Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:35:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
blueforever

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:44:17 PM

Wonder if the Poloniex price will catch up to c-cex now.

everyone's money is stuck on c-cex b/c the confirm emails won't go out. It'll get arb'ed soon.
HammerHedd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

The poloniex manipulation is nuts - they are killing the price and c-cex is staying stable - rising in fact.

Anyone know why polo is so easy to manipulate and c-cex not? It seems like they are taking buy/sells back and forth from one exchange to another and making profit that way.

Just asking - it seems this way and it seems like it could kill confidence.

**** this is just what it looks like to me - I am not an expert - and I have confidence in this coin - it's just annoying to watch.

I can answer this with two quotes:

"Don't Panic" - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"Hold..... Hold....." Mel Gibson, Braveheart

DRK: XepkHLT2MYTXSFDc2muiGeA9eRzG6ytpSy       P2Pool: stratum+tcp://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903
BTC: 1LVE3pFpAhSrHbiK5hAUWDeVrB5UrPXRkJ                    http://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:45:43 PM

okay finally got it to work..   1.3 Mh/s  on R9 270..  is that good?

oh, and whats' the difference between the 4.0.0 version on the darkcoin website and the sph-sgminer version?

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:46:26 PM

Guys I don't know what happened but we're number 1 on MintPal next up: https://www.mintpal.com/voting. (I am sure someone spammed the hell out of that so). Might be related to C-CEX pump as well.

Keep voting!

someone bought our way in actually, 4 BTCs worth. Like I said, someone saw potential to make some cash and is making a major move.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

C-CEX is broken. 2 different e-mails, getting nothing from them.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:52:28 PM

c-cex not working for me...can sign up but then says user unknown. Not getting any recovery e-mail either when requested (and I checked spam)

SAme for me cannot login into c-cex... Login/password incorect. And no mail from the forget password link
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:55:11 PM

Their emails are stuck. There is approx a 2hr delay.
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

Price will go down. The pumper just wanted to buy coins not necessarily pump it.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:01:53 PM

C-CEX is broken. 2 different e-mails, getting nothing from them.

they have problems with email, just wait

badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

okay finally got it to work..   1.3 Mh/s  on R9 270..  is that good?

oh, and whats' the difference between the 4.0.0 version on the darkcoin website and the sph-sgminer version?
sph version 4.1.0 is about 5-10% more hash/s
plus fixed stats
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:05:36 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 07:21:46 PM by declensions

i noticed the temperatures are a lot lower compared to scrypt mining (and also half the wattage), why is that?   What would be the optimal intensity settings for darkcoin mining?

I'm using R9 270 gettin around 1.2 - 1.3 Mh/s  
temp no more than 64c
intensity 18
do i set g = 1 or g = 2 ?
what is look-up gap for?

the weird thing is that my radeon 6950 which gets lower hash when scrypt mining now gets higher hash than my r9 270

also.. drk.coinmine.pl has more than half the network mining power, is that bad?

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
Sigi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:33:52 PM

I've been playing around with the coin again...
I can't help it but I'm being drawn towards darkness, meaning that I want to see the forbidden coin in dark shades - no other color but dark.
New typography was used and clean, non-textured version was made as well. I also added some experimental flyer.

https://i.imgur.com/0esJG8V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pQQ3siS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Dn1Txpq.png

https://i.imgur.com/OeTrVvI.png

https://i.imgur.com/iYW5ta4.jpg
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

That uswest p2pool sucks.

I have the highest hash rates and lowest DOAs and I am watching other addresses predicted payouts grow much faster than me. I have to join the official pool.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:37:39 PM

I've been playing around with the coin again...
I can't help it but I'm being drawn towards darkness, meaning that I want to see the forbidden coin in dark shades - no other color but dark.
New typography was used and clean, non-textured version was made as well. I also added some experimental flyer.

Sigi that is great. I'd love to see the matte one as official logo. The two bars are also better than the downward facing one.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
badman74

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:44:15 PM

i noticed the temperatures are a lot lower compared to scrypt mining (and also half the wattage), why is that?   What would be the optimal intensity settings for darkcoin mining?

I'm using R9 270 gettin around 1.2 - 1.3 Mh/s  
temp no more than 64c
intensity 18
do i set g = 1 or g = 2 ?
what is look-up gap for?

the weird thing is that my radeon 6950 which gets lower hash when scrypt mining now gets higher hash than my r9 270

also.. drk.coinmine.pl has more than half the network mining power, is that bad?
yes in general wattage use is much lower than for scrypt
i get about 2.5 mh/s with my r9 290x, 950kh/s with 6850, and 400kh/s with 7750
can't tell you what lookup gap is actually for but i use 2
also my intensity runs between 16 and 20 depending on the amount of rejects i am getting
if you want to push your cards some more try upping the clock speed some
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:44:39 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:40:25 PM by chaeplin

I have the highest hash rates and lowest DOAs and I am watching other addresses predicted payouts grow much faster than me. I have to join the official pool.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

Code:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "Why does my miner report so many longpoll events when mining on p2pool? - P4Man"
A: "Once every ~10 seconds is normal. That is how often p2pool shares are generated (as opposed to ~10 min for bitcoin blocks) - cabin"
Q: "Do the 'orphan' and 'dead' shares in P2Pool's status display hurt me?"
A: They shouldn't - It's normal for some fraction of everyone's shares to end up orphaned or dead. Because payouts are calculated by counting how many shares you have relative to others, everyone with normal configurations is equally "hurt" by this. However, if you have a large proportion of stales, your payout will be hurt. You can see how well you're doing by looking at P2Pool's "Efficiency" (ex: Efficiency: ~110.6% (40-111%)). If 100% doesn't lie within the confidence interval at the end, something is probably wrong (with 95% confidence).
Q: "What do I do if my efficiency is low?"
A: Make sure the computers you're running P2Pool and the miner on have enough memory and CPU time. If you have a lot of dead shares or the "Local dead on arrival" number is higher than a few percent, that means that something is wrong with your miner. Check to make sure that it is one of the working versions in the Miners section on this page. Lower the intensity or raise the FPS of your miner. If you have a lot of orphan shares, something is wrong with P2Pool's P2P connection. Decrease the load on your internet connection or enable QoS (Quality of Service) on your router.
Q: What is PPLNS?
A: Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares is a payout method that is completely resistant to pool hoppers.
Q: Why am I not getting very many shares?!
A: The P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on other pools. It can take time to get a share. P2Pool displays an estimate of how long you have to wait in the console output.
Q: Why does my miner say it has found a lot of shares but p2pool say I have only found a few?!
A: The real P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on normal pools, but p2pool essentially lies to your miner and tells it to work on relatively easy shares so that it submits shares every few seconds instead of every few hours. P2Pool then ignores any submitted shares that don't match the real share difficulty. By doing this, P2Pool can more accurately report your local hash rate and you can see if you are having problems with too many stale shares quickly
Q: Why am I getting so many rejects?
A: You're using an incompatible miner. See the miners section here, increase your FPS on the miner, decrease the intensity, upgrade your miner, or try a different miner.
Q: What stops the pool operator or the block finder from stealing a block?
A: A block solution is only worth anything because its hash matches Bitcoin's target. Altering anything within the block will change its hash and make it worthless. If you are concerned about the pool operator stealing a block, you should try to inspect the source code of each new version.
Q: Why does it say "Generated?" I want to spend my coins now!
A: P2Pool includes payouts in generation transactions, which must mature (taking 120 blocks or 20 hours) before they can be spent. The reason for this is that a block could be orphaned, which would make its payout invalid and could reverse transactions.
Q: Do I get paid transaction fees?
A: Yes. They are split among P2Pool miners.
Q: What are these payments I'm getting that aren't generated?
A: These are subsidies that people who support the idea of P2Pool send to miners.
Q: Cool Subsidies sound like an awesome idea! How do I send some BTC to these awesome miners?
A: See end of this page.
Q: Do I really need the WHOLE blockchain?
A: Yes. Your node needs to be able to independently make decisions about what transactions to mine.
Q: How do merged mining payments work?
A: Merged mining is handled entirely by namecoind, so you're solo mining and payouts will go into namecoind's wallet.

Xs9QU69v7wjD3ZwLPRs4pG4PYATTtXYH4t 1.90 MH/s    at uswest, 8.67 MH/s   at asia01.

probably you are the one in uswest node, but not it peered p2pool

badman74

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

Code:
Q: "Why does my miner report so many longpoll events when mining on p2pool? - P4Man"
A: "Once every ~10 seconds is normal. That is how often p2pool shares are generated (as opposed to ~10 min for bitcoin blocks) - cabin"
A: They shouldn't - It's normal for some fraction of everyone's shares to end up orphaned or dead. Because payouts are calculated by counting how many shares you have relative to others, everyone with normal configurations is equally "hurt" by this. However, if you have a large proportion of stales, your payout will be hurt. You can see how well you're doing by looking at P2Pool's "Efficiency" (ex: Efficiency: ~110.6% (40-111%)). If 100% doesn't lie within the confidence interval at the end, something is probably wrong (with 95% confidence).
A: Make sure the computers you're running P2Pool and the miner on have enough memory and CPU time. If you have a lot of dead shares or the "Local dead on arrival" number is higher than a few percent, that means that something is wrong with your miner. Check to make sure that it is one of the working versions in the Miners section on this page. Lower the intensity or raise the FPS of your miner. If you have a lot of orphan shares, something is wrong with P2Pool's P2P connection. Decrease the load on your internet connection or enable QoS (Quality of Service) on your router.
A: Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares is a payout method that is completely resistant to pool hoppers.
A: The P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on other pools. It can take time to get a share. P2Pool displays an estimate of how long you have to wait in the console output.
Q: Why does my miner say it has found a lot of shares but p2pool say I have only found a few?!
A: The real P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on normal pools, but p2pool essentially lies to your miner and tells it to work on relatively easy shares so that it submits shares every few seconds instead of every few hours. P2Pool then ignores any submitted shares that don't match the real share difficulty. By doing this, P2Pool can more accurately report your local hash rate and you can see if you are having problems with too many stale shares quickly
A: You're using an incompatible miner. See the miners section here, increase your FPS on the miner, decrease the intensity, upgrade your miner, or try a different miner.
A: A block solution is only worth anything because its hash matches Bitcoin's target. Altering anything within the block will change its hash and make it worthless. If you are concerned about the pool operator stealing a block, you should try to inspect the source code of each new version.
A: P2Pool includes payouts in generation transactions, which must mature (taking 120 blocks or 20 hours) before they can be spent. The reason for this is that a block could be orphaned, which would make its payout invalid and could reverse transactions.
A: These are subsidies that people who support the idea of P2Pool send to miners.
Q: Cool Subsidies sound like an awesome idea! How do I send some BTC to these awesome miners?
A: Yes. Your node needs to be able to independently make decisions about what transactions to mine.
A: Merged mining is handled entirely by namecoind, so you're solo mining and payouts will go into namecoind's wallet.

check http://uswest.mine.nu:8372/static/classic/graphs.html?Day

i have also wondered why it shows

XvRs67Wnw1n1Kwtq4ihhTpv699DdJpxdnt     7.44 MH/s      429.50 KH/s   5.77%   0.47258721 DRK
Xhw8EQDdK4ogGFre677vgh4RYkocLafQPp    3.86 MH/s      87.95 KH/s     2.28%   0.68063584 DRK
Xs9QU69v7wjD3ZwLPRs4pG4PYATTtXYH4t    2.31 MH/s      27.96 KH/s     1.21%   2.03135071 DRK

as best i can tell the miner that is showing 2mh/s has been getting 2 drk per block
while i can understand that my miner hasnt been on there steady for as long i have been payed several times at about .5 per block  for 7mh/s
chaeplin

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:57:31 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 08:08:20 PM by chaeplin

Code:

check http://uswest.mine.nu:8372/static/classic/graphs.html?Day

i have also wondered why it shows

XvRs67Wnw1n1Kwtq4ihhTpv699DdJpxdnt     7.44 MH/s      429.50 KH/s   5.77%   0.47258721 DRK
Xhw8EQDdK4ogGFre677vgh4RYkocLafQPp    3.86 MH/s      87.95 KH/s     2.28%   0.68063584 DRK
Xs9QU69v7wjD3ZwLPRs4pG4PYATTtXYH4t    2.31 MH/s      27.96 KH/s     1.21%   2.03135071 DRK

as best i can tell the miner that is showing 2mh/s has been getting 2 drk per block
while i can understand that my miner hasnt been on there steady for as long i have been payed several times at about .5 per block  for 7mh/s

this p2pool is not stand alone, connected each other.

Predicted payout is same amount.

same address, two node connection.

tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:13:12 PM

Is there a way to show historical stats for any address? As far as I know I had been running for > 1 hr at least and got 0.16 DRK after the payout

Xk7X6AspByKNERndvDbCH4kF7wdE6ZWvSF
chaeplin

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:14:52 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:40:40 PM by chaeplin

Is there a way to show historical stats for any address? As far as I know I had been running for > 1 hr at least and got 0.16 DRK after the payout

Xk7X6AspByKNERndvDbCH4kF7wdE6ZWvSF

check, find your address.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: