Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 [3420] 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722548 times)
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

I wanted to send my DRK to bittrex and I see a message "Unable to locate enough Darksend.... funds".
Anyone know what happened?

Select no preference in the wallet.

Quick question, why is darksend the default option for this?

because most people use this cryptocoin for the anonimity, using Darksend gets you that anonimity.
The default should prioritize anonimous coins, then non-anonymous coins for the remainder if there aren't enough anonymous coins for the transaction. Current implementation is sub-optimal (everyone newbie will have the same question and will be freaked out). This has been an annoyance for me as logic like I suggest is quite implied and expected by user imo. This is something that Evan should improve pretty quickly.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:28:42 PM

I wanted to send my DRK to bittrex and I see a message "Unable to locate enough Darksend.... funds".

because most people use this cryptocoin for the anonimity, using Darksend gets you that anonimity.
The default should prioritize anonimous coins, then non-anonymous coins for the remainder. Current implementation is sub-optimal (everyone newbie will have the same question and will be freaked out). This has been an annoyance for me as logic like that is quite implied imo. This is something that Evan should improve.

I agree. It could not only say "there is no funds for darksend" but also ask something like "would you like to send it in non-anonymous way?"

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
coinzcoinzcoinz

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:29:53 PM

The default should prioritize anonimous coins, then non-anonymous coins for the remainder. Current implementation is sub-optimal (everyone newbie will have the same question and will be freaked out). This has been an annoyance for me as logic like that is quite implied imo. This is something that Evan should improve.
I agree. It could not only say "there is no funds for darksend" but also ask something like "would you like to send it in non-anonymous way?"
No, there should be no message at all, simply prioritize anonymous coins, if not enough exist, use non-anonymous coins for the remainder. So there should be 2 options:

1) Prioritize Anonymous coins (default)
2) Prioritize Non-Anonymous coins

With these options, you will never have an error message and it provides for all use cases.
salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:31:42 PM

No, there should be no message at all, simply prioritize anonymous coins, if not enough exist, use non-anonymous coins for the remainder.

Well no because you don't want to send non anonymous coins without telling people.

Your way is the most expedient and simple from a ux perspective but not from a privacy maintaining perspective.

*edit* just saw your edit and agree a toggle would work.

If you have the time why not pop a wire or two in the DCT thread. There is a new person willing to work on it..
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:35:47 PM

No, there should be no message at all, simply prioritize anonymous coins, if not enough exist, use non-anonymous coins for the remainder.

what if that user wants to wait and mix a bit longer when he receives the ''Unable to locate enough Darksend.... funds'' message ? with your method it will be automatically mixed
with normal (not mixed) amounts and therefore less anonymous. More info about available options sounds better in my ears.... lets keep the freedom of choosing what kind of transaction
we want to make but present it in a more easy to understand way. You could for example show all three options visible from the start and have users click on which option to use
or we could provide help tips during outgoing transactions.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
DeAlquezar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

change your transaction type to normal or no preference instead of darksend

OK, now is fine. Thank you very much for help Smiley
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

Evan / Darkcointeam : great job on a flawless working enforcement, another milestone reached.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

DRK just passed LTC in 24HR volume, woo!

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
coinzcoinzcoinz

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:45:53 PM

what if that user wants to wait and mix a bit longer when he receives the ''Unable to locate enough Darksend.... funds'' message ? with your method it will be automatically mixed
with normal (not mixed) amounts and therefore less anonymous. More info about available options sounds better in my ears.... lets keep the freedom of choosing what kind of transaction
we want to make but present it in a more easy to understand way. You could for example show all three options visible from the start and have users click on which option to use
or we could provide help tips during outgoing transactions.

All good points. Agree with all you said.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

The default should prioritize anonimous coins, then non-anonymous coins for the remainder if there aren't enough anonymous coins for the transaction. Current implementation is sub-optimal (everyone newbie will have the same question and will be freaked out). This has been an annoyance for me as logic like I suggest is quite implied and expected by user imo. This is something that Evan should improve pretty quickly.

That's a cool idea. I suppose it would just warn it's going to be a non-anon transaction if it can't find anything

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:50:14 PM

we are breaking through again it seems  .. i wouldnt mind reading some thoughts / analyses about
where we are right now in the market and where we could end up in the next few days.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:53:24 PM

What are you smoking, no it didn't.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

What are you smoking, no it didn't.

well, at least on https://bitcoinwisdom.com/

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:55:44 PM

we are breaking through again it seems  .. i wouldnt mind reading some thoughts / analyses about
where we are right now in the market and where we could end up in the next few days.

it's just starting to trend upwards, so now is a really good time to get in.  not sure on how and where this will all end up, but hopefully it becomes a long, steady uptrend for months to come.

edit:  but be careful tho, it could be a fake out too (saying that more to emphasize that everyone be careful when trading, rather than being pessimistic).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:57:23 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:48:17 PM by LucD88

To sum up recent events of the past 24 hours:

1) Leak of possible merge between DRK & SDC, discussed by the community, Evan pulled the plugs. (cancelled)

2) Rumor of OKCoin.com adding DRK on their (FIAT) exchange.

3) DRK featured on FOX 26 news (6-nov-2014):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YQnYpc52ks

4) DRK discussed on Bloomberg TV (6-nov-2014):
http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2014-11-06/can-bitcoin-stocks-hold-up-against-the-feds

5) Evan testing first InstantX (INSTANT) transaction successfully in ~2 SECONDS:
I just got multiple masternodes to form consensus, lock inputs, literally took 2 seconds to lock the transaction in place... then I tried to spend the same inputs for a higher fee. Works!

2014-11-07 01:13:18 ERROR: CTxMemPool::acceptableInputs()::InstantX : invalid transaction, conflicts with existing transaction lock CTxIn(COutPoint(365de7e2831dc8b85c2c94fef5f2b98e86a95e301879c5b3460db69df757deb9, 0), scriptSig=3046022100e2ca0a35ab1373)

6) Enforcement enabled, 100% compliant:
Enforcement is a success! We officially have 100% payment compliance and no forks on the network anywhere.

Quote and add in case I missed something, please bump!
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

5) Evas testing first InstantX (INSTANT) transaction successfully in ~2 SECONDS:
I just got multiple masternodes to form consensus, lock inputs, literally took 2 seconds to lock the transaction in place... then I tried to spend the same inputs for a higher fee. Works!
Quote and add in case I missed something, please bump!
That should read 'Evan'
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

Nice breakout from long term downtrend on good volume. Next resistance levels at 009 (previous reaction high) and then 01. RSI not overbought. With lots of twitter activity, darknet news swirling about, instantTX on the way, enforcement successfully activated, masternode payments going up to 30% soon, I think we sustain enough momentum here to challenge those levels this weekend. Hopefully we can work through that and see those resistance levels become support.

coinzcoinzcoinz

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:04:49 PM

That's a cool idea. I suppose it would just warn it's going to be a non-anon transaction if it can't find anything
Yes let's do that, and then user still has the option to cancel transaction in warning dialog and anonymize more coins.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

Nice breakout from long term downtrend on good volume. Next resistance levels at 009 (previous reaction high) and then 01. RSI not overbought. With lots of twitter activity, darknet news swirling about, instantTX on the way, enforcement successfully activated, masternode payments going up to 30% soon, I think we sustain enough momentum here to challenge those levels this weekend. Hopefully we can work through that and see those resistance levels become support.

great read.. thanks (i was wondering about those resistance and support levels)

Pages: « 1 ... 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 [3420] 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: