Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722540 times)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:26:17 AM

I agree with Bill Hicks, that anyone involved in marketing, should, quite literally kill themselves.

I generally dislike marketing.  I mean, seriously, to the point where I don't tolerate logos in my home.  Sometimes it's even kind of comical; I can't explain to anyone why I replace the logo-buttons on designer jackets, or file them off and buff them smooth.  I don't watch TV because that means being exposed to commercials.  It's enough to just see billboards and crap when I'm driving - that's unavoidable, so I've come to live with it.  But I need to sit down and sort of put my head together right for fifteen minutes or so after a long drive, and it's mainly because of billboards.

I can't really explain that.  It happens on some visceral, very emotional level. 

But when I think about it, the only thing I really have a good reason to hate about marketing, the only thing justified about this whole phobia/quirk/whatever of mine, is because I really, really hate lies.  And much as it's associated in my mind and probably yours, I have to admit that not all marketing is lies.

LOL, funny how we all have our foibles, and I'm hardly exempt  Cheesy

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:27:11 AM

I am having problems to mine this. It works perfectly with the CPU miner, but when I try yo mine with the GPU one, which I downloaded from the official web, it says that it can't find the pool. I use this code:   sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u x -p x

It is written correctly, the same as the CPU miner, so I don't know why it is not working.

error,  like this

Code:
[17:38:18] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[17:38:18] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have
input
[17:38:18] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or
have not set up workers

Use sph-sgminer.
newest builds can be found here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0

That worked, thanks!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:35:53 AM

DRK has two big issues that I see:

(1) Because the power draw is only 60% of scrypt, large GPU farms that mine altcoins and dump them for BTC/fiat have an incentive to target DRK. More profit even at price parity due to lower electricity costs. This will keep market supply high perpetually and hence keep the price low.

(2) The legions of unremarkable clone-coins will implement DarkSend once it's open-sourced. See how zero-talent "devs" are copy-pasting Vertcoin's anti-ASIC adaptive N algorithm.

For both (1) and (2) the solution is greater adoption. In the case of (1) it reduces these quasi-commercial dumpers to a smaller proportion of the market. In the case of (2), it allows DRK to achieve escape velocity and get to a point where a competing clone coin can't catch up due to lacking the network effect.

So I see "marketing" as crucial, even in the short-term. In any case, DarkSend should probably be kept closed-source before hitting at least Bter and BTC38 (not that I'm in any position to advise devs). Call it an extended mandatory beta or something. Tongue

(1) 'Gravity Well' to an extent.

(2) Being first to the market always has an advantage just like bitcoin.  Especially if the DRK dev team is leading the development of P2P Darksend.

Point #1, the one good thing is that the coins get spread around.  This can help the coin gain traction with a larger user base, which is the most important thing.  If only 500 of us have the coin, where are we going to spend it?  This is the one real thing Dogecoin has going for it.

I don't think it's going to be much longer before we're out of this first beta, or a beta that is released as the main wallet, but I know there is more that eduffield wants to do with the coin.  It's getting to be time that we spread the word.  Darksend is working very well, the only kink is it isn't idiot proof to set up (but it's not losing any coin in the setup etc..., just sometimes has hick-ups and the send doesn't go through)  So I suggest we get ready Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:42:11 AM

Hey guys I'm trying to help create a Darkcoin community so we aren't all just stuck in this one little thread Cheesy

Anyway I'm giving away 100 DRK come join me https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/100-drk-giveaway.12/
nice job my man! I'm in. I will release code for a darkcoin donate widget based off of the feathercoin widget based off bitcoin widget. Whew...that's a lot of basing. anyway, once the darkcoin block explorer is up again, I will post it. What are some other features the community can work on to help integrate drk into other facets of digital or non-digital life? We should really be thinking about this as eduff is going to be speaking at the crypto convention in ny in less than a month which will, hopefully, be a boon in terms of awareness. Imagine eduff dropping darksend on those there! I'd hate to be the guy who has to follow him! Anyway, we should start to harness our brain powers on things the community needs and not on the manipulations that are or aren't happening with the price. I like the idea of marketing, but beyond the general like or seed of idea, we have to water that sucker and get some blooms to fasten to root. Maybe we set up a giveaway of 2000 dark to best video made by users pimping drk sent to a facebook page. Or take donations, ala doge, and send it off to a company operating in harsh sketchy conditions, doctors without borders or something. I'm just typing out loud here. I can donate 2-3k drk to something worthwhile. Or maybe take donations to send to dorian nakamoto. Highlight the need to remain anonymous. That's all I got for now. 
p.s.
TanteStefana and I seem to be on the same wavelength as I tried to submit this only to be halted by their post. Traction is happening, let's do this. Eduff has made and is making a great crypto, light years ahead of anything out there. We need to stay vigilant. Get the word out. Make a framework for the community that will come. They will come. And when they do, let's be prepared, solid and ready for action
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:43:38 AM

But having a DarkSend dev team on our side is a great advantage. Another advantage would be if somebody created a some marketplace or provide services for DRK, which would make it backed by some real economy. But maybe some already exist, I do not follow all the news. Also DarkCoin already managed to create some community around it, which many clonecoins struggle with. The larger the community is, higher the chance that the coin will not be lost among its clones.

If DarkSend is out, very soon will also come out some clonecoin with aggressive marketing. Therefore at that time Darkcoin must be widely known among cryptocoin public so we definitely need some marketing.

However at this point all what's DRK standing on is promise of DarkSend. Therefore many speculators are holding or buying. However DarkSend is still in the very early stage of development and there is still a chance that there is some undiscovered fundamental flaw in design that cannot be easily fixed.

You forgot the major point that Darkcoin without Darksend is a Quarkcoin clone without the instamine.  So has a lot going for it as a CPU-minable-friendly coin as well as Darksend.  Yes GPU's are a lot more efficient, but not by as bigger factor as Scrypt is.  Whether this helps attract more low level miners to boost the economy or whether it just helps to attract botnets more to pump-and-dump we can only wait and see.

Actually, with 5 or 6 more algorithms than Quark, it is arguably more resistant to asics.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:45:04 AM

I see where you could say it's similar to Quark . . but I don't see luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd or echo in Quark. Also, a different block reward, difficulty and generation time puts this far enough away from Quark that I'd say it's not a clone.

Exactly, better said than my attempt above, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:49:32 AM

But having a DarkSend dev team on our side is a great advantage. Another advantage would be if somebody created a some marketplace or provide services for DRK, which would make it backed by some real economy. But maybe some already exist, I do not follow all the news. Also DarkCoin already managed to create some community around it, which many clonecoins struggle with. The larger the community is, higher the chance that the coin will not be lost among its clones.

If DarkSend is out, very soon will also come out some clonecoin with aggressive marketing. Therefore at that time Darkcoin must be widely known among cryptocoin public so we definitely need some marketing.

However at this point all what's DRK standing on is promise of DarkSend. Therefore many speculators are holding or buying. However DarkSend is still in the very early stage of development and there is still a chance that there is some undiscovered fundamental flaw in design that cannot be easily fixed.

You forgot the major point that Darkcoin without Darksend is a Quarkcoin clone without the instamine.  So has a lot going for it as a CPU-minable-friendly coin as well as Darksend.  Yes GPU's are a lot more efficient, but not by as bigger factor as Scrypt is.  Whether this helps attract more low level miners to boost the economy or whether it just helps to attract botnets more to pump-and-dump we can only wait and see.

I see where you could say it's similar to Quark . . but I don't see luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd or echo in Quark. Also, a different block reward, difficulty and generation time puts this far enough away from Quark that I'd say it's not a clone.

Yeah, it's not a rip-off, but its multiple hashing functions make it more CPU-friendly just like Quarkcoin.  Whether this boosts more low level miners to help grass roots support.  Or just helps botnets is yet to be seen.

Yeah I'm a little worried about the botnets too. I can't even have the cpu miner file program on my comp w/ AV on it for more than a few seconds before it gets quarantined though so at least there's that. Hopefully it doesn't get botnetted to death though.

At least mining memorycoin you needed AES instructions in the cpu, which not every cpu has.

malwarebytes has found Trojans in my downloads before.  Not in any of the 'official' or community built miners, but I did (blush, confessing a sin) download one for maxcoin, posted by a community member, it had a Trojan in the zlib, if I remember correctly, and I tossed it out, cursed myself for even thinking of trying that coin, and learned my lesson ROFL.

Now you all know, and I'm so ashamed!  rofl

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
aNTi-Vlact

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:52:10 AM

Hey guys I'm trying to help create a Darkcoin community so we aren't all just stuck in this one little thread Cheesy

Anyway I'm giving away 100 DRK come join me https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/100-drk-giveaway.12/
nice job my man! I'm in. I will release code for a darkcoin donate widget based off of the feathercoin widget based off bitcoin widget. Whew...that's a lot of basing. anyway, once the darkcoin block explorer is up again, I will post it. What are some other features the community can work on to help integrate drk into other facets of digital or non-digital life? We should really be thinking about this as eduff is going to be speaking at the crypto convention in ny in less than a month which will, hopefully, be a boon in terms of awareness. Imagine eduff dropping darksend on those there! I'd hate to be the guy who has to follow him! Anyway, we should start to harness our brain powers on things the community needs and not on the manipulations that are or aren't happening with the price. I like the idea of marketing, but beyond the general like or seed of idea, we have to water that sucker and get some blooms to fasten to root. Maybe we set up a giveaway of 2000 dark to best video made by users pimping drk sent to a facebook page. Or take donations, ala doge, and send it off to a company operating in harsh sketchy conditions, doctors without borders or something. I'm just typing out loud here. I can donate 2-3k drk to something worthwhile. Or maybe take donations to send to dorian nakamoto. Highlight the need to remain anonymous. That's all I got for now. 
p.s.
TanteStefana and I seem to be on the same wavelength as I tried to submit this only to be halted by their post. Traction is happening, let's do this. Eduff has made and is making a great crypto, light years ahead of anything out there. We need to stay vigilant. Get the word out. Make a framework for the community that will come. They will come. And when they do, let's be prepared, solid and ready for action

Sigi made this a while back and if I remember correctly our fearless leader liked it. Aside from it being the only video so far (I think). It has my vote.

I've made a short intro video for DarkCoin. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULVDSfeYnvg&feature=youtu.be

DRK - XtBWLQg59NC74oAWf4cA8WNJ7oVHdLenWM
http://qoinpro.com/c8a74da12efdfdcfa9b3b4c19c2e8042
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:56:56 AM

But they were a part of the Schengen area, and I think we need them to stay independent as a financial backbone to the world.  Also, they're smack dab in the center of the European Continent, so I think they can loosely say EU Wink  Certainly for location of the p2pool Cheesy

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
darkproton

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

p.s.

Sigi made this a while back and if I remember correctly our fearless leader liked it. Aside from it being the only video so far (I think). It has my vote.

I've made a short intro video for DarkCoin. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULVDSfeYnvg&feature=youtu.be

Yes! this is awesome! Definitely a keeper!
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:05:01 AM

I thought I already joined Darkcointalk?  Oh well, just registered (again?)  LOL Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

p.s.

I totally agree, I don't have that much dark, but I'll donate the little that I can, a weeks or a little more worth of mining.  Remember, that dark is worth almost a dollar each, so you're talking big bucks there!  If we can get some charities going, that'd be awesome!  I think a lot of people will make things for 500 dark, so making more rewards available would be great!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:13:57 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 06:25:03 AM by camosoul

The 7970 will get ~12% lower hashrate than the 290x(assuming 2.2mhs for the 7970, and 2.5mhs for the 290x), but the 7970 is clearly still a much better deal.

I have a 7970 that I bought with part of a BitCoin that I originally only paid $4 to get. It was a 7970 for approximately $1.92. I mined some LTC with it. I'm mining DRK with it now and only getting 550Kh/s, nowhere near 2.2Mh/s...

My drk-qt client also segfaults now and it won't rebuild... lols... What a mess and I don't have the time to sort it out. I have a wallet.dat with a LOT of DRK in it and no way to access it, lols.

Quote from: make
bash:~/darkcoin-master$ make
cd ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory `~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb'
make[1]: `libleveldb.a' is up to date.
make[1]: `libmemenv.a' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory `~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb'
cd ~/darkcoin-master; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh ~/darkcoin-master/build/build.h
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/rcc -name bitcoin src/qt/bitcoin.qrc -o qrc_bitcoin.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/qrc_bitcoin.o qrc_bitcoin.cpp
g++ -m64 -fstack-protector-all -Wl,-O1 -o darkcoin-qt build/bitcoin.o build/bitcoingui.o build/transactiontablemodel.o build/addresstablemodel.o build/optionsdialog.o build/sendcoinsdialog.o build/coincontroldialog.o build/coincontroltreewidget.o build/addressbookpage.o build/signverifymessagedialog.o build/aboutdialog.o build/editaddressdialog.o build/bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/alert.o build/version.o build/sync.o build/util.o build/hash.o build/netbase.o build/key.o build/script.o build/main.o build/init.o build/net.o build/bloom.o build/checkpoints.o build/addrman.o build/db.o build/walletdb.o build/clientmodel.o build/guiutil.o build/transactionrecord.o build/optionsmodel.o build/monitoreddatamapper.o build/transactiondesc.o build/transactiondescdialog.o build/bitcoinstrings.o build/bitcoinamountfield.o build/wallet.o build/keystore.o build/transactionfilterproxy.o build/transactionview.o build/walletmodel.o build/walletview.o build/walletstack.o build/walletframe.o build/bitcoinrpc.o build/rpcdump.o build/rpcnet.o build/rpcmining.o build/rpcwallet.o build/rpcblockchain.o build/rpcrawtransaction.o build/overviewpage.o build/csvmodelwriter.o build/crypter.o build/sendcoinsentry.o build/qvalidatedlineedit.o build/bitcoinunits.o build/qvaluecombobox.o build/askpassphrasedialog.o build/protocol.o build/notificator.o build/paymentserver.o build/rpcconsole.o build/noui.o build/leveldb.o build/txdb.o build/splashscreen.o build/blake.o build/bmw.o build/groestl.o build/jh.o build/keccak.o build/skein.o build/luffa.o build/cubehash.o build/shavite.o build/echo.o build/simd.o build/qrc_bitcoin.o build/moc_bitcoingui.o build/moc_transactiontablemodel.o build/moc_addresstablemodel.o build/moc_optionsdialog.o build/moc_sendcoinsdialog.o build/moc_coincontroldialog.o build/moc_coincontroltreewidget.o build/moc_addressbookpage.o build/moc_signverifymessagedialog.o build/moc_aboutdialog.o build/moc_editaddressdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/moc_clientmodel.o build/moc_guiutil.o build/moc_optionsmodel.o build/moc_monitoreddatamapper.o build/moc_transactiondesc.o build/moc_transactiondescdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinamountfield.o build/moc_transactionfilterproxy.o build/moc_transactionview.o build/moc_walletmodel.o build/moc_walletview.o build/moc_walletstack.o build/moc_walletframe.o build/moc_overviewpage.o build/moc_csvmodelwriter.o build/moc_sendcoinsentry.o build/moc_qvalidatedlineedit.o build/moc_bitcoinunits.o build/moc_qvaluecombobox.o build/moc_askpassphrasedialog.o build/moc_notificator.o build/moc_paymentserver.o build/moc_rpcconsole.o build/moc_macnotificationhandler.o build/moc_splashscreen.o   -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lminiupnpc ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQt5Widgets -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQt5Network -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [darkcoin-qt] Error 1
bash:~/darkcoin-master$

I don't have time to babysit this thing... WTF is an "ld" or a "-lGL"? What letter is that even? Git? This is from a .zip file, the only thing available...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:55:38 AM

The 7970 will get ~12% lower hashrate than the 290x(assuming 2.2mhs for the 7970, and 2.5mhs for the 290x), but the 7970 is clearly still a much better deal.

I have a 7970 that I bought with part of a BitCoin that I originally only paid $4 to get. It was a 7970 for approximately $1.92. I mined some LTC with it. I'm mining DRK with it now and only getting 550Kh/s, nowhere near 2.2Mh/s...

My drk-qt client also segfaults now and it won't rebuild... lols... What a mess and I don't have the time to sort it out. I have a wallet.dat with a LOT of DRK in it and no way to access it, lols.

cd ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/rcc -name bitcoin src/qt/bitcoin.qrc -o qrc_bitcoin.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/qrc_bitcoin.o qrc_bitcoin.cpp
g++ -m64 -fstack-protector-all -Wl,-O1 -o darkcoin-qt build/bitcoin.o build/bitcoingui.o build/transactiontablemodel.o build/addresstablemodel.o build/optionsdialog.o build/sendcoinsdialog.o build/coincontroldialog.o build/coincontroltreewidget.o build/addressbookpage.o build/signverifymessagedialog.o build/aboutdialog.o build/editaddressdialog.o build/bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/alert.o build/version.o build/sync.o build/util.o build/hash.o build/netbase.o build/key.o build/script.o build/main.o build/init.o build/net.o build/bloom.o build/checkpoints.o build/addrman.o build/db.o build/walletdb.o build/clientmodel.o build/guiutil.o build/transactionrecord.o build/optionsmodel.o build/monitoreddatamapper.o build/transactiondesc.o build/transactiondescdialog.o build/bitcoinstrings.o build/bitcoinamountfield.o build/wallet.o build/keystore.o build/transactionfilterproxy.o build/transactionview.o build/walletmodel.o build/walletview.o build/walletstack.o build/walletframe.o build/bitcoinrpc.o build/rpcdump.o build/rpcnet.o build/rpcmining.o build/rpcwallet.o build/rpcblockchain.o build/rpcrawtransaction.o build/overviewpage.o build/csvmodelwriter.o build/crypter.o build/sendcoinsentry.o build/qvalidatedlineedit.o build/bitcoinunits.o build/qvaluecombobox.o build/askpassphrasedialog.o build/protocol.o build/notificator.o build/paymentserver.o build/rpcconsole.o build/noui.o build/leveldb.o build/txdb.o build/splashscreen.o build/blake.o build/bmw.o build/groestl.o build/jh.o build/keccak.o build/skein.o build/luffa.o build/cubehash.o build/shavite.o build/echo.o build/simd.o build/qrc_bitcoin.o build/moc_bitcoingui.o build/moc_transactiontablemodel.o build/moc_addresstablemodel.o build/moc_optionsdialog.o build/moc_sendcoinsdialog.o build/moc_coincontroldialog.o build/moc_coincontroltreewidget.o build/moc_addressbookpage.o build/moc_signverifymessagedialog.o build/moc_aboutdialog.o build/moc_editaddressdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/moc_clientmodel.o build/moc_guiutil.o build/moc_optionsmodel.o build/moc_monitoreddatamapper.o build/moc_transactiondesc.o build/moc_transactiondescdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinamountfield.o build/moc_transactionfilterproxy.o build/moc_transactionview.o build/moc_walletmodel.o build/moc_walletview.o build/moc_walletstack.o build/moc_walletframe.o build/moc_overviewpage.o build/moc_csvmodelwriter.o build/moc_sendcoinsentry.o build/moc_qvalidatedlineedit.o build/moc_bitcoinunits.o build/moc_qvaluecombobox.o build/moc_askpassphrasedialog.o build/moc_notificator.o build/moc_paymentserver.o build/moc_rpcconsole.o build/moc_macnotificationhandler.o build/moc_splashscreen.o   -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lminiupnpc ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a ~/darkcoin-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQt5Widgets -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQt5Network -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL

I don't have time to babysit this thing... WTF is an "ld" or a "-lGL"? What letter is that even? Git? This is from a .zip file, the only thing available...

git clone https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin.git
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:56:58 AM

Done, same fail.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
badman74

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:59:52 AM

i believe it has to be
git clone git://github.com/evan82/darkcoin.git
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:03:28 AM

... stuff ...

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1480282

Code:
bash:/usr/lib$ ls libGL* -lah
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 19 Mar  7 00:41 libGL.so -> /usr/lib/libGL.so.1

There is no libGL.so.1, link is broke because it points to nonexistent library. That's why cannot find -lGL

Why did it go away? How do I get it back? So freakin' annoying...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:03:38 AM

Hey, that's a great initiative, I've made a reddit post about it http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/1zy9pk/theres_a_100_darkcoin_giveaway_on_darkcointalkorg/

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
cflocation

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:01 AM

I just finished a twitter tipping system for a different coin that I am mining. At the same time I am also mining this coin and would like to know if this is something darkcoin community is interested in.

Please pm me if you would like something like this setup.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:19:20 AM

I have a 7970 that I bought with part of a BitCoin that I originally only paid $4 to get. It was a 7970 for approximately $1.92. I mined some LTC with it. I'm mining DRK with it now and only getting 550Kh/s, nowhere near 2.2Mh/s..." or a "-lGL"? What letter is that even? Git? This is from a .zip file, the only thing available...

550 is way too low. Try different intensity levels (higher) and use the latest sph-sgminer.
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: