Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321488 times)
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:41:16 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 02:56:37 PM by tkon3

why this coin isnt on bittrex already ?
The reason is pretty obvious.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jabstep

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

Enlighten me please   Huh
Rolihlahla (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Chaincoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Chaincoin 0.9.2.5 - Maintenance release

This is a minor update to increase available seed nodes for new wallet users.

Binaries available from Github:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.2.5

The next update for Chaincoin is planned for end August. More details will be available in due course.
Jaerin

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

The coin was essentially a dead coin for 2 years.  The recent hype was community driven and continues to be so.

If you look at the github the development completely stopped on it and it went dormant.  Zedomax decided to pick a coin and create a community push to try and get the coin moving again.  There really isn't a huge amount of technology in this coin that isn't represented anywhere else in the cryptosphere so it looks to be mostly hype driven.  This is an admitted "experiment" by the HODLer community to see if they can get the coin the traction it needs to make some money longterm, but only time will tell if that happens.  There has been some signs that the devs will come back to develop on the coin if it continues to have support, but again time will tell.  There are many nay-sayers as well that seem to want to see the coin fail or at least are pointing out the fact that there is little incentive to using this coin over another.  Although this hasn't stopped other coins from being multi-million dollar coins either.  Just look at something like Dogecoin which only really exists because of some Reddit hype and it continues to trade significant volumes or even more so the crazy coin ICO's that aren't even real products yet that are garnering tens or hundreds of millions of dollars just for the promise of something in the future.

The question is whether the masternode idea of limiting the supply of the coin will be enough to attract and keep money in the coin.  All the cryptomarkets will rise as the seas of people continue to flood into the cryptosphere and maybe keeping the coin slightly higher than the dredges at the bottom might be enough to keep it afloat over time and see it rise.  Then again it very well could be another pump and maybe not malicious dump, but at least dump due to lost interest.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Looks like price will go more lower.After every pump must come dump and correction.

i think we will see the normal 3000 sats soon , lol was good while it lasted , now i can buy more mn with the chc profits

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Is anyone mining with ethos here?
If so, what is your config?
aussiekangaroo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

what a piece of shit that max guy is
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

The coin was essentially a dead coin for 2 years.  The recent hype was community driven and continues to be so.

If you look at the github the development completely stopped on it and it went dormant.  Zedomax decided to pick a coin and create a community push to try and get the coin moving again.  There really isn't a huge amount of technology in this coin that isn't represented anywhere else in the cryptosphere so it looks to be mostly hype driven.  This is an admitted "experiment" by the HODLer community to see if they can get the coin the traction it needs to make some money longterm, but only time will tell if that happens.  There has been some signs that the devs will come back to develop on the coin if it continues to have support, but again time will tell.  There are many nay-sayers as well that seem to want to see the coin fail or at least are pointing out the fact that there is little incentive to using this coin over another.  Although this hasn't stopped other coins from being multi-million dollar coins either.  Just look at something like Dogecoin which only really exists because of some Reddit hype and it continues to trade significant volumes or even more so the crazy coin ICO's that aren't even real products yet that are garnering tens or hundreds of millions of dollars just for the promise of something in the future.

The question is whether the masternode idea of limiting the supply of the coin will be enough to attract and keep money in the coin.  All the cryptomarkets will rise as the seas of people continue to flood into the cryptosphere and maybe keeping the coin slightly higher than the dredges at the bottom might be enough to keep it afloat over time and see it rise.  Then again it very well could be another pump and maybe not malicious dump, but at least dump due to lost interest.

Jaerin said everything.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

you are so right ,due to lost of interest , paid high price , rewards only 2 per node , with the price going down  and lost of the leader , ppl are cutting losses and moving on

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

what a piece of shit that max guy is

lol that may be , but he did bring chc to a new high , which might never be seen again for quite some time

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
aussiekangaroo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

he's pushing it as a community, this fraud gives no dev updates. fucken joke. He probably trades from his caravan park, hope he chokes on his ciggerettes & gets cancer
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

and the snowball has started rolling , last price 60000 , and bets as to how many days it will take to reach 3000 sats

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

he's pushing it as a community, this fraud gives no dev updates. fucken joke. He probably trades from his caravan park, hope he chokes on his ciggerettes & gets cancer

lol , karma baby . instant karma

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

omg , some poor guy still has his bot trying to defend the faling price , looks like he will be getting a very heavy bag

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

Advanced HODL Technology Experiement - Success in My View

It is easy to be demoralized when you see the price dropping.  I know that, I feel the same.  I was so excited and it is kind of a let down.  But is important to realize that the experiment has already succeeded in the most important way.  The hardest part of any coin is moving out of the noise, and CHC in the top 100, which is a remarkable achievement by any measure.

And the masternodes are still growing at a good pace, which means the network is that much stronger.

The big question in my mind is this: can HODLers control enough coins to stabilize the price?  This is the big question.  We don't know for sure because we don't know how many coins are in HODLer control.  

What I see is over the next few weeks the price continuing to fall, until we reach the point that the HODLers can accumulate that critical mass of coins.  From that point, there would be nothing stopping systematic price rise because the available coins would be constrained.

At this point, it is the long hard work ahead.  I'd like to see CHC on Shapeshift.io and supported by Jaxx Wallet, just for starters.  We need to focus on the utility of the coin and go the way of DASH.  

As I've written elsewhere, the key difference with CHC is the community.  The coin has good features, but that doesn't matter, so long as the community stays strong, the coin stays strong.  Like fiat, it is a matter of belief.

BTW in case you could not guess, I'm HODLing forever.  I have my five masternodes running now, and I've generated about 50 CHC thus far.
aussiekangaroo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:22:27 PM

arent u angry max lied to you that it's just a temporary  correction ?
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

It is easy to be demoralized when you see the price dropping.  I know that, I feel the same.  I was so excited and it is kind of a let down.  But is important to realize that the experiment has already succeeded in the most important way.  The hardest part of any coin is moving out of the noise, and CHC in the top 100, which is a remarkable achievement by any measure.

And the masternodes are still growing at a good pace, which means the network is that much stronger.

The big question in my mind is this: can HODLers control enough coins to stabilize the price?  This is the big question.  We don't know for sure because we don't know how many coins are in HODLer control.  

What I see is over the next few weeks the price continuing to fall, until we reach the point that the HODLers can accumulate that critical mass of coins.  From that point, there would be nothing stopping systematic price rise because the available coins would be constrained.

At this point, it is the long hard work ahead.  I'd like to see CHC on Shapeshift.io and supported by Jaxx Wallet, just for starters.  We need to focus on the utility of the coin and go the way of DASH.  

As I've written elsewhere, the key difference with CHC is the community.  The coin has good features, but that doesn't matter, so long as the community stays strong, the coin stays strong.  Like fiat, it is a matter of belief.

BTW in case you could not guess, I'm HODLing forever.  I have my five masternodes running now, and I've generated about 50 CHC thus far.

yes you are correct , it did bring chc to a new high , but it cost alot of ppl real money , any high coins that climbs that fast , will have an even faster fall

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

im looking at a price just 5 mins ago , that same price has lost 20 btc in buy support , looks like the support is pulling out already

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

too much panic sellers Shocked

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

you guys are fun , like the spirt . are you guys still buy at 50,000 sats???

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: