Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

Up up up ... going up

Yes! 上 上 上!

Many good things are about to happen!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 09:25:09 PM by DarkWolf

Cryptorush beta trial is up. I like where this is heading! Cheesy

Any help/advice about my wallet?

I'd also like to set up a website which we can rent our computing power as a community out to miners for other coins, so that we can be paid in ani and start circulating the currency by putting it into use and hopefully increase the value of animecoin so that people can eventually use it to buy anime/manga.
raganius

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Cryptorush beta trial is up. I like where this is heading! Cheesy

Any help/advice about my wallet?

Hi, DarkWolf. Have you tried adding more of those nodes? My wallet has been connected and syncs well.

Maybe you will have to delete the blockchain from your computer and restart downloading it (backup your "wallet.dat", delete the "../AppData/Roaming/Animecoin" folder, reinstall Animecoin wallet, and let the blockchain download entirely again).

Thank you for the info on Cryptorush. Good news.
DarkWolf

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:28:36 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 09:58:42 PM by DarkWolf

Did we fork/update the animecoin wallet? The reason why I ask, is because I read a section in the dark coin faq where it said that the wallet gets stuck at a certain block and will not progress from there. This was caused by a hard fork in the wallet.

I currently have six active connections to the animecoin network, it would be great to get some more nodes to add.

Reread my message Raganius, I edited it for my new idea, any suggestions? I'd also like us to set up an animecoin auction website, similar to ebay for anime goods paid for using animecoin.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

CPU mining is interesting, I might set it up on my unused PC.
DarkWolf

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:57:03 PM

I've done it for a while, am currently working on a mining distro for animecoin and other crypto currencies. Also working on an android wallet for animecoin and an auction website for animecoin products, it would be great to get some more developers to help develop some of these services for animecoin.

raganius

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:26:25 AM

Yes, zhinkk, I also like CPU mining coins: It's a great idea. My Animecoin wallet, for example is always connected and mining Wink

Did we fork/update the animecoin wallet? The reason why I ask, is because I read a section in the dark coin faq where it said that the wallet gets stuck at a certain block and will not progress from there. This was caused by a hard fork in the wallet.

I currently have six active connections to the animecoin network, it would be great to get some more nodes to add.
(...)

DarkWolf, Animecoin have not been forked, at least recently. As I have said before, my wallet GUI has been constantly online without problems. The only thing is that recently I have only been able to connect to fewer nodes (6 active connections at this very moment, just like you). Some weeks ago it was usually more than 10 nodes...

Here are them:
Code:
"addr" : "80.219.189.210:1212",
"addr" : "137.117.80.150:1212",
"addr" : "91.121.8.23:1212",
"addr" : "112.169.90.169:1212",
"addr" : "37.187.154.81:1212",
"addr" : "81.203.65.195:1212",

(...)
Reread my message Raganius, I edited it for my new idea, any suggestions? I'd also like us to set up an animecoin auction website, similar to ebay for anime goods paid for using animecoin.
(...)
I'd also like to set up a website which we can rent our computing power as a community out to miners for other coins, so that we can be paid in ani and start circulating the currency by putting it into use and hopefully increase the value of animecoin so that people can eventually use it to buy anime/manga.

Great ideas! That's what I'm talking about! Animecoin needs it's community to work for it. You are great DarkWolf! Please, let us know what can we do to help you. I am sure that your ideas will be a success!

I've done it for a while, am currently working on a mining distro for animecoin and other crypto currencies. Also working on an android wallet for animecoin and an auction website for animecoin products, it would be great to get some more developers to help develop some of these services for animecoin.

I have got no technical knowledge, but many of our friends here have, so I ask them to help here. Everyone's help is important.

Thank you so much! This is the kind of things that "recharge my batteries" and make me once again happy and enthusiastic about Animecoin.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:20:33 AM

That sounds really cool. Is there a github for the android wallet? I'd be down to look at it/help around where I can.
ThePolo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:48:36 PM

Thanks to raganius i have successfully set up an amazon micro server, like the tutorial above on this page.
I have a running anime wallet there, so you can add this node to your conf file: addnode=54.191.99.15:1212
Right now i have 9 active connections there. Smiley
DarkWolf

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

Raganius, you ask what is needed for me to help make Animecoin a success? I tell you and the community what is necessary. First off, Ani-chan sorry to say this, but no premine means no funds to develop services for animecoin, that was a huge mistake. Its by no means an irreversible mistake, but it requires the community to provide more coins as donations so that developers are interested to create services.

So here is a list of what needs to be done in my opinion:

1. Donations, lets get 50 million animecoin together as a community to fund animecoin's development. Why 50 million? Well, with the value of animecoin as it is at the moment, thats roughly the right amount I believe to ask for 10-15 projects. Raganius set up bounties, for the auction website, I'll let the community decide what sort of a reward it will yield, I personally think that its an important project and it will require at least 2 people to work on it.

2. We need more developers. I'm here and I might be able to convince some friends with bounties. If you know how to program and want to contribute, pm me and post on the board and we will find a project for you.

3. We need to get anime coin to be used, shops, merchants, anime translation groups, artists and other anime lovers have to be convinced to use the coin and spread the word about it.

For point 3 I'll be creating the Android wallet, an auction website for items, perhaps even an online shop. We also need to create a miner which can mine using cpu's of any type, and gpu's of any type and every variation in-between. If you are able to program and you would like to help, post on the board and send me a private message. Next, when I do set up the auction website, it will require people to use it, so please sell items, buy items, use it. I suggest that a reasonable price for ahi is roughly 100 ANI to 1 GBP. The reason for this is that it is stronger than the yen and so you can buy more product with less ANI. If it gets stronger from there, then thats brilliant, but until people can buy a manga for less than 10,000 ANI, it really will not be usable as a proper currency.

Some of the other ideas I have had is that we could set up a miner using cluster computing, so that we can all connect to it and then we mine coins for other people and they pay us in ANI. Another idea is to print T-Shirts with some cool anime logos/ themes and sell them online for animecoin.

By generating a use for animecoin we can hopefully help it increase in value and then with generated profits buy votes and fund more projects to help animecoin.

This is my input, I hope you as a community will consider and respond to my ideas and hopefully help me realise them.

Regards,
DarkWolf

Yes, zhinkk, I also like CPU mining coins: It's a great idea. My Animecoin wallet, for example is always connected and mining Wink

(...)

DarkWolf, Animecoin have not been forked, at least recently. As I have said before, my wallet GUI has been constantly online without problems. The only thing is that recently I have only been able to connect to fewer nodes (6 active connections at this very moment, just like you). Some weeks ago it was usually more than 10 nodes...

Here are them:
Code:

(...)
(...)

Great ideas! That's what I'm talking about! Animecoin needs it's community to work for it. You are great DarkWolf! Please, let us know what can we do to help you. I am sure that your ideas will be a success!

I have got no technical knowledge, but many of our friends here have, so I ask them to help here. Everyone's help is important.

Thank you so much! This is the kind of things that "recharge my batteries" and make me once again happy and enthusiastic about Animecoin.
8bitp

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:33:44 PM

Hello, my friends.

I am worried with Animecoin: no more posts, no more help, no more participations... My qt wallet used to be connected to 11, 15 nodes, now it's only finding 5 nodes!

What is going on?

Where is everyone? Is the community giving up?

I really hope not...

Hy raganius

I'm sorry I can't do more for the Animcoin community.
I'm very busy right now.   Undecided

btw: my node runs 24/7, I have ~30 connections.
DarkWolf

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

Any chance you could post some of the connections, so I can add them to my conf file?

Hello, my friends.

I am worried with Animecoin: no more posts, no more help, no more participations... My qt wallet used to be connected to 11, 15 nodes, now it's only finding 5 nodes!

What is going on?

I really hope not...

Hy raganius

8bitp

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

Raganius, you ask what is needed for me to help make Animecoin a success? I tell you and the community what is necessary. First off, Ani-chan sorry to say this, but no premine means no funds to develop services for animecoin, that was a huge mistake. Its by no means an irreversible mistake, but it requires the community to provide more coins as donations so that developers are interested to create services.

So here is a list of what needs to be done in my opinion:

1. Donations, lets get 50 million animecoin together as a community to fund animecoin's development. Why 50 million? Well, with the value of animecoin as it is at the moment, thats roughly the right amount I believe to ask for 10-15 projects. Raganius set up bounties, for the auction website, I'll let the community decide what sort of a reward it will yield, I personally think that its an important project and it will require at least 2 people to work on it.

2. We need more developers. I'm here and I might be able to convince some friends with bounties. If you know how to program and want to contribute, pm me and post on the board and we will find a project for you.

3. We need to get anime coin to be used, shops, merchants, anime translation groups, artists and other anime lovers have to be convinced to use the coin and spread the word about it.

For point 3 I'll be creating the Android wallet, an auction website for items, perhaps even an online shop. We also need to create a miner which can mine using cpu's of any type, and gpu's of any type and every variation in-between. If you are able to program and you would like to help, post on the board and send me a private message. Next, when I do set up the auction website, it will require people to use it, so please sell items, buy items, use it. I suggest that a reasonable price for ahi is roughly 100 ANI to 1 GBP. The reason for this is that it is stronger than the yen and so you can buy more product with less ANI. If it gets stronger from there, then thats brilliant, but until people can buy a manga for less than 10,000 ANI, it really will not be usable as a proper currency.

Some of the other ideas I have had is that we could set up a miner using cluster computing, so that we can all connect to it and then we mine coins for other people and they pay us in ANI. Another idea is to print T-Shirts with some cool anime logos/ themes and sell them online for animecoin.

By generating a use for animecoin we can hopefully help it increase in value and then with generated profits buy votes and fund more projects to help animecoin.

This is my input, I hope you as a community will consider and respond to my ideas and hopefully help me realise them.

Regards,
DarkWolf

(...)

Here are them:
Code:

(...)
(...)

Thank you DarkWolf for your great Input!

I also hope really good developer can gather together and do awesome projects.
I want to use Animecoin in the near future to buy some interesting Manga and Anime.

Keep it up guys, we can make it!
8bitp

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

Sure  Wink

Code:
addnode=112.169.90.169:25691
addnode=54.191.99.15:55543
addnode=128.74.172.219:53343
addnode=162.253.130.186:8426
addnode=188.134.72.213:36441
addnode=46.146.235.71:1212
addnode=80.219.189.210:1212
addnode=177.70.149.42:49921
addnode=173.176.59.236:60514
addnode=5.199.205.53:62834
addnode=187.189.154.47:1212
addnode=91.142.148.18:39691
addnode=144.76.25.176:1212
addnode=188.134.72.213:53268
addnode=5.9.158.79:1212
addnode=82.117.232.30:1212
addnode=37.187.154.81:44286
addnode=62.210.178.237:47557
addnode=98.154.185.250:63135
addnode=81.203.65.195:50357
addnode=91.121.8.23:1212
addnode=188.226.145.183:57282
addnode=50.47.108.206:54000
addnode=79.41.79.84:21275
addnode=178.234.131.3:38653
addnode=50.197.11.193:39424
addnode=173.176.59.236:41070
addnode=206.188.90.251:1212
addnode=66.177.197.234:55616
addnode=62.31.127.24:62418
addnode=88.87.84.170:51133

Any chance you could post some of the connections, so I can add them to my conf file?

Hello, my friends.

What is going on?

I really hope not...

Hy raganius

raganius

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:04:01 PM

Great, my friends! I see Animecoin Community is more and more stronger! Thank you all! I am so happy!

Well. I cannot speak much yet, but there are some surprises coming... get ready for Animecoin 2.0!

Grin

8bitp

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:39:40 PM

Great, my friends! I see Animecoin Community is more and more stronger! Thank you all! I am so happy!

Well. I cannot speak much yet, but there are some surprises coming... get ready for Animecoin 2.0!

Grin

I'm very curious about it  Cheesy

raganius

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:33:02 PM

Grin

I'm very curious about it  Cheesy

Smiley

The idea is to bring ANI to the Bitcoin 2.0 space. Indeed, that's the trend that Animecoin Community must be engaged to.

It's about Animecoin's evolution we are talking about Wink

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:00:05 AM

anyone interested in buying 10k anime coins? let me know and pm your price!

Space for rent if its still trending
raganius

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:29:21 PM

anyone interested in buying 10k anime coins? let me know and pm your price!

Hi, serje, welcome to the Animecoin Community, and thank you for offering an ANI trade.

A nice idea is the creation of a specific thread for ANI trading, offering good escrows from our own community members. That's something our Commmunity might work on Smiley

I hope you receive good deal proposals.

Nice trades. And always be careful in trades.

Cheers!
DavCker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:28:09 PM

Hello! I'm from Russia and only today learned of the existence of such currency. I hope at least somebody will respond - in our city (Bryansk) in the summer will be held the third Anime Festival (http://vk.com/baffest2014).
I want to advance a little of crypto currency, so the prize pool and the rental price of the festival was taken to try to dial it exactly.

For this purpose I chose DOGE, but then found a ANI. Tentatively, all necessary 2kk DOGE or 200kk ANI: it 25k rubles (RUS) on the payment of rent for the House of Culture and about 6k (RUS) for the prize and souvenirs to the participants.

Slowly I began to collect a little. If someone does not feel sorry for (and visible balance and replenishment process):
DOGEcoin:DSTJE5wNgjoC39T5GPHJodxZecpHc3oiLD
ANIcoin:ASc3EesZM87N7qRjbZ4b8KoSbJCMonEtLk
All thanks in advance!
P.S. If all works out, it will appear on the poster of the festival emblem DOGE ANI currency and as a sponsor.
P.P.S. I am one of the assistant organizers of the festival, so I can easily get in touch and answer your questions.

PPS I apologize for my curve English

Hi Ocakypa Smiley

I've just sent 300k in 3 parts of 100k for the festival Smiley.

TRANS-ID:

#1: f62ea048cb7cd244b94b60eb1c78d95323643d8b9ebb63677660d5c9da52eb0a
#2: 78ec3d8a57201dd2fa4fb0b3f677f892f1247ebed9dd9c503ada7bf28a8dbeaf
#3: 0154b58c50d35f11e21eb5bd448c816ab9d28650e026041ad8f17cc4fa7bf9ed

PT: your english is better than mine U-U Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: