Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 [3259] 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722723 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:00:32 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 08:13:17 AM by toknormal

Markets.

Ouch ! Spain.

Estamos cayendo como no hay base. Todos a la crypto corriencia otra vez como en el año pasado cuando pasamos de seguidores a lideres en el enseñamento de la salida de la crisis.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:05:26 AM

Yep hence why he came on these forums just before he announced mintpal going down and tried to get us to pull buy walls for him to dump into

I don't understand this.

If he was trying to dump a lot of coins, why would he want people to pull their buy walls ? Wouldn't he need the liquidity to dump into ?

I think he means put up buy walls.

Remember that Mintpal had 430,000 DRK in wallets that went missing from the top of the largest wallets on cryptoID as soon as Mintpal V1 was taken offline.

So Green spent 2 weeks bullshitting people on Twitter as to why they're balances were zero, couldn't login / withdraw, whilst starting trying to sell DRK.

He didn't have much time because he was planning to liquidate Mintpal which he has now said he is doing because people have exposed him.

So if you had 430k drk to sell what's the best way to fill up the buy book?

Yup - come here and tell people you are going to dump for some dumb ass reason - everyone here is looking for cheap DRK, so voila, you create the demand by telling people you are going to dump and you don't care about the price.  

OnetyOne

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:11:45 AM

Remember that Mintpal had 430,000 DRK in wallets that went missing from the top of the largest wallets on cryptoID as soon as Mintpal V1 was taken offline.

So Green spent 2 weeks bullshitting people on Twitter as to why they're balances were zero, couldn't login / withdraw, whilst starting trying to sell DRK.

He didn't have much time because he was planning to liquidate Mintpal which he has now said he is doing because people have exposed him.

Yup - come here and tell people you are going to dump for some dumb ass reason - everyone here is looking for cheap DRK, so voila, you create the demand by telling people you are going to dump and you don't care about the price.  

Exactly my toughts. This "gem" was just posted by Stonehenge on DCT;

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/16/a-public-resignation/
BlockaFett

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:18:22 AM

Exactly my toughts. This "gem" was just posted by Stonehenge on DCT;

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/16/a-public-resignation/

"There is no scam here, no matter how you look"

ok "Alex" lol

EDIT: if you want a good laugh - https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Senshimedia&diff=prev&oldid=398058
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:19:47 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 09:34:29 AM by toknormal

Dead cat bounce complete.

All European markets now back red.

Spain at rockbottom and digging.

Ambrose Evans Pritchard says it was supposed to be a "gentle tap on the brakes" by the monetary superpowers but they've over done it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11165982/World-economy-so-damaged-it-may-need-permanent-QE.html

Says Darkcoin rapidly turning into a "save haven" for refugee investors from over inflated stocks.

Says reason for Darkcoin's hitherto quiet market was due to "silent majority" waiting for appropriate profit-take exit window towards end of Fed QE.

Says Darkcoin and Bitcoin will move towards each other since Winklevoss contract opening price $200 is well below current market value for the blockchain "physical" while new DRK developments not yet priced in.

Says that 2015 will see further polarisation between fiat markets and commodities and that crypto increasingly being grouped with commodities.

Says that the fact that Darkcoin represents unlevered base money while at the same time supporting privacy properties that refugees from fiat are looking for will further propel Darkcoin's marketcap towards that of Bitcoin.

Says that disparate cultural perspectives on privacy between northern and southern European countries will further propel Darkcoin's marketcap since Debt/GDP ratios and prospective spiking bond yields happen to co-incide with the candidate bail-in countries, setting up "perfect storm" conditions for a stampede into crypto and in particular, anonymous crypto

Says that we already saw the precedent for this in Greece, then Cyprus, then Spain last year and that was the trigger for the 2013 revaluation from double to triple figures.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:25:54 AM

Gosh, I feel sick thinking about how many coins were stolen again.  The community has to have a safe, untrusted way to exchange coins, and they needed it 3 years ago! 

We have the masternode network, if you can code and see the way, please come join the team and help make it happen!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:29:57 AM

Ambrose Evans Pritchard says it was supposed to be a "gentle tap on the brakes" by the monetary superpowers but they've over done it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11165982/World-economy-so-damaged-it-may-need-permanent-QE.html

Says Darkcoin rapidly turning into a "save haven" for refugee investors from over inflated stocks.

Says reason for Darkcoin's hitherto quiet market was due to "silent majority" waiting for appropriate profit-take exit window towards end of Fed QE.

Says Darkcoin and Bitcoin will move towards each other since Winklevoss contract opening price $200 is well below current market value for the blockchain "physical" while new DRK developments not yet priced in.

Says that 2015 will see further polarisation between fiat markets and commodities and that crypto increasingly being grouped with commodities.

Says that the fact that Darkcoin represents unlevered base money while at the same time supporting privacy properties that refugees from fiat are looking for will further propel Darkcoin's marketcap towards that of Bitcoin.

Cryptos better brace themselves because we're about to have an entire planet to support!  And we're hardly ready!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
OnetyOne

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:41:02 AM

Gosh, I feel sick thinking about how many coins were stolen again.  The community has to have a safe, trusted way to exchange coins, and they needed it 3 years ago! 
Fixed it and fully support the idea Smiley
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:44:48 AM

Cryptos better brace themselves because we're about to have an entire planet to support!  And we're hardly ready!

Once I've got my optimised gpu miner project up and running I'm going to try to co-ordinate a feasibility assessment into using the Masternode Network as infrastructure for a decentralised exchange.  Enough is enough, these conmen are scaring new business away and destroying everything we are trying to build...

Blockafett, you're a good PM, lets forget about doing our own coin and work on a decentralised exchange... I think Atef could help us out a lot with this one, I'll message you on Skype later...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
eahmadov

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:45:15 AM

I was going through the past Darkcoin richlist info and created this comparison.

If the richlist numbers and balances are correct then during the last 4 months, there has been approx. 12% wealth movement from Top 1000 to the rest of the community. This is a very positive news. Top 10 on the other hand now 100k drk richer than before Wink

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:51:15 AM

Gosh, I feel sick thinking about how many coins were stolen again.  The community has to have a safe, trusted way to exchange coins, and they needed it 3 years ago! 
Fixed it and fully support the idea Smiley

Well, we're living with a trusted system now.  We need a decentralized, untrusted solution.  One that doesn't require trust to stay honest, via a blockchain.

Or you're playing with words, as the above system would be trustable Tongue

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:54:03 AM

Cryptos better brace themselves because we're about to have an entire planet to support!  And we're hardly ready!

Once I've got my optimised gpu miner project up and running I'm going to try to co-ordinate a feasibility assessment into using the Masternode Network as infrastructure for a decentralised exchange.  Enough is enough, these conmen are scaring new business away and destroying everything we are trying to build...

Blockafett, you're a good PM, lets forget about doing our own coin and work on a decentralised exchange... I think Atef could help us out a lot with this one, I'll message you on Skype later...

That would be quite awesome Smiley

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:25:08 AM

**************************** Get the Details Here !!!!! ******************************************

************************************************************************************

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:27:20 AM

Yep hence why he came on these forums just before he announced mintpal going down and tried to get us to pull buy walls for him to dump into

I don't understand this.

If he was trying to dump a lot of coins, why would he want people to pull their buy walls ? Wouldn't he need the liquidity to dump into ?

Yeah sorry meant put up buy walls. Too tired lol
OnetyOne

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:27:58 AM

Well, we're living with a trusted system now.  We need a decentralized, untrusted solution.  One that doesn't require trust to stay honest, via a blockchain.

Yes, I definitly hope Ingition75 can get things started on this!
I quoted because it said untrusted instead of trusted Smiley
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:57:37 AM

Well, we're living with a trusted system now.  We need a decentralized, untrusted solution.  One that doesn't require trust to stay honest, via a blockchain.

Oh, then you're doing what I did in the beginning.  Untrusted sounded so wrong to me, but it means the system works without the need of trust.  It's what the block chain does for us.  Bitcoin gave us a decentralized blockchain that required no trust to work.  That's why it can be trusted!  LOL  Cheesy

patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:15:53 AM

Oh, then you're doing what I did in the beginning.  Untrusted sounded so wrong to me, but it means the system works without the need of trust.  It's what the block chain does for us.  Bitcoin gave us a decentralized blockchain that required no trust to work.  That's why it can be trusted!  LOL  Cheesy

So what's the difference between untrusted and trustless?
BlockaFett

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:19:32 AM

sure mate, why not. it's needed. chat later
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:27:47 AM

sure mate, why not. it's needed. chat later
   OK  Cheesy
naplam

Activity: 252

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:30:12 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:47:54 AM by naplam

cryptos are risk assets, not safe havens, so don't expect people to put money in them once full risk aversion kicks in.

about mintpal:
http://mintpal.exchange

Pages: « 1 ... 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 [3259] 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: