Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:39:35 AM

How many algos are even needed ?

It depends on what you "need them" for. If you want to take a risk in a single-point-of-failure approach, you can. If you want to improve your security, you can also. If you want to use the same tech as other coins, you can. If you want to differentiate yourself, you can also.

what i meant was you can simply comment out some of the code in the hashing algo function and it still hashes and faster there for giving you a potential advantage
and there for maybe someone already knew this ? its commented in much of the source code i have no doubt this coin was based on.
releasing a miner that is doing extra *useless work to me is a scammy method of screwing the public flash miners
while you flash mine with a massive advantage.. jeez guys do you even read the shit that rolls out of your mouths ? seriously
one guy just said the miner was was faaaaaaaar slower at launch and history has shown us that is a common method of fucking scamming gullable idiot fanboys.
most of you clearly don't have the faintest clue what stunts these coin cloners pull ..i do, i have been here for ages exposing them.

want me to run a few experiments and prove it ? already did a million times on similar coins and can easily do it for this one too.

and white papers are propaganda.. i don't read that crap, i look at the facts like source code ..it don't lie.
all i had to do is look at what hashing algo's were used on page 1..

ya ya argue lip me off then later come back and say ..ohhh yeah he's right afterwards right ? (like on the previous page)

knee jerk defensive reactions from people who don't know what their talking about..
if i have to go grab the source code and compare and take screenshots jamming it down your throats i am not going to be amused.
i know you all love being argumentative fanboys but gimme a break.

so all your oppinion is based on the algos that darkcoin uses? you didn't even bother to check the commits page on github, to see all the other changes eddufield did? (hint: https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin/commits/master)

you base your accusations on the sourcecode which you clearly never read .... WOW ! GREAT RESPECT !

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

so all your oppinion is based on the algos that darkcoin uses? you didn't even bother to check the commits page on github, to see all the other changes eddufield did? (hint: https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin/commits/master)

you base your accusations on the sourcecode which you clearly never read .... WOW ! GREAT RESPECT !
dont bother, its just another troll, that clearly doesnt even take the time to look at what has been done, and what not... i will bet you he doesnt even understand what make dgw work

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:51:34 AM

It depends on what you "need them" for. If you want to take a risk in a single-point-of-failure approach, you can. If you want to improve your security, you can also. If you want to use the same tech as other coins, you can. If you want to differentiate yourself, you can also.

what i meant was you can simply comment out some of the code in the hashing algo function and it still hashes and faster there for giving you a potential advantage
and there for maybe someone already knew this ? its commented in much of the source code i have no doubt this coin was based on.
releasing a miner that is doing extra *useless work to me is a scammy method of screwing the public flash miners
while you flash mine with a massive advantage.. jeez guys do you even read the shit that rolls out of your mouths ? seriously
one guy just said the miner was was faaaaaaaar slower at launch and history has shown us that is a common method of fucking scamming gullable idiot fanboys.
most of you clearly don't have the faintest clue what stunts these coin cloners pull ..i do, i have been here for ages exposing them.

want me to run a few experiments and prove it ? already did a million times on similar coins and can easily do it for this one too.

and white papers are propaganda.. i don't read that crap, i look at the facts like source code ..it don't lie.

ya ya argue lip me off then later come back and say ..ohhh yeah he's right afterwards right ? (like on the previous page)

knee jerk defensive reactions from people who don't know what their talking about..
if i have to go grab the source code and compare and take screenshots jamming it down your throats i am not going to be amused.

ahh see.. the he's right and push another angle quick routine.. you know i can prove what i am saying so you guys are bobbing and weaving.

suggestion: maybe cut the bs ?
you are all making wild and often false claims about this coin and I HAVE EVERY RIGHT to post proof PROVING your full of shit .
and whether my grammar is not up to your quality liking or not i really seriously could net conceivably care less whiny little grammar nazi's.

i will agree with the guy who just said it's not about the coin clone it's about marketing.. agreed and all these other coins have fancy marketing teams for their clones too lol
AKA: people to spread propaganda and lure in new users using any means necessary.
Oh and by the way that is complete bs.. we don't need any marketing teams what we need is a product that sells it self like Bitcoin itself did.
Not sure how you all survive on such a steady diet of delusional blind fanboyism eating what ever some coin cloner feeds you.

changes eddufield did?
that is like saying the dummy services coin cloners add after the fact to their coins make them legit lol

bah i give up you people are clueless.. i may post pics later though if i get motivated, you'll just play games more though so whats the point ?
Don't drink the Koolaid or put the Nike's on guys Wink

Oh and did anyone care to address my comment about how ASIC resistant is mentioned but Botnet rape is ignored ?
what ever.. what a joke lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
megges

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

ahh see.. the he's right and push another angle quick routine.. you know i can prove what i am saying so you guys are bobbing and weaving.

you are all making wild and often false claims about this coin and I HAVE EVERY RIGHT to post proof PROVING your full of shit .
and whether my grammar is not up to your quality liking or not i really seriously could net conceivably care less whiny little grammar nazi's.

i will agree with the guy who just said it's not about the coin clone it's about marketing.. agreed and all these other coins have fancy marketing teams for their clones too lol
AKA: people to spread propaganda and lure in new users using any means necessary.
Oh and by the way that is complete bs.. we don't need any marketing teams what we need is a product that sells it self like Bitcoin itself did.
Not sure how you all survive on such a steady diet of delusional blind fanboyism eating what ever some coin cloner feeds you.

changes eddufield did?
that is like saying the dummy services coin cloners add after the fact to their coins make them legit lol

bah i give up you people are clueless.. i may post pics later though if i get motivated, you'll just play games more though so whats the point ?

Oh and did anyone care to address my comment about how ASIC resistant is mentioned but Botnet rape is ignored ?

"changes eddufield did?
that is like saying the dummy services coin cloners add after the fact t their coins make them legit lol" - i didn't understand what you are trying to say.

but the facts are saying eddufield did work which couldn't be cloned, because it is clearly his own work:
https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin/commit/07c99052edc617975cdcbe4482e02c52e2d1fbf5

i didn't get your point, there has been public work which is as stated made by eddufield - (i will not mention darksend - because its not open sourced right now - and so not a valid argument for now) - but the fact of dgw and that you didn't recognize it, clearly says your research is crap - and a lie!

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:02:29 AM

changes eddufield did?

I wrote the marketing part on Dogecoin not on DRK.

DRK has literally 0 marketing only features that lead the price.

Really man, it's one thing that you can't write with proper english but you can't even read in it.

I would rather be a grammar nazi or a fanboy anyday than someone like you, just reading your FUD makes my eyes burn.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:14:21 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 10:39:25 AM by CHAOSiTEC

changes eddufield did?

then please enlighten us, how does dgw work, can you spot the algorithms that has been used, can you see where they would also apply, also, please point out specific areas in the source, to really show what you mean, since it seems like we are not able to "understand" your plain "english" aprouch.

also while your at it, why not post a modified miner with source code, where you show us the part of not all algos are needed...

ohh and regarding bot nets... show me 1 coin that is botnet safe, because, if i can mine it, i can also put it on a botnet

the difference between a troll and someone being helpful, is trolls talk talk talk, but someone who really wants to be helpful, shows proof

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:44:25 AM

changes eddufield did?

then please enlighten us, how does dgw work, can you spot the algorithms that has been used, can you see where they would also apply, also, please point out specific areas in the source, to really show what you mean, since it seems like we are not able to "understand" your plain "english" aprouch.

also while your at it, why not post a modified miner with source code, where you show us the part of not all algos are needed...

ohh and regarding bot nets... show me 1 coin that is botnet safe, because, if i can mine it, i can also put it on a botnet

the difference between a troll and someone being helpful, is trolls talk talk talk, but someone who really wants to be helpful, shows proof

It's obvious, fanboys like us deserve no proof.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:47:45 AM

It's obvious, fanboys like us deserve no proof.

yeah as per usual... as InternetApe wrote:

You know your doing something right, when the trolls apear

hehe

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:49:57 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 11:03:03 AM by coins101

Do you see anyone making suggestions here that you should buy DRK and that it'll go to the moon? Go to other threads and you'll see plenty of that crap, hype and people whining for losing their money.

The fundamentals of privacy are pretty clear, from an investment point of view: The transparent market is 10 bn market cap. The anonymous market is 3-4 mn market cap (1mn anoncoin / 3mn darkcoin). If even 1% of the transparent market moves to the private market, you have 100mn market cap right there. Whether it is spread over darkcoin, zerocoin, anononcoin or 5 of their clones, it doesn't really matter. When you have one option (transparency) and a new option is presented (privacy), the monopoly is broken and the growth potential of the new option (which could not be exercised up to now, forcing everyone to the monopoly-option of transparency) is "significant".

+1

I was working off a minimum of 5%-10% transition.

Why? If you're doing any other alt-coin, and you see these new kids on the block that can:

* do anonymity as a well as crypto payments;
* and the coin is energy efficient to mine;
* it will be a while before ASICs are on them;
* the miners don't sell to get out BTC;
* Scrypt ASICs are going to kill most other coins;
* All the media is talking anonymity coins;
* Various services dedicate their payments to anonymity coins; and
* You missed the chance to buy a few below $1

You must be crazy not to think that these coins can collectively hit above $1bn - $2bn in a short space of time.

IMHO.

(PS. To the moon)

lti4301

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:01:26 AM

Couldn't take someone seriously who writes rants like these: "Why Doge coin is bad = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461360"

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, like the highlight of his day is bitching out some altcoin or other. I mean, kudos to him for caring enough to write these impassioned posts (even if I'd prefer a little less ad hom). But I think he needs his scam detector recalibrated.

IDK why someone would just read/comment on bitcointalk just to troll and rant about altcoins. It's obvious he has a depressing life.

you defend them what does that say about you ? i bet your happy about life making such cash very money lambo'z !!

why didn't you just post i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny ? is replying about the coins tech specs over your head son ?

I'm not making money on coins, I am actually working for my money and mining/trading as a hobby. Calling someone son on the internet just again shows how a sad person you are.

Your objective is simple
May your mind will be better
Wish you gain more and more
lti4301

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:08:57 AM

I've posted some potential logos over on the Darkcointalk forum https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/logo-discussion.105/page-3#post-796 and some feedback would be great. There are a few posts and there is a bit of evolution, with none of the ideas set in stone yet - although I'm pretty keen on the font. Input appreciated!

IMO - the existing one is better than all of them. But in terms of looking forward, something along these lines, but not this one, which is cleaner and stands out more at payment points:

Why are guys looking for a new logo?  I think the current logo is pretty darn cool looking.

We're looking for a highly recognizable logo different from the coin design. Ala Apple computer or Coca-Cola. Something that pulls us away from the pack. Good ideas coming out at the darkcoin forum. Check them out.

A let a person produce profound mark in my mind
It is not a easy thing
It requires great efforts in publicity
We go to do this thing
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
lti4301

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:14:58 AM

Fuk
my dark coin wallet did not sync from from my firs lanch 8 february, can enybody give me a normal
darkcoin.conf  sample for this fucking synhronization?Huh?

Wallet synchronization waiting time enough for me to go to Miami to see a ball
Really annoying
lti4301

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:18:30 AM

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=DRK

regards

Really really nice site.
I'd already saw it but impossible to find again the url, so thanks.
For me it's a lot better than coinamarquetcraps...

The people in the community really helped me a lot
Although I was a rookie
Thank you

This community really clean
People are very good
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:26:07 AM

Come and help mine darkcoin, and get a chance of winning the lottery pool.

for the next week im going to do a lottery EVERY day, ill even trow in 200 DRK of my own.

So each day 1 lucky winner will get 50% of fees, AND 28.57 DRK

Pool Pays Witdrawal fee: 0.0

Dedicated pool, we only run Darkcoin mining
DDOS Protected pool, resistant to: fake shares & scrypt ddos

Stable Fast Server, but dont take my word for it, see what others have said in this thread

luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:28:06 AM

Spoetnik, please explain what are you trying to achieve?

From what I see, you are doing nothing but pointlessly hurting crypto.

You are acting like an arrogant, all knowing oracle, master of C++, cryptocurrency etc. trying to explain everyone else - who you deem as inferior, dumb, fan boys etc. - how all the altcoins are clones, scams etc.
If you are as good as you say you are, why not develop something or help others, rather than wasting your and others time on pointless discussion and false accusations?
Evan has done more in several months than you did and will ever do.

If you were in the car business when first mass produced car, Ford T was produced, would you bash all the cars made later as they are clearly copies, scams, pointless?
If you had a say about it back then, we would have maybe 10% of the advancement we have now.

Wake up, we are where we are because human can improve, evolve and make something better. This is exactly what is happening in the crypto currency right now.
Yes, there are scams, there are failed experiments, but there are also great improvements which will lead to better currencies.

You know what else? People and market are not as stupid as you think. Bad coins are going to die and only strong will survive.
No one needs your "wisdom" and cleanup operations.

We all know what happens when someone tries to regulate free market. And it's nothing good.

So think it over, and if you really must, bash coins which clearly deserve it.

BTW - All the altcoins are helping bitcoin. People gets interested in the cryptocurrency and bring money into it.
Through altcoins, up to date I got almost 20 people into it, who invested in both alt and bitcoin, some are mining. And guess what? They are smart enough to distinct clones and useless coins from innovative ones.
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

changes eddufield did?

No matter what you are presenting yourself as a dick and saying you like to be looked at as a dick and you gladly do the dick dance again.

Post proof and be done with it so we can take it from there.

limp limbo dick dance. You are the one putting yourself in a defensive position, just stop talking shit and get to the point?
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:00:46 PM

Why is pool 0 difficulty so low compared to the network, and why is pool 0 finding so many blocks?
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

Nice post TanteStefan!!

if you want to make the correction "..freak you out too much, as it's different from script."
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:13:42 PM

Why is pool 0 difficulty so low compared to the network, and why is pool 0 finding so many blocks?
and pool 0 is?

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:21:16 PM

and pool 0 is?

It maybe a stupid question, but I was just watching one of my miners because it had a few rejects and within the space of a few seconds pool 0 kept coming up with low difficulty and lots of blocks being found.

these might be just the way the network reports activity on all pools, but it just looked odd.

I didn't capture the stream of blocks found and the difficulty being lowered....for a second I thought someone had figured out a way to game the system.

edit - I'm on the official pool
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: