Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321506 times)
Ripcurl99983

Activity: 414
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Congrats to everyone in Chaincoin! I just found about about you guys this week because Machincoin's value is unexpectedly rising too and I was checking out other coins on cryptopia trying to figure out whats going on Cheesy

│⌬

│⌬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK  
EXPLORER  
│⌬ 

│⌬ 

████████          ████████             
                       ██████████        ██████████            
                      ████████████      ████████████           
          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀█████▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                ▄██████▀        ████████       ██████████▄     
              ▄█████████▄        ██████▄        ███████████▄   
            ▄█████████████▄    ▄█████████▄    ▄██████████████▄
Machinecoin 

CRYPTOPIA
COINEXCHANGE
NOVAEXCHANGE  

│⌬

│⌬

██             ██
    ██ █████████████████ ██
   █████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
 ████████▀  ▀█████▀  ▀████████
▐███████▌    ▐███▌    ▐███████▌
█████████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄█████████
██ ▀███████████████████████▀ ██
 ██▄▄ ▀▀███████████████▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀███▄▄▄           ▄▄▄███▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████     
         █████████     
         █████▀        
         █████         
     ████████████▓     
     ████████████▌     
     ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀      
         █████         
         █████         
         █████         
         █████         
         █████

Dragonknight1230

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

Biggest price drop in a day for any coin? Why did this coin raise so much recently?

The coin was way under valued so a HODL team choose to buy up the supply and then some pump groups go in and pumped and dumped it. Now it is finding it's real price and may push back higher or may go down a bit lower. With the low money supply and the low inflation rate I don't see any reason why it should not push back higher buy only time will tell.

Thx then how do I start mining this chaincoin? I have a computer with 6100 i3 cpu and RX460 display card.

Check out page one or if you want pool mining got to https://chc.suprnova.cc/ and choose "get started" from the help menu
j2ee

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

Biggest price drop in a day for any coin? Why did this coin raise so much recently?

The coin was way under valued so a HODL team choose to buy up the supply and then some pump groups go in and pumped and dumped it. Now it is finding it's real price and may push back higher or may go down a bit lower. With the low money supply and the low inflation rate I don't see any reason why it should not push back higher buy only time will tell.

Thx then how do I start mining this chaincoin? I have a computer with 6100 i3 cpu and RX460 display card.

Check out page one or if you want pool mining got to https://chc.suprnova.cc/ and choose "get started" from the help menu

Thanks, I just read it but it doesn't mention how to limit the gpu to be like 70%...how can I do that and what is a good limitation for not burning and damaging the gpu?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Thanks, I just read it but it doesn't mention how to limit the gpu to be like 70%...how can I do that and what is a good limitation for not burning and damaging the gpu?

im mining etherium with this settings. and have no problems

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:22:54 PM

I uise MSI Afterburner and limit my cards to 70c
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:25:13 PM

my gpu dont go over GPU0 t=65C fan=33% (highest point during 1month mining)
atm its at GPU0 t=63C fan=29%
j2ee

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

I uise MSI Afterburner and limit my cards to 70c

Thx, what is a very safe temperature for 7x24?
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

Room temp. Very safe. Don't worry, your profit will die long before your GPU.

sotarules

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Cavet emptor: I have four Chaincoin masternodes, and I’m purchasing another right now.  So, you can assume that I’m a zealot and take this with a grain of salt.  

Most of you reading this know about HighOnCoins (Max).  I’ve been watching his Youtube channels for a while, maybe a month.  If you haven’t seen HighOnCoins, he’s a quirky Korean-American, broadcasting out of a shack on the coast in the bay area.  He is really funny, and he’s not afraid to be himself.  He doesn’t try to pretend anything, and he’ll do things like drink beers or whatever on Youtube without any inhibitions.  So Max is not a poser; in fact, he’s the opposite.  

When I started watching, Max was talking about making money trading shit-coins, and he’d usually run down a list of the pros-and-con of coins.  At the time he was talking about PIVX.

So Max began to notice that coins that support the masternode concept were doing better than others.  Masternode is exemplified by DASH.  Max was talking about “whoring” masternode coins as a general strategy.

So, after missing a few of HighOnCoins episodes, I come back in and Max is explaining that Chaincoin is really another chance to get in on masternode-style coin.  Chaincoin is unusual because a masternode costs only 1,000 CHC, so it is an opportunity for average people to afford a masternode.

After thinking about it, I really fell in love with the idea of a masternode.  It is a brilliant concept that can help stabilize the price of the cryptocurrency.  This is because the masternode has the ability to “lock up” coins, preventing precipitous drops that occur in a typical pump-and-dump operation.  But more importantly, it opens the door for a new paradigm that Max calls pump-and-HODL, which he coins Advanced HODL Technology®.

I have been thinking about the idea of pump-and-HODL intensely for the past few days, and I’m honestly unable to shake it, because if you think about it, it make sense on so many levels.  It provides a means for a whole community to become prosperous together, because pump-and-HODL is not a zero-sum game.

There is no need for anyone to lose, and there is nothing illegal about it.  The Chaincoin community can work together to try to artificially decrease the available supply of coins by locking them in masternodes.  This sounds illegal, like insider trading, but AFAIK there isn’t anything illegal about it.

This is kind of like the Prisoner’s Dilemma: so long as everyone works together and doesn’t act selfishly in short-term interest, everyone wins.  So, a big question is this: can the Chaincoin community remain cohesive and pull this off?

Well, right now, I believe the answer is yes, and that’s why I’m scrambling to free up capital to buy more Chaincoins.  The reason is not the coin technology, but the intensely cohesive behavior of the Chaincoin community, nominally led by Max.

This intense cohesion and lack of selfishness is obvious by the comments on Max’s Youtube channel.  I was watching Max’s presentation yesterday after the big drop in Chaincoin price, and the outpouring of support was breathtaking.  These people are true believers, they love Chaincoin and they support each other (and Max) to a degree that is very refreshing and honestly surprising.  These people are tired of the selfish zero-sum game and they are dying for something different.

What this means is that there is a very large pool of smart people that have an intensity of emotions about this.  They are determined to make this work, not so much because they want to be millionaires, but because they want the experiment to work.  Ideologically, if this does work, that is if Chaincoin continues to gain in value, it will mean the beginning of a new era where lack of selfish behavior, where working together as a team, pushes out the old paradigm of pump-and-dump.

It means the end of the race to the bottom, where everyone is fighting each other, and ushers in a new world where we all work together for mutual prosperity.  I absolutely fucking love this idea, and apparently I’m not alone.

The bottom line is this: when you see this kind of intensity, with this many people so determined, it is very dangerous to bet against it.  This kind of community will continue to stick with it.

This isn’t a get-rich quick scheme, and nothing will happen overnight.  It doesn’t have to.  We don't have to piss ourselves if we don't get immediate gratification.  We can be patient.

Max has said he won’t ever sell Chaincoin, even if it goes to one penny.  I hereby make the same promise, I’m holding Chaincoin, period.
One thing that Max mentioned is a great idea: so long as you have at least one masternode, you can use the masternode profits to make more masternodes.  I have four nodes now (soon five), and they’re making about two coins per day.  At this rate, I can easily bring online two masternodes per year without investing any more cash.  This is great, because it means that so long as you have at least one masternode, you will never be priced out of making more.  The power of compound interest is at work here in a big way, but this is enormously safer than investing in stocks and bonds, because the returns are guaranteed by math, instead of stupidly relying on the responsible behavior of the Federal Reserve and Wall Street.

So this is a retirement plan: start masternodes, and re-invest the Chaincoin to make more nodes, and look forward to retirement income years in the future.  So long as you are patient, this practically cannot lose.  The return on investment is almost certainly better than any “normal” security, with the possible exception of investing and holding some other cryptocurrency; however, this approach doesn’t require you to be correct about guessing winners and losers.  

j2ee

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

Room temp. Very safe. Don't worry, your profit will die long before your GPU.

There is temperature range suggestion in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iAHN8rayOU
do you guys agree?
ponnanganni

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:54:42 PM

"That when everything falls down and everyone suffers from pain in the ass, the chambers and channels have a dead silence because no one wants to admit there is nothing to discuss this sink the gentlemen .... under the silent deathly fanfare"

M.Minor, no offense but you are not bringing much in your posts here.

If you are interested to know what the devs are up to, do some research, like googling, or joining their slack group.

If you are just trying to bring that coin down (and obviously not even owning any so you can't dump it) then focus on the rest of your portfolio which is loosing value as the total market cap is going downward.

Those that invested in chaincoins 10 days ago or even just few days back are in very good position and I think it is all which matters along the fact that a community which will support further development is gathering setting up their masternodes, buying coins in current trading channel.

Have a happy day.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:19:06 PM

Hey guys it seems im completly lost on this one... can someone explain to me why all of a sudden a 3 year old coin starts getting huge traction behind it? Any special improvements, business relations or anything besides pure hype? Thanks for the info
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:30:30 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 12:45:55 AM by TimC

Hey guys it seems im completly lost on this one... can someone explain to me why all of a sudden a 3 year old coin starts getting huge traction behind it? Any special improvements, business relations or anything besides pure hype? Thanks for the info

It is a master node coin and like all master node coins they have been pushing higher in price but this was the most under valued with low supply and low inflation.

Master Node Coins (That I know of)
DASH, PVIX, CRW,  CHC, TX, BSD, VGS, MUE, AMS, CRAVE, iCASH and Vcash

Switching over to master node
DMD and TRC

Get coins lock them into a master node and then sell you master node rewards for the next few years.  Over time you will recover what every you paid plus you can still sell your coins when you want to stop uses your master node.

Edit: One thing about CHC is you can run multiple master nodes per ip address and they is why you can buy lots up and setup all of your coins into master node where the others you can only setup one master node per IP address.
sotarules

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

The fact that CHC is a masternode is crucial, in fact this is the key reason that Max singled out Chaincoin as a likely winner going forward.  But perhaps even more important is the community around the coin.  I haven't seen anything like this, and I've been obsessed with cryptocurrencies since early 2013.

To learn more go here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHdzmWuq-zAK864Px8_GmA

These guys have been up 24 X 7 for the last few days (in fact they better get some sleep or they'll probably keel over dead)  Cheesy
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

Download to AMD miner is dead :-( Anyone has link?
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

Cavet emptor: I have four Chaincoin masternodes, and I’m purchasing another right now.  So, you can assume that I’m a zealot and take this with a grain of salt.  

Most of you reading this know about HighOnCoins (Max).  I’ve been watching his Youtube channels for a while, maybe a month.  If you haven’t seen HighOnCoins, he’s a quirky Korean-American, broadcasting out of a shack on the coast in the bay area.  He is really funny, and he’s not afraid to be himself.  He doesn’t try to pretend anything, and he’ll do things like drink beers or whatever on Youtube without any inhibitions.  So Max is not a poser; in fact, he’s the opposite.  

When I started watching, Max was talking about making money trading shit-coins, and he’d usually run down a list of the pros-and-con of coins.  At the time he was talking about PIVX.

So Max began to notice that coins that support the masternode concept were doing better than others.  Masternode is exemplified by DASH.  Max was talking about “whoring” masternode coins as a general strategy.

So, after missing a few of HighOnCoins episodes, I come back in and Max is explaining that Chaincoin is really another chance to get in on masternode-style coin.  Chaincoin is unusual because a masternode costs only 1,000 CHC, so it is an opportunity for average people to afford a masternode.

After thinking about it, I really fell in love with the idea of a masternode.  It is a brilliant concept that can help stabilize the price of the cryptocurrency.  This is because the masternode has the ability to “lock up” coins, preventing precipitous drops that occur in a typical pump-and-dump operation.  But more importantly, it opens the door for a new paradigm that Max calls pump-and-HODL, which he coins Advanced HODL Technology®.

I have been thinking about the idea of pump-and-HODL intensely for the past few days, and I’m honestly unable to shake it, because if you think about it, it make sense on so many levels.  It provides a means for a whole community to become prosperous together, because pump-and-HODL is not a zero-sum game.

There is no need for anyone to lose, and there is nothing illegal about it.  The Chaincoin community can work together to try to artificially decrease the available supply of coins by locking them in masternodes.  This sounds illegal, like insider trading, but AFAIK there isn’t anything illegal about it.

This is kind of like the Prisoner’s Dilemma: so long as everyone works together and doesn’t act selfishly in short-term interest, everyone wins.  So, a big question is this: can the Chaincoin community remain cohesive and pull this off?

Well, right now, I believe the answer is yes, and that’s why I’m scrambling to free up capital to buy more Chaincoins.  The reason is not the coin technology, but the intensely cohesive behavior of the Chaincoin community, nominally led by Max.

This intense cohesion and lack of selfishness is obvious by the comments on Max’s Youtube channel.  I was watching Max’s presentation yesterday after the big drop in Chaincoin price, and the outpouring of support was breathtaking.  These people are true believers, they love Chaincoin and they support each other (and Max) to a degree that is very refreshing and honestly surprising.  These people are tired of the selfish zero-sum game and they are dying for something different.

What this means is that there is a very large pool of smart people that have an intensity of emotions about this.  They are determined to make this work, not so much because they want to be millionaires, but because they want the experiment to work.  Ideologically, if this does work, that is if Chaincoin continues to gain in value, it will mean the beginning of a new era where lack of selfish behavior, where working together as a team, pushes out the old paradigm of pump-and-dump.

It means the end of the race to the bottom, where everyone is fighting each other, and ushers in a new world where we all work together for mutual prosperity.  I absolutely fucking love this idea, and apparently I’m not alone.

The bottom line is this: when you see this kind of intensity, with this many people so determined, it is very dangerous to bet against it.  This kind of community will continue to stick with it.

This isn’t a get-rich quick scheme, and nothing will happen overnight.  It doesn’t have to.  We don't have to piss ourselves if we don't get immediate gratification.  We can be patient.

Max has said he won’t ever sell Chaincoin, even if it goes to one penny.  I hereby make the same promise, I’m holding Chaincoin, period.
One thing that Max mentioned is a great idea: so long as you have at least one masternode, you can use the masternode profits to make more masternodes.  I have four nodes now (soon five), and they’re making about two coins per day.  At this rate, I can easily bring online two masternodes per year without investing any more cash.  This is great, because it means that so long as you have at least one masternode, you will never be priced out of making more.  The power of compound interest is at work here in a big way, but this is enormously safer than investing in stocks and bonds, because the returns are guaranteed by math, instead of stupidly relying on the responsible behavior of the Federal Reserve and Wall Street.

So this is a retirement plan: start masternodes, and re-invest the Chaincoin to make more nodes, and look forward to retirement income years in the future.  So long as you are patient, this practically cannot lose.  The return on investment is almost certainly better than any “normal” security, with the possible exception of investing and holding some other cryptocurrency; however, this approach doesn’t require you to be correct about guessing winners and losers.  

Well said! I totally agree and holding on to my masternode which I started 3 days now but I'm not earning any CHC? Do you know where I can get help for this?
hknoener

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

Hey, guys.

Just started mining this coin. I have a GTX 1060 3GB. Is there a way to calculate profit, or at least coin generation? I have no idea about the results.

Thanks in advance for your response.
Bebop54321

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

Hey everyone, this is my first post here.  I have been researching how to mine Chaincoin on 2 RX 480's, Windows 10, x64 bit.

I just downloaded the specific "CHAINCOIN SGMINER" file from Suprnova's help page. This is my first time mining.  Here is the RunMe.bat file that I configured from editing the CHAINCOIN--POOL file that came inside the CHAINCOIN SGMINER folder. Someone told me to do it this way, but I have no way of checking if this is the right way. Again, this is my first time trying this.

I found the those GPU setx settings in this thread and added them, but it's still not working.  I have tried it with and without these setx lines. Heres my

RunMe.bat:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe --scrypt --kernel chaincoin  -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username.worker -p password -I 18 -g 4 -w 128

Is any of my code wrong? Is --scrypt supposed to be there?

I followed this youtubers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O3VczuRph0) advice and set my settings to the settings he suggests with MSI afterburner.

GPU Clock (mhz) 1075
Memory clock  (mhz) 1925
power Limit (%) +25
Core Voltage (mv) -48

Heres an image of my MSI

http://i63.tinypic.com/1174n7k.png

Could it be that my temperature is too high?

I opened SG  I am getting this error when I connect to the Suprnova pool.

After making the runme.bat file and saving it inside the CHAINCOIN SGMINER folder, I click on the sgminer.exe and fill it out like this:

http://i66.tinypic.com/hx50s4.png

I hit enter and I end up getting this error.

[15:52:42] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 0.050
[15:52:43] Probing for an alive pool
[15:52:44] Network diff set to 91.3M
[15:52:50] Rejected 2634aa37 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 4.04
[15:52:50] Rejected d47bd083 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 2.93
[15:52:51] Rejected 65154a2e Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 2.62
[15:52:51] Rejected 6b3d0715 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 2.44
[15:52:50] Rejected 2634aa37 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 4.04
[15:52:50] Rejected d47bd083 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 2.93
[15:52:51] Rejected 65154a2e Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 2.62
[15:52:51] Rejected 6b3d0715 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 2.44
[15:52:54] Rejected efec6270 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 6.04
[15:52:54] Rejected 68178011 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 4.59
[15:52:56] Network diff set to 88.7M
[15:52:56] Stratum from Pool 0 detected new block
[15:52:58] Rejected e16ae75a Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 7.27
[15:52:59] Rejected 7a1521d1 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 2.95
[15:53:00] Rejected 8abd1c4a Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 3.24
[15:53:03] Rejected b9afe57d Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 0  (low difficulty share of 4.22
[15:53:05] Rejected 612eace4 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 8.54
[15:53:07] Rejected 2beba929 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 6.83
[15:53:10] Rejected 5355dee8 Diff -0.000/-0.000 GPU 1  (low difficulty share of 5.35

I don't honestly know much about this stuff but I know other people are having this problem too. Was I supposed to open the CHAINCOIN--POOL file, edit it, Save As RunMe.bat? Based on what I can gather, It seems to me that my graphics cards aren't kicking into gear. Please help, thanks everyone.

I now see that the SGMINER link for AMD is dead, I'm going to upload a copy of it somewhere and I'll post it here.

EDIT: SGMINER https://mega.nz/#!hS4GWRTC!f4dQkLeXFr0Km64S6AUDCrTHaytfFOx7RdfgtFJsW8U

hknoener

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe --scrypt --kernel chaincoin  -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username.worker -p password -I 18 -g 4 -w 128

Is any of my code wrong? Is --scrypt supposed to be there?

I'm using CCminer, but also tried for a couple of minutes SGMiner and
Code:
--scrypt
is not there.
Bebop54321

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Yeah, I did my own research and someone said to try that, I get the same error with or without that --scrypt.  I just tried it again and removed that, no go.

So I don't really know much about coding or mining.  It could be something really simple that I'm missing because I just don't know what most of this code means. That's why I'm trying to outline every step I'm taking because maybe I am actually just doing it wrong.  Do you guys think it could have something to do with my graphics cards?

I appreciate the help.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: