joining bitcointalk (and will ever do - my educated guess).

Either be constructive or pack your bags before getting any more annoying than you already are.

This guy is Anonymint v2.0.

"Hey my cryptocurrency which is coming out <insert uncertainty here> will address all these problems by <insert cloudy description here>, to give you a hint. It will also stop GPU mining entirely by <insert other bullshit here that never materializes>. The trick is <some allusion to CPU technology> which will <insert generic hype statement>. As the world's smartest man and <insert ego> I know this is possible. Have you seen how long I've been around? I've been on forums for some other shit and dick measured there for years, doing <insert glass of egojuice here>."

Sadly for Anonymint v2.0, he lacks the grammar and technical knowledge of v1.0 .
Not commenting either way on Anonymint 1.0's own coin, but what he said about DRK was actually pretty insightful.

He basically said that DRK is not going to do much against the TLA's (and he did give specific attack vectors), but for normal users it has practical value since they just want some privacy from other normal users.

OK, so Anonymint 1.0 used harsh words, but it doesnt change the truth of his statements.

James

P.S. This assessment is shared by myself and also by eduffield himself, basically DRK aint perfect, but it is much, much better than BTC as far as anonymity goes

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
kadrek

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:28:16 AM

Old darkcoin (xcoin) wallet won't sync? Sent my coins from it to new wallet but new wallet has not received them

1.  Make sure/ certain, you have your old wallet.dat file backed up!!!!
2.  close your NEW wallet
3.  Drop your wallet.dat from your old wallet into the new wallet's darkcoin file (in AppData/roaming/darkcoin for windows vista and 7 (and?)
4.  start the wallet application and you should see your money in there unless it somehow got sent, which I don't believe could have happened.

you defend them what does that say about you ? i bet your happy about life making such cash very money much lambo'z !!

why didn't you just post i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny ? is replying about the coins tech specs over your head son ?

Wow, another one for the ignore list.  I've been on a lot of forums, but have ignored one person before I came here.  I think this is the 4th or 5th person I've ignored!

What do you mean?
Don't know what you mean

I consider myself a very tolerant person.  Yet I've had to put so many people on ignore because they're so annoying and stupid, attention seeking FUD spreading waste of space.  If I don't, I'll go down the angry well, and I don't like drowning in that well.  I'd rather drown in the well of love and happiness Cheesy

Copy the wallet.dat file from your Darkcoin folder to somewhere safe. Should be in something like C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\darkcoin.

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:34:37 AM

NOT STUPID at all!!!  Very important to know how to back up your wallet, you could lose all your coin if you don't!!!  Two ways.  

1. With your wallet open, go to the menu File => Backup Wallet.  Choose a location to save it and give it a name, I usually use the type of coin "Darkcoin_wallet.dat"

2. With the wallet closed, go to your wallet folder, in Windows, it's in C:/Users/AppData/Roaming/Darkcoin/  Find the wallet.dat file and copy it then save to another location.  In Ubuntu at least, it's in your home file, hidden (so choose show hidden) and is called .darkcoin.

To restore a wallet, you can just load and sync a wallet, then replace the wallet.dat file with the one you saved Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
sippsnapp

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:38:07 AM

http://www.darkcoin.io/

fix your htaccess or whatever is causing the www. not to be valid and not redirected.
Youre indexed with www. in google Wink
https://www.google.com/search?q=darkcoin+whitepaper&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search&channel=fe&client=browser-ubuntu&hl=en

triple dubs works for me  Huh

Guess its my firefox or a plugin.

Firefox 28.0 - kubuntu 12.04 , plugins: disconnect, wappalyzer, flagfox.

Rekonq

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

Dammit, one GPU went SICK. Dropped to I19 and 975 core, will see how that goes... the ones in this rig are XFXs which do not have a stellar rep but were dirt cheap. Other rigs are Sapphires, and Gigabyte Windforce jobbies, which will hopefully take a bit more abuse when I get around to it tomorrow.

You run 270's at I19? My 270x's run best at 13.

Well I am now as I20 killified one of them after 30 minutes. Wink  Fingers crossed.

What clocks are you running? Maybe I should drop the intensity and up the core/mem speeds? I'm new to X11, still experimenting.

These miners run much happier at a low intensity.  Seriously try -I 13 or -I 14, I doubt it'll be happy above -I 14  Even if your hash rate lowers a bit, you'll find the hash rate increase in the pool, because accepted shares will come more often

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
DieCommieScum

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:40:30 AM

fix your htaccess or whatever is causing the www. not to be valid and not redirected.
https://www.google.com/search?q=darkcoin+whitepaper&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search&channel=fe&client=browser-ubuntu&hl=en

snip
Rekonq
snip

Must be the fox.. I'm running Comodo Dragon
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:46:47 AM

Not commenting either way on Anonymint 1.0's own coin, but what he said about DRK was actually pretty insightful.

He basically said that DRK is not going to do much against the TLA's (and he did give specific attack vectors), but for normal users it has practical value since they just want some privacy from other normal users.

OK, so Anonymint 1.0 used harsh words, but it doesnt change the truth of his statements.

James

P.S. This assessment is shared by myself and also by eduffield himself, basically DRK aint perfect, but it is much, much better than BTC as far as anonymity goes

I agree, that's why I commented that he didn't have his technical knowledge, just his raging ego. At least Anonymint offered valid criticism through his technical prowess, the other guy just proclaims he's awesome but does nothing. In order to really justify what he is claiming, he would have to decompile the new beta since it holds the most important aspect of Darkcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sippsnapp

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:47:34 AM

snip
Rekonq
snip

Must be the fox.. I'm running Comodo Dragon

http://browsershots.org/http://www.darkcoin.io/#

Its the fox

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
jinni7241500aa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:48:34 AM

Looks like Nyancoin is going to adopt X11 w/POS.

Yes,
What you say is very likely,
That makes two of us. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eMCxi5oLMPEw778dvh7voARyTR8j9mQpPY
jinni7241500aa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:51:55 AM

Am I too late to start mining Darkcoin?

Of course not
This is the initial stage of it,
The road ahead is still very long,
Hope that you will succeed! Smiley

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eMCxi5oLMPEw778dvh7voARyTR8j9mQpPY
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:09:35 AM

NOT STUPID at all!!!  Very important to know how to back up your wallet, you could lose all your coin if you don't!!!  Two ways.  

1. With your wallet open, go to the menu File => Backup Wallet.  Choose a location to save it and give it a name, I usually use the type of coin "Darkcoin_wallet.dat"

2. With the wallet closed, go to your wallet folder, in Windows, it's in C:/Users/AppData/Roaming/Darkcoin/  Find the wallet.dat file and copy it then save to another location.  In Ubuntu at least, it's in your home file, hidden (so choose show hidden) and is called .darkcoin.

To restore a wallet, you can just load and sync a wallet, then replace the wallet.dat file with the one you saved Smiley

so when I back up the old xcoin wallet  I need to find it in c: the copy it and add it to the new darkcoin wallet folder(anywhere in folder?)
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:21:32 AM

so when I back up the old xcoin wallet  I need to find it in c: the copy it and add it to the new darkcoin wallet folder(anywhere in folder?)
im trying to get 222 coins sent from old wallet new wallet, old wallet wont sync
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:22:33 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:37:31 AM by Kai Proctor

so when I back up the old xcoin wallet  I need to find it in c: the copy it and add it to the new darkcoin wallet folder(anywhere in folder?)

No you must put your "wallet.dat" in ./AppData/Roaming/Darkcoin/

The wallet application takes into account that file only when it is in the above folder.
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:25:57 AM

im trying to get 222 coins sent from old wallett new wallet

So you have two distinct versions of "wallet.dat" ? One with the "old" address and one with the new ? And you have transferred 222 DRK from the old to the new one ?
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

im trying to get 222 coins sent from old wallet new wallet, old wallet wont sync

Just try taking the old wallet.dat file and replacing the wallet.dat in your newest wallet's darkcoin folder.  What operating system are you using?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
megges

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:20:50 AM

congrats on insulting me endlessly because i highlighted how much of the coin is just like others.. aka: a clone.

butthurt much ? Source code don't lie kids trolling or not.. which i am not just stating the obvious and verifiable and ya'll gotta play dumb games about it.

being a cheer leader doesn't mean your better at c++ than me sorry neither does insulting me like a 10 tear old child.
i'm busy eating now but i think i will go grab the source code and compare it to the million code bases i have already.
then i can screenshot the recycled / copied code so you guys can't keep arguing calling me a poo poo face...

blow a coin cloner or your a troll ? lol i already knew that Wink this ain't my first dance lol
Wow you're a strange dude. I remember everyone hating you on the cryptsy troll box when they had one. No one here would have a problem with what you are saying if you could provide the evidence you say you can. The fact that you can't speaks volumes. The whole 'Trust me children I know what I am saying' schtick is tiresome.

maybe drop it and quit egging me on or i will put you in your place.. my track record speaks for it's self i almost always "put up"

you guys are being delusional cheerleaders and fanboys and trying to reason with any of you in the slightest is pretty much pointless.. your blind period.
and i have the experience from inspecting and watching coin after coin go down here and inspecting miners and coin source long before most of you got here,
kissing coin cloners ass's.. if i was wrong one of YOU would have "put up" putting me in my place but what has happened actually
is 3 of the negative points i made was confirmed by you guys after.. so i have already put up or i should say you guys have for me lol

what part of source code don't lie don't you lippy fanboys don't get ?

this must be the first coin that is flooded with noobs kissing ass that never looked at anything other than where is the download link to double click..
it's not like we don't see the exact same routine here on any other coin (no matter how clearly scammy or by whom)
but but but.. this one is different i swaerz !!! honest'z !!111ONE

mmkkk ..whatever kids carry on playing recess is almost over though

get the fuck out of this thread, you are one of the bigges looseres if ever seen in here, "blabla source code doesn't lie" - thats the message you try to tell, even after i pointed a direct link to the sourcecode parts, which are clearly developed by evan.

You just try to ignore the source code - and telling us the source code doesn't lie ... so if the source doesn't lie - it must be you who is lying.

You said it by yourself, the source is never lying !!

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: