Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:35:44 PM

I agree, the pics should definitely be created by the community with the community in mind. That way you can avoid copyright issues and it sets the right image for animecoin.

the pic of the girl miner is what i would say the app pic should look like. the work was done by one of are own here and in my mind that should be the coins face

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmboulhosa

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:44:22 AM

I need help to create a animecoin faucet.I have a VPS from DigitalOcean With 512MB ram and 1 core processor.Can anyone help me?I have 10 droplets and i mine on them.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:38:01 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:47:37 AM by raganius

Hello, my friends,

As previously announced, as this is the last week of June, we will be having an AnimeLotto Draw!!

The next draw will happen next Sunday, June 29th.

Before that, next Saturday (28th), the link to the ticket created with the list of donors that will be participating in the draw (to be created at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php with all those who will have donated until the limit date of June 27th, next Friday) will be published in a post here at our community thread, and also at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com.

Until this moment we have 7 donors participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), they are:

• Raganius Animecoiner (2) ANI AS7LjvBc5KY7wpV1VYvZLHY7uC7gXbAhKi
  • AiakosGatana (3) *Please, let me know your ANI address
  • CripLib (4) ANI AXLm3GNvX4WxX1mzsCdnw9GPr7QcPL4P8U
  • Katekyo (5)  ANI APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E
  • CryptoFutaba (6) ANI AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE
  • Mellzinha (7) ANI AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ
  • (oYo) (8) ANI AZRpW3jVUgkVvMYh4KvVKSHecR31UHMxEv

* AnimeLotto number 1 participant is always our own community (please see rule 11 at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7148609#msg7148609)

Everyone still have the opportunity to participate in this month's draw as long as a donation is made untill next Friday, June 27th. Any donations made after that (from June 28th on) are also very welcome, because they will be very important to add to our CrowdFund, but will only be participating in our following draw (July/2014).

Good Luck for all of us!!

Why don't we play a little? Let's make a prize draw from the Animecoin CrowdFund donation list?

It works like that:

1 - When making a donation, each donor will inform the amount sent, the txID, and also his Animecoin address (in this case, I am not sure, but I think it is against the rules of the Bitcoin Forum to post addresses here, so maybe the address should be provided by private message).

2 - Each donor will receive a number respective to the donation made. The AnimeLotto number will be published at the Animecoiner Blog.

3 - The donor will have exclusive rights over his AnimeLotto number received: if he makes more than one donation during the period of the month current to the draw he will hold more than one AnimeLotto number.

4 - Every last week of each month there will be a draw.

5 - The specific date for the draw will always be previously announced here and at the Animecoiner Blog, with a link to monitor the results.

6 - For fairness, a random generator (http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php) will be used.

7 - 3 (Three) random numbers will be picked by the random generator, from the donations made on the period of the month current to the draw.

8 - The #3 will receive as the third prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by half the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 5% (five percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

9 - The #2 will receive as the second prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 10% (ten percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

10 - The #1 will receive as the first prize 10% (ten percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

11 - Whenever the Random Number is "1" (one), then the respective prize is kept for the CrowdFund balance (no one wins, or better, the Animecoin Community wins).

12 - At the end of each year, the AnimeLotto of the last week of December will be a special one, including all the AnimeLotto numbers of that year (BIG PRIZE!).

The motivation for this game is to attract the attention to Animecoin, and, of course, as an incentive for more donations, working, at the same time, as an Animecoin Giveaway.

So, How do you like this idea? Any comments, or opinions are very welcome.

I think we should try it, and see if it works.

頑張って!!
raganius

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:03:49 AM

I need help to create a animecoin faucet.I have a VPS from DigitalOcean With 512MB ram and 1 core processor.Can anyone help me?I have 10 droplets and i mine on them.

Hi, mmboulhosa, thank you so much for your efforts to help our community with services like a new faucet. It is really very important.

I hope you will be able to get the help you need here.

Ganbatte!
mmboulhosa

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:14:18 PM

I will create a giveaway of Animecoins in the Coinzen.org forum for MintPal votes.If anyone wants to contribute to the giveway please donate.The donation adress is:AXGMWqcTEzS61p47jYj6DG2eBR17CJtVMt .

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
raganius

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

I will create a giveaway of Animecoins in the Coinzen.org forum for MintPal votes.If anyone wants to contribute to the giveway please donate.The donation adress is:AXGMWqcTEzS61p47jYj6DG2eBR17CJtVMt .

Thank you. Please, share here the link to the Coinzen Animecoin Community thread so that we know it and also participate there.

Ganbatte!
raganius

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:17:53 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:15:22 PM by raganius

( )_( )
 (  '.'  )
(")_(")
みんなさんこんにちは!

There's something missing here: a list of dreams, goals and objectives for the Animecoin Community. I think it is very important that we have our list of goals, in order to not only organise things and give directions to our efforts, but especially to gather plenty of 力, enough to make our 夢 come true Wink
So, these are the Dreams, Goals and Objectives of the Animecoin Community: (friends, I'll put here my ideas, and I am hoping to receive yours also. Please contribute)

• Animecoin Android Wallet App - It will be a very important tool to spread Animecoin everywhere. There's already a bounty offered by our community for our first approved Android Wallet App;
  • Animecoin Promotional Video - We do need (not only one, but several) an Animation Video, for obvious reasons Wink;
  • Animecoin Stealth mode transactions - Anonymous transactions is a basic necessary feature. Privacy is a human necessity, and a serious failure of the cryptocurrencies nowadays is being completelly transparent, allowing anyone tho know anything about anyone else's financial and transaction habits. It's not like that with fiat money, for example, because if someone gives someone else a ¥1,000 bill that is an anonymous transaction per se, why should it be different with Animecoin? (BTW, here is a nice video on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYD17h6hlCs );
  • A vast market for Animecoin - A currency's main objective is to serve as a means of payment for goods and services. If there are no merchants accepting a currency, then it has no value as money. We need to conquer market for Animecoin. I am sure that it will be easy after reaching the goals above (Android Wallet, Promotional Video, Stealth Mode). This includes, of course, more exchanges! As someone said earlier, I also want to pay for my sushis with ANIs;

Well, that's about what I can come to remember as goals by now. I'll be complementing this post. Please, friends, contribute with your ideas. Let's make things work!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

みんなさんこんにちは!

There's something missing here: a list of dreams, goals and objectives for the Animecoin Community. I think it is very important that we have our list of goals, in order to not only organise things and give directions to our efforts, but especially to gather plenty of 力, enough to make our 夢 come true Wink
So, these are the Dreams, Goals and Objectives of the Animecoin Community: (friends, I'll put here my ideas, and I am hoping to receive yours also. Please contribute)

• Animecoin Android Wallet App - It will be a very important tool to spread Animecoin everywhere. There's already a bounty offered by our community for our first approved Android Wallet App;
  • Animecoin Promotional Video - We do need (not only one, but several) an Animation Video, for obvious reasons Wink;
  • Animecoin Stealth mode transactions - Anonymous transactions is a basic necessary feature. Privacy is a human necessity, and a serious failure of the cryptocurrencies nowadays is being completelly transparent, allowing anyone tho know anything about anyone else's financial and transaction habits. It's not like that with fiat money, for example, because if someone gives someone else a ¥1,000 bill that is an anonymous transaction per se, why should it be different with Animecoin? (BTW, here is a nice video on the subject https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYD17h6hlCs );
  • A vast market for Animecoin - A currency's main objective is to serve as a means of payment for goods and services. If there are no merchants accepting a currency, then it has no value as money. We need to conquer market for Animecoin. I am sure that it will be easy after reaching the goals above (Android Wallet, Promotional Video, Stealth Mode). This includes, of course, more exchanges! As someone said earlier, I also want to pay for my sushis with ANIs;

Well, that's about what I can come to remember as goals by now. I'll be complementing this post. Please, friends, contribute with your ideas. Let's make things work!

These goals are 'right on the money'. The promotional video sounds especially intriguing and unique! I think it's a fantastic idea, since it would increase exposure by reaching a wide audience on youtube.

raganius

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:45:56 AM

These goals are 'right on the money'. The promotional video sounds especially intriguing and unique! I think it's a fantastic idea, since it would increase exposure by reaching a wide audience on youtube.

The idea is that those of us who have got the "talent" would create some promotional videos. That's a great way to attract the attentions to Animecoin.

(by the way, some good news:)
ANI has appreciated 198.03%!!

cool!

* source: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Animecoin
CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

Hello, my friends,

As previously announced, as this is the last week of June, we will be having an AnimeLotto Draw!!

Before that, next Saturday (28th), the link to the ticket created with the list of donors that will be participating in the draw (to be created at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php with all those who will have donated until the limit date of June 27th, next Friday) will be published in a post here at our community thread, and also at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com.

Until this moment we have 6 donors participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), they are:

• CripLib (4) *Please, let me know your ANI address
  • Katekyo (5)  ANI address APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E
  • CryptoFutaba (6) ANI address AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE
  • Mellzinha (7) ANI address AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ

* AnimeLotto number 1 participant is always our own community (please see rule 11 at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7148609#msg7148609)

Everyone still have the opportunity to participate in this month's draw as long as a donation is made untill next Friday, June 27th. Any donations made after that (from June 28th on) are also very welcome, because they will be very important to add to our CrowdFund, but will only be participating in our following draw (July/2014).

Hi, here is my Animecoin Address: AXLm3GNvX4WxX1mzsCdnw9GPr7QcPL4P8U

Thank you

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
raganius

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:48:48 AM

Hi, here is my Animecoin Address: AXLm3GNvX4WxX1mzsCdnw9GPr7QcPL4P8U

Thank you

Thank you, CripLib! I'll update this info.

Good luck!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:54:36 PM

It's not much when compared to the amounts that other people have donated, nonetheless I made a donation of 5k ANI (which is a considerable amount of the ANI I own) to the ANIMECOIN COMMUNITY CROWDFUND. TxID: 2e53b09c2255a2ddb6a4b2cce599f75c1cf466182e9493d384f1db09060df04c-000

raganius

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:04:34 PM

It's not much when compared to the amounts that other people have donated, nonetheless I made a donation of 5k ANI (which is a considerable amount of the ANI I own) to the ANIMECOIN COMMUNITY CROWDFUND. TxID: 2e53b09c2255a2ddb6a4b2cce599f75c1cf466182e9493d384f1db09060df04c-000

Oh, thank you so much (oYo), your donation is so very special! The amount is not important, what matters most is to know that with each contribution (being it in ANI, in BTC, or in ideas and support) our community grows stronger and more united. And, anyway, YOU are very special to the Animecoin Community. We are glad to have your friendship Smiley

Your AnimeLotto number is the "8" (wow 8 IS a lucky number: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_(number)#In_culture )

友達, I really wish you good luck!!!

MegaPools

http://www.megapools.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:17:41 PM

Megapools Restyling !! Now NMOP.

Stats page : www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

anime-cpuminer -o  stratum+tcp://ani.megapools.org:4321 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

Multi Currencies Pool Miners : http://www.megapools.org
raganius

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:20:40 AM

Megapools Restyling !! Now NMOP.

Stats page : www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

anime-cpuminer -o  stratum+tcp://ani.megapools.org:4321 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

Hi, MegaPools.

Thank you for your service ^^
raganius

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:45:13 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 05:45:38 PM by raganius

Hey there!

Here are some of the links to resources that in my opinion are important for our Community and to all those who are interested to know a little more about Animecoin:

Community (BitcoinTalk) Links

Contests, Trivias, Games and Fun

Mining

Faucets

Exchanges

Please, feel free to sugest any other links that you find important for our community.
raganius

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:07:38 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 01:19:54 AM by raganius

This week we are having the June AnimeLotto Draw!

The draw is scheduled to next Sunday, June 29th, at 01:00h.

You can view the generated ticket (number 7905LUSPX) at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=7905LUSPX, address where the automatic draw will happen at the time scheduled, and the winners will be announced.

Good luck!

Smiley

Hello, my friends,

Until this moment we have 7 donors participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), they are:

Why don't we play a little? Let's make a prize draw from the Animecoin CrowdFund donation list?

It works like that:

1 - When making a donation, each donor will inform the amount sent, the txID, and also his Animecoin address (in this case, I am not sure, but I think it is against the rules of the Bitcoin Forum to post addresses here, so maybe the address should be provided by private message).

2 - Each donor will receive a number respective to the donation made. The AnimeLotto number will be published at the Animecoiner Blog.

3 - The donor will have exclusive rights over his AnimeLotto number received: if he makes more than one donation during the period of the month current to the draw he will hold more than one AnimeLotto number.

5 - The specific date for the draw will always be previously announced here and at the Animecoiner Blog, with a link to monitor the results.

6 - For fairness, a random generator (http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php) will be used.

7 - 3 (Three) random numbers will be picked by the random generator, from the donations made on the period of the month current to the draw.

8 - The #3 will receive as the third prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by half the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 5% (five percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

9 - The #2 will receive as the second prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 10% (ten percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

10 - The #1 will receive as the first prize 10% (ten percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

11 - Whenever the Random Number is "1" (one), then the respective prize is kept for the CrowdFund balance (no one wins, or better, the Animecoin Community wins).

12 - At the end of each year, the AnimeLotto of the last week of December will be a special one, including all the AnimeLotto numbers of that year (BIG PRIZE!).

The motivation for this game is to attract the attention to Animecoin, and, of course, as an incentive for more donations, working, at the same time, as an Animecoin Giveaway.

頑張って!!
8bitp

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:06:44 AM

Little Donation for an amazing coin!

Amount: 1000000.00 ANI
Transaction ID: 356b903137feeef6df1f5003d0971a258d24f8248eac311556985a81faa3e362
Adress: AH9TAJKGkQioNYfzkmamj5tpDHXoJhiUJh

This week we are having the June AnimeLotto Draw!

The draw is scheduled to next Sunday, June 29th, at 01:00h.

You can view the generated ticket (number 7905LUSPX) at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=7905LUSPX, address where the automatic draw will happen at the time scheduled, and the winners will be announced.

Good luck!

Smiley

Hello, my friends,

It works like that:

頑張って!!
raganius

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:53:51 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 01:04:03 PM by raganius

konnichiwa 8bitp san! domoarigatogozaimasu!!

I am so happy with your donation!! It means that indeed, Animecoin has got so many lovers, and that more and more our community is coming together to the efforts for our dreams to come true! You can be sure, we are very happy to have your friendship!

Your AnimeLotto number is the "9"! You are already the first donor participating at the July AnimeLotto Draw! ganbatte!!

Please, always be with us!

BTW, I love Sailor Moon! She brings me so many good memories Smiley

^^

Little Donation for an amazing coin!

Amount: 1000000.00 ANI
Transaction ID: 356b903137feeef6df1f5003d0971a258d24f8248eac311556985a81faa3e362
Adress: AH9TAJKGkQioNYfzkmamj5tpDHXoJhiUJh

smallbear

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:59:45 PM

A very refreshing feeling
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: