Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 [3531] 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:04:31 PM

The light at the end of the tunnel .. Darkcoin Rises

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:19:42 PM

so when can we exspect to see an up to date https://drk.mn/masternodes.html again so we can check upon our MN's ?
and is there another way to check if our hot MN wallet is running correctly ? (I'm using Flare's trustless hosting service)

edit : also 4 links on page 1 are not working anymore for sometime now ... are they getting replaced by working ones ?

◦Masternode Graph: http://drk.poolhash.org/mnode.html
◦Masternode Status 1 : http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html
◦Masternode Status 2 : https://drk.mn/masternodes.htm
◦Difficulty Chart: http://drk.poolhash.org/graph.html

We are working on it, I mean Elbereth for sure, for as much as his free time allows for it.
Indeed he does it for free but we all use his service, lets show some appreciate and donate some coins to kick the service forward and to thank him for all his work guys.
Elbereth`s drk addy: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?Xbon36F261wXDL4p1CEZAX28t8U4ayR9uu.htm
...not much tme after...

For MNs operators, now you have your own monitoring directly to your nodes...

Elbereth you rock men!!!!

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/drk-mn-darkcoin-masternode-ninja-free-masternode-monitoring.2722/page-2#post-29753

lets show him our good will --> Xbon36F261wXDL4p1CEZAX28t8U4ayR9uu

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

Cryptsy joining the party...

Following the last rise the way has been cleared now for take off...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
backdoorboy

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:39:10 PM

loving you guys, yes long live darkcoiners.. ive been in and out since the beginning, mostly in again, at the lovely bottom.
great dedication from the dev team and commitment from you folks on this forum.. true crypto.. can only get better at this rate of progress
i only trade, no knowledge or patience for MN.. its been one of the least stressful rides in crypto due to the community and nature / purpose of the coin
 Kiss
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 10:44:48 PM

Cryptsy joining the party...

Following the last rise the way has been cleared now for take off...

All systems go! Blast off in 3...2...1... Ignition!

organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:49:48 PM

Been away for a while. Can anyone tell me if Darksend is easy enough to use, that it can be used by the average moron? How long does denomination take for say 1000 coins? Have the bugs been resolved?

I was in the same boat as you... came back and updated everything and tried it...

First time wasn't really that successful, more than an hour and really nothing happened... then tried it again over a weekend and mixed all my coins in just over an hour (!).

The wallet design is really bad at this point, not very intuitive or explanatory if you don't first read up on things and/or talk to people here!
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:59:13 PM

loving you guys, yes long live darkcoiners.. ive been in and out since the beginning, mostly in again, at the lovely bottom.
great dedication from the dev team and commitment from you folks on this forum.. true crypto.. can only get better at this rate of progress
i only trade, no knowledge or patience for MN.. its been one of the least stressful rides in crypto due to the community and nature / purpose of the coin
 Kiss

Consider using a trust-less Masternode Setup Service, I can recommend Flare (dihydrogenmonoxide) or Ghostplayer, you keep your coins so no risk. They take care of updates etc, I am using Flares service right now just because I am really busy and got tired of updating myself. I still have to start the nodes though because I keep control of my coins but that is really trivial and easy to do.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:01:02 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 11:21:25 PM by TaoOfSaatoshi

"Duffield. Evan Duffield. This is where we make our stand. No lower." #GetIntoTheDark

#GetIntoTheDark
#BuildTheDarkness
#DarkcoinChameleon

Join the Darkcoin Twitter PR Initiative!

Check my sig for details.

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

All my MNs updated to version 12 - looks solid as a rock Smiley
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:14:12 PM

Kiss

Consider using a trust-less Masternode Setup Service, I can recommend Flare (dihydrogenmonoxide) or Ghostplayer, you keep your coins so no risk. They take care of updates etc, I am using Flares service right now just because I am really busy and got tired of updating myself. I still have to start the nodes though because I keep control of my coins but that is really trivial and easy to do.

This may sound like a silly question..but I saw somewhere that even though you give them your private key, this doesn't give them control over your coins.  How does that work?  Don't we send the 1000DRK into a public address, which that private key is the pair for?  What is stopping someone from importing that private key and using the coins?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:16:37 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 05:55:35 AM by dihydrogenmonoxide

Kiss

This may sound like a silly question..but I saw somewhere that even though you give them your private key, this doesn't give them control over your coins.  How does that work?  Don't we send the 1000DRK into a public address, which that private key is the pair for?  What is stopping someone from importing that private key and using the coins?
You don't hand over any privkey - i provide masternodeprivkey and masternodeaddr to you for your local setup. No risk at all.

Holger (aka flare)

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:24:43 PM

Kiss

This may sound like a silly question..but I saw somewhere that even though you give them your private key, this doesn't give them control over your coins.  How does that work?  Don't we send the 1000DRK into a public address, which that private key is the pair for?  What is stopping someone from importing that private key and using the coins?

Masternode's use a key to communicate that may be what you are referring to it always starts with 7 and looks like this: 7rSQpBMsbqE7WDCyCV7Xc287vpdBh3Yao9yUoxcvdtL67bs61wd,  this is completely unrelated to your coin's keys/wallet/passphrase you don't have to give anyone your wallet/privatekeys/passphrase  never ever do that unless you consciously want to send someone your coins.
TheWastedYears

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:27:29 PM

the bull is in the china shop.
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:28:15 PM

Kiss

Masternode's use a key to communicate that may be what you are referring to it always starts with 7 and looks like this: 7rSQpBMsbqE7WDCyCV7Xc287vpdBh3Yao9yUoxcvdtL67bs61wd,  this is completely unrelated to your coin's keys/wallet/passphrase you don't have to give anyone your wallet/privatekeys/passphrase  never ever do that unless you consciously want to send someone your coins.

Thanks, and thanks Flare!  I just realized that the masternodeprivkey <> privatekey of the public address (getaccountaddress 0 ).  Duhhhhh! Makes so much more sense now haha. Love you guys!

edit: So if I wanted to setup a 2nd masternode, would I generate another masternodeprivkey using "masternode genkey" from the same wallet and then use the instructions for start-many (create new vps, etc etc but with new masternodeprivkey?)

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:45:54 PM

Kiss

this ^^^ + https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/rpcdarksend.cpp#L267
So basically it generates completely new dummy address (same way as you can do this by clicking "New Address" on "Receive" tab of your wallet) and uses privatekey for it to sign messages to network

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:58:07 PM

Kiss

This has to be highlighted. 'Masternode genkey' it's not 'dump privkey'

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:58:40 PM

I'm amazed. nuff said.
 Kiss

this ^^^ + https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/rpcdarksend.cpp#L267
So basically it generates completely new dummy address (same way as you can do this by clicking "New Address" on "Receive" tab of your wallet) and uses privatekey for it to sign messages to network

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:59:55 PM

On another node...12hr trend about to break into green.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:02:37 AM

And here it is, part two of my cartoon series:

Made possible with donations from you!

Yes, you!
Back there in the corner... I'm talking to you!

Donations: XtAdMy5nSxArut6rKKLQXxm84rpJNipXib

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:09:17 AM

Awesome dude! Will be all over Twitter in 3...2...1...

Pages: « 1 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 [3531] 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: