Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:50:54 PM

DRK is heavily manipulated by whale. Let's weak hands sell so we can have more DRK  Grin
Look at the order depth is really amusing. Exact the opposite from the pump yesterday.  Grin

My prediction: DRK will go to lower than 0.018 today. Prepare your BTC to buy, friends.

It will be a great time to get DRK cheaply.

As far as those who mention catching a falling knife. I've been involved in about a dozen of these pumps-and-dumps including DRK in earlier cases. Each one says the same thing: "This coin is different.This coin has great fundamentals. This coin has a great active development staff." Then the coin gets pumped and dumped and you have so many bagholders.

But DRK seems different to me. It seems as though whenever a whale sells a lot there is an even bigger whale there to support the price.

Exactly. DRK is the first alt which truly stand out. Look at the top 100 richest wallet, the most of them are buying more. If the whales don't fear, should we?

This is one of the best posts I've seen on any coin. Sometimes the obvious escapes those who are new to the game so it's good that you've given everyone this nugget of investment advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitventurer

Activity: 488
Merit: 250

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

hey guys, do you have any USD<> DRK exchange ?

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
bobo418

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:55:55 PM

I could see bitcoin being used for its visibility. Maybe even build in some accounting and record keeping features. Then it is fit for business as a "self-documenting" currency. For general purpose use, an anonymous coin is needed but when someone does want their transactions recorded, they could use bitcoin. Now that anonymity is available, who cares how bitcoin presents itself to the authorities.
fernando

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

Standhaft

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:02:22 PM

Everyone please sell so I can get some more. Thanks

DRK - Xi9PB8XXN9Gn4HFG7NtzsXNiBQC4jdFvnH
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

DRK is heavily manipulated by whale. Let's weak hands sell so we can have more DRK  Grin
Look at the order depth is really amusing. Exact the opposite from the pump yesterday.  Grin

My prediction: DRK will go to lower than 0.018 today. Prepare your BTC to buy, friends.

It will be a great time to get DRK cheaply.

As far as those who mention catching a falling knife. I've been involved in about a dozen of these pumps-and-dumps including DRK in earlier cases. Each one says the same thing: "This coin is different.This coin has great fundamentals. This coin has a great active development staff." Then the coin gets pumped and dumped and you have so many bagholders.

But DRK seems different to me. It seems as though whenever a whale sells a lot there is an even bigger whale there to support the price.

Exactly. DRK is the first alt which truly stand out. Look at the top 100 richest wallet, the most of them are buying more. If the whales don't fear, should we?

This is one of the best posts I've seen on any coin. Sometimes the obvious escapes those who are new to the game so it's good that you've given everyone this nugget of investment advice.

Most top wallets are exchanges:)

How many DRK was mined in first few hours? Did they sold it already or not yet?Smiley

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 04:06:46 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 05:41:52 PM by BitcoinFX

So, Darksend is upon us - we still need to think about end-to-end privacy and this is something that is mostly up to the end user.

Ownership of Darkcoins by the process of mining is still potentially traceable on the blockchain and it is therefore possible for an adversary to identify you at the point of spend. For example;

- Registering and mining in a pool could allow an adversary to link your wallet address to your IP address and/or email address to identify you. (Darkcoin pools should implement strong https encryption to help to avoid this - at least 2048-bit or 4096-bit - Self-Signed certs. or even using free certs. like CAcert.org are preferable to having no SSL at all).

- When mining in the pool you are identifiable as being in a sub-set of user accounts due to the tcp http pool address and info. being sent in plain text.

- P2pool users addresses are shown by 'default' and should at least be obfuscated on a pools static pages.

- Changes in a Darkcoin wallet balance at the point of spend could potentially be used to link a transaction to a purchase, given the above.

Darksend obviously makes these examples much more difficult for an adversary to establish and is an improvement on Bitcoins blockchain technology in terms of a users privacy and anonymity.

What we need next is to implement Dark mining.

This can actually be done already by using existing privacy tools and by making all Darkcoin users more aware of what they can do as a community.

We also need to develop some new tools to make this as easy as possible for all Darkcoin users. In fact, the more people that adopt these techniques the better:

"you can't be anonymous by yourself" !

A good way to go about this would be to build and use P2pool's running as dual stack nodes through Tor network .onion addresses.

Setting minerd or sgminer to use this type of pool correctly and efficiently is already possible with existing tools and some know how.

The host system should ideally be connected to a VPN with Tor running through it. The user should create a new dedicated wallet.

Linux users could use proxychains - http://proxychains.sourceforge.net/ - http://proxychainsgui.sourceforge.net/ to route traffic via the Tor network.

Windows and Mac users could use ProxyCap - http://www.proxycap.com/ - or 'Proxifier' - http://www.proxifier.com/

Here is an example of minerd running directly through Tor on the localhost machine via 'Proxifier'.

Proxifier > Profile >

Proxy Servers:

Address:Port : Type

Proxification Rules:

Applications: minerd.exe or sgminer.exe

Target Hosts: as P2pool address or .onion address

Target Ports: as P2pool port

Action: Proxy from Proxy Servers i.e. Tor on localhost (127.0.0.1) Socks5 (9150 TBB or 9050)

Name Resolution:

Proxifier DNS Settings: Resolve hostnames through proxy (only i.e. Tor) to avoid DNS leaks.

Paid for solutions are obviously not ideal in terms of a users privacy. If I'm not mistaken the original stand alone Stratum protocol had support for Tor / Proxy connectivity ?? using;

--socks PROXY - Use socks5 proxy for upstream Stratum connection, specify as host:port
  --tor - Configure proxy to mine over Tor (requires Tor running on local machine)

However, windows (particularly version 7) is notoriously bad at forwarding and has issues with DNS leaks etc. This is something to implement fully into new (free) darkcoin mining tools across all platforms.

Initial testing has shown that any loss of accepted shares / work etc. is in fact almost completely negligible with out-of-the-box settings. However, their are some tricks and configurations, both server side and client side, that can be implemented to increase throughput and connectivity.

New P2pool's running on Tor .onion addresses is the first requirement. I'm OK with doing the node hosting and Tor set-up if any experienced Darkcoin P2pool operators want in or to help implement this. Just waiting for Darksend to officially kick-in and for the latest P2pool code to be trusted as stable pending the fork. Anyone else with good knowledge of tcp http address obfuscation and scrubbing ?

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
HiddenDark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

I'm off to bed. Look forward to new highs tomorrow. Masternode payments begin in less than 24 hours!

Beginner’s Guide to Darkcoin www.darkcoinguide.us
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Litecoin voting on adding anonymity to copy Darkcoin.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and an admission of 'WTF shall we do when they've got all that innovation going on'?

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19955.0

Vertcoin - lets do privacy
Litecoin - lets do privacy
Bitcoin - we should think about doing privacy

Darkcoin - Now we got privacy, lets build on that and innovate some more.

I hope Evan is capable of working faster than litecoin and vertcoin devs .
When was the last time the litecoin 'devs' did any actual devving?

Back in 2012, Litecoin has seen no improvements since it was released...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:08:07 PM

Some advice: If you're one of the people that just dumped for no reason other than to follow the whales bait, I suggest you take a break from trading these coins.

Ask yourself this: Did your sell secure profits relative to Bitcoin? If so then you have won, you just haven't won as much as you could have.

Stop and take a break.

If you dumped and lost money, well I'm not sure what to say.
techsolution

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:13:08 PM

Some advice: If you're one of the people that just dumped for no reason other than to follow the whales bait, I suggest you take a break from trading these coins.

Ask yourself this: Did your sell secure profits relative to Bitcoin? If so then you have won, you just haven't won as much as you could have.

Stop and take a break.

what about if your advise to hold is wrong?Smiley will u pay me back personally if i will hold, bear trap will finish and i will loose?Smiley will u? if not so keep ur advise for yourselves, because u behave as bankster:) people still can decide what is better for them, ur advise is for ur profits

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
Severinian

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

I wanna buy some Darkcoins, it seems like a great long-term investment. I'm a little bit  of a noob though, so forgive my stupid questions:
1. What is this thing about a fork, and updating wallets? I wanna make a paper wallet at paper.darkcoin.io, will my darkcoins be safe with a paper wallet?
2. What is the best place to trade bitcoins for darkcoins? I was thinking trading some bitcoins for darkcoins, sending the DRK to the paper wallet's public address, then make a new bitcoin paper wallet too, since I will have used the private key to do the trade.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:19:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579976.msg6335710#msg6335710

My vote in bold - some will know I think fair value at the moment is DRK @ $100m
Terzo

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Stop and take a break.

what about if your advise to hold is wrong?Smiley will u pay me back personally if i will hold, bear trap will finish and i will loose?Smiley will u? if not so keep ur advise for yourselves, because u behave as bankster:) people still can decide what is better for them, ur advise is for ur profits

yeah keep your advice for yourself !
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:20:42 PM

hey guys, do you have any USD<> DRK exchange ?

vault of satoshi, Canada and South Carolina (USA)

otherwise coinbase > btc > exchange
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

Stop and take a break.

He just gave you a good advise.
Obvious bear trap is obvious bear trap. If you want to sell, sell near peaks.
If you can't be bothered with charts, just stay long term and lock profits if you must.
Most important, beware trolls.
fernando

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

So, Darksend is almost upon us - we still need to think about end-to-end privacy and this is something that is mostly up to the end user.

Ownership of Darkcoins by the process of mining is still potentially traceable on the blockchain and it is therefore possible for an adversary to identify you at the point of spend. For example;

- Registering and mining in a pool could allow an adversary to link your wallet address to your IP address and/or email address to identify you. (Darkcoin pools should implement strong https encryption to help to avoid this - at least 2048-bit or 4096-bit - Self-Signed certs. or even using free certs. like CAcert.org are preferable to having no SSL at all).

- When mining in the pool you are identifiable as being in a sub-set of user accounts due to the tcp http pool address and info. being sent in plain text.

- P2pool users addresses are shown by 'default' and should at least be obfuscated on a pools static pages.

- Changes in a Darkcoin wallet balance at the point of spend could potentially be used to link a transaction to a purchase, given the above.

Darksend obviously makes these examples much more difficult for an adversary to establish and is an improvement on Bitcoins blockchain technology in terms of a users privacy and anonymity.

What we need next is to implement Dark mining.

This can actually be done already by using existing privacy tools and by making all Darkcoin users more aware of what they can do as a community.

We also need to develop some new tools to make this as easy as possible for all Darkcoin users. In fact, the more people that adopt these techniques the better:

"you can't be anonymous by yourself" !

A good way to go about this would be to build and use P2pool's running as dual stack nodes through Tor network .onion addresses.

Setting minerd or sgminer to use this type of pool correctly and efficiently is already possible with existing tools and some know how.

The host system should ideally be connected to a VPN with Tor running through it. The user should create a new dedicated wallet.

Linux users could use proxychains - http://proxychains.sourceforge.net/ - http://proxychainsgui.sourceforge.net/ to route traffic via the Tor network.

Windows and Mac users could use ProxyCap - http://www.proxycap.com/ - or 'Proxifier' - http://www.proxifier.com/

Here is an example of minerd running directly through Tor on the localhost machine via 'Proxifier'.

Proxifier > Profile >

Proxy Servers:

Address:Port : Type

Proxification Rules:

Applications: minerd.exe or sgminer.exe

Target Hosts: as P2pool address or .onion address

Target Ports: as P2pool port

Action: Proxy from Proxy Servers i.e. Tor on localhost (127.0.0.1) Socks5 (9150 TBB or 9050)

Name Resolution:

Proxifier DNS Settings: Resolve hostnames through proxy (only i.e. Tor) to avoid DNS leaks.

Paid for solutions are obviously not ideal in terms of a users privacy. If I'm not mistaken the original stand alone Stratum protocol had support for Tor / Proxy connectivity ?? using;

--socks PROXY - Use socks5 proxy for upstream Stratum connection, specify as host:port
  --tor - Configure proxy to mine over Tor (requires Tor running on local machine)

However, windows (particularly version 7) is notoriously bad at forwarding and has issues with DNS leaks etc. This is something to implement fully into new (free) darkcoin mining tools across all platforms.

Initial testing has shown that the any loss of accepted shares / work etc. is in fact almost completely negligible with out-of-the-box settings. However, their are some tricks and configurations, both server side and client side, that can be implemented to increase throughput and connectivity.

New P2pool's running on Tor .onion addresses is the first requirement. I'm OK with doing the node hosting and Tor set-up if any experienced Darkcoin P2pool operators want in or to help implement this. Just waiting for Darksend to officially kick-in and for the latest P2pool code to be trusted as stable pending the fork. Anyone else with good knowledge of tcp http address obfuscation and scrubbing ?

Posts like this one are the reason why I keep coming back to bitcointalk. I understand it only partially and I barely mine, but I've saved it in my computer. Thanks
Terzo

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:21:44 PM

I just realized that most of the darkcoins like 90+% are owned by less then 1000 people Smiley .
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:24:46 PM

I just realized that most of the darkcoins like 90+% are owned by less then 1000 people Smiley .

I just realised that 90% of the FUD is posted by less than 10 trolls.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

Evan promised "ring signatures in V2"
Yesterday he had to back peddle and admit it couldn't be done on a Bitcoin fork. You can't trust this kind of behaviour.

Darksend is closed source, no one with half a brain would trust closed source software. I can't wait to see the math on a whitepaper.

If Evan ever comes up with something groundbreaking (will not happen) the Bitcoin devs can copy and implement it. On the other hand, they can never copy cryptonote based coins.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: