Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:50:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 [1710] 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
foolio

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:39:23 AM

Do your job guys. Make sure everyone knows that Btc addresses have already been mapped to social security numbers.

Sure my deposit address from an exchange that I've sent documentation to. But if I generate a brand new address right now, in a secure manner offline, and I pass that to someone in private, perhaps even through an anonymous channel, then they send money to that address...  how can that then be mapped to my SSN by the IRS? No way. With a bit of care and effort you can still achieve a great deal of privacy even just with bitcoin. Of course you also have to be careful with how you spend it, etc..

Obviously if I generate an address, there has to be a certain type and level of activity associated with it before they can tie it to anything. Exactly what type of activity would allow them to make the association? That probably depends on how thoroughly they are looking at you. If the entire force of the NSA spy network were focused on you, I don't think you could reasonably expect to hide anything anywhere, including a bitcoin address you wanted to use, or a darkcoin address for that matter. And, you can never be 100% certain of privacy at any time or place.

How many addresses in use will the likes of the IRS be able to tie? I'm guessing it's around the same number of people who don't take the necessary care to achieve privacy for themselves (such as choosing to use DRK). The tools are available for a great deal of privacy for those who choose to use them.

I believe privacy should be seen as a personal responsibility, not the job of a coin or software... they are merely tools that must be used properly in order to be effective. There is no such thing as 100% privacy or NSA proof etc. It's like security: you secure something with as many layers of security as is adequate to protect whatever it is you are protecting. Privacy/anonymity is the same... there are only layers and degrees you may apply as necessary, not absolutes.

I say this because of the criticism I hear about whether DRK provides perfect anonymity or not. No technology can ever be expected to 100%. The point is whether a tool provides a valuable layer, not whether it's foolproof. Kind of like criticizing locks for doors because they can be cut or picked.

Now perhaps the IRS will make pointless rules that reflect their inability to grasp the technology and its implications, which many of us will ignore, but even so, their desire to do this definitely underscores the need to be able to transact privately, and it would be nice to be able to do so without having to be James Bond. (Go DRK!)
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:40:02 AM

As xc trolls comes in,
I add another **it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7157939#msg7157939
sharkbyte093

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:44:31 AM

But if I generate a brand new address right now, in a secure manner offline, and I pass that to someone in private, perhaps even through an anonymous channel, then they send money to that address...  how can that then be mapped to my SSN by the IRS? No way. With a bit of care and effort you can still achieve a great deal of privacy even just with bitcoin. Of course you also have to be careful with how you spend it, etc..

If the sender sent it directly from his client, this attack vector might come into play:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27a3eb/deanonymisation_of_bitcoin_clients/

It might be possible to link the IP of the sender with the address/transaction, in which case they could potentially determine who the sender is with some investigating.

ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:44:53 AM

Fuck you sellers Smiley I'm glad to see that the price has finally come down. Let the show begin!
JamesBond009

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:50:43 AM

Shocked  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641178.0

Here is a article:

http://cryptolife.net/darkcoin-the-next-big-thing-or-just-another-pump-and-dump/

DarkCoin – The Next Big Thing, or Just Another Pump and Dump?

Released just shy of 5 months ago, darkcoin has quickly ascended the ranks of the cryptocurrency world, securing the #4 spot on coinmarketcap. Boasting what appears to be an impressive suite of anonymity features, darkcoin has successfully marketed itself as the rare breed of substantive altcoin. Is it, though? Peer beyond the surface, and you’ll quickly discover that darkcoin is not dark in name only.

Darksend Drama

Overhyped and misunderstood, darksend is touted as the killer feature that’ll send darkcoin’s price to the moon. What is darksend? In short, a protocol that groups transactions in such a way that the source and destination of the coins are muddied. As previously mentioned http://cryptolife.net/breakdown-anonymizing-cryptocurrencies/, darksend is not a comprehensive anonymity solution. At best, it provides pseudonymity. In spite of that, the people promoting this coin still use misleading buzzwords like anonymous payments and hailing the feature as something totally unique and groundbreaking, and perhaps the greatest thing since bitcoin itself. The reality of it all couldn’t be farther from that.

Darksend itself is not even a unique feature, nor was it created by Evan Duffield, Darkcoin’s lead developer. Darksend is merely an implementation of the CoinJoin specification https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0  originally created by Greg Maxwell, one of the bitcoin core developers. Still, Duffield does his best to avoid giving any credit to Maxwell. Take a look through his posts, you’ll not see a mention of CoinJoin or Maxwell.

To make matters worse, darksend is closed source. Take a moment to reflect upon how ridiculous it is to take open source software (bitcoin), layer an open source specification on top of it (coinjoin), and then keep the result (darksend) closed source. It goes against the fundamental principles of the cryptocurrency movement, and is reflective of the motives of the developer.

Amusingly enough, Maxwell himself is on the record  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.msg6804719#msg6804719  stating that CoinJoin is inferior to other anonymizing protocols that are already available. Put simply, Darksend does not live up to the hype that surrounds it. It can not ensure anonymization of payments.

Darkcoin makes use of so-called ‘masternodes’ that assist with darksend transactions. Last week, a bug in the code unleashed havoc upon the network, causing it to continually fork and putting the coin into a nonfunctional state. A hardfork had to be issued to fix the issue.

Having said all that, Duffield is no idiot. He knows the limitations of darksend. But he’s not concerned about it. Why, you ask? Darksend is very good at generating hype. Hype leads to price apprecation. And who benefits from price appreciation? Coin holders, of course. Which brings me to my next point…

Huge instamine and subsidy reduction

Since I’m writing about it, it should come as no surprise that this coin has an instamine associated with it. This one went unnoticed for quite some time, but by taking a quick look at blockchain data we can see what went on. During the first 15 hours, between block 1  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?000007d91d1254d60e2dd1ae580383070a4ddffa4c64c2eeb4a2f9ecc0414343.htm and block 4000 http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?00000000fc0ee07e47609bae8d5fe5d774193c71d518c56dfe8faaf7d780a03f.htm   , approximately 1.75m darkcoins were generated.

Immediately after this period, Duffield claimed that there was a ‘bug’ in the block reward calculations, and issued a hardfork to address it. After this fork, the block reward quickly dwindled down to an insignificant amount. Right now, it sits at a pitiful 5 DRK. A farcry from the 500 that it used to be.

The result? Darkcoin is currently at 80,000 blocks, but there’s only 4.3m DRK out there. Five months later, the 1.75m generated during those first 4200 blocks still represents 40% of all DRK in existence.

Dark beginnings

Darkcoin was initially released as XCoin, and didn’t attract much fanfare. This is partially because it was released without a working windows client, one of the obvious marks of a scam,  http://cryptolife.net/the-anatomy-of-a-scamcoin-7-things-to-know-before-investing-in-an-altcoin/   making mining it very difficult.

Who, then, was in the best position to mine the initial 4200 blocks? None other than Duffield and his buddies. The truth of the matter is that the aforementioned block reward ‘bug’ was intentional and allowed him to mine a large number of coins for himself, in an attempt to avoid the negative stigma associated with obvious premining/instamining… and it seems to have worked.

With a current market cap of just over $50m, Duffield has no doubt profited quite handsomely off of this scam. The real question is, how many of these coins have been dumped on the market? How many are in the process of being dumped? Hard to say without deep blockchain analysis, but it’s irrelevant either way. The price of altcoins are held up largely by people’s reluctance to sell. When one person, or a group of people, control a majority of coins, this creates a situation where the price of the coin is either artificially inflated, or gets pounded into the ground. A poor investment to be sure, made even poorer when you take a look at the 30 day price history. If you think growth like this is sustainable, history would like to have a word with you.

http://img01.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i1/888367355/TB2uodDXpXXXXXFXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!888367355.png

Conclusion

All hype and no substance, darkcoin is far from a serious contender in the altcoin world. Its suite of ‘anonymity’ features are falsely advertised, offering pseudonymity at best. At the end of the day, darkcoin offers nothing of true value over other coins. Couple this with shady release tactics, a sizable instamine, and unsustainable price increases, only a fool would dare ‘invest’ in this coin right now.
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:51:12 AM

Anyone know this ?

I really like the name Darkcoin, but there's another coin that hasn't launched yet. I wonder if we could take it?

Blackcoin?

That's not bad. I still like darkcoin better:

So we have

Darkcoin, Blackcoin, X-11 (x11coin)

Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:54:24 AM

DARKCOIN IS A HUGE SCAM. READ TO KNOW THE TRUTH 

Shocked  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641178.0

Here is a article:

http://cryptolife.net/darkcoin-the-next-big-thing-or-just-another-pump-and-dump/

Released just shy of 5 months ago, darkcoin has quickly ascended the ranks of the cryptocurrency world, securing the #4 spot on coinmarketcap. Boasting what appears to be an impressive suite of anonymity features, darkcoin has successfully marketed itself as the rare breed of substantive altcoin. Is it, though? Peer beyond the surface, and you’ll quickly discover that darkcoin is not dark in name only.

Darksend Drama

Overhyped and misunderstood, darksend is touted as the killer feature that’ll send darkcoin’s price to the moon. What is darksend? In short, a protocol that groups transactions in such a way that the source and destination of the coins are muddied. As previously mentioned http://cryptolife.net/breakdown-anonymizing-cryptocurrencies/, darksend is not a comprehensive anonymity solution. At best, it provides pseudonymity. In spite of that, the people promoting this coin still use misleading buzzwords like anonymous payments and hailing the feature as something totally unique and groundbreaking, and perhaps the greatest thing since bitcoin itself. The reality of it all couldn’t be farther from that.

Darksend itself is not even a unique feature, nor was it created by Evan Duffield, Darkcoin’s lead developer. Darksend is merely an implementation of the CoinJoin specification https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0  originally created by Greg Maxwell, one of the bitcoin core developers. Still, Duffield does his best to avoid giving any credit to Maxwell. Take a look through his posts, you’ll not see a mention of CoinJoin or Maxwell.

To make matters worse, darksend is closed source. Take a moment to reflect upon how ridiculous it is to take open source software (bitcoin), layer an open source specification on top of it (coinjoin), and then keep the result (darksend) closed source. It goes against the fundamental principles of the cryptocurrency movement, and is reflective of the motives of the developer.

Amusingly enough, Maxwell himself is on the record  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.msg6804719#msg6804719  stating that CoinJoin is inferior to other anonymizing protocols that are already available. Put simply, Darksend does not live up to the hype that surrounds it. It can not ensure anonymization of payments.

Darkcoin makes use of so-called ‘masternodes’ that assist with darksend transactions. Last week, a bug in the code unleashed havoc upon the network, causing it to continually fork and putting the coin into a nonfunctional state. A hardfork had to be issued to fix the issue.

Having said all that, Duffield is no idiot. He knows the limitations of darksend. But he’s not concerned about it. Why, you ask? Darksend is very good at generating hype. Hype leads to price apprecation. And who benefits from price appreciation? Coin holders, of course. Which brings me to my next point…

Since I’m writing about it, it should come as no surprise that this coin has an instamine associated with it. This one went unnoticed for quite some time, but by taking a quick look at blockchain data we can see what went on. During the first 15 hours, between block 1  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?000007d91d1254d60e2dd1ae580383070a4ddffa4c64c2eeb4a2f9ecc0414343.htm and block 4000 http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?00000000fc0ee07e47609bae8d5fe5d774193c71d518c56dfe8faaf7d780a03f.htm   , approximately 1.75m darkcoins were generated.

Immediately after this period, Duffield claimed that there was a ‘bug’ in the block reward calculations, and issued a hardfork to address it. After this fork, the block reward quickly dwindled down to an insignificant amount. Right now, it sits at a pitiful 5 DRK. A farcry from the 500 that it used to be.

The result? Darkcoin is currently at 80,000 blocks, but there’s only 4.3m DRK out there. Five months later, the 1.75m generated during those first 4200 blocks still represents 40% of all DRK in existence.

Dark beginnings

Darkcoin was initially released as XCoin, and didn’t attract much fanfare. This is partially because it was released without a working windows client, one of the obvious marks of a scam,  http://cryptolife.net/the-anatomy-of-a-scamcoin-7-things-to-know-before-investing-in-an-altcoin/   making mining it very difficult.

Who, then, was in the best position to mine the initial 4200 blocks? None other than Duffield and his buddies. The truth of the matter is that the aforementioned block reward ‘bug’ was intentional and allowed him to mine a large number of coins for himself, in an attempt to avoid the negative stigma associated with obvious premining/instamining… and it seems to have worked.

With a current market cap of just over $50m, Duffield has no doubt profited quite handsomely off of this scam. The real question is, how many of these coins have been dumped on the market? How many are in the process of being dumped? Hard to say without deep blockchain analysis, but it’s irrelevant either way. The price of altcoins are held up largely by people’s reluctance to sell. When one person, or a group of people, control a majority of coins, this creates a situation where the price of the coin is either artificially inflated, or gets pounded into the ground. A poor investment to be sure, made even poorer when you take a look at the 30 day price history. If you think growth like this is sustainable, history would like to have a word with you.

Conclusion

All hype and no substance, darkcoin is far from a serious contender in the altcoin world. Its suite of ‘anonymity’ features are falsely advertised, offering pseudonymity at best. At the end of the day, darkcoin offers nothing of true value over other coins. Couple this with shady release tactics, a sizable instamine, and unsustainable price increases, only a fool would dare ‘invest’ in this coin right now.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:55:00 AM

Anyone know this ?

I really like the name Darkcoin, but there's another coin that hasn't launched yet. I wonder if we could take it?

Blackcoin?

That's not bad. I still like darkcoin better:

So we have

Darkcoin, Blackcoin, X-11 (x11coin)

+101

sharkbyte093

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:56:34 AM

I see another troll swarm FUD attack is being mounted. Funny these guys (or singular guy) always appear in groups when there is downward price movement, as if to exacerbate it...

When we had the last downward movement into the .009-.01 range, literally every other post was FUD from brand new 1-10 post accounts for about 5-10 pages.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:59:13 AM

Door 1 So I have this newbie account that says with much conviction that I know a scam when it see it.

Door 2 So I look up some facts and try to figure out why these rich fuckers keep buying tens of thousands of these darkcoin things.... All these fucking rich guys are soooo stupid. They just keep making money and have no sense what-so-fucking-ever.

edit I like Door Nr. 2. Follow the rich guys...they already prove they know how to get rich. No need to die trying - Did Warren Buffett say that: Get rich, and don't die trying?

Please do feel free to bump on each troll
wmr1988

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:06:07 AM

I don't know where we find a short-term bottom (unless this .0168 was it), however I do know that on the logarithmic chart volume and price so far this week are eerily similar to volume and price from April 26-May 2....and look at what happened after May 2.

"Big guys" (smart money) aren't dumping here just like they weren't dumping then. This is all the result of panicky little guys who are overtrading and likely losing their BTC little by little.
JL

On the hourly charts (so far) this looks more like a inflection point rather than a reversal, I dont think we should discount the possibility of seeing 0.010+ prices again. That being said, reading too much into charts can be harmful and sentiments can turn on a dime, I've added to my position but would certainly buy a lot more if it goes cheaper Smiley

Resolution of the MN fork this month would give it a short term boost, but I think the true upside of holding this coin (vendor acceptance, further listings, getting a full development team to complete the new features...etc) won't be seen for months to come
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:08:42 AM

Door 1 So I have this newbie account that says with much conviction that I know a scam when it see it.

Door 2 So I look up some facts and try to figure out why these rich fuckers keep buying tens of thousands of these darkcoin things.... All these fucking rich guys are soooo stupid. They just keep making money and have no sense what-so-fucking-ever.

edit I like Door Nr. 2. Follow the rich guys...they already prove they know how to get rich. No need to die trying - Did Warren Buffett say that: Get rich, and don't die trying?

Please do feel free to bump on each troll

I think I name this - counter FUD measures, by the DRK Black-ops team
foolio

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:11:08 AM

Kids go to sleep .. the adults are playing now.

Seriously  you dont want to see this massaker... i take care of it .

Dont worry.

*Y*

I sold my last DRKs around .0179... (sold half off earlier, around 0.2... I missed the high, thought the bitfinex deal would take us higher)... but now I decided I better play it safe in case Mike's right and I'm wrong.

I sold because the likelihood of down seemed way more than up to me at the moment. I doubled down on the last crash, I wonder how many more I can get this time. Seriously this is opportunity as far as I'm concerned.

Let the massacre begin, I'll help with cleanup as much as I can!

Buy again if we reached your sell hight again dont play arround with your Darkcoins by panic pls .

@mike3's "analyse": I know what he is meaning , i know what he is trying to see in the charts...

BUT CHART ANALYSE WORKS ONLY FOR REAL WORLD MARKETS
                                  those Markets are way more developed , controlled and manipulated.

OUR Market is primitive like shit , here we are playing with other rules.
                                    Rules which everyday Scammer use to trick people into by spreading fear and hope
                                    with the good old "the cheese infront of your nose" tactic.

SO DIVERSIFIE YOUR RISK IF YOUR ARE AFRAID!-> DONT SELL DRK JUST FOR GETTING SOME MORE FRUTHER BELOW!
by doing that you apply your self more risk on your investment.

SO AGAIN if you dont know how play the adult game JUST HOLD (its mathematicly less risk at ANY time with undervalued asset).

or i will come to your house, put your Pants down, clap your butt until its shinny Red like those Candlesticks on my
Monitor.

*L* Y*

Hmm, I already am up 100% profit from trading in DRK so far (made by accumulating down to the .01 level). I'm happy I'm out with that much profit now. I don't feel at risk. Don't worry I'll probably be able to buy it back cheaper, I usually do... if not I'll buy less back later for more expensive, and still make profit on it. Guess I'm just not quite "there" yet with my confidence level in anything besides BTC. The last thing I want is to hold, then the price goes down and never recovers past 0.1...(or not for 6 months lol) Then what? That is the risk I don't want to take. Risking less profit because I didn't hold, I'm not as concerned about that. When I'm uncertain and in profit, I sell. I haven't always done this, but it's what I do now.

Some of you seem pretty dang sure of yourselves that the price will surely recover if it crashes. I think it will but I'm not willing to stake money or even profits on it just now. I cashed out safely, now I'll buy back in later at a point where I have more confidence that the price is rising. I guess it comes down to whether you have faith long term... I do have hope, no faith though.
Kienbui

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:15:21 AM

Shocked  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641178.0

Here is a article:

Darksend Drama

Dark beginnings

Conclusion

Whenever people saying, I still believe on it.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:16:41 AM

LOL, I just love this bitcointalk forum, I found the person that stole my account selling stuff and talking on a Turkish thread so I post that that person stole my account and not to trust them.  Then, this is what the forum moderator wrote to me:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

parayı alıp kaçarlarsa ?

I don't speak Turkish, this person stole my account.  DO NOT TRUST!!!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:24:35 AM

LOL, I just love this bitcointalk forum, I found the person that stole my account selling stuff and talking on a Turkish thread so I post that that person stole my account and not to trust them.  Then, this is what the forum moderator wrote to me:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

parayı alıp kaçarlarsa ?

I don't speak Turkish, this person stole my account.  DO NOT TRUST!!!

The culpit most likely reported your post and is, ironically, more trusted than you are given your rank difference.
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:27:40 AM

A little help, guys? Smiley Can someone who knows more of the history debunk this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641178.msg7157792#msg7157792

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:34:05 AM

A little help, guys? Smiley Can someone who knows more of the history debunk this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641178.msg7157792#msg7157792

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Is_Darkcoin_fully_and_100.25_anonymous.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#What_can_I_expect_in_terms_of_traceability.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I.27m_a_little_paranoid_with_security._How_can_I_achieve_maximum_anonymity_and_security_with_Darkcoin.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Was_Darkcoin_Instamined.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Did_Darkcoin_have_a_fair_launch.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I_read_somone_who_wrote_that_50.25_of_the_coins_in_circulation_are_owned_by_the_devs
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Why_is_Darkcoin_hated_so_much.3F_Why_so_much_FUD.3F_Why_all_this_disinfo_campaign.3F

TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

Thanks. I linked the FAQ but it's quite long, your approach is probably better.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:39:20 AM

I'm quoting this over there Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Pages: « 1 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 [1710] 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: