Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
Wealthway

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Held this coin for long only to sell before the crazy rise last year. Bought again but then it has been dipping since, hopefully the miracle of last year will repeat

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Held this coin for long only to sell before the crazy rise last year. Bought again but then it has been dipping since, hopefully the miracle of last year will repeat

no chance

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?

dash is older
dash has active development
dash makes promotion
dash has active supporters
dash is a brand
dash is driven by smart guys

and now compare it with chaincoin

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

dash is older
dash has active development
dash makes promotion
dash has active supporters
dash is a brand
dash is driven by smart guys

and now compare it with chaincoin

dash is running on an outdated codebase
dash is centralised
dash doesn't support script addresses
dash is forking on almost every block

what is remaining is the promotion... unfortunately for smart guys that alone doesn't make a coin great.
linhlinhlong1610

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on.
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on.

You might be looking at the wrong repo.
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/tree/Chaincoin_0.16-dev
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

At a glimpse this means we are supporting of course everything that Bitcoin does like SegWit and additional features we ported from Dash like the governance system. The difference is, ALL functionality is based on scripting which allows conditional transactions on every layer of the network. Masternodes and proposals can all be paid out based on ANY script.

Chaincoin - just make things better.
Potatohead134

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Thsi coin has to have the worst dev team ever, now you rolling out updates instead of last year when you had huge comunity that you dumped on and ruined it all, please if you think about investing in this trash coin thing again.
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Thsi coin has to have the worst dev team ever, now you rolling out updates instead of last year when you had huge comunity that you dumped on and ruined it all, please if you think about investing in this trash coin thing again.

Well, that is lacking proof. For personal view it might be right at a certain point in time like you say but certainly not now. What you are complaining about is that you as well as others have been jumping in on the concept of a single guy who wanted to prove you are wrong by telling you that you could be right.

The advantage of that situation is, in the aftermath some new people like myself stepped in and we’re able to scrap the past, take an almost virgin blockchain (in fact the only difference to Bitcoin were and still are 4 lines of code) and make something out of it. You could say something, we believe it’s a merge of the greatest innovations around and we have proven it to work first on a heavily participating test net and finally now in the main blockchain.

Look on the bright side of love.
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Well, that is lacking proof. For personal view it might be right at a certain point in time like you say but certainly not now. What you are complaining about is that you as well as others have been jumping in on the concept of a single guy who wanted to prove you are wrong by telling you that you could be right.

The advantage of that situation is, in the aftermath some new people like myself stepped in and we’re able to scrap the past, take an almost virgin blockchain (in fact the only difference to Bitcoin were and still are 4 lines of code) and make something out of it. You could say something, we believe it’s a merge of the greatest innovations around and we have proven it to work first on a heavily participating test net and finally now in the main blockchain.

Look on the bright side of love.

I think the biggest problem here is the lack of genuine future development of the project.
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

At a glimpse this means we are supporting of course everything that Bitcoin does like SegWit and additional features we ported from Dash like the governance system. The difference is, ALL functionality is based on scripting which allows conditional transactions on every layer of the network. Masternodes and proposals can all be paid out based on ANY script.

If it's true, then this coin can to the moon, last year it went up by 5 orders, ofc it's not possible any more, but it might go by 2.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

If it's true, then this coin can to the moon, last year it went up by 5 orders, ofc it's not possible any more, but it might go by 2.

Well, last year had 'The Event' from which no one got any wiser. Also over the last year Chaincoin changed "developers" more often than a hooker changes underwear but fortunately the network did its job and persisted. Hopefully this time it will be different.

burp...
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

Well, last year had 'The Event' from which no one got any wiser. Also over the last year Chaincoin changed "developers" more often than a hooker changes underwear but fortunately the network did its job and persisted. Hopefully this time it will be different.

Another zombiecoin with low volume on Cryptopia. I would stay away. Let it go!
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Can’t confirm nor deny. We have been jumping in after things went the way they did, to be honest we have been working from several code bases since last September and we decided to take our time, give a shit about the FUD all around and just do our thing. At least since half a year it’s all the same guys doing the coding. Lost a major portion of community, that being fact personally I don’t think that is a loss because they haven’t been thriving on tech like we do spend our days.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:50 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:23:45 PM by Mrrr

Can’t confirm nor deny. We have been jumping in after things went the way they did, to be honest we have been working from several code bases since last September and we decided to take our time, give a shit about the FUD all around and just do our thing. At least since half a year it’s all the same guys doing the coding. Lost a major portion of community, that being fact personally I don’t think that is a loss because they haven’t been thriving on tech like we do spend our days.

My comment came out a bit more negative than intended perhaps. Keep up the good work, I see a lot of good stuff happening here, and thanks for the reply Smiley

burp...
nnikooo

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

scamcoin written all over
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

Could someone possibly, please PM me a known working configuration for AMD gpus, eg ellesmere?

After much difficulties, we managed to compile the chaincoin sgminer for a non standard linux version.

At otherwise default config + I18, i get this:

GPU 4:                | 3.784M/3.186Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:7 WU:0.000/m I:18
GPU 5:                | 3.793M/3.350Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:6 WU:0.000/m I:18

100% HW. No valid work.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Could someone possibly, please PM me a known working configuration for AMD gpus, eg ellesmere?

After much difficulties, we managed to compile the chaincoin sgminer for a non standard linux version.

At otherwise default config + I18, i get this:

GPU 4:                | 3.784M/3.186Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:7 WU:0.000/m I:18
GPU 5:                | 3.793M/3.350Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:6 WU:0.000/m I:18

100% HW. No valid work.

Can not promise anything but if you point me to your code, I could check for the issue
TheRtg

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

"You Can Help Achieve A Seamless Upgrade To The NEW .16 Code!"
"It's As Simple as Building A Node With The New Code!"

from Discord: You can join here --> https://discord.gg/beTeaWs

HashUnlimited, ChainDev---Today at 12:11 PM

I would also like to offer binaries to an extended testing community, interested people can ping me (PM) for OSX and @J B for Win builds. They will have the prerelease flag though.  As the blockchain protocol hasn’t changed in 9 months, and it won’t anymore, some penetration of the existing network with nodes compliant to the ALL NEW Masternode layer will help us with a seamless upgrade."

YOU can make a difference. Join us today! (...I added that part)
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: