Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722526 times)
tcherkin

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

The Blockchain is the Future!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:38:58 AM

Hello,

I am a film music composer, but also a huge fan of crypto-currencies and especially DarkCoin.

DarkCoin has inspired me to compose a DarkCoin Anthem and the music was already performed by a huge 100 musicians symphonic orchestra for me. The music theme is really great and will motivate all people who invested in DRK and also their friends once they hear the anthem. It is also against all trolls, who think they can manipulate people to lose their motivation.

I will soon upload the music to YouTube, but will need some graphics, images and also a possible 3D video of the DarkCoin logo. I would be happy if somebody will provide me with this media, so I can make a great YouTube presentation of the DarkCoin.

Feel free to contact me at tcherkin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Georgii Cerkiin

Here you can listen to the music, feel free to use the music for all projects concerning DarkCoin Smiley

DarkCoin Anthem - The Long Version:
https://soundcloud.com/tcherkin/darkcoin-orchestral-anthem-long-version

DarkCoin Anthem - The Short Version:
https://soundcloud.com/tcherkin/darkcoin-orchestral-anthem-short-version

I hope all the fans of DarkCoin will enjoy this music. Thank you!

I will also appreciate your DRK donations here:
XiG7xsjFrAwtk3iAmxgapycErnErLCxuJQ

Just listented to the Short Version, sounds great!  Grin

Thanks! Smiley It is great for a ringtone as well

BTC: 1SafeNxow4x4u4yhXjWMYomG9qnv4VPSU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:40:12 AM

Hello,

I am a film music composer, but also a huge fan of crypto-currencies and especially DarkCoin.

DarkCoin has inspired me to compose a DarkCoin Anthem and the music was already performed by a huge 100 musicians symphonic orchestra for me. The music theme is really great and will motivate all people who invested in DRK and also their friends once they hear the anthem. It is also against all trolls, who think they can manipulate people to lose their motivation.

I will soon upload the music to YouTube, but will need some graphics, images and also a possible 3D video of the DarkCoin logo. I would be happy if somebody will provide me with this media, so I can make a great YouTube presentation of the DarkCoin.

Thanks,

Georgii Cerkiin

Here you can listen to the music, feel free to use the music for all projects concerning DarkCoin Smiley

Just listented to the Short Version, sounds great!  Grin

Thanks! Smiley It is great for a ringtone as well

I was just about to type that, might put this as my ringtone.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
japerry

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:42:57 AM

28.3 hours left before HARD FORK! timer here http://drk.poolhash.org/graph.html

PLEASE UPDATE!!

17:00 ENGLAND -0+
18:00 BERLIN TIME +1
13:00 CST (US) +6

add some hours guys or better enter to see countdown here: http://drk.poolhash.org/graph.html

janos666

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:19 AM

Well, I believe Darkcoin's privacy implementation is technically superior to Litecoin's, which is zero! LOL

But I also think Darkcoin's protocol is technically superior to bitcoin's from a purely privacy perspective.

So yeah, I think Darkcoin should most definitely overtake litecoin (and eventually bitcoin if the bitcoin devs don't roll out a proper privacy implementation).

do u think bitcoin will try to be anonymous? i can tell u now it will not be, any coin with anonymous transactions goverment will ban asap, using it in stores will be illegal, black market will grow and u think any goverment will let it go?
The rich and powerful will welcome anonymous transactions the most, they don't give a damn what the little people do with their crumbs.

And Darkcoin is perfect for businesses because it lets them keep their business private, unlike bitcoin, which is why, after years, so few businesses will touch bitcoin.

So crypto idea is to favore shady people? If I have nothing to hide why should i use it? Darksend is made for people who has somethink to hide? All says goverment still money and now u say rich and powerfull will be happy? So u are happy they will be happy?Sad

Can you please post a screen cap of your last 3 months credit card and bank statements showing all your transactions along with your address. I'm interested Smiley

Yea, using Bitcoin is like having all your credit card purchases out in the open for all to see. Heck, it's like having any purchase you ever make...out in the open for all to see..

Just out of curiosity.
- Who did I pay last time with how much BTC? (A hint: It was in the region of 5...20 and it was an exchange deposit. I did not use a mixer but a privkey with 20+ transactions.)
And now an easier question:
- What was the last DRK transaction I made? (You don't even need a hint for this.)
Grin
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:52 AM

Well, I believe Darkcoin's privacy implementation is technically superior to Litecoin's, which is zero! LOL

But I also think Darkcoin's protocol is technically superior to bitcoin's from a purely privacy perspective.

So yeah, I think Darkcoin should most definitely overtake litecoin (and eventually bitcoin if the bitcoin devs don't roll out a proper privacy implementation).

do u think bitcoin will try to be anonymous? i can tell u now it will not be, any coin with anonymous transactions goverment will ban asap, using it in stores will be illegal, black market will grow and u think any goverment will let it go?
The rich and powerful will welcome anonymous transactions the most, they don't give a damn what the little people do with their crumbs.

And Darkcoin is perfect for businesses because it lets them keep their business private, unlike bitcoin, which is why, after years, so few businesses will touch bitcoin.

So crypto idea is to favore shady people? If I have nothing to hide why should i use it? Darksend is made for people who has somethink to hide? All says goverment still money and now u say rich and powerfull will be happy? So u are happy they will be happy?Sad

Can you please post a screen cap of your last 3 months credit card and bank statements showing all your transactions along with your address. I'm interested Smiley

So it is ur answer for my quaestions? Comparing sending crypto to my credit card details which u can use in bad way? But i can give u my btc address:) qrk address:) want one?

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:50:11 AM

Can someone please rebut this, or at least parts of it? It keeps getting mentioned in IRC and trollboxes, apparently smart people are believing it and I can't find any counterproof to point to.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Altcoin#Application_Built_on_top_Of_Cryptocurrency

How do we write in their wiki?

If DarkSend becomes open source and is useful, it will be ported to Bitcoin with a few small modifications.
DarkSend would work better if the masternodes were paid by those they were helping coinjoin,
or if there wasn't a masternode at all and everyone collaborated in a decentralized fashion

Bitcoin don't want hard fork, can't.
"a few small modifications" , ha whatever ~

https://en.bitcoin.it/w/index.php?title=Altcoin&diff=47592&oldid=47591
raze182

Activity: 163

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:53:58 AM

Hello,

Thanks,

Georgii Cerkiin

Love it!  Grin Donation sent.

Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
Nthelight

Activity: 112
Merit: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:01:38 AM

I've noticed the attempts of competing cryptocurrencies at discrediting Darkcoin and the blowback it generates (official forums and channels).

Surprised to see Litecoin take this route though, it's just not smart.

You can't blame newcomers however that they need some time to understand the 'insta-mine' issue:
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Was_Darkcoin_Instamined.3F
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

Make up your own mind after investigating.

Masternode payment start : 12.0 hours left
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:05:51 AM

So I compiled a short list of some news websites, blods, and podcasts that did articles/recordings on Darkcoin and as you can see there are A lot here and I'm not even including the non english ones, here you go:

Joshuar, may I post this on your behalf on darkcointalk.org's news section please?

Sure not a problem.

Thanks Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:15:15 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 04:33:49 AM by Jesse Livermore

12 hours from now masternodes will start receiving 10% of block rewards instead of miners...seems to me like the masternode owners, by holding, investing and locking up such large amounts of DRK, will be far less-likely versus the average Joe miner, to immediately dump these DRK rewards...hence it seems to me like the block rewards are in a sense going to drop by 10% since these Darkcoins will likely be hoarded by these masternode-holders.
Is that an accurate, or somewhat close to accurate theory?
Also, the masternode payments are currently estimated at 1.3 DRK per day per masternode, which at current prices puts owning a masternode as having the best cost-benefit versus mining anything in the crypto world. Is that also accurate?
Edit: 1000 DRK = $11000. You can "pre-order" 3 1th/s butterfly labs sha asics for about $11k and according to coinwarz make .15 BTC/day (versus .03 BTC/day with masternode). So assuming Butterfly Labs ships the hardware before it's useless at least right now it might make more sense to buy a sha asic and sell it before the depreciation makes it worthless versus investing in a masternode. Of course if you buy a sha asic, or any mining rig really, you are buying an asset guaranteed to depreciate versus running a masternode which will potentially appreciate AND perform a much more useful function for mankind.
So here's a followup question, why not increase the masternode payments to 20% or 30% of block rewards to put the total payouts on par with these very optimistic assumptions above one might get with buying a rig?

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
japerry

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:18:11 AM

I was looking at paper.darkcoin.io. I see how to generate a paper wallet but what eludes me is to how to import the private key into the current client if I ever needed to retrieve funds from the paper wallet. Am I missing something? How would I import the private key if needed?

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:22:15 AM

Also, the masternode payments are currently estimated at 1.3 DRK per day per masternode, which at current prices puts owning a masternode as having the best cost-benefit versus mining anything in the crypto world. Is that also accurate?

288 coins per day for masternodes / number of masternodes... if there are 200 nodes, it'll be 1.44 DRK per node.

No real CAPEX because you get to keep the 1000 DRK (it's not spenditure), and OPEX is pretty low.

I doubt that most rich people will do this though. They'd rather have it in their wallets. Less risk until the system is proven to be failsafe, etc.
ErrorId

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:27:11 AM

288 coins per day for masternodes / number of masternodes... if there are 200 nodes, it'll be 1.44 DRK per node.

No real CAPEX because you get to keep the 1000 DRK (it's not spenditure), and OPEX is pretty low.

To get 1.44 DRK per day mining I think requires somewhere around 10 11.5 KH/s? DRKpool is showing people with around 40 KH/s getting 5 DRK per day.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

12 hours from now masternodes will start receiving 10% of block rewards instead of miners...seems to me like the masternode owners, by holding, investing and locking up such large amounts of DRK, will be far less-likely versus the average Joe miner, to immediately dump these DRK rewards...hence it seems to me like the block rewards are in a sense going to drop by 10% since these Darkcoins will likely be hoarded by these masternode-holders.
JL

I don't know, for me, I was planning on allowing myself to spend the payments, give myself an allowance.  I probably wouldn't spend all the coins though, and save some, but the income will make life a little easier, I hope Smiley

tcherkin, your music really is amazing!  I hope one of our members can do a video so you all can give us a great promotional video!  That'd be so awesome!  I'm gonna send a tiny tip, sorry, not much money here, but gonna send from my account on another machine in a bit Wink

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

Edit: 1000 DRK = $11000. You can "pre-order" 3 1th/s butterfly labs sha asics for about $11k and according to coinwarz make .15 BTC/day (versus .03 BTC/day with masternode). So assuming Butterfly Labs ships the hardware before it's useless at least right now it might make more sense to buy a sha asic and sell it before the depreciation makes it worthless versus investing in a masternode. Of course if you buy a sha asic, or any mining rig really, you are buying an asset guaranteed to depreciate versus running a masternode which will potentially appreciate AND perform a much more useful function for mankind.

JL
Yes, I believe it is very accurate
japerry

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:33:38 AM

I just checked moments ago. Darkcoin is at #2!! We just passed Litecoin!! Yay!!

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

I was looking at paper.darkcoin.io. I see how to generate a paper wallet but what eludes me is to how to import the private key into the current client if I ever needed to retrieve funds from the paper wallet. Am I missing something? How would I import the private key if needed?

To import your private key you have to first unlock your wallet:

walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout>  Timeout is in seconds and usually 60 seconds is plenty

then import the private key:

importprivkey <darkcoinprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]

This part is confusing.  All you need is the "importprivkey 7DTrtr6465r6rd6e6fydr6rtftyfr75rtfur7r7f" or whatever, LOL (made up, don't bother trying)

You'll get no confirmation, it doesn't go into your transaction logs, it just appears in your balance Smiley

tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:39:04 AM

That is 24 hr volume, not overall market cap. It has happened quite a few times this last 2 weeks. If it were overall market cap, you would not be able to handle the trolling here and in forums across the world.
japerry

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:41:11 AM

To import your private key you have to first unlock your wallet:

walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout>  Timeout is in seconds and usually 60 seconds is plenty

then import the private key:

importprivkey <darkcoinprivkey> [label] [rescan=true]

This part is confusing.  All you need is the "importprivkey 7DTrtr6465r6rd6e6fydr6rtftyfr75rtfur7r7f" or whatever, LOL (made up, don't bother trying)

You'll get no confirmation, it doesn't go into your transaction logs, it just appears in your balance Smiley

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed!

darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:41:52 AM

That is 24 hr volume, not overall market cap. It has happened quite a few times this last 2 weeks. If it were overall market cap, you would not be able to handle the trolling here and in forums across the world.
exactly. If darkcoin is so anonymous, how come we know the developer?  Cheesy Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: